Coffee date

Y/n POV

....

I parked my bike and took off my helmet placing it on the seat. I brushed through my hair for a moment and went to the cafe shop.

„Wow I didn't know you where riding a motorcycle." Lizzie smiled at me bright but also visibly surprised.

„Yeah. It's fun to drive. A bit thrilling but that's the fun about it." she raised a brow at me eying me up and down as I sat down opposite off her.

„Miss Mathews is a thrill seeker huh?" She asked playfully and I nod at her.

„Yeah a bit I guess. Did you find the was here good?" I asked and she nod at me.

„I actually had to take an Uber because my car is getting repaired. But other than that yes I found my way easy here." she smiled at me and I nod.

„By the way. It's beautiful here. This might be a new favorite place." she said looking around and up to the grape ceiling.

(Imagine This being a coffee Shop

(Imagine This being a coffee Shop.)

„Well it is my favorite Secret place. It's really calming to sit under the grape ceiling. It even cools you down on a hot summer day." I glanced up to the ceiling seeing the sun peek through some leafs.

„Do you get her often?" she asked and I looked back to her shaking my head.

„Not As much As i want to. I used to be here pretty often and I'm really good friends with the shop holders. Their an slightly older couple who moved here to LA from Italy." she listened eagerly to me which felt strange to have her listen to you since she is my professor after all.

„Dolcezza (sweetie)! Leyla I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been come here." Amelia the one of the shop holder came up to me giving me a hug.

„Ciao Amelia. I've been really busy lately. But I will try to come around more often from now on. How is Matteo doing?" I released myself from her loving hug as I asked her about her husband.

„Your always working so hard. Even when your here I told you to relax when your here. Other than that Matteo is holding up. But his back is making him trouble. With the grape ceiling it's getting hard to trim them." she said pointing above her on the grape ceiling.

„Tell me when you need my help alright? You know I'll come immediately. He doesn't need to do it." she gave me a half smile nodding in appreciation.

„I will keep it in mind dolcezza. Now who is this stunning young lady you brought along with you today?" she looked at Lizzie smiling softly.

„Amelia this is Lizzie. She's a friend of mine." Lizzie reached out for her hand but Amelia pulled her into a loving hug. I saw the surprised face of Lizzie and it made me giggle. Amelia is a really loving lady and open hearted. Not everyone is like this.