A Random Danganronpa Book 2:...

By Rowenlife

Haha, when you decide to bring back a book because you got bored...can't relate. But like the last book...a b... More

Intro
Incorrect Quotes #1
Request Me Anything
Personal Headcanons (Oumeno)
Personal Headcanons (Kaemugi)
Incorrect Quotes #2
Any Triggers/Discomforts I should know about?
Tenko's Ultimate Talent is Useless?
DanganOpinion (1)
Lets Rate Kaede's v3 Ships!
Some Aus because I Want To See More Of
Some Stuff in Dr Fandom That I Hate
My Last Book Before I Leave Wattpad
Do You Want To Have A Q/A With Me Before I Leave Wattpad?
Guys...Lets Celebrate with an Oumeno Drawing
Happy B-Day Angie
When You Ship a Ship too much...
My First Attempt At Ibis Paint (Drawing of Himiko)
Lets Rate Angie's v3 Ships!
Writing Fanfics is Hard...
Uh oh...Someone took over my profile picture...
AKAMENO IS REAL
Story Idea (1)
Okay...I've been practicing to draw art
Lets Rate Himiko's v3 Ships
Wanna Know a fun fact?
My Sister (Bug Guy Hate Rant)
Who's excited for Kokichi week?
DanganConfession (1)
Update on My Plan in The Future
Incorrect Quotes #3
ANY SHORT OUMENO ONESHOT IDEAS?
10 Reasons to Love (Harumeno)!!!
This Says A Lot About Amacha Fans
Don't Confuse the "V" in V3 With Other Games
Incorrect Quotes #4
Fanart for my 1k Special!
THIS AMAZING WRITER WROTE ME AN AMAZING ONESHOT
Incorrect Quotes #5
Random Dr1 Thought (Chapter 3)
Incorrect Quotes #6
Incorrect Quotes #7
Headcanon Requests?
If Drv3 were...(Actors)
New book again?
If Drv3 were... (Idols) Pt.1
Incorrect Quotes #8
Incorrect Quote #9
Incorrect Quotes #10
Personal Headcanons (Amacha)
Incorrect Quote #11
OUMENO WEEK!!!!
If Drv3 were...(Idols) Pt.2
An Oumeno Fanart Crossover
If Drv3 were... (Actors) pt.2
Drv3 Hetic Headcanons (1)
Drv3 Hetic Headcanon (2+3)(Oumeno)
Incorrect Quotes #12
GUYS!!! (Not Dr)
OUMENO WEEK IS HERE!!!
Hetic Headcanon (4)
Hetic Headcanon (5)(Saimatsu)
Hetic Headcanon (6)
To My Readers (Rowen Talks)
Hetic Headcanon (7)(Kaimaki)
Hetic Headcanons (8)
Hetic Headcanons (9)(Haunted House Au)
Game Progress (Rowen Talks)
Hetic Headcanons (10)
Hetic Headcanon (11)
Hetic Headcanons (12)
Hetic Headcanons (13)
Requests Again
Personal Headcanons (Platonic OuMaki)
Which Idols Match Drv3
Personal Headcanons (Platonic TenKaito)
HAPPY NEW YEAR (Rowen Talks)
Incorrect Quotes #13
My *late* Anniversery (Thank you Readers)
Should I re-write one of my Oumeno Oneshots? (Rowen Asks)
Hetic Headcanon (14)(A little long)
Hetic Headcanon (15)
YESSSSSSS (Rowen Talks)
Hetic Headcanons (16)
Hetic Headcanons (17)
Hetic Headcanons (18)(Ultimate 3rd Wheels)
Game Progress pt.2 (Rowen Talks)
Hetic Headcanons (19)
Personal Headcanons (Amacha)
Incorrect Quotes #14
Hetic Headcanon (20)(Pt.1)
My Apologies (Rowen Talks)
Yo, I'm a little curious (Rowen Asks Her Readers)
Hetic Headcanons (21)
Hetic Headcanons (22)
Hetic Headcanons (23)
Incorrect Quote #15
Hectic Headcanons #24
WHAT'S GOOD??? (RowenTalks)
Oumeno Headcanons
Incorrect Quotes #IDKIMGONNAHAVETOGOBACKANDLOOKBUTFORRNYOUGETTHIS

SFW Alphabet (Oumeno)

221 8 27
By Rowenlife

I see too many xReaders of these things and I'm just delivering for my good.

