Arrested

Aubrey POV

College was about to start for me again after being away for almost four weeks. I've missed being under people again and in a bigger company. I love being alone and at home especially the time with Lizzie now don't get me wrong but being outside and actually occupied with college and classes is something different. As per usual i did my morning routine. I'm actually pretty anxious about today.
Mostly because of Nate and the others might gossip but that will fade away eventually.
I'm not really ready to be around him and I actually don't Want to see him ever again. But you don't always get what you wish for.

I just hope that I'll be with Lizzie after everything ends. She makes me uncontrollably happy and I have never been with someone like this.
I glanced one last time into the mirror checking myself out. I stopped trying to cover the scar on my brow. It annoyed me at first but I got used to it and it won't change anything if I try to cover it.
I made my way to my garage standing in front of the car and my motorcycle. Debating on which one I drive today I've decided to take my motorcycle. The bruise on my temple is almost faded away fully. The helmet might sting a bit on this spot but I don't think it'll be effecting me.

So i hopped on the bike and made my way to college. As soon as I parked my bike I got up to head to class. Lizzie was getting out of her car as well and she smiled slightly at me trying not to make it look like we know each other privately.
I winked at her and walke past the campus heading into my first class which was with Lizzie.

„I'm so happy your back." Vi gave me a quick hug before I sat down at my usual spot.

„Me too Vi. I missed it." I answered smiling genuine to her. I pulled my books and laptop out of my bag placing everything down so I can reach out for it.

The room was starting to fill up quickly and a specific pair of eyes landed on me. I feel like my heart stopped for a moment. I bawled my fists trying to prevent form jumping him.
He walked up and didn't pull his eyes away from me. Eyes fixed together I feel like I forgot everything around me. Not because auf joy or fear but because of anger. Before I could say or do anything I saw how Ben got up from beside me covering my way towards him.

„Beni. Let me go through before it gets uncomfortable for you." he barked at him but Ben didn't move.

„If I see you place a hand on her or even look at her I'll beat the shit out of you and I won't hesitate." Ben bawled his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white. His jaw clenched and I felt how he was about to lose it.

„I don't know what your talking about Beni. I didn't do anything that would bother you. So leave you prick." he barked back and Ben was already raising his arms to give him a punch.
A punch from below toward his jaw send him backwards down the stairs. Everyone's attention went towards this scenario. Ben walked down with his fists still bawled up. He grabbed onto his shirt giving him another hard punch which made his nose bleed. He stopped himself before it could escalate. He was now just looking down at him in disgust.

„Gentlemen if you want to fight you can do it outside of my class and away from the campus. Don't interrupt my class or I'll have to throw you out understood?" Lizzie yelled through the room making everyone look down to her. She threw her bag onto the table and crossed her arms looking at Nate and Ben in anger. Despite the situation that I am in I can't think of anything else, just about how hot she is when she's angry and in her Professor role.

„I'm sorry Professor. He just fell down the stairs. We didn't do anything." Ben said trying to avoid getting into more trouble.

„Whatever you say Ben. Now sit down and let me start my class." she demanded and everyone sat down. Even Nate did as she said and sat down quietly whipping his nose.