The Blue Ogre Owns A Bar (fem...

By YuriDamarez

"Welcome to The 4th Division. What would you like?" After Toman was disbanded, Kawata "Angry" Souya started w... More

1. How Did I Not Notice
2. Experience
3. Boy In The Back
4. Nabbed
5. Savior
6. Twin Devils
author's note
7. Sun After The Storm
8. A Tattoo
heads up
9. Whiskey
10. Tickets 4 Four
11. Fiesta! 1
12. Fiesta! 2
13. Fiesta! 3
14. Fiesta! 4
14-5. Omake 1
Lilacs & Cherry Blossoms
15. Steamy
The End(?)

before you start

394 12 0
By YuriDamarez

Hi

I'm new at this so please be kind to me

Also, not all fanarts, photos and some characters seen in this fanfic are mine, they belong to their respective owners and I am sorry that I do not know the sources for their art.

Cos I just use Pinterest and ask my friend.

Also that same friend made me write this fanfic for the first time so hats off to her.

Note that this has Tokyo Revengers spoilers from the manga and all rights belong to Ken Wakui , so I suggest reading it first before coming back here.

Again, please be kind to me since this is my very first fanfic and do enjoy.

- yuridamarez

edit: this is a mature-rated fanfiction, meaning it includes profanity, sexual activity, violence etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 324 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
79.9K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
3.1K 65 23
Y/n L/n is in her final year of college. She was doing well in her classes, had fun with her friends and was in a happy relationship with her boyfrie...
206K 4.6K 42
The ever so optimistic Y/N Kang becomes the Inarizaki University's Volleyball team's club manager, but she has a lot to learn with the help of her fr...