GOT7 IMAGINES

By squishydumpling

GOT7 SHORT STORY IMAGINES!!! JB - MARK - JACKSON - JR - YOUNGJAE - BAMBAM - YUGYEOM [REQUESTS CLOSED] ... More

1. JB
Valentine Special
2. Mark
3. Jackson
REQUESTS OPEN
4. Jinyoung
6. BamBam pt.1
7. Yugyeom
8. BamBam pt.2
9. Mark (requested)
Author's Note
10. Mark & Yugyeom (requested)
11. BamBam (requested)
TAGGED
12. Jinyoung (requested) pt.1
13. JB
14. Mark (requested)
15. Jinyoung (requested) pt.2
16. JB (requested)
17. JB (requested)
18. Jackson (requested)
19. Youngjae pt.1
20. Mark (requested) pt.2
21. BamBam (requested)
22. Jinyoung (requested)
Special~ AUTHOR'S NOTE
23. JB (requested)
24. Jackson (requested)
25. Youngjae pt.2
【ταggεd】
{SPECIAL~IMAGINE}
REQUESTS OPEN (AGAIN)
26.) Jackson (requested)
27.) JB (requested)
Ill try harder.
28.) Mark (requested)
29.) YugBam (requested)
30.) Mark & Jinyoung (requested)
31.) JB (requested)
32.) Mark (requested)
33.) Jinyoung (requested)
34.) Mark (requested)
35.) Mark (requested)
36.) Mark (requested)
2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY
37.) BamBam (requested) pt.1
38.) BamBam (requested)
39.) Jinyoung pt. 1
40.) Yugyeom (requested)
41.) BamBam

5. Youngjae

5.4K 182 26
By squishydumpling

YOUNGJAE!!!! Enjoy!! :)

-----

You were a queenka that everyone loved. You had a pretty singing voice, a slim body, nice, smart, but mainly pretty and more. But there was a special someone you liked. Choi Youngjae. A boy who was a year older. He was a smart, quiet boy and no girl liked him but eventually you did. You walked down the hall to your locker. Everyone said hi to you and you smiled back at them as your greet. Once you were at your locker a group of boys surrounded you.

"Hey, (____).." the leader of them said.

"Hi!" You smiled at them. All of their faces were pink. The leader faked a cough and rubbed his neck as he was blushing from your smile. He had something behind him.

"Are you guys okay?" You ask them politely as you had your hand on the leader shoulder. Just then they all collapsed. Then they stood straight back up. Then the leader handed you a rose. You smelled it and smiled.

"Thank you." You said. You didn't notice there was a little piece of paper in the flower. They took a while to talk back.

"Well. . I'll wait for your answer.. but hey do you want to see my toughness?" He said then they were looking for a nerd anywhere near and there was. Youngjae. His locker was a few lockers away from yours and he was standing there reading a book. They group of boys went to Youngjae and slapped his book down.

"Why read in the hall when there's a classroom?" The leader questioned. You didn't want Youngjae hurt. Then the boys began kicking Youngjae as he fell to the floor.

"Stop it." Youngjae said to them. Then you couldn't take it.

"He said stop, so stop." You shout. They walked away from Youngjae as you grabbed his hand to help him up.

"I don't need tough guy just to show me he's tough but the true toughness is being a gentlemen." You said.

"Was that a rejection?" The leader ask. You nod.

"Can you please get the book you dropped?" You ask. The leader bent down and picked up the book Youngjae had. He handed it to you and you gave it back to Youngjae. Then you saw Youngjae's face. Unharmed. .

"Are you hurt anywhere?" You ask.

"Uhh I think my arm is bruised." He quietly said. You blushed because of the sound of his soft voice.

"Lets go to the nurse." You said and you both walked to the nurse. Meanwhile the leader of the group of boys punched a locker.

"That guy thinks he can make my princeessfeel pity for him. I'll show him what pity is. .." he got cut off by the dumb one in the group.

"Wait. . Wasn't she in your 5th grade class.?" The leader guy almost punched him but no.