And yes this is the double upload.

This is extremely long so strap in.

~~~

A: Affection (How affectionate are they? How often do they show their affection?)

Kokichi, unsurprisingly, is very affectionate. He loves giving affection towards Himiko public or in private. It doesn't matter, he has to show his love some way.

For Himiko though, it's pretty hard for her to show affection towards him. Well, mostly in public. In private though, she would be showering him with affection.

B: Babies (Do they want kids?)

Kokichi is down about having kids with Himiko, he would love to have kids of his own to play around with, steal with,  ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶l̶u̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶.̶

Himiko may take some talking, maybe a full-on conversation about it. Considering she doesn't know if she's ready or not. But Kokichi makes sure that she is, in fact, ready to be a parent with him by her side.

C: Cuddles (Do they like cuddles? What does cuddling look like to them?)

dO ThEy LiKe CuDdLeS?

They love cuddles. It's another way that they can be close together. Being in each other's arms is the best kind of physical affection.

Kokichi loves it when he gets to place his head in the crook of her neck while his arms are around her waist. It gives a sense of calmness since he's bat shit crazy every time he gets up and welcomes the world.

Himiko plays with his hair whenever they go in that position as well.

But once she tries to move to do anything, Kokichi will whine and hold onto her tighter, not wanting to let go. Good luck if you need to go to the bathroom Himiko.

D: Domestic (Are they settled down? Are they good at cooking, cleaning, etc.?)

They do, indeed, live together.

Now cooking is something they both aren't good at, but they do try and have at least 1 day where they try to make something. Sometimes good, sometimes even the devil themselves quiver in fear. But regardless, they both enjoy that.

But if it's baking, that's a whole different story.

Cleaning. Do you think Kokichi cleans his house? Oh no no no, he doesn't, but somehow when she first arrived at his house it was nice and clean??? It even smelled like a new house.

The truth behind that is his team members have met Himiko for the first time and their immediate reaction was to MAKE. HER. STAY. So they cleaned his house.

Himiko usually cleans the house, despite her laziness, but if it gets bad his crew comes out to save him.

E: Every day (What does the day-to-day look like in the relationship?)

Usually, Kokichi has to wake Himiko up. Or he can be the little shit he is and not wake her, making her late. He's done that once and was told to never do that again.

But beyond the first part of the day, the rest of the day could be completely random. Anything could happen if you put your mind to it.

And since they're still at school, they got a lot of imagination.

F: Fiancee (What's their opinion on marriage? Who would propose?)

Like the baby question, Kokichi is down for marriage, hell, he already planned the decorations and everything.

Himiko is fine with marriage, she's very neutral about it, but whatever makes Kokichi happy, she's happy.

Kokichi would propose, obvs. Himiko is too lazy to think about proposing while Kokichi has the plan.

G: Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Kokichi tries to be gentle, as he's never been in a real relationship before and this is a new feeling for him, but he tries his best. He doesn't want Himiko hurt in any way so if he does hurt her in any way, he would first panic, second isolate himself, third Himiko finding him to comfort him.

Himiko is def the gentlest one in this relationship. Nothing she does could hurt him badly. She may do something unintentionally but she means no harm.

H: Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often? What are their hugs like?)

Both their hugs are almost calming for each other, it doesn't matter the mood they are in, they will always go to each other for hugs. Doesn't even matter if they were arguing, they will still be hugging WHILE arguing.

Kokichi hugs Himiko whenever he has the chance, in public, in private, anywhere. Himiko on the other hand doesn't hug Kokichi that much in public or private.

Only on rare occasions, Himiko would initiate the hug.

I: Ill (What do they do when their partner gets sick?)

Kokichi will do 2 things...pretend nothing wrong so Himiko could worry about his well-being, or pretend he's about to freaking die.

Himiko is of course prepared, using her healing "magic" to make sure Kokichi will feel better possibly the next day.

When Himiko is sick, she would be more moody and sleepy than normal so Kokichi catches on real quick.

