THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS

1.7K 88 39
By HoshiUtsukushi

Hello! been a while, huh? really sorry for the lack of updates- as from what you've heard from these past chapters school is being tough on me and now my update schedule is ruined. I am also having trouble writing and finishing the special chapters, but I can guarantee you guys that I'll post them soon.

Hate to say it but this chapter is rushed, what I've originally planned is that techno and the reader will have a conversation with 10 questions just like i've promised. but then as you can see i am unable to hold that promise skdjakds something came up and i have to change the plot of this chapter very quick. so this is really rushed, i really wanted to post a chapter before i go to hibernation for a few months so this is the best yall are gonna get.

Enjoy!

"alright."

You answered as you set the book your holding on your lap and straightened your posture, your attention was now all on his figure. He did the same and put the book on the nearby table then leaned on his seat.

"You go on and ask the first question." He stated as he waited patiently for your question, his arms were crossed.

Your mind wanders to the questions that you could ask him right now, you only have ten questions to ask. you can't throw this opportunity to the window- you gotta be really observant and mindful when you ask him something.

Your mind then remembered on how he dislikes orphans so much. "Why do you despise orphans so much?" 

He tilted his head, he was expecting more of a serious question but he's not complaining. "They have no parents, therefore they must be really uneducated and have a poor sense of humor." He then shrugged his shoulders, "Most of orphans I encountered are barbarians, not surprise on that." He added.

You felt a little offended at that, you're an orphan and you were nowhere near those characteristics. "Not all of them are-" before you can even continue he had already cut you off. "My turn." He stated.

"Who's your mentor?"

You ignored the rude interruption you just received and instead you gave off a friendly smile and kindly answered, "Her name is Beatrice Avgi, she's a professional huntress. my parents hired her to train me in a very young age." 

Seeing at he was aiming for the more personal questions, you are now prepared for your next question. "What did she-" You then clasped your hands together, "My turn!"

"What is the first thing you felt when you drank the so-called love potion?" You didn't really have a particular reason to ask this question, you just wanted to know what it feels like being under a love potions. it's best to just ask than actually feel it yourself. you'll have to drink it first before you get the feeling of being 'in love'. 

His face seems to flush in a deep red color as his confidence on this game went down, his shoulders tensed up and the urge to just hide under a rock is so tempting. "Why do you ask?" 

You then chuckled at his reaction, "I'm the one asking the questions here." 

The deep blush on his face seems to only darken at this, he took his time thinking- you weren't bothered by it. he can take all the time he needed, after all the question is out of the blue. after a moment of silence and just thinking really hard he finally answered with a shaky and stuttering voice. "I-I felt... a little dizzy at first, and- and- when I l-looked at..."He then swallowed a lump in his throat, "...you.. I.. f-feel- extremely giddy for some...reason-  and... I-" He paused for a second, finally deciding to meet your eyes, he was expecting to see a laughing expression on you but he was surprised to see a curious and confused expression, it's like everything he says is new to you. at this he grew a little confident and his stuttering ceased a little. "...I feel really clingy too, I- I couldn't stand a second without being on your side and- and- I want to..." He looked down at your hands that was folded on your lap, your hands looks soft and delicate to touch- compared to his hands that felt rusty to hold. "...to hold your hands." He finally finished with a gulp at the end. just when he finished his explanation did he realized he was sweating a lot.

When he looked up at your expression it was still the same. a tinge of confusion and curiosity, he almost find the sight adorable to looks at.

"Huh... what an odd feeling to feel wonder how it really feels like." was only your reaction as you put a finger on your chin.

At this he tilted his head, "Have you been in love before?" He asked his next question, at this you raised your head to look at him. "Huh?-"

"Have you ever been in love before?" he repeated his question, "Oh... uh-" You trailed off, digging to the deepest depths of your mind to recall if you've been really in love before.

Techno doesn't know why but he felt awfully nervous and scared for your answer at this particular question. every seconds that pass without your answering only seems to grow his rising anxiety in his chest.

" I... don't think I have." You finally answered.

For some reason, techno felt relieved to hear that. the rising anxiety he had before now died down. 

You were quiet for a moment before you looked up ang strike your question. "have you ever thought of taking control of the throne?"

Without hesitation he shook his head, "No, I don't. and even if the king-" He then looked over at a painting on the wall, it was philza with his raven black wings opened. he look very intimidating in that painting. "wanted me to take over the throne, I'll decline."

