Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

Od XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... Viac

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 8~

12.3K 348 12
Od XMidnightBlissX

🦋Authors Note🦋
I just wanted to give a heads up that I made this chapter a long one so enjoy🤗
Also I might be giving out shoutouts to the readers I notice that are voting and commenting on my story because there's a few I'm noticingbecause I'm so thankful for y'all😭💛

//James Point of View Before the Phone Call//

After watching a movie with Vincent, I had to get back to some paperwork. He stayed laying on the couch watching more movies while I worked.

While in my office, I completed a stack of papers before checking the time.

"About lunch time now. I wonder if Vincent is hungry. He hasn't came to me and said if he was."

I got up from my desk and walked back to the living room.Vincent was still laying on the couch, but I noticed he was sleeping.

"He looks at peace when he's sleeping. He's probably been sleeping for awhile since the tv switched itself off. I'll let him sleep a bit longer while I prepare lunch for us." I thought to myself.

I walked away from him and made my way to the kitchen. I wanted to make something he would eat a lot of. I also wanted it to be healthy. I felt as though he needed a little bit of weight on him as well. I didn't find his body unattractive at all or anything, but I did believe he was a bit too skinny. I wanted him to have a healthy weight gain.

"I'll make little sandwiches and put out fresh fruit." I thought.

After preparing lunch I went to wake up Vincent.

"Hey...Hey.....Vincent." I called out while nudging his body gently.

He sat up slowly while rubbing his eyes gaining consciousness. He then started staring at me surprised.

"You know my name?" He asked.

"Did he think I didn't know his name this whole time?" I thought. "Yeah...you think I'd have you staying in my home and requesting you to be my submissive if I didn't?" I chuckled in a teasing manner. I had learned his name when his friend approached me frantically asking me for help. He told Lewis and I he thought Vincent was in danger and I took the matter very seriously seeing how worried his friend was.

"Oh...well..no....I just thought....I thought you didn't know my name since you never asked." He responded while blushing from embarrassment.

"Well I can tell you've been sleeping for awhile, so I came to get you for lunch. Come on." I instructed.

He got off the couch and wrapped himself in the blanket he was using before.

We walked to the kitchen together and along the way I took notice to his walking. He wasn't limping as much from before. I figured he was healing well and it put my worry at ease for him a bit.

Once we entered the kitchen, I saw that he noticed there were cute little sandwiches with a fresh fruit set on the kitchen island. He did a small smile but quickly tried to cover it up. It was cute. I know he's probably still shy around me so I understand why he tends to glance down and away when I look at him.

"Come. Sit." I said.

"I...my butt is still a bit sore to sit on the hard stool sir." He said timidly.

"Alright,stay here." I instructed. I didn't want Vincent to be in pain so I left out of the kitchen and came back with a little doughnut pillow. I placed it on the stool where I  wanted him to sit at. I hoped it applied a lil relief to his butt. I knew later on today I would probably have to take a look at it to make sure everything is okay. I might make a call to my company doctor to take a look at well. I know I'm not a doctor so a professional opinion on the matter would help as well.

"Is that better?" I asked softly.

"Oh...yeah...it's a lot better. Thank you." He muttered while jumping at the sound of my question.

"You seem to always be deep in thought." I commented while bitting a strawberry. I had noticed before speaking he was intensely staring down at his hands making faces and fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh....I was just thinking about how much you've done for me already. I didn't get this much care when I was with Master Peter. It really feels nice to be cared for. I feel really special." He mentioned while looking around at the ground trying to avoid my gaze. I could tell he was mostly trying to hide his small brush at the end.

"I'm happy I'm able to provide you the much needed care you require." I said with a genuine smile.

As we ate I could tell Vincent was enjoying what I had prepared. It was also nice to see him eating a meal.

Vincent and I talked about various thing while we ate lunch. He didn't talk as much though. Which I understood, since he was still getting used to me. I decided I would spark up most of the conversations by telling him a bit about myself. I explained how I was an only child and liked many things. Such as rainy nights, neutral colors, and dogs. I even told him I owned a dog. A Rottweiler named Tyson.

"How come I haven't seen or heard Tyson since I been here?" He asked curiously.

"I've kept him in my room in his large cage. I didn't want you seeing him since he's a large dog and looks very intimidating. I especially didn't want him in the same room as you after everything you had went through. I didn't want you waking up and freaking out at the sight of me and Tyson." I said while trying to sound rational. I mean who know how Vincent would've reacted if Tyson was next to me. But at the end of the day, I trained Tyson and had enrolled him in dog school when he was younger, so he's a very obedient and calm natured dog.

I seen Vincent make a face which showcased he took an understanding to what I said.

"If you'd like, you could meet him. I could bring him down. I will say....he didn't interact much with my other submissives. He acted as a gaurd dog but spent most of his time by me." I said hesitantly. I didn't know how explaining that Tyson might not be the average cuddly super happy dog might make him feel. Plus on top of that I had mentioned I had previous subs before him.

"Oh..." He uttered.

"Shit I hope he isn't heavily affected by the other subs comment." I thought to myself.

"I would still like to meet him." Vincent said softly.

"Okay. Let's finish up lunch first." I responded.

He continued eating some of the sandwiches while grabbing a strawberry occasionally. I was pretty sure they were his favorite from out of the grapes and apple slices. I made a mental note that Vincent loved strawberries for future references.

"Come here, you got a little bit of juice stained on your face." I said while lightly smirking. He looked adorable as he ate freely. I grabbed a napkin and made my way over to him.