"Just wait and see." Was his words.

~~~

"Where's the nurse at?" You complained. Youngjae sat on a bed while reading his book. You looked at Youngjae and started blushing. He's so cute. You thought. Then you looked at your phone.

"We've been here for 15 minutes yet no nurse." You stood up and searched for medicine and tools for Youngjae. You found ointment and an ice pack. Then you returned to Youngjae and pulled his arm sleeve up.

"What are you doing?" He asks while putting down his book.

"Treatment. I want to help." You and put in the ointment and gave his arm a massage. Then you had a ice pack on his bruise.

"I hope this would help." You said. Youngjae just stared at you as you did stuff.

"Why did you help me?" He suddenly ask. You smile at him.

"Well . . . bullying that happens in my eyes would stop. So I wanted to help you." You said and had your hand out.

"What?" He ask.

"I'm (____)." You said and shook his hand.

"I know who you are." He said and shook his hand too.

"My name is. . ." You cut him off.

"Youngjae. . Choi Youngjae." You said. He smiled at you. You smiled back and began putting the stuff away. As you did you sang a song. As you sang you heard something. Another voice with yours. The harmony of the song was more smoother and soft. You turn and saw Youngjae singing with you. You stopped singing and sat beside him.

"Wow!! You sound amazing." You exclaimed. He looked at the ground and smiled.

"Thanks but you sounded good too." He said.

"Thanks.. hey. Youngjae oppa. Their's a talent showcase next week. We should work together on a duet." You said in a really happy way. You didn't notice you called Youngjae oppa. Youngjae closed his book and looked at you.

"Sure I can do a duet with you." He said with smile. You were so glad he said yes that you hugged him.

"Thank you so much. This is going to be so good." You exclaimed. Youngjae laughed at you being silly with excitement. Then he tapped your shoulder. You look at him.

"Could I have your number, for any plans of rehearsal?" He ask. You were about to scream but gave him your number and he gave his to you.

"I got to go but I'll try calling you today." Youngjae says and leaves. You jumped around right after he left. Then you went to a mirror. You had you hands on your cheeks.

"Why do I blush so much?" You said to yourself.

~~~

Its been a couple of days before the showcase. Today was the day before the suitcase meaning its tomorrow. You and Youngjae's relationship became more then friends, BEST FRIENDS. Then you got a text from Youngjae.

Youngjae: Hey (____).

You wanted scream so bad but had to reply.

You: Hi Youngjae :)

He replied right afte I did.

Youngjae: I was wondering if you were available today and if you wanted to hang out with me.

You covered your mouth.

You: Sure I'm available.

Youngjae: I'll try making it fun so meet me at Seoul Main Park at 5pm.

You: Arreso oppa. See ya.

Youngjae: see you later (____).

You threw your phone on the bed and jumped around.

"YOUNGJAE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!!!" You screamed. Then your brother barged in.

"Yah. Be quiet. I cant concentrate on my video game because of you being noisy!" He screams at you and leaves with your door closed. You just shrugged and looked at the clock. You gasp. 4:40. You hurried with a quick 5 minute shower then got dried and put on clothes. A Mickey mouse shirt tucked in your waist high Jean shorts. Your quickly dried your hair and put on gentle makeup. Basically BB cream then concealer. A thin line of eyeliner then mascara and lip gloss. You grabbed your phone placed it in your bag and had it through your neck to your shoulder. You ran downstairs to the living room then to the main door. You put on your socks then your converse.

"I'll be back later!" You screamed then ran out the door. You hopped onto your bike and pedal as fast as you could to the park. Once you got there it was 4:55. You sighed and got off your bike and started walking with it.

"Is Youngjae here yet?" You asked yourself. Then someone poked your cheek. You turn and saw Youngjae holding two ice cream cones. He handed you one.

"Thank you." You said. He smiles ans the two of you began walking.

"Looks like you rushed here." He says while licking his ice cream.

"Yeah. Wait. How do you know?" You say.

"You're still panting." He says. He was right you sounded like a dog that just ran after a squirrel for 5 minutes but never caught it. You nod and ate your ice cream.

"How was your day today?" You suddenly brought up breaking the silence.

"It was nice. . I finally got that part of the song memorized. How about you?" He says. You took a last lick of your ice cream before talking.

