A Namesake Couple (Completed)

By ra_shi10

*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He i... More

Introduction of the characters
Meet (Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh)
meet (Adhya Shakti singh)
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Chap 1 Serving Motherland
Chapter 2 Meeting and Party
chapter 3 Dream man!
chap 4 Sensitive vs Insensitive
Chap 5 A Date and a departure
Chap 6 decisions
chap 7 crossing paths
chap 8 The meeting
chap 9 Sham and tricked
chap 10 Caught
chap 11 Torture and Truth
Chap 12: Believe what we see!
chap 13 Tears of past
chap 14 Selection
chap 15 She is mine!
Chap 16 Pain and Care
Chap 17 An invitation
chap 18 The party (part 1)
chap 19 The party(part2)
Chapter 21 The proposal
Chap 22 Wedding Part 1
chap 23 wedding day 2
chap 24 Food & little progressiom
Chap 25 A meeting
chap 26 Midnight talks
chap 27 I don't love her
Chap 28 set up and fever
Not an update: THANK YOU PEOPLE
chap 29 An Attempt
Chap 30 Siddiqui's invitation
chap 31 Misunderstood Again
Chap 32 Training
Chap 33 He Cares
not an update
chap 34 Childish Mistake
chap 35 My Husband & My Wife
chap 36 Genuine Worry
chap 37 Be Brave!
chap 38 My Therapy
chap 39 calm before storm!!
Chap 40 End of the journey??
Not an update: little chat session
chap 41 A truth!
Chap 42 : Unveiling
chap 43 she is my Pride!
chap 44 a skill to show!
chap 45 Our princess (Part A)
not an update: suggestion
Chap 46 Heartbroken
not an update
chap 47 They are hurt!!
chap 48 (A) Quest & answers
chap 48 (B) Quest and answers
chap 49 Why we were destined!
chap 50 I love you
Not a chapter: Thankyou
chap 51 All love❤️
Chap 52 The mall
chap 53 don't leave me!
Chapter 54 Emotional turmoil
Chap 55 Protect him
chap 56 Till Eternity (final part A)
Chap 56 Till Eternity (final part B)
Epilogue!( The beginning of the end)
TWIN FLAME WALLPAPERS!!
Announcement!!
thank you readers
Gratitude my dear readers 🌼
2,00,000 READERS!!🙏
Announcement!!

chap20 Snow white & The Prince

2.9K 142 0
By ra_shi10

Adhya POV

The moment I regained my consciousness, I felt myself in unfamiliar place. I looked around. I saw 'him' on a chair near to my bed. Suddenly my eyes started to water. I remembered all those accusations and bad words he spoke to me, then me going to the state of panic attack. A sob left my mouth. And he startled.

"Adhya"! He said softly.

I tried to get up.

"No Don't"! He came towards me and put me again to the bed.

"You are weak. You were unconscious for three hours. As my home was near, I took you here. I called the doctor. He put you on sedatives and relaxants. How are you feeling now!" He asked hesitantly.

"Great"! I said sarcastically.

"Look I am sorry, I have over reacted". He replied.

Did he just said sorry to me! I looked him into his eyes, to catch some emotions.

His eyes were plain and unreadable.

"See we know we are stucked in a situation. We have to show the world that we are a married couple. Jahangir do business only with those who have family. Besides Naziya is our plus point. With you being my wife and naziya being your friend can get us an access to their home. We have to act for few months , for the mission." He said.

"I... But marriage will be real." I replied.

For a moment he didn't reply. May be he too was thinking the same. Marriage is not a play. It is commitment.

"See as an agent , it is our duty to put country first. Everything else is secondary. A soldier sacrifice a lot. What we are doing is nothing in comparison. We can lead our lives separately once our mission is over. We don't love each other." He replied.

"I need to ask Radha aunty." I replied.

"Very well. We talk to her. Now you sleep. I informed your aunty. Its raining heavily outside. We can't go now. I will drop you to your home tomorrow." He said.

I nodded and layed down. I saw him retreating. He switched off the light and went out of the room. I don't know when I slept.

Advitya POV

I returned to my room. I changed my clothes and I put on my night pajama pants and t shirt. I lied on the bed as I want to rest. But today's event is making me restless. I tried to close my eyes. The moment I closed my eyes 'her' face come infront of me. I still can feel her lips on my lips. My lips have secured the sensation. "It was an act of revival. Nothing else" I reminded myself. But the moment her lips connected with mine, I have sparkling feeling across my body. This was my first time.
I couldn't able to sleep. I got up.
"I think I should read something". I decided. I opened my almirah and start looking for the book I was reading. Where did I keep it? Oh it's here! I took the book from the plank but another book which was under the book I wanted to read, fell.
I took the book in my hand from the ground. It was fairytale book.
The girl I met 9 months back at airport has left the book on the chair. She was reading the book and left it in haste. I remembered the day. Her name was 'shakti'. I saw the book and opened the bookmark page. The page illustrates she was reading Snowwhite & the prince. I smiled on her childishness. I read the lines of the story,

"The Prince hears of Snow White's deep sleep and rides to the clearing where her coffin has been placed. The dwarfs make way for the Prince to approach Snow White. He then gives the princess "Love's First Kiss", which breaks the curse, reviving Snow White. She wakes up and, upon seeing the Prince, extends her arms out to him as he scoops her up in her arms. The dwarfs rejoice, as the Prince carries Snow White to his horse. She kisses each dwarf goodbye before leaving with the Prince for his castle (the outline of which is shown in the clouds above), where they live happily ever after."

I remembered the moment I touched Adhya's lips with mine. She was Snowwhite today & was I her prince? I saved her life like Prince Richard did.
Why I had to read this story today itself. ? Is it some kind of indication?. My heart asked. I closed my eyes in confusion.

I again came to my bed and tried to sleep again. This time I was successful.

**********************************
Short and cute update. Reviews are always welcome. I wanted to put this part of Snowwhite story in one of my stories. I mentioned it here. I hope you will like it. By the way, Prince in snowwhite was the first person who performed resuscitation on somebody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 93.2K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
315K 19.4K 39
A PROFESSOR- STUDENT SUSPENSE MYSTERY THRILLER DARK ROMANCE NOVEL.🖤 "Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mi...
869K 55.6K 45
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
103K 10.4K 39
you know no that today is our wedding night and If I want, I can do anything with you, my dear wife." She looks at him angrily at his words. " Well...