Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

De skiesheaven

"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. ... Mais

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

twenty

2.6K 94 27
De skiesheaven

(Author's note : I said I would do a mass update, but I think you guys deserve this update, also I'm not backing on my promise, I will do a mass update by the end of this month.)

Enjoy Reading! pls vote & comment

▪️

It was a normal day, as long as she ignored the fact that she didn't wake up in her bed, nor in her own house. It took Jade a few minutes to come to the realization that she was in The Blood Moon Pack territory now.

She sighs as she sat upright on the soft mattress, turning her head to the side, she nearly had a heart attack when she found the spot next to hers empty, Adonis had slept beside her yesterday, yet he wasn't beside her or anywhere in the room for the matter, which worried her.

Climbing down from the bed, she goes into the washroom to brush her teeth, and does her normal morning routine, just ten times faster today since her mind wouldn't rest until she found her son.

Rushing down the stairs which she vaguely remembered from her memories from a few hours ago, she didn't wait to stop and examine the furnishing and layout of the house, oddly enough she'd remembered the way Adryan had taken, remembered that she had merely got a glance into the kitchen in the dark.

Taking a right, she follows the path from where the scent of pancakes seemed to linger in the air around her.

As soon as she rounded the corner, she was met with the sight of a giggling toddler and a woman flipping pancakes like a pro.

"Ehm" she tries clearing her throat to catch their attention, and she succeeds when the female figure immediately turns themselves around, causing Jade's eyes to widen.

She rushes towards the female, immediately engulfing her in a hug, as the female returned her gesture by wrapping her arms around Jade, a chuckle leaving her lips as she did. The scent of apples soothed Jade, with its familiarity.

"It's good to see you too, Jade" Violet whispers, pulling back from the bone crushing hug.

"Violet, it's been such a long time," Jade says, with tears glistening in her eyes as well as Violet's, both feelings overwhelmed after seeing each other for three whole years.

"I know, and I hated the fact that we couldn't even call each other" It totally sucked that Jade and Violet couldn't even call and catch up with each other.

It was Violet's idea obviously, she didn't want to risk getting caught, since she was the beta female, she would be near Adryan or in his vicinity, and she didn't want to risk him hearing his mate's voice over a phone call. It was a bit far-fetched to think to that extent, but fear and guilt make one take great measures.

Jade turns her head towards Adonis, who was sitting on a high chair, with pancakes before him, coated with maple syrup, and it looked like the boy was having his best time eating away his daily dose of sugar.

"Oh boy, why would you give him pancakes and that too coated with maple syrup, I'm going to have a field day with him today running around, all high on sugar like a hyperactive two-year-old would" she stares at Adonis, who turns his head towards her when he hears her voice, he gives her a toothy smile with maple syrup dripping down the edges of his lip and over it like a moustache.

Violet looks in the same direction as Jade and cringes a bit when she finds him all covered up with maple syrup, 'that's going to be one sticky mess' She thought to herself.

"Well, you can't blame me..." Violet says when she turns to find Jade glaring at her. "I was so excited to meet you when Adryan told me about your arrival, I barged into your room and viola, I find this little munchkin sitting upright and playing with your hair. I couldn't resist his ultra cuteness. Especially those eyes. I'm officially jealous" she breaks out into a complete rant.

"Yeah, I get what you're saying. He knows how to wrap someone around his finger. Sometimes it scares me with how he can make people melt at his feet" Jade stares at Adonis who seemed busy with his pancakes. Her presence was long forgotten in front of his beloved pancakes.

"Well when Scarlett told me that you had a son I was ecstatic to meet him, but I wasn't expecting him to be a carbon copy of Adryan and you. Like literally. It seems like God took both your pictures and morphed them together" she says with a detailed description.

Jade turns to look at Violet weirdly, "that's oddly specific and a weird way to prove your point, but I get what you're saying."

"Violet, I think I smell something burning." Jade grimaces as the burnt smell reaches her nostrils.

"OH MY GOD, My freakishly delicious pancakes are being burnt to death." She yells before rushing over to the stove, and immediately turning it off. Not before burning her hand while taking the pan of pancakes off the stove and into the sink, causing a loud bang to reverberate throughout the kitchen.

