Just a Professor?!?

By Some1isReading

Aubrey Leyla Mathews is attending her senior year of College. Expecting nothing but a normal college year sh... More

Ending and beginning
Just a professor?!
Talking
Coffee date
Expelled
Double dinner
Morning after
Performance
Bet
Consequences
Visit
Family reunien
L.A.P.D
Flashback's
back to normal!?
Arrested
Desk fuck
The couch
The turning point.
Colide
What now?
Damage
Coincidence or fate?
Back to life
Do i know you?
I don't know you
Now i know
Between doors
Cake and wine
Ending and beginning

At the pier

4.9K 114 12
By Some1isReading

Aubrey POV

„I still can't believe that you slept with Professor Olsen. I can't wrap my head around it. You finally got some good in your net." she grinned at me resting her feet on the couch with me.

„Vi Stop rambling about it. It happened and that's it." I huffed out relaxing more into the couch.

„You're practically dating her. She asked you out. I repeat she asked you out not the other way around. This has to mean something." I rolled my eyes at her.

„What? I'm right. I'll give you two months. You will be her girlfriend. Believe me. I can feel it." she wiggled with her brows playfully and I slapped her with a pillow.

„Oww." she yelled out.

„Look. I'm really happy right now and I don't care if were official girlfriend and girlfriend. She makes me happy and she makes me forget about my surrounding." she smiled at me wide.

„I see your already falling for her. This is not gonna take long. So when's the date?" she asks me.

„Tomorrow actually. She asked me last week out and I think that I'm actually nervous but the good nervous not the throw up anxiety y'know."

„This is Good. I'm really exited for you. What did she say to the dress code? Any specific?" she asks and I shook my head.

„She said casual and comfortable. Nothing else I'm really in the dark when it comes to the date." I looked at my closet trying to connect outfits in my mind.

„okay. Sounds simple. Now. The good stuff. How was she?" I punched her playfully trying to smack some sense into her.

„Vi it seems like you can't calm your sex down. Get a grip." I laughed at her.

„No better not get a grip. Are you to shy to tell me?" she asks poking my arm.

„I'm not shy. I just don't talk about that. I rather enjoy in silence. Keeping it for my mind only." I pointed at my head and she grinned evil at me.

„Your mind huh? You dirty little bitch. You will tell me someday. It will all come to the surface boo."
She winked at me.

——

It was time for the date and I was getting nervous with every hour passing by. I cleaned myself up nice doing my hair and make up simple. I never use much because I don't Want to damage my skin and hide my freckles. I pulled half of my hair into a small bun letting the rest of it fall lose down my shoulders. Wearing my piercings as I usually do jumping into some oversized cargo pants in beige with a white t and my leather jacket.
A small bag to touch everything up. Not forgetting my rings and shoes and I'm ready to go.
Lizzies car is still not available so I decided to tell her that I will drive.

To Lizzie
Hey I'm ready to pick you up I would head out to you if your ready.

I texted her making my way to the car.

Lizzie <3
Yeah I'll be ready when you're here. Drive safe I'm happy to spend the afternoon with you.

How adorable she is. I smiled at my phone sitting down in my car starting the engine.
The drive to her place was passing fast and I blasted some music during that time.
I drove into her driveway and honked singing her to come out. She was almost instantly walking out as If she was waiting for me.
I got out opening the door for her as the gentlewomen I am.

„Why thank you." she gave me a kiss on the cheek to greet me and it made me blush a bit.

„Are you ready for today?" she asks as I at down on the driver seat.

„I'm nervous but in a good way. Other than that I'm exited and I think I will enjoy today as long as it is with you." she blushed at the hidden compliment.

„Good to know. Since your driving I will take the surprise and tell you where will drive to." she said buckling up.

„Up to the pier." she smiled and I nod smiling back.

„I haven't been there since what feels like ages." I said smiling at myself as we drove there.

„Me too. I hoped you would like something like this. It will be fun."

„Wanna listen to some music?" I asked her and she smiled nodding at me.

„Nothing goes over music. So yes." she smiled and I turned the CD on. I didn't notice that it was the one from my grandparents so stand by me was playing.

I grinned at myself shaking my head slightly as I think back on the time when I listened to it first.

„Sorry i can put something more modern on." I wanted to reach to the radio but she stopped me by pulling my hand back.

„No I like it I don't mind." she answered and I just nod looking back to the traffic.