You tilted your head in confusion. "Why not?" you then averted your gaze at the painting, "The people in and out of the kingdom are expecting you to step in the throne on your coronation day." Come to think of it, from what you've heard his coronation day is close. you're just not certain when It's gonna happen but you knew it's close.

His gaze seems to falter from the painting and to you, you were still admiring the work that's put in the painting of the king of the kingdom. you were betting a hundred grand that lune made that painting, the style is similar to the drawings and paintings you've seen in his study.

"If I become King then..." he trailed off, you waited for him to continue as you continue admiring the painting, He was quiet for a moment before he sighed. "Then the kingdom will only gain more enemies than we already have." Your head whipped in his direction to see him already looking at you, when your eyes met his he seem to flinched in surprise and quickly averted his gaze elsewhere, the tip of his ears were tinted pink.

"What do you mean?" You asked, eyebrows furrowing.

He waited for a minute, debating if he should speak up or not. after a minute of silent he answered the question. "Do you really think the other kingdoms will approve me as a king?" He paused before looking at you with an unreadable expression, "Me? who killed everything I saw on sight?"

You froze and your eyes widened lightly before going back to normal, He was stating the rumors that was going on around his profile for years. "Me? who is titled as the 'blood god'?" 

"Me, who shows no mercy to anyone?"

And so on, he continues to recite every rumors that was directed to him, a monster, a demon, a fiend, every negative thing that you could call a person, he did not missed anything.

You were quiet, so he is aware of the rumors after all. at first you thought that if he heard the rumors then his ego would probably grow larger, knowing that they actually feared him makes him feel more powerful. but no, it was the total opposite. hearing the rumors makes his pride go down, he never wanted the people he swore to protect to fear him. he wanted them to be proud and happy for the prince who worked very hard to protect their kingdom and the people living in it. hearing the rumors only made the voices taunt him louder.

Every night, he would listen to the voices taunt and mock him. on how his people feared him instead of praise him, he listens to their speeches every night 'till the sun came up. it was torture, hearing the thousand voices in his head makes his blood boil.

When he noticed your lack of response he took this as a chance to continue. "Do you think they'll be delighted to see me step in to the throne as their king? no, their pent up fear and anger will only rise. many kingdoms had already banned me from entering their homelands in fear of me slaughtering their people." he then paused, "What would happen if I step in the throne?"

"I'd rather stay at my current rank, being a prince is enough for me. I don't need any more power."

The tension in the room was thicc, and yes with two c. your mouth was left agape from how he recite all that with a monotone tone. It's like he's used to the insults the got thrown in his back to the point it didn't even affect him anymore, he talk as if it's not a big deal to deal with. 

You feel bad.

and for some reason, sad too.

You took your time to collect yourself as you try your best to take in all the information he just said. after a while of silence you spoke up, "People think different, It's not your fault that you only want the best for your kingdom. they can be mad at you and fear you for all they want but I know you only want to protect your kingdom." With a pause, you continued. "Protect your kingdom, not the people."

He seems to be shocked at your statement as he whipped his head to look at you, "The power of a kingdom is nothing if it's people doesn't support their leader. so instead, get rid of the dead weight." 

"They'll only bring you down, get rid of the dead weight and carry on with your mission. If your people doesn't support you then act as if they don't exist. It makes no difference if they hate you or not, they're still considered as dead weight by the way they act. and if they happen to support you then I'm sure It's just an act to survive. people do anything just to live, they're still considered dead weight."

You then stood up and he watched as you rose from your seat. "Believe me or not, techno. there's still some people out there who supports you. they believe that you can do anything if you just believe in yourself, heck- they're even excited for you upcoming coronation day." You gave him a smile in which he instantly felt relieved to see. "Who..." He whispered before he stopped himself.

He then coughed and looked away, his cheeks were dusted with pink blush as he lowered his bangs so that it would cover his face. "T-thank you..." He muttered enough for you to hear.

As if he just realized what he said he immediately stood up, startling you, "E-erm, uh-, well that's cringe." He then released an awkward laugh as he scratched the back of his head.

You smiled and shrugged your shoulders, "Sure." You then rolled your eyes.

After he recovered from the embarrassment he just had he added, "I understand what you just said but, being a king really is troublesome. you need a queen to support you along with the throne, and if you happen to have none when the coronation day arrived then the court will pester you nonestop until you cave in and find a lady to be your queen." He stated, his tone is filled with boredom.