He would offer to kiss her so her fever would go away/go down. She would refuse it because, duh you'll get sick, but he insists and does it anyway. (Believe me, I've seen something like this happen in my game so... I based that on that.)

The next day he gets hella sick and is very excited for some reason. Mostly for the fact that Himiko gets to take care of him.

J: Jealousy (Do they get jealous easily? How do they act when they're jealous?)

Himiko isn't the type to get jealous, she's too lazy to even feel jealousy. There wasn't a single occurrence in their relationship that made Himiko feel slightly jealous over Kokichi.

Kokichi on the other hand can get extremely jealous. He will not show he's jealous but you can tell by the tone of voice and his clinginess towards the mage. Himiko teases him about this and he acts like he doesn't know what she's talking about.

K: Kisses (Where do they like to kiss? What are their kisses like?)

Kokichi likes to kiss Himiko's neck, mainly because of the reaction she has. He loves it especially in public, she would feel so embarrassed while he just smiles. Gives him a sense of pride whenever he does. (And no he doesn't leave any marks, this is not the NSFW alphabet.)

Himiko likes to kiss Kokichi on the cheek, it's soft and easy; less embarrassing than his lips so that's her go-to spot. Once she surprised him by kissing him on the cheek and for the first time, she saw the rare blush on his face.  Q̶U̶I̶C̶K̶ ̶G̶E̶T̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶C̶A̶M̶E̶R̶A̶,̶ ̶W̶E̶ ̶G̶O̶T̶ ̶B̶L̶A̶C̶K̶M̶A̶I̶L̶ ̶M̶A̶T̶E̶R̶I̶A̶L̶-̶

L: Love Language (What's their love language?)

Kokichi's love language is gift-giving. Ik, gift-giving is the least likable one, let me explain.

Since he's never had this feeling before and he'll lie to himself about the said feelings, he feels that he should show it through gifts. Although he won't admit his love, his gifts show it for him. It gives him a sense of happiness knowing he can still express his love towards Himiko that way.

Himiko's love language is words of affirmation. Tell her that she's the number one mage, giving her notes, anything with saying positive things about her make her feel all fluffy inside.

M: Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

If I'm being honest, they would stay in bed until they have to get up. But like I said before, Kokichi usually is the one to wake Himiko up as his sleep schedule is terrible so he's mostly up before her.

N: Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Not unbelievable when I say Himiko immediately sleeps. They would both get into bed together and she was already asleep, no talking, not even a single word, she's out.

Kokichi wished she would at least talk for 5 mins before she goes to sleep but that doesn't happen.

Tho, if she has nightmares, Kokichi knows exactly what's wrong and will do anything in his willpower to make her feel comfortable and safe.

O: Open (How easily do they open up to their partner?)

In all seriousness, Kokichi has a pretty hard time opening up to anyone before they started dating. Opening up to anyone was the hardest thing he could do.

But now he is trying his best to open up and reveal some of his insecurities to Himiko.

Himiko opens up a little more, but not too much to make her uncomfortable. Like talking about some sensitive stuff in the past. She'll talk about it when ready and Kokichi fully understands that.

P: PDA (What's their opinion on PDA aka Public Display of Affection?)

For Kokichi, PDA is a must. He likes to show that he's dating someone, or that he's dating Himiko M̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶.̶1̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶H̶i̶m̶i̶k̶o̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ in many different ways.

Himiko likes holding hands, she usually just goes with the flow with what Kokichi is doing as he is the extrovert of the couple.

Q: Quarantine (What was quarantine with the like?)

Get ready for the best pillow fort you will ever see. They have time since they can't leave the house anytime soon.

But in the off chance they have to be separated for quarantine, Kokichi will spam Himiko with text messages because she'll most likely sleep without him doing so.

R: Romantic (How romantic are they? How often do they act romantic?)

They don't have anything too romantic, they're mostly just jokesters in the relationship. But they do have the heavy romance times, just not as often as you may think.

They think that their jokes and they play fighting and all the stuff is their type of romance and not like the cliche stuff in movies.

S: Security (How protective are they over their partner?)

