Talking

Aubrey POV

The rest of the classes were going by fast. I wasn't really focused on any of them but it's fine for today though. After I finished I drove off to my apartment finishing off some work for the next days.
I was still really hung over but I had to waste some time and get sober again I removed my jacket and my eyes widened at the handprint that Nate placed on my lower arm. Fuck. He really messed with me and I can't believe it. I was sitting down in front off the mirror crying my heart out. It pains me to be so heart broken. I've put my heart and soul into this relationship to work out but I guess it wasn't enough for him. I wasn't enough. All he wanted was someone to fuck and that someone was supposed to be me. I'm done with him and if he ever lays hands on me I will go insane. What type off guy is pushing my worth so far down. I can't even recognize myself when I'm around him. As if I was another person. A new Aubrey.

„Aubrey I was..." I heard Vivians voice Muffed from the hallway.

„Hey. What's wrong come here." she sat down next to me pulling me into a hug from the side because I was facing the mirror.
Her embracing me into a hug makes me even sob more. She didn't say anything she just hugged me in silence. She knew that saying something now would only make it worse, even though I know she only means good. She rubbed the side of my arm up and down and rocked me back and forth to give me as much comfort as possible.

„Vi what is wrong with me? He makes me feel like shit. I don't feel like myself anymore and i can't take this feeling off being worthless. He makes me feel like it's my fault that I didn't want to have sex with him. He said so many h-humiliating things Vi. I didn't want to tell you because I was ashamed off what he said." after I was sobbing everything out she pulled away from the hug looking at me softly.

„There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I don't Want you to feel worthless in any way. Because you aren't. You deserve the world and so much more. You care and you love deeply with your whole body. That's why it hurts so much being humiliated by someone you used to love. I'm so sorry that you feel this way but me and Ben will show you how much you Are worth. We're here with you and we're not leaving your side ever. He is a fucking scumbag and I will throw some hands when I see him the next time I promise." I didn't stop crying and she whipped my tears away gently cupping my red stained face.

She looked down at me covering my arm in a strange way. I didn't had the time to pull something over to hide what he left behind.
Her eyes grew wide and her jaw clenched on what she saw half covered under my hand.
She grabbed my other arm pulling away now seeing what really happened.

„Aubrey..." she breathed out in disbelief and pure shock written all over her face.

„It's nothing.." I whipped my tears away but she shook her head.

„This is not nothing Aubrey. You need to register that to the police. When did that happen?" she ask taking my hand in hers looking closely at my lower arm.

„This Morning. Right before the first class. We fought and he didn't want to let me go so he grabbed my by my arm. He probably didn't mea-." she cut me off shaking her head again.

„I don't wanna hear it Aubrey. Don't protect him now. He should be arrested. Or you should put a restraining order against him."

The last thing I wanted was any attention from the police. They'd probably wouldn't even believe me since he is the son of the principal. They have a lot to say and this would only cause more problems.
„Vi it won't happen again. I will stay away from him and he won't get close to me."

„Fuck Your Right he ain't gonna get to you. I will care for that myself. God I fucking hate this guy so much. I wanted you to break up with him since he made you cry for the first time. A lover isn't supposed to make you cry." I sniffed calming down from my breakdown.