At the pier

Aubrey POV

„I still can't believe that you slept with Professor Olsen. I can't wrap my head around it. You finally got some good in your net." she grinned at me resting her feet on the couch with me.

„Vi Stop rambling about it. It happened and that's it." I huffed out relaxing more into the couch.

„You're practically dating her. She asked you out. I repeat she asked you out not the other way around. This has to mean something." I rolled my eyes at her.

„What? I'm right. I'll give you two months. You will be her girlfriend. Believe me. I can feel it." she wiggled with her brows playfully and I slapped her with a pillow.

„Oww." she yelled out.

„Look. I'm really happy right now and I don't care if were official girlfriend and girlfriend. She makes me happy and she makes me forget about my surrounding." she smiled at me wide.

„I see your already falling for her. This is not gonna take long. So when's the date?" she asks me.

„Tomorrow actually. She asked me last week out and I think that I'm actually nervous but the good nervous not the throw up anxiety y'know."

„This is Good. I'm really exited for you. What did she say to the dress code? Any specific?" she asks and I shook my head.

„She said casual and comfortable. Nothing else I'm really in the dark when it comes to the date." I looked at my closet trying to connect outfits in my mind.

„okay. Sounds simple. Now. The good stuff. How was she?" I punched her playfully trying to smack some sense into her.

„Vi it seems like you can't calm your sex down. Get a grip." I laughed at her.

„No better not get a grip. Are you to shy to tell me?" she asks poking my arm.

„I'm not shy. I just don't talk about that. I rather enjoy in silence. Keeping it for my mind only." I pointed at my head and she grinned evil at me.

„Your mind huh? You dirty little bitch. You will tell me someday. It will all come to the surface boo."
She winked at me.

——

It was time for the date and I was getting nervous with every hour passing by. I cleaned myself up nice doing my hair and make up simple. I never use much because I don't Want to damage my skin and hide my freckles. I pulled half of my hair into a small bun letting the rest of it fall lose down my shoulders. Wearing my piercings as I usually do jumping into some oversized cargo pants in beige with a white t and my leather jacket.
A small bag to touch everything up. Not forgetting my rings and shoes and I'm ready to go.
Lizzies car is still not available so I decided to tell her that I will drive.

To Lizzie
Hey I'm ready to pick you up I would head out to you if your ready.

I texted her making my way to the car.

Lizzie <3
Yeah I'll be ready when you're here. Drive safe I'm happy to spend the afternoon with you.

How adorable she is. I smiled at my phone sitting down in my car starting the engine.
The drive to her place was passing fast and I blasted some music during that time.
I drove into her driveway and honked singing her to come out. She was almost instantly walking out as If she was waiting for me.
I got out opening the door for her as the gentlewomen I am.

„Why thank you." she gave me a kiss on the cheek to greet me and it made me blush a bit.

„Are you ready for today?" she asks as I at down on the driver seat.