๐Š๐š๐ข ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ

By eroticpagess

Kai Parker in multiple one shot stories. Sexual content and possible triggers. Read at your own discretion! ... More

Awh am i being punished cuz thats kinda hot
I want you, now.
Truth or dare
Am i distracting you?
Fuck me senseless
Stuck together
Shopping trip
Online shopping
Bad weather
The moment i saw him
Experiments
Unforgivable
Friend of a friends
New smut๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Helping hand
Just you
Im not sure
Jeaslousy
Housemates
Update:)
Blood
Mission'ary๏ฟผ'
Suprised but pleased
Not gone to plan
Tik tok<3
New book!
New smut๐Ÿฅณ
Passing time
Make sure everyone hears you
Unwrap me
Important news!
Requests<3
GO READ

All mine

6.7K 75 5
By eroticpagess

Imagine another boy flirts with you while being with Kai and he gets annoyed.
Me and Kai were at the grill when a boy began flirting with me but I made the mistake by not stopping him. I have to admit he was hot, looked a little like Kai. That's probably why he was so intimidated. We had just casually came to the grill and saw Elena and Damon so sat with them near the pool table. Me and Elena decided to play while Kai and Damon spoke. A guy had came over to us and we both immediately saw Kai and Damon's eyes on us. He seemed sweet but got a little too touchy.

"Just stand right" the stranger said as he tried to show me how to stand while shooting a shot, "here" he finished when he put my ass back onto his crotch. I gasped slightly and my cheeks flushed a slight red. He leant over my body, supposedly helping my posture. And suddenly Kai's voice came out of nowhere, after he vamp sped over to us.
"Having fun" Kai asked as he leant on the pool table in front of me with a sarcastic smile. I immediately backed up, accidentally pressing myself against the stranger crotch. I felt he had a hard on and then realised what I had done. Kai noticed and his under eyes flickered a red and black.
"Who are you dude" the stranger said in a cocky voice towards Kai. Kai laughed and I shook my head in dread of what he would do to him. He suddenly stopped laughing and before I knew it the man was pinned up against the wall by kai.
"Malachai" I whispered yelled but he didn't look back at me, normally he would when I called him Malachai. I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulder, trying to relax him before he killed the poor boy.
"Look man-I'm sorry" he spat out with the breath he had left. I placed my chin on Kai's shoulder, on my tip toes, and brung my hands round to his crotch. Tracing my hands down his clothes abs. Brushing past his dick, cupping it slightly, getting his attention.
"People are looking" I whispered in his ear and as much he hated me in that moment, I was the only person who could calm him down. He took a breath and let go of the man, patting his shoulder as if it was a joke. Kai turned around to me and his angry expression returned. I swallowed thickly and looked down. Damon and Elena stayed quiet, Kai grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the grill.
"Uh Kai" I complained but didn't receive a response from him let alone a look back. He dragged me out to the car park and stopped when we got to our car. He unlocked the car and walked me to my side.
"Get in" he demanded and opened the door. I gave him a hesitant look and got in the car.

We had soon made our way home and he hadn't said much the car ride home. The only replies he gave me were one or two words answers. He unlocked the front door and stepped in the house, I followed after him. He waited for me to come in and locked the door after me. As soon as the door was locked he looked back at me, lust in his eyes. With vamp speed, he pinned me against the wall making me gasp slightly.
"You seriously think you'd get away with that princess" he asked with a smirk. I swallowed thickly and looked him directly in the eyes. His eyes trailed down my body and a shiver went down my spine. His arms caged me in by the sides and I looked down to his crotch to see he was hard. His eyes found mine and then flickered down to my lips. He moved his face closer to mine so his breath tickled my lips.
"Your my fucking slut, do you understand" he growled and I immediately nodded. "Words" he demanded with a harsh look.
"Yes" I whispered into his lips.
"Yes what" he replied back, his lips so close to touching mine.
"Yes sir" I said and he immediately pressed his lips into mine. His tongue dominated my mouth as I submitted under his touch. His hand slipped down my sides. He pulled away from my lips and backed away slightly.
"When I get upstairs I expected you to be naked and spread out on the bed waiting for me" he said with a stern undertone. Without hesitation, I ran upstairs on my tip toes, adrenaline rushing through my body.