I hummed along getting lost in the song I haven't heard in a while. I was so distracted that I started to sing along.

„Just as long, as you stand, stand by me."

Lizzie joined quickly singing along.

„So darling, darling stand by me." we started to sway from side to side enjoying ourselves.

„Ohh stand by me."

„Oh stand, stand by me, stand by me."

„You have a really beautiful voice bre." Lizzie nudged dem from the side.

„Thank you. Appreciate it liz. You don't sound to bad yourself ever thought of singing life?" I asked glancing at her and she shook her head.

„It's only shower singing for me or when I'm alone especially." I laughed at her comment.

„It's true the shower gives another vibe when you sing." she nod and I parked my car at the pier.

„Soo I think we should start off with some food. How about you?" she asks me as we walked out of the car.

„Yeah I'm fine with that. How about burgers and fries? Haven't had that in a while." I offered and she nod.

„I'd love to. Let's go." we made our way sitting in on the pier watching the ocean next to us. We ordered our food and it came pretty fast.

„This smells so good." I hummed taking in then scent of m burger and fries.

„Enjoy." she winked at me and we both bite into our burger humming in synch.

„So did you come here often?" she asks me wiggling her hand around.

„Almost every weekend but it was years ago. I was often here with my grandparents. Sometimes with my mom and dad but they didn't really have much time and if also didn't seem like they care in any way." I glanced down at my fries taking a big bite.

„You really think that they don't care?" she ask and I nod.

„the only thing they cared about was my future. My father was so fixated on graduation and grades. My mom always said I should marry a rich man so that I don't have to worry about money when I raise my kids. I was bending into their morals to much.
I was standing my ground when college came around. I said what i wanted to study and told them about my passion. They obviously didn't like it. They only let me do it when I would take a side class which was either psychological class or law school. So yeah. I also haven't seen them in years. Their always busy and don't even take the Time to call. Financial I got my grandparents heritage. They wanted me to live as good as I could and they saw how my parents treated me with no care. It's hard because I just want to be excepted for what I do. Which is the thing I love the most."

„I'm so sorry on how they treat you. You deserve better." she placed her hand on mine giving me comfort.

„Thank you. But enough about me. How about you? How are your parents?" I asked changing the topic from me to her.

„There actually really supportive in whatever I do. I love them so much." She als smiling sadly at me.

„I know that you feel bad for having loving parents because I don't. Don't worry about it. Maybe I will meet them one day." she was blushing and took some fries to eat.

„That would be nice. I'm sure they would love you." she said and we finished our food.

„So. What next?" I asked as we walked through the pier.

„I challenge you for can throwing!" she said taking my hand dragging me to the can throwing place.

„You challenge me? You should get ready for loosing!" I laughed at her sweet behavior and that she thinks she can win against me.

„Ladys here you go." the man gave us three balls to throw.

„I'm not loosing this." she said throwing the first ball kicking the first upper cans down.
She glanced at me signing me to throw.
I shook my head.

„No go ahead. Finish and after that it's my turn. I wanna see you lose." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

She almost threw every cab down but the last two were standing still.

„Shit. Now I gotta hope that you will miss too." she said looking at me now and I had a grin on my face.

„Alright watch and learn sweetie." I winked at her and got ready to throw. I used the trick my grandpa showed me. Throw a little bit lower than the middle and all cans will fall down at one.
My attempt worked directly and I cheered raising my arms up jumping around.

„Ha! I told you that I win Olsen." she laughed at me shaking her head.

„This wasn't fair obviously. How should I know that your so good at this?" I shrugged my shoulders.

„I will teach you one day if you want to." she nod and I placed the balls down.

„Here you Go Miss. The biggest win since you managed to throw everyone down at once."
He handed me a beige stuffed animal and I nod thanking him.

„Now this is for you." I handed her the Teddy and she shook her head.

„I can't take that. You won so you keep it." she said and I didn't let her deny it.

„Don't be silly. Take it. I won it for you. It will keep you warm at night when I'm not there!" I winked at her again and she finally excepted the teddy.

„Thank you." she said smiling at the teddy and then at me.

„Don't thank me for that." I smiled back and we began walking down the pier again.

The afternoon passed fast and we played a couple games winning small things.

„I want cotton candy!" Lizzie almost yelled out and ran to the little spot where they sell cotton candy.
I jogged behind her and we bought us some cotton candy enjoying it.

„It's pretty dark now so that means we need to do one last thing." she said finishing the cotton candy.