You agreed with him with a hum, but then an idea sparked in your head. you chuckled before grabbing your book and turning around to exit the library. "I mean, I'll be taking the throne in my palace too. I am in need of a King too so-"

You didn't wait for his response as you were quick to speed walk out of the library with a dumb smile on your face.

-*-

The moon was shining bright on the dark night, Alexandra was wide awake. her raven black hair was dancing in the air as she grip the reigns of the horse she's currently on. she was on her nightgown and some slippers, a dark robe was wrapped around her figure as she trudge forward her horse to Schlatt's manor.

When the guard that's guarding the gate saw her from a distance he was quick to open the gate, when alexandra noticed this she trudged her horse forward and inside the palace. when she was inside the gate she hopped off of the horse and grabbed the purple box she grabbed along with her trip in there.

The guards opened the gigantic doors that leads inside the palace, alexandra only nodded at them to acknowledge their hard work and hurried on inside.

Once inside a butler quickly walked forward at her and she dropped the hood of her robe and looked at the butler. "This way, miss." He only stated as he walk forward with alexandra following close behind.

-*-

The sun was barely peeking over the horizon and you're already up, you did not waste any minute as you hopped in to take a shower, after that you changed to some clothes that will protect you to the cold. you put on a (F/C) scarf and wrapped it around your neck, after that you were ready to go, you opened the door and slipped outside, the heels of your boots were clicking against the floor as you made your way to the library to get your stuffs and set off.

You opened the library and slipped inside, when you made sure there was no one inside the library you walked towards the table where you and techno was talking last night. you kneeled down and peeked to see that your bag was still in there. you smiled and grabbed your bag, you slipped it on and looked down at the map one more time before you sighed.

Without any hesitation you rolled the map and put it on the bag as well, now you were ready to set off. it was early in the morning so the kids and the others might still be asleep, the servants inside the palace are probably the only ones who's awake right now so you have no trouble having to sneak outside. 

You didn't told anyone that you were leaving today except for niki and minx, you knew they were gonna stop you saying that it's dangerous and prevent you from traveling alone. and of course that's not the only reason, when they find out that you're gonna go to the dragon's domain, the end? you're one hundred percent sure they're gonna stop you from even stepping a foot outside the palace.

You exited the library and walked down the hallway, at some point you walked by techno's room. you halted for a moment and stared at the door, after a moment of just staring you sighed and shook your head and continued walking.

When you turn to a corner you had bumped into someone's chest causing you to stumble backwards and let out a small yelp in surprise, before you can even fall to the floor a hand grasped your wrist and held you up. you turn to see who was the one you bumped into to see lune.

He was wearing the usual white button up shirt with poofy sleeves, covered in different kind of paint as usual. there's a few red and purple paint stained on his cheeks making you think he was probably painting in his study, his hair was down and is in a mess. but there's something odd about him. he was panting as if he was running- out of breathe even. sweat drips down his face as he pant for breathe.

When his eyes met yours, purple eyes widened a bit before going back to it's original size. "Lune! What are y-" You were interrupted when he suddenly wrapped his arms around you and before you knew it the two of you teleported outside the castle and into the stables where the horses were. 

"You're leaving today, right?" he asked in a hurried tone as he goes and looked at the horses one by one before pulling a brown stallion out of the stables. he then grabbed it's reigns and handed it over to you, "How did yo-" He then placed his hands on your waists and lifted you up, you yelped in return and put your hands on his shoulders for support. he then placed you on the horse and he took your bag and put it on the the side of the horse, he made sure that it was properly placed before going back to face you.

"Lune, what's going on?" You asked, slightly panicked,

He did not answered you but just fished out a piece of paper in his pocket and handed it to you, he then stepped back a little and then flashed you a worried smile. "Goodluck." He stated before disappearing into thin air.

Confused, you looked down at the paper and read it's contents.

Your eyes widened and you froze, without thinking twice you shove the paper into your pocket and whipped the reigns of the horse. this caused the horse to stagger forward and into the gates. when the guards saw you and the horse they did not think twice and opened the gates for the two of you, when you were outside the palace you whipped the reigns again- the sent the horse in full speed as you made your way farther away from the palace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 267 10
HEADS UP: This is not my art, I merely found it on Google. This is mainly just some TommyInnit Gore/Angst.. And I hope you enjoy! TW: Suicidal though...
121K 1.5K 47
โฎ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‹อข๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐— ๐—–...
4K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช