Just a Professor?!?

By Some1isReading

Aubrey Leyla Mathews is attending her senior year of College. Expecting nothing but a normal college year sh... More

Ending and beginning
Just a professor?!
Talking
Coffee date
Expelled
Double dinner
Morning after
At the pier
Performance
Bet
Consequences
Visit
Family reunien
L.A.P.D
Flashback's
Arrested
Desk fuck
The couch
The turning point.
Colide
What now?
Damage
Coincidence or fate?
Back to life
Do i know you?
I don't know you
Now i know
Between doors
Cake and wine
Ending and beginning

back to normal!?

3.2K 86 5
By Some1isReading

Aubrey POV

„You're ready to go to the station?" Lizzie asked me as I was sipping on my coffee.

„Well it doesn't really matter if I'm ready or not. I need to do it as soon as I can. I'm not going to college when he's there so he better be arrested by the time I'm back."

„Don't say that it doesn't matter babe. It does."
I only nod at her as an answer.

„You know what? I'm coming with you. I don't have a Good feeling about you going to the station alone." she said pulling out her phone but I stopped her from whatever she wanted to do.

„I don't think This is a Good idea Lizzie. You need to remember that I'm still a college student and they sure want to know who you are. As soon as they get your name they will be seeing who you are and what relationship we have. I'm not risking you're career." I said grabbing her hand in mine.

„God I can't stand the situation between us sometimes. I can't wait until you graduate." she said cupping my face.

„Yeah me neither. It's only a couple months. They'll pass faster than we know. And after that we can do whatever we want." I said smiling softly at her.

„Yes we will. Now. Take the file and go before I really come with you. Please keep me updated even when I am in class. If anything goes wrong or if you just need me in general don't hesitate to call babe." she kissed me quick and I grabbed my things leaving.

„I'll call you later." I said while I got out driving to the police station.
The Morning Traffic was killing me this time. Everyone is in a rush and it took me at least 20 minutes more to end up at the station.

I walked in seeing everyone in the morning rush.
I stood in front of the counter waiting for the women to approach me.

„Morning how can I help you?" she asks me not raising her Look from the computer.

„I'm here to talk to officer Sullivan or officer Phillips. I was here yesterday and I have something that can help the case." I said and before I could get any response I was approached from behind.

„Miss Mathews. What a lovely surprise. I didn't think we would see each other this soon. How can I help you?" Officer Phillips smiled at me As we shake hands.

„Yeah me neither to be honest. I went to my apartment yesterday after I was here and I got my memories back." her eyes grew wide in surprise.

„That's amazing. So you know who was the one attacking you?" she asks me and I nod.

„I do yes." I said and she pointed out for us to walk into a room.

„Alright. Officer Sullivan is actually in an meeting so I can't interrupt him. So I'll be the one talking everything with you through is that alright?" she asks me as i sat down.

„Of course I'm fine with that." I smiled softly at her as I gave her the file back.

„So why don't we start with the person who did this to you. Tell me everything you know about him." i nod taking in a deep breath before I begin.

„It was my ex boyfriend. We go to the same college and we've been together for more than two years. I broke up with him after the summer break but he didn't take it well. Since that he became abusive and almost possessive for me not to leave. His name is Nate Johnson." she looked at me in pure sorrow.

„I'm so sorry. You said Johnson as in the son of principal Johnson?" she asked me and I nod surprised that she knows this name.

„Where do you know him from?" I asked sounding curious.

„It wasn't the first time that his name fell. I've heard some things about him. He allows himself way to many things. The bad thing is that he got away with everything. His father bails him free."

„Does that mean he won't be behind bars?" I asked getting anxious.

„Well his father will bail him free every time. We will put him behind bars of course. But it won't last long. So I suggest for you to put a restraining order against him. It's the best we can do to make sure he doesn't come near you."

„What about college? It's not like we can't be out of our ways all the time."

„Do you want us to place an officer next to you? Only during your time at college?" she asks and I shake my head.

„No that is to much to ask for. It will only pull unwanted attention. I'm fine. I'll handle it myself somehow. Besides it's not that Long anymore until graduation."