Violet yelps around, holding her burned hands and yelling at the same time. "I BURNED MY FINGERS"

"Violet" Jade calls out, her eyes widened thrice their size seeing the mishap happening before her very own eyes, "You are a werewolf, you will heal? Remember." Jade says as a matter of fact.

Jade's words cause Violet to stop in her actions and tilt her head in thought. "Oh my gosh, You're right. Well at least I have my fingers intact" she says with relief in her voice, holding her hands close to her chest.

"The perks of having eyesight: you get to see your best friend make a fool out of herself" Jade mumbles under her breath, shaking her head from side to side.

"Fwinished" a voice speaks up, causing Jade to look at the toddler seated in his high chair.

Looking at the mess Adonis has created while eating his breakfast, Jade speaks up, "Hey, I need to bathe Adonis, but I'II find you afterwards...does that sound okay? Would you be free by then?" Jade asks while picking Adonis up from his highchair, balancing him on her hips. She smiles as he places a slobbery kiss on her cheeks, successfully managing to rub off the maple syrup onto her face.

"Uh, well, let me see...after the countless amount of meetings, video calls, brunches I have planned for today I don't think I would be able to meet up with you later-" Violet continues on her sarcastic rant only to stop short in her tracks when she spots someone else's presence in the room, Jades' eyes follow her paths, her eyes meeting a pair of ocean blue ones.

"Alpha" Violet instantly shows her respect by acknowledging Adryan's presence, bowing her head respectfully.

"Violet" Adryan addresses her presence," Would you be able to bathe him? I need to talk with Jade for a few moments".

Violet felt like the spotlight was put on her, she felt conflicted. On one side was her best friend whom she knew wasn't ready to talk with Adryan and on the other side was her Alpha and the said mate.

"I-" Violet is saved from answering when Jade speaks up.

"Talk about what?" she questions Adryan, turning towards him with an eyebrow raised in question.

"Talk about things" Adryan's eyes flit towards Violet's direction. Making Jade realize that he didn't want to speak about whatever he wanted to in front of her.

Heaving a sigh, she speaks up. "Okay", She wanted to get this over as soon as possible, denying him would only make him pursue her harder later on.

"Come with me" he motions for her to follow after him, which she does. She turns back to see Violet mouthing her the word 'sorry', to which Jade just shakes her head and mouths back 'it's okay, not your fault' with that she flashes Violet a reassuring smile and continues to follow Adryan outside.

"Would you like a tour of the pack?" Adryan asks her after a few moments of walking in silence.

She stops walking when she catches his words, Adryan too stops in his steps when he realizes that she wasn't following behind him, "I thought you wanted to talk?".

"I do, I thought why not kill two birds with a stone?". Jade stares at him for a few moments, to which he holds her stare.

She walks past him, a smile appears on his face at her actions.

▪️

So far Adryan has shown her almost all the places in the pack there was to visit, the pack house which was bustling with a bunch of energetic people moving about, doing their thing. She got to see the kitchen where a few omegas were cooking, which led her to remember the time she had met Malia. Next, he had shown her his old Alpha office which still held some of the paper works of the pack related things. The pack infirmary where she was able to see a few pregnant she wolves with their mate, visiting for a routine check up, and doctors and nurses running around when a patient requires emergency care. Then they visited the pack nursery, where she watched as toddlers and others played on the playground or ran around chasing others, seeing them and their carefree selves brought a smile to her face. She couldn't wait to bring Adonis here, among children his age.

The thing she noticed when she visited all of these places was how everyone stopped what they were doing once they spotted Adryan and her, bowing their head in respect soon afterwards, what shocked her more was how they turned towards her to greet her, flashing her a smile and bowing their head at her. She felt overwhelmed by all of it, all she could do was smile back at them politely, not to seem rude. Three years ago, she never interacted with any of the pack members, except a selected few, like Adryan, Violet, Brian, Malia, and Nate and how could she forget, Lucia.

"They're excited to meet their future Luna" a voice whispers near her ears, causing shivers to run through her body, she could feel the effects of their mate bond, crackling like fire between them. She turns to her side, catching a pair of ocean blue eyes staring back at her.

"What if I don't want to be their Luna?" she asks him, and instantly she could see physical changes in his appearance, how his ocean blue eyes darkened, and his jaw started ticking like a time bomb.

'Good' she thought, he was getting angry, she could tell by his reaction. She wanted to see if he'd make any scene in front of his pack members.

