back to normal!?

Aubrey POV

„You're ready to go to the station?" Lizzie asked me as I was sipping on my coffee.

„Well it doesn't really matter if I'm ready or not. I need to do it as soon as I can. I'm not going to college when he's there so he better be arrested by the time I'm back."

„Don't say that it doesn't matter babe. It does."
I only nod at her as an answer.

„You know what? I'm coming with you. I don't have a Good feeling about you going to the station alone." she said pulling out her phone but I stopped her from whatever she wanted to do.

„I don't think This is a Good idea Lizzie. You need to remember that I'm still a college student and they sure want to know who you are. As soon as they get your name they will be seeing who you are and what relationship we have. I'm not risking you're career." I said grabbing her hand in mine.

„God I can't stand the situation between us sometimes. I can't wait until you graduate." she said cupping my face.

„Yeah me neither. It's only a couple months. They'll pass faster than we know. And after that we can do whatever we want." I said smiling softly at her.

„Yes we will. Now. Take the file and go before I really come with you. Please keep me updated even when I am in class. If anything goes wrong or if you just need me in general don't hesitate to call babe." she kissed me quick and I grabbed my things leaving.

„I'll call you later." I said while I got out driving to the police station.
The Morning Traffic was killing me this time. Everyone is in a rush and it took me at least 20 minutes more to end up at the station.

I walked in seeing everyone in the morning rush.
I stood in front of the counter waiting for the women to approach me.

„Morning how can I help you?" she asks me not raising her Look from the computer.

„I'm here to talk to officer Sullivan or officer Phillips. I was here yesterday and I have something that can help the case." I said and before I could get any response I was approached from behind.

„Miss Mathews. What a lovely surprise. I didn't think we would see each other this soon. How can I help you?" Officer Phillips smiled at me As we shake hands.

„Yeah me neither to be honest. I went to my apartment yesterday after I was here and I got my memories back." her eyes grew wide in surprise.

„That's amazing. So you know who was the one attacking you?" she asks me and I nod.

„I do yes." I said and she pointed out for us to walk into a room.

„Alright. Officer Sullivan is actually in an meeting so I can't interrupt him. So I'll be the one talking everything with you through is that alright?" she asks me as i sat down.

„Of course I'm fine with that." I smiled softly at her as I gave her the file back.

„So why don't we start with the person who did this to you. Tell me everything you know about him." i nod taking in a deep breath before I begin.

„It was my ex boyfriend. We go to the same college and we've been together for more than two years. I broke up with him after the summer break but he didn't take it well. Since that he became abusive and almost possessive for me not to leave. His name is Nate Johnson." she looked at me in pure sorrow.

„I'm so sorry. You said Johnson as in the son of principal Johnson?" she asked me and I nod surprised that she knows this name.

„Where do you know him from?" I asked sounding curious.