„Miss Mathews we're here to discuss your safety. So please don't take This on the easy shoulder." she said looking at me softly.

„I'm not taking this on the easy shoulder officer.
I think a restraining order will be enough when he isn't behind bars." she nod at me taking everything.

„Alright. We'll arrest him. I'll take care of it. You don't need to come down here again unless something else happens of course. Hold your phone by your side so that I can reach out for you if I have anything new about this situation. This might be something for court."

„C-court?" my anxiety shoot through the roff As soon as I heard this. I don't think This will be going Fine.

„We need to consider it. Just keep it im mind."
It's not like my mind is keeping anything away. Everything is rushing through and I can't pin point one thought.

„Alright. Do you have somethings else i should know about?" she ask and I shook my head.

„Nothing that comes to my mind. But if so I'll call you or drive by." I said while getting up.

„Great. We stay in touch Miss Mathews." she shook my hand.

„Sure officer Phillips." I smiled back.

„You know what? You can call me Caitlin. We're practically the same age and I hate formalities." she offered and I smiled back.

„Sure Caitlin. I'm Aubrey." I said as she walked me out.

„See you around." she said and I walked up to my car waving back.

——

I haven't heard from vi and Ben in a while so I've decide to text into our group chat to meet up for food at the beach. Spending some quality time with them especially in this hard time is important.

„I got your favorites bre." vi raised up my favorite drink and meal and I smiled bright at the both of them.

„Thanks guys. I miss you so much I hate it not being at college and everything. How is it. Did I miss any specific?" I asked As they sat down on the blanket i placed on the beach.

„Nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's boring without you that for sure. We miss having you around."
Ben answered as he bite into his burger.

„Don't worry. I'm back tomorrow. The meds help and I'm sure I can take it. Besides I probably missed a lot of stuff I need to repeat."

„How is it with Lizzie going? All good?" Vi asked making sure I am fine.

I nod as I chewed on my food before talking.
„She makes me happy. I'm honestly head over heals for her and sometimes I'm not sure if she is for me."

„Don't think that. Why wouldn't she? Your amazing bre." Ben said encouraging me. I usually never hear this from him but I liked hearing it.

„It's just a feeling sometimes. Anyways. I've actually made some progress about me being attacked and everything." they focused on me listening eagerly.

„Guys. It was Nate." I said and their eyes filled with pure rage within seconds.

„WHAT?" both of them asked in sync.
Ben was almost squishing his burger and Vi's drink almost spilled.

„Fuck. I'm gonna kill that guy. I've had this feeling for so long that he would harm you in any way. But I didn't want to be right." Ben said scoffing in disbelief.

„Yeah Ben I'm gonna be right next to you ripping his head off. Or better. Rip his balls of. How could he do that? What happened?" she asks placing her hand on my knee.

„Everything happened so fast. He was standing at my door and we were arguing and everything but at some point he snapped and one thing led to another." I answered explaining them everything.

„Did you go to the police with that?" Ben asked and I nod at him.

„I did. They actually called me for any informations. I found out when I went back to my apartment. I got flashbacks and everything, after that I knew it all."

„He will get arrested. The police is taking care of this but there is a problem." I said and their eyes grew wide.

„Well that doesn't sound good." Vi said as she sipped on her drink.

„He might be bailed out as soon as he touches prison. Principal John has been doing this for his son ever since he started making trouble. Caitlin told me that so he might get away with what he did but I'll put an restraining order against him."

„I hate him so much. His father as well. Both of them. Fucking scumbags. Trash." vi rolled her eyes at the thought of them.

„I'm gonna teach him a lesson anyway. He should treat a women with upmost respect and he wasn't doing this in any way." Ben said biting into his burger angry.

„I won't hold you back. He deserves it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

My phone rang and I looked down seeing Lizzie calling me.

„Hey babe. You're still at college?" I asked and Vi wiggled with her brows hearing me say babe.
I rolled my eyes at her.

„Not anymore. I just got out. You haven't called me about the police station. Is everything okay?" she asks sounding concerned.