Once I got into our bedroom, I had already stripped myself of my small dress and shoes leaving me in just my bra and panties. I crawled onto the bed and wondered how much time I had left. I peeled my panties down my legs and kicked them off the bed when they reached my feet. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, I pulled it off both my arms and threw it onto the floor. I rested my head back on my pillow and spread my legs out, resting my body. I stared up to the ceiling as I waited for Kai to come upstairs. I heard a slight noice and pinged my head up, I saw him resting on the door frame in his boxers. He walked in and kicked the door shut, then started to walk over to me with a dominate look.
"Your such a good whore" he cooed as he climbed on the bed, towering over my body. A shiver when down my body at his words and somehow I got more turned on. He cocked his head at me, his face hovering over mine as he smirked. I stayed quiet, chocking on my own thoughts. His eyes trailed over my naked body and he seductively licked his lips. His eyes met mine, my eyes drifted down to his restricted erection.
"I think I need to remind you who you belong to" he cooed down at me with a smirk. I nodded and gave him needy eyes. "Words" he demanded.
"Yes sir" I said and he immediately smirked and somewhat got harder.
"What a good slut" he praised. He dipped into my lips and devoured me into a lustful kiss as his hand trailed up and down my thigh. Ever time he did, his hand got higher and closer to my dripping core. His lips disconnected from mine and trailed down to my neck. He nipped and sucked at my neck as he left hickeys all over my neck. My hands tangled through his soft hair, pulling at his hair making him groan into my neck.

His strong hand separated my legs and his middle thumb brushed past my thumping clit. My hips bucked and I slightly ground down into his finger, making him immediately pull his hand away from my core.
"No y/n, I will have you when I want" he spat at me with a stern look. I stopped my whimpering and stayed still, making him smile. "Good girl" he smirked at me. His head dipped back down to my neck as his hand teased my inner thigh. His hand soon reached up to my core and his thumb found my clit.
"Uh" I whimpered as he began to rub my clit in soft circles. His face came back up to mine and watched at my eyes fluttered shut and my mouth hung open. He smirked at the impact he had on me. He moved down my body and began to kiss down my stomach. My back arched slightly and he immediately put his hand down into my stomach stopping me from moving. His face was soon facing my glistening core and his smirk was ear to ear. His warm tongue connected with my clit and I immediately jolted my hips up. His strong hand held the side of my thigh, keeping me from moving.
"Mmm" he hummed into my core as his tongue lapped at my clit, sending vibrations through my body.
"Kai" I whimpered as my eyes fluttered shut. I felt a smirk press into my slightly and he began to massage my thigh. His spare hand trailed up to my core, middle finger began to teased my entrance.
"Please" I whined, desperate for him. He slipped one finger into me, making me moan his name. His tongue circled my clit as his finger curled inside me. I ground my hips down, wanting to relieve pressure. Making his grip on my thigh tightened and all his movements stop, glaring up at me slightly. I let out a sigh and relaxed my body, in hope he would continue from where he left off. He smiled and dipped his head back down, he then began to flicker at my clit. He added another finger, curling his fingers in perfect sync.
"Oh god" I moaned, my hands flying to his hair. I gripped his hair and pulled at it as he dug his fingers deeper into me. His spare hand reached up to my boobs and began to massage one in his hand, making me whimper at his touch. He enveloped my clit into his moth and sucked on it vigorously. He added a third finger making my body jolt at the feeling.
"Kai" I whined as my head flung up and watched him as his eyes held mine prisoner. I felt a knot form in my stomach like a braid. I was breathing heavily but no air was touching my lungs.

He felt my walls pulse around him as I was about to cum and he immediately brung his hands off me, looking up to me cluelessly. I became alert immediately and gave him a menacing glare.
"Seriously Malachai" I complained as he brought his face to me. He raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly.
"What did you just call me princess" he said sternly yet daringly. I knew how much shit I'd be in if I repeated what I said, knowing he hated me calling him by his full name. "Cat bit your tongue y/n" he smirked at my timidness. His erection was visibly uncomfortable, I took advantage of that and reached down to it and massaged it softly making him groan at the feeling. His jaw clenched as he knew I had him wrapped around my little finger. I tugged at his underwear and yanked them down his legs, he kicked them off when they hit his feet. His erection flew to his stomach, I took it into my hands and began to stroke it softly.
"Fuck" he swallowed. He snapped out his daze and lifted my lower waist slightly by grabbing the back of my thighs. He took his dick into his hands and guided his tip into my entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside me, pushing half his size into me.
"Oh god Kai" I moaned as my eyes fluttered to the back of my head. His eyes examined me as I was taken back by the pleasure. Not allowing me to adjust, he began to thrust into me.
"Your so pretty when I'm fucking you" he said as he picked his pace up. His left hand caressing my jaw line as my face scrunched together in pleasure. His head dipped down to my neck and began sucking and nipping at it, making a sensitive spot. He marked me all over, bringing it head back up to admire his work.
"All mine" he muttered. "Do you think you can take all of me" he asked with a smirk. I shook my head as he was fucking me into an oblivion. He clenched his jaw and evilly chuckled.
"Bullshit" he groaned as he thrust his whole size into me. My back arched and I let out a moan. He kissed over my jawline, making butterflies explode in my stomach.
"How much do you love me fucking you" he cooed down to me. I looked up to him with glassy eyes and he only but chuckled. I gathered the words together to say.
"So-much" I said, trying not to moan. He pushed himself deeper inside me, it that was possible and I let out a loud whine as my back arched. His head dipped down and he took my right nipple into his mouth. He swirled his touch around it and it immediately hardened under his touch. His hand trailed down to my clit as my legs spread further open. His thumb connected with my clit and began to rub it softly.
"Fuck" he groaned as he came up from my chest. He rubbed soft circles over my clit and I raked my fingers through his messy hair. Quickly and hard, he thrusted in and out of me as his spare hands stabilised himself by holding into the headboard behind me. I closed my legs around him, keeping him where he was. His hand left my clit and separated my legs again, letting him have better access. I whimpered as his hand disconnected from my clit. After he was sure my legs stayed open, his hand went back to satisfying my clit.
"Oh god" I yelled as he hit my g stop.
"Right there princess" he asked and I nodded while biting my lip. My head tipped back and my eyes screwed shut. He grabbed my chin and forced my head up so I was looking at him.
"Keep them pretty eyes open for me" he cooed at me. My eyes were held prisoner by his. My hands tugged through his hair and pulled on it, making him groan. His head dipped down to my boobs again and he sucked my left nipple, swirling his tongue around it and nipping as he pulled away making me squeal.