"Only time will tell" was his only reply, and with that, he continues walking.

Next, they come to a stop at the training field, she'd always known that The Blood Moon Pack was a huge pack, hence also holding the title of the strongest pack in the world. Their fighting techniques and strategies were immaculate and done precisely. She admired how there were the same amounts of female trainees as the males, doing combat with their training partners. She was also surprised to see small children being trained off to the side.

"Your pack trains children too?" She asks Adryan, who was standing beside her, looking at the pack members training with pride in his eyes, her question makes him turn towards her.

"Yes. Children above the age of eight and above get the basic training, not too much for them to handle. When the need arises, they might be able to protect themselves from harm."

"That's really good that you guys are training the children," She says genuinely. Adryan felt warmth spread through his body at her words. He had always taken pride in the fact that his pack never discriminated against men and women, young and old.

"Can I ask you something, Jade?" Adryan's voice suddenly takes on a serious tone, catching Jade's attention immediately, wanting to know what he wanted to talk about.

Before she could say anything back to him, someone interrupts them by literally barreling towards her and Adryan stood, she lost her balance and was about to kiss the ground when a pair of arms snake around her waist.

"Adryan, you're back, oh, thank God, I was bored to death doing nothing," a female voice says, her arms circling around her neck, hugging him tightly. Adryan had to remove his arms from around Jade's waist because the woman hugging him and him holding onto Jade put him into an awkward position.

"Adeena" he pulls her back from the hug, "I was only gone for a day, two at the most," he replies.

Adeena was a woman with a beautiful olive skin tone, with her dark brown hair cascading down her shoulder, she had an angled jaw with a pair of deep set brown eyes that appeared golden when the lights hit them.

It takes Adeena a few moments to acknowledge Jade's presence, who was standing by Adryan's side awkwardly. Jade also knew for a fact that this wasn't Lucia since this female didn't match the description of Lucia, Violet had given her three years ago, nor did her scent match to Lucia's.

Adeena turns towards Jade, "Who are you?".

Adryan realised that he hadn't introduced them both and that they were literally strangers to each other.

"Jade, This is Adeena, My-" he turns towards Jade and speaks up, but gets interrupted by Adeena.

"Wait, this is Jade? Jade Estrada...as in your runaway mate?" Adeena questions in bewilderment, staring at Jade with a strange emotion in her eyes. "Wow, you're even prettier in person, the photos in those flyers don't do you any justice."

"What photos and flyers are you talking about?" Jade asks, genuinely confused by Adeena's words. Adeena's eyes move towards Adryan's with a deer caught in headlight look on her face. Seeming like she had said or mentioned she wasn't supposed to. Jade too looks at Adryan with an enquiring face.

"I, I- uh managed to see a picture of you, yes, that's what I was talking about" Adeena instantly replies, Jade knew that she was lying for she wasn't a good liar, and she was stuttering while making up excuses. She thought she might let the lie go for now.

"Well, I'm Adeena. Adeena Mayflower. Adryan's childhood friend." Adeena introduces herself formally, with her hands raised in the air for a handshake.

"Hi Adeena, it's nice to meet you" Jade places her hands in Adeena's outstretched ones, in a handshake.

"Likewise" Adeena replies with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I almost forgot" Adeena starts to say, placing a hand on her forehead, "I need your help with something," she says to Adryan who remained silent for the past few minutes as Adeena and Jade interacted, who turns to look at Jade, Jade knew that Adryan wanted to ask her about something important before Adeena interrupted him, Adeena catching onto Adryan's actions turns to Jade.

"You wouldn't mind if I steal him for a bit, do you, Jade?" she asks Jade.

"No, Not at all" with that Adeena starts to drag Adryan with her, who reluctantly followed after her but not before shooting a look back at Jade. It was funny to see someone as tiny as Adeena drag a giant like Adryan around.

▪️

Emily Ratajkowski as Adeena Mayflower

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

770K 17.8K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
6.3M 181K 40
Ava Carter was a 17 year old orphan. She was a member of the Crystal Blue Pack. She was the punching bag in her pack, as people usually walked all ov...
172K 5.1K 42
This is it. He's going to die, and I'll be free. At the last second, he moved, and I was suddenly pinned up against the wall, the silver dagger now...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...