If you believe Kokichi's organization isn't following her moves then you are dead wrong. Whenever Kokichi feels like she needs some extra bodyguards -besides himself- he would usually ask his crew to be the backups.

Of course, he would sometimes tell Himiko about it, but sometimes not. It's not that he's suspicious of her cheating, he's never suspicious about that, he just doesn't want to lose the one he loves.

Himiko doesn't bother protecting Kokichi because please, he doesn't need protecting, have you seen him? He holds at least 2-3 weapons on him AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL. You probs didn't even know he holds these kinds of things.

T: Temper (How do they handle conflicts/arguments with their partner?)

Maybe Kokichi's teasing went too far and made Himiko very upset. So like earlier he would first panic but on the inside. Then he'll try and make it up to her, even if it has to deal with embarrassing himself, he'll do anything for her to forgive her.

If Himiko made Kokichi mad -somehow- she would try and do some magic to cheer him up. Might go to his crew to ask for advice on what to do. She just wants him to feel better.

U: Unforgivable (What's a deal-breaker for them in a relationship?)

For Kokichi, it's if they try to change who he is. Kinda like the trope "I can fix him" because there's nothing to fix. This is him, and you're gonna have to accept that. If he wants to change he'll change on his own, just give him time. But, don't worry, he doesn't plan on breaking up with Himiko.

For Himiko, somebody who doesn't support her often. Not in a narcissistic way, but as I've said before, her love language is Words of Affirmation. Going to her shows, saying nice things about her magic spells, that support is enough. But if her partner couldn't say any of that, then done deal.

V: Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Kokichi has a lot of self-confidence, or at least it's not something he should be concerned about.

Himiko is more concerned about her face especially her "Donkey lips". But over time, since Kokichi never called them that ever again after dating she has grown used to her face.

W: Wholesome (What was a wholesome moment in their relationship?)

Kokichi took Himiko to Build-a-Bear to get Himiko a teddy bear, and the worker recognized Kokichi and remembered that the bear he customized last time looked EXACTLY LIKE HIMIKO.

Some of the only times he was ever embarrassed out in public.

Added edit: The bear that looked exactly like Himiko was a anonymous gift from seemingly from one of her fans. So that day, Himiko found out who bought that bear for her. She still has it.

X: eXtra (A random headcanon.)

Kokichi would randomly run up to Himiko, does not matter the situation she's in, swoops her up in his arms carrying her bridal style, and running away with her still in his arms. There would be nothing behind it at all, he just does it for the hell of it.

Many of her classmates got freaked out by this random thing and the scary part is, nobody knows when he's going to do it, it's spontaneous.

Y: Yuck (Something they dislike?)

Himiko dislikes fancy dates. No thank you to the caviar, that shit is gross. How much is this, what the, $473983638393 for the one clam? She doesn't understand the meaning of things being so expensive and they're gross to top it off.

Kokichi dislikes what his partner dislikes. He's down for anything, he just doesn't want to make Himiko uncomfortable so he goes off what she dislikes to know what NOT to do.

Z: Zzz (What's their sleep habits?)

Himiko gets more sleep than she's supposed to, but that's fine. Kokichi usually hangs out wherever Himiko sleeps so he can put a blanket over her and do some work.

On the other hand, Kokichi's motto is " What the fuck is a sleep schedule?" He doesn't get much sleep but he also seems to have too much energy at the same time, how does that happen?

But if Himiko insists that Kokichi finally sleeps for once, he'll lay next to Himiko and go to sleep. Or the off chance Himiko sees him asleep before she is, she would first poke his cheek to see if he's asleep, once he doesn't move she would grab a blanket and put it over him.

FYI, he's pretending to be asleep, and when she does that he can't help but feel embarrassed and get flustered, but that's when Himiko isn't around.

~~~

Oh wow that was long- like the fluff? I know I def need it with what I'm about to write next because believe me it is not pretty.

But idk, I decided to do this because I needed more fluff in my life.

Hope you enjoyed.

🔦Make sure you carry a flashlight.🔦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
170K 2.2K 47
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
21.5K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
90.7K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...