I raised a brow at her not knowing what will come next.

„This!" she pointed her arm behind her and my eyes followed.

„The Ferris wheel?" I asked getting a bit anxious.

„What? You're afraid?" she asked and I cleared my throat shaking my head.

„Nope not me. Let's go." I said grabbing her hand dragging her behind me.
It can't be that bad right?
We sat down and the wheel started to turn.
I grabbed onto the metal frame trying to calm myself down. Lizzie looked me up and down realizing fast that I am uncomfortable.

„You should have told me that your afraid of heights. We could have skipped this." she said placing her hand on my thigh.

„I'm not. I just have a lot of respect from heights. That's all." I gulped glancing down a bit.

„Okay that is really high." I closed my eyes taking my head back.

„Hey it's alright. You will be fine. I'm here. We will be down in no time." as she said and the wheel stopped letting us be on the top. Fuck.

„You sure about being down on no time?" I asked laughing a bit trying to distract me.

„Yeah. Forget about that. But hey we have a wonderful view over LA. Want to take a look?"
She asks me and I shook my head.

„You won't be scared when you look straight forward. Looking down is the biggest problem for people afraid of heights. The night sky and the lights are beautiful just try to take a look it might distract you." I nod finally opening my eyes taking in a long breath.

„Wow." I watched the lights shine from far and close. It's mesmerizing watching them shine and glister everywhere.

„Told you. It's beautiful." she stroked her hand up and down from my thigh giving me comfort.

„It is. Thank you Liz. This helped a lot." I glanced back at her and her eyes where shining from the lights which let them appear in more beauty.

„No need to thank me. I'm glad I could help." I nod looking back to the sky lights.

After around five minutes the wheel started to move again and we came down.
My feet touching hard ground was the best thing even though I enjoyed it up there for a moment.
We strolled down the pier moving to the car again but I saw one thing that caught my eye. Without telling Lizzie where to go I dragged her with me and we sat down in a picture box. I closed the red blinds and she sat on my lap.

„Alright. As a Memory for today. Smile Olsen!"
We watched the camera count down from three and the first picture was taken.
We did a grimace and another picture was taken.
She then glanced at me and I did the same. Forgetting for a moment that we were supposed to pose we just watched each other. The third has been taken.
She then crashed her lips on mine kissing me passionately. I gave in and kissed her back instantly. We made out for a moment forgetting completely where we were.

„Hey you two love birds. Your pictures are ready." someone spoke from outside and we separated each other blushing and realizing where we sit.

„Thanks man." I grabbed the two pictures where every picture was on.

„One for you and one for me miss." I handed Lizzie the picture and she smiled down at it.

„This is a beautiful memory bre." she smiled and we walked back to my car.

„Thank you for this day Liz. I really had fun being around you." I smiled bright at her and she nod.

„likewise. I'd love to do it again some time." I nod at her as we started to drive back to her house.

„Let me Plan the next date. It'll be fun." I offered and she agreed instantly.

„Alright. It's settled then." she answered.

I parked the car in the driveway and she unbuckled herself.

„Are you not coming in with me?" she asks me and I shook my head.

„You have work tomorrow and I am actually working on some projects since I have two weeks off. I can still pick you up though and drive you."
She shook her head not excepting my offer.

„No you need that time for yourself. I have my car tomorrow again. But thank you. I'm looking forward to the second date." she grinned at me.

„Me too Liz. Alright you should probably head to bed and I'll see you soon." I started the engine again and she walked out to walk to my window side.

„Before you drive off." she said grabbing me by the shirt pulling me in for a kiss.
Damn her lips are so soft And i can still taste some cotton candy from before.

„Drive Safe." she whispered and let go off my shirt.

„Night liz." i waved at her blushing uncontrollably.

„Night bre." she waved back and I drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.7K 24
โš ๏ธŽThis is not mine, for offline purpose only to satisfy my need and i also want to share it with all of you in case you haven't read it Original Auth...
8K 179 13
This is a Jax Teller story with a twist. it's not S.O.A like the ones I've done before. It's S.O.A werewolf. so the means the pres is Alpha, v.p is b...
144K 7.9K 42
You've never been with a woman before, you're not even gay. But what happens when you start falling for your new, insanely hot English teacher, who h...
26.4K 10.4K 62
COMPLETED!! ONYX VOYAGE SERIES: BOOK TWO โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๊งRUNWAYS AND DECEPTION ๊ง‚ Meet Irene...