„Yeah sorry about that babe. I'm actually at the beach right now with Ben and vi just catching up on everything before I go back to college. About the station I wanted to talk to you in person it's something we shouldn't discuss on the phone." I said playing with the sand under me.

„That doesn't sound good babe..." she said a bit taken back.

„Yeah. Depends how you see the situation. Caitlin talked everything with me through I'll fill you in."

„Who's Caitlin?" she asks sounding a bit jealous.

„Oh sorry. Is that jealousy I hear?" I teased her and I can fell that she rolled her eyes even though I can't see her.

„I don't get jealous." she huffed.

„Sorry babe. She's actually officer Phillips. She works on the case as well as officer Sullivan."

„Oh okay. Well come back soon I miss you." she answered.

„I'll be back before you know it." I said and she hung up.

„babe? How adorable." vi was mocking me and she got a punch from me and Ben.

„Since when do you pull an agenda against me? Oww." she said rubbing her shoulder.

„So i guess lizzie's calling for you to come home?" Ben asked As we finished our food.

„Yeah she does. I'm sorry guys." I said and they shook their heads.

„It's totally fine. We'll see you back in college with us tomorrow anyway." vi said smiling at me.

„Yeah I'm happy about it." I said while we got ready to leave.

„See you tomorrow." we said Good Bye to each other giving into a big group hug.

My way back To Lizzie was faster then expected since it's rush hour again. I finally parked my car leaving it in the drive way of her home.

„Hey babe. I'm home." I yelled out stepping in while I close the door behind me.

„I'm in the kitchen." she yells out and I walked in seeing her sipping on a glass of wine while reading a book.

„Hey. How was your day?" she asks me as she gets up giving me a tender kiss.

„It was fine. How was yours?" I asked and she sat down again.

„Distracting since I couldn't think of anything else than you. I mean about what was going on and everything. What was it that you wanted to tell me in person?" she asks and I sat down next to her.

„Well. I have good and bad news. Which one first?" I ask getting a bit anxious about her reactions.

„Good First." she answers taking my hand in hers.

„First off. Nate is getting arrested and I'm going back to college tomorrow." her eyes grew wide and I couldn't PinPoint if it was happiness or concern.

„Bad News is that he'll probably be out in no time because principal John bails him out of everything. Which means he'll be walking around Campus and be in my classes. Which also means I'll have to put a restraining order against him. But hey. No need to get anxious. It's just a couple months left. What could possibly go wrong?" I rambled fast almost not getting any air into my lungs.

„babe breathe alright. That's a lot to take in. Are you Sure you Want to come back with him being around? It seems unsafe for you and I don't Want you to feel uncomfortable in any way."
She said gently while rubbing the palm of my hand with her thumb.

„I mean it's not like I can't do anything else against it. Beating him brought me into being expelled and I can't take any other complication in my last year. Everything is depending on it. I'm already stressed out enough about the whole situation and then there are my finals standing in front of me. He'll be around no matter what I do Y'know. I should just try to move on I guess."

„we can talk to the principal if you want to take a college break for some months. You can come back after he is gone." she offered and I couldn't stand the thought of Standing on the side line just so he can finish.

„I'm not doing that Lizzie. I'm noch giving in. He should be the one leaving college. Not me. So I'll be there anyway and if he has something to say he should do it. It'll just floate by me. It won't effect me how it did before." I said not really thinking so sure of it.

„You Sure it won't effect you. I'm just worried that something bad might happen." she said sounding more concerned than I am.
I mean only the thought of going and meeting him in the hallway is making me anxious enough. But I have to something anyway and I'm not backing away so easily.

„I'm curtain Liz. Nothing will happen."
I said squeezing her hand tight.

I hope I am as sure as I tell. I guess I'll see how it goes tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.7K 24
โš ๏ธŽThis is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
18.7K 982 8
A collection of short stories, some written with new characters and some with familiar faces
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
3.3K 212 12
The Fan Gay (Book 2) We made our own book, our own story, our own unique love. It was the most precious thing that we created ourselves. Little did y...