Visit

Lizzie POV

A day has passed since I've seen Aubreys living room stained in blood. Eventually I had to leave her place and go back to college on the other day. Hopefully I would see Vivian today to ask her what happened. She might find out about me and bre but I don't care about that Right now. The only thing I care about is her and if she is alright.

My lectures didn't went by as fast As I hoped they would. As my last lecture started I noticed that the three places I was hoping to be filled are empty.
Ben isn't there. Vivian and bre aren't there.
My mind went into spiral and I'm thinking about the worst case scenarios. I'm in fear and it drives me crazy not knowing what has happened yesterday. The class ended and everyone left the classroom. As i was about to finish packing the door opened without a knock. I didn't look up at first because I was lost in my thoughts until a voice ripped me out.

„Sorry to disturb you professor Olsen." I looked up in shock realizing it's Vivian standing in front of me. she still has her clothes from yesterday on and her face is tired and stained in tears.

„Vivian how can I help you?" I tired not to scare her away by asking right away where bre is.

„I'm actually here to tell you something." she said on the verge of tears. I grabbed a tissue from my pocket giving her one and signed her to sit down in front of m desk.

„Please. You can tell me everything. Go ahead." I encouraged her desperate to know what happened.

„Well first off. I know what is going between you and bre." my eyes widen at her blunt statement. I didn't know how to react or if I should say anything. Should I deny it because I'm her professor or should I say the truth?

„You don't have to worry about anything. It's safe with me. I haven't seen her this happy in ages and you do her good. I'm happy for the both of you. But if you break her I will break you." she rambled fast getting to the point. I nod slowly adjusting myself to this situation. Should I be happy about the fact that she shares this with her friend or should I be mad? I have no clue.

„Anyway. This isn't the reason why I'm here. I got a call yesterday from bre's neighbor a friend of ours." she said beginning to open up about yesterday.

„She called me because bre told her to do so."

„Vivian what happened yesterday?" I asked slowly not trying to overstep.

„well she was found in her apartment beaten up. We don't know who it was. She would want you by her side now. That's why I'm telling you." she whipped her tears with the tissue playing with it in her hand.
I was boiling inside thinking about the person who could do something like this to her. I was shocked and I didn't know what to do or what to say.

„How is she doing?" I asked as tears filled my eyes.

„it's not looking good. The doctors are operating on her right now we should go check if you want to."

„Of course I do. Let's go." I grabbed my keys and my bag driving us to the hospital as fast As I could.

„I'm sorry that I didn't tell you in the first place. I wasn't sure how to Adress this situation. And I would tell you what she has but I wasn't listening to the doctor I was feeling numb seeing her like this. So broken and helpless." she suppressed her cry but I staid silent for a moment giving her time.