"I'm fine. . . Hey, oppa. How about we do a little performance at the water fountain in the park.??" You asked. Youngjae gave you a smile and nod. As you two walked to the center of the park, where the water fountain was. There were many people there to see each other and have a nice time. You placed your bike on the edge of the fountain. Then you looked at Youngjae.

"Ready?" You said. He nod. You brought out your phone and played the music. As I started you and Youngjae stood up on the water fountain but on the bricks. The two of you began singing a duet song that the two you practiced, Not Spring but Cherry Blossoms by IU and High4. You got into the feel of the song so much that you were taken away. You and Youngjae had your eye locked together as you two sang. It felt like it was just the two of you and ignore the rest around. As the song ended you quickly looked away with a pink face. People cheered and dispose for us. As the crowd got a little bit less, a little boy came to you and Youngjae. He handed me a flower he picked from the grass field. You gave him a smile and carried him. The boy laughed. But his mother was standing there to watch. The boy looked back and forth at you and Youngjae.

"Are you two married?" He asks. We both laughed.

"We're still in school." Youngjae says and gives the kid a lollipop. The boy smiles and looks at you.

"You're a pretty and nice noona." He says. You smile at him and handed him to his mom as they walked away.

"Bye." You say waving at him. Then he disappeared from your sight. You gave heavy sigh.

"What's wrong (____)?" Youngjae asks. You looked at him.

"Its tomorrow.. . ." You plainly said. He wraps his arm around your neck without hesitation.

"It'll be fine. . It doesn't matter if we win or lose. Lets do this for the fun." He says. You sighed.

"(____). . I'm glad that you became my friend. . . Actually best friend. That's something VERY rare to have. I'm someone that girls barely like in school. . . . " you cut him off by splashing him with water. He looks at you with shock. Your face was burning.

"Yah!! Don't say that!!! There is someone out there for you!!! You're not even ugly, if you're trying to say that? You aren't!!!" You shout. He giggles at you and pinches your cheeks.

"Aigoo... (_____) is so cute when she's mad." He says. You gave him a fake smile and started chasing after him around a playground.

"Yah!! Get back here!!" You shout. He sticks his tongue at you and keeps on running.

~~~

You released a big heavy sigh as you waited beside Youngjae. You felt something weird with your hand. Youngjae slipped his hand with yours.

"You'll be fine.. " he says. You nod as your other hand held the microphone tightly.

"(____) & Youngjae, you're up next." The instructor said. You fixed your hair and dress. The person that was up, finally was off. In 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. You and Youngjae walked up to the stage in front of the big audience. Youngjae let go of your hand so you could walk to your position.

"Music cue." The judge said. The lights dimmed. Then a spotlight shines on Youngjae and he began to sang. After his part it shined on you then both of you. The song was Some by Soyu & Juniggo. As the two of you sang, you looked each other in the eyes. As the song came to end Youngjae walks toward you and links his hand with yours. Then the song end but the audience was quiet. You stared at Youngjae as he bent down in front of you, holding your hand. Then he spoke.

"(___), you're a really kind, pretty, talented girl I've ever know. Right now I'm using the ending of song a new scene. And that's happening now.  I have this chance to ask you, . . . Will you be my girl?" He says. You cupped your mouth and had red tomato cheeks. Then the audience began chanting.

"Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!" They chanted. You moved your hand and place the microphone to your mouth.

"Yes." You say. The crowd cheered as Youngjae stood up and hugs you. You looked into each others eyes as he had his arms around your waist.

"KISS!!" Someone yelled. Then everyone joined along. You look back into his eyes and the two of you slowly had your faces get closer Then MWAH. You threw your arms his neck as you two kissed. The crowd cheered again. You and Youngjae had your foreheads against each other.

"I love you (____)." He whispers. You smiled

"I love you too."

---------- 

Sorry for the VERY long update. Games stop me writing and more testing to do. I hope you like this. BAMBAM IS NEXT. Thank you and luv chu I☆GOT7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
366K 9.5K 123
"Cute Instagram post :)" ©-wefangirls [finished] started; 6th of December 2017 ended; 5th of May 2018 #10 in yugyeom
296K 7.2K 74
These are imagines about Got7. If you want to request, please message me your name and bias. You can give me a plot, or I can come up with one.
2.7K 25 4
Got7 x you (♀) Enjoy ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°