I wiped under his bottom lip and then the corner of his mouth gently. I noticed his breathing hitch a little. I knew he was getting nervous with me so close and hovering over top of him. I knew I probably seemed huge and dominating to him. I stopped wiping his mouth and stroked my thumb over his bottom lip and chin. I noticed Vincent look up into my eyes for the first time. He then straighten his posture so his face was a lil closer to mines.His lips were a plush pink color and looked ever so soft. I wondered if he'd ever let me kiss them in the way they deserved to be kiss. I would kiss him with a slow and gentle pace, then eventually take dominance ever so slightly. I wanted to lean down and kiss his lips, but I knew that would be wrong. I didn't want him to think that I'm taking advantage of him. I definitely didn't want to make him uncomfortable and violated.

I decided it would be best if I just took my leave. I didn't want Vincent to feel used and taken advantage of. I slowly turned around and threw the napkin in the trash.

I could feel something off the moment I turned away, but ultimately decided it was in my head and continued cleaning up my dishes.

"When your done eating come find me in my office. It's upstairs to the left. It's the far door at the end of the hallway that faces you as you turn onto the hallway." I said while placing my page in the dishwasher. With that, I exited the kitchen.

The walk to my office felt as though a small connection that Vincent and I had made was breaking.

Once in my office I plopped down in my chair while exhaling. "Shit. I know for sure I put a rift in the little connection Vincent and I had." I thought to myself. "I should've went in for the kiss....it's too early though....but I saw him straighten up as if he did want a kiss....No...I think I did the right thing by not kissing him..did I?...FUCK." I was so engulfed in confusion and anger at my thoughts. I didn't know what to think or feel. I ended up leaning  back in my chair and began massaging my temples.

Just then my phone ranged.

The caller Id read Zayne Lewis.

"Hello?"

"Hey man." Zayne responded. "how's the sub doing? His friend Ryan been worried sick all night."

"Oh he's doing a lil bit better. He's up and moving around and stuff. I just got him to eat." I said.

"Well that's good. I'll be sure to let Ryan know. He was a wreck last night."

"I would be a wreck too if I was in his shoes as well. But I got Vincent cleaned up and stuff."

There was a paused on the phone.

"What happened between you two?" Zayne asked.

"What?"

"I can tell by the sound of your voice and change in your attitude that something happened."

I took a deep breath. Of course Zayne would be able to tell something was up. We had been friends since our childhood and grew up together almost like brothers. We also took notice of each other habits when we did stuff.

"I asked Vincent to be my submissive." I said with an exhale. I hated that Zayne picked up on my demeanor change immediately.

"What made you ask him that?.....When did you ask him that?" He questioned surprisingly.

"I asked him yesterday. After talking to him I came to realize that he's never been cared for righteously as a submissive should. Plus I know it's time for me to settle down and stop hoping from sub to sub. And in the moment I asked Vincent to think about being my sub, I felt he was good for me."

"Your probably right about settling down. I definitely lost track of all the subs you've had these past 3 months. I been telling you to just wait for the right one to come along." He said in an annoyed manner. "I've been telling you that you need a sub you can care for and actually have a connection with. Not just someone into the same kinks as you. You know there's more to a person then just having sex and providing aftercare right?"

"I know I know." Zayne always lectured me like he was my older brother despite us being the same age. But at the end of the day, I knew he was right. I knew he wouldn't tell me anything wrong to lead me to harms way or disappointment. Plus lately I have been feeling a void that I couldn't fill on my own. And even though I only knew Vincent for about a day and a half, I felt in my gut that he was for me. I felt a magnetic pull towards him that I didn't feel with anyone else.

"You say that you know but do you actually?" Zayne asked pushing for my answer.

"Yeah man I do." I said calmly.

"Good. Is he still at your place now? And please tell me you haven't done anything sexual with him" He said in a pleading manner. "Or did you already do something?"

"Yeah he's still here.....yeah.....Mhmm...come on,I wouldn't do that man. It's hard enough seeing him in the time we spent together."

Just then, while talking to Zayne, I heard the sound of feet walking away from my office door. "Was that Vincent just now?" I asked myself. Suddenly Zayne's voice broke me out of my thought.

"What? What do you mean It's hard enough seeing him in the time you've spent together?"

"I mean...we kinda had a moment just a few minutes ago where I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't. I felt a connection and desire to do it, but I didn't. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or violated." I said rubbing the inner corner of my eyes. Whenever I'm around him I feel different. Like you said, with other subs it was just the sex but with Vincent I can fully be a caring dom. I can provide the emotional and mental stability for him. And to be honest I never thought I would see myself being this way with anyone."

"Yeah because you feel as though you should just live up to the "brute in bed" stature of being a dom, and nothing else.Zayne said.

I could tell Zayne was rolling his eyes when he spoke.

"I know I know." I said tiredly.

"And if your serious about being his dom be sure to take it slow. And don't be so hard on him. I know how strict you can be." He said.

"I'm not that strict." I said defensive.

"Alright man. Whatever you say. But on a serious note, what are we going to do with Peter,Daniel,and Will?"

"We'll deal with them soon. But for now I'm gonna go check on Vincent."

In that same moment I heard someone enter the room on Zayne's line of the call.

"Umm master Lewis sir?"

"Yes?" I heard Zayne reply.

"Would you happen to have any news on Vincent yet? And if he's doing better, could I visit him?"

"Just a minute."Zayne responded to the sub. "Hey, you fine with us stopping by so Ryan can visit him?" Zayne asked me.

"Sure. I'm sure Vincent would want to see him as well."

"Alright. We'll be there in an hour."

"Alright. You know the code to get through the gate."

With that we hung up. After sitting in my chair thinking about what Zayne advised me, I thought I'd follow his advice. Soon after, I thought about Vincent and went to find him since he didn't come see me in my office like I told him to.8

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

942K 22K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
41.4K 1.5K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
386K 12.8K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
612K 14.7K 33
An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or switch and you live your life based on what...