Ending and beginning

Aubrey POV

Today was the final day. Graduation was standing in front of my door and I can't wait to have my diploma in my hands. I've worked my ass off to get this far and I'm extremely proud of myself not only because I graduate but also because of the fact that I did something that I want. I studied the thing I was passionate about and I can show that off to my parents.

The last classes we have aren't really lectures for us. We usually just sit around and talk about our up coming planes. After that everyone goes off to get ready for the graduation ceremony.

Vi was really split apart on what to wear. It was her graduation and she wanted to leave an impression. So she told me and I quote „I wanna look like a hoe. But like a hoe with a diploma and not to disrespectful."

Yeah she really is something special. I guess she will wear a really really short dress but she should go for it if she wants to.

Me being the type of persons to look out for my comfort, so I've decided to get an oversized suit in grey with a blouse that is slightly open to expose a bit cleavage. I've placed everything aside before I went to my last lecture so that I don't stress myself when I get back to get ready.

„so guys I've wanted to thank you all for the time we had. I hope I lectured you some stuff that will help you in life later on. Veronica why don't we start with you what are your plans after you graduate?" Lizzie opened the conversation towards the class and everyone listened eagerly to what everyone had to say.

Everyone took their time to talk about their upcoming plans and I was slightly listening.

I felt Lizzie's eyes on me as if I was the only one in the room. She sat on the table with one leg crossed over the other while she leaned back on the palm of her hands. Her foot wiggled a little bit and I knew this was a habit of hers to herself calm and not be so anxious. Her hair was falling down loosely her eyes where as bright as usual.

Unexpectedly the lecture got interrupted by a loud knock on the door. Lizzie looked through the small door window while getting up and her body language shifted directly. She felt uncomfortable on who she saw outside of the door before she let them in.

„Come on in." she gestured and the door opened wide.

Confusion builded up as everyone saw who entered the classroom. Principal John with a devastating look on his face. Right beside him officer Sullivan and Phillips. My anxiety went through the roof. I have a bad feeling about this and I don't know what to think.

Did someone find out about Lizzie and me?
Will she lose her job?
Will i even get my diploma?
Fuck this is bad this a red flag.

„We Are so sorry to interrupt Professor Olsen. But we need Miss Mathews to come with us."
The principal spoke up. Glancing between the two of us.

„s-sure." she stuttered sounding more anxious than usual.

She had a devastated look on her face as if she was in fear for her life. I can't blame her I'm in fear as well.
What do they want from me?

I glanced to Ben and vi and they both looked at me in an alarming way. They where filled with fear as well because they knew the situation I was in.

I stood up and Walked down but the principal stopped me by saying „It is best if you take all of your belongings with you Miss Mathews." he pointed Out to my bag that laid beside the table I was sitting on. My eyes shoot back to Lizzie and she had so many expressions written across her face that I don't really know what to focus on more.

She looked confused and anxious and those aren't  the only emotions that flooded through the both of us.

So i walked back grabbing my bag and my other belongings to leave for what will come soon.