He suddenly flipped me over and I was on my stomach. Before I could process what was happening, he pulled my ass up from under my stomach. I looked back at him and he thrusted his full size into me. I whined loudly into the pillow and clawed at the bedsheet. I felt his roughly grab my throat, making me look back at him.
"Only I can make you feel this good, understand" he said sternly. I gave him a weak nod and he threw my head back down onto the pillows. I let out a whimper and felt him hit my g spot continuously. I screamed out in pleasure into the pillow and he went faster. I felt my orgasm come closer so I clenched around him. He let out a moan and it made me even wetter so I did it again. A cluster of moans left his lips.
"Oh yeah, clench that pussy around my big dick" he groaned as tipped his head back. He held into my hips as he pounded into me mercilessly.

As I felt my orgasm approach faster, I moaned uncontrollably and tightened around his dick.
"Shit, y/n" he moaned and I continued clenching around him. My breathing grew shaky as my orgasm came close and I'm sure his did too.
"Please can I-cum" I pleaded, looking back at him with teary eyes. He pulled me back by my hair. He leant down to my ear with a smug look, I almost knew what he would say.
"Beg" he whispered into my ear as I heard little moans leave his mouth.
"Please Kai, please let me cum all over your big cock" I whimpered, making him smirk.
"And who is the only person who can make that little pussy squirt" he cooed.
"You" I whispered and he nodded in agreement. He backed away from my ear and threw my head back down. I felt his dick throb with anticipation as every word that escaped my mouth made him edge to his high. For a minute I thought he was going to cum inside me and leave me hanging.
"Cum for me angel" he said and without a second thought I did. My orgasm consumed my body as I released. He continued to thrust into me, if anything harder.
"Oh kai" I yelled into the pillow and soon he came too. My legs shook and my breathing thickened as did his. He gripped my hips harder and his nails dug into me. His head tipped back as I looked back at him, his eyes rolling back.
"Fuck y/n" he moaned as he still slowly thrusted into me, finishing us both off.

I felt him slowly pull out of me and I immediately felt empty. I felt his and my cum drip down my thigh and he hummed when he saw it. He traced up my thigh, gathering the cum. He yanked my head back roughly and head the fingers up to my mouth.
"Open" he demanded ad he looked at my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked on his finger, cleaning them off. I let our a small moan as I did, making him grunt. I weakly swirled my tongue around them and sucked them lightly. He pulled his fingers out my mouth and looked over them, humming in satisfaction. He leant to my lips and placed a small kiss on my lips.
"You relax baby, I'll clean you up" he whispered into my lips. I collapsed onto the bed and heard him get up off the bed. He went out the bedroom and into our bathroom. I heard the tap go and my eyes fluttered shut. The sound faded and I felt myself drift off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 33
"Jordan why do you keep doing this to me!" "I didn't do anything!" "Liar." I watched as his hands fly up and down towards my cheek. I jumped up my fa...
19.7K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
226K 2.7K 17
Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking for a relationship, instead she was focus...
First By Raimee5

Fanfiction

1.5K 12 10
"Just after 10 in the morning darling. I was going to cook you breakfast, but your actions last night made me decide that you were too strong, so I t...