11. Fiesta! 1

After lengthy days of information processing, online calls with Rin who was still at her grandmother's house, Sakura's constant whines of boredom, we finally completed the designed clothing for the contest.

"Thanks for lending us your sewing machine, Mitsuya. You saved our skins."

"No problem. Just be careful with it, that thing's 3 years old."

Rin advised us to make it unisex so many customers wouldn't be so limited to options. So yeah, we did.

"No, no, no. The needle goes around the back." Mitsuya guided Sakura as she started to sew on what we made.

"Like this?"

"Uhh, no. You did it backwards."

"Oh, fuck me..."

Yes, you can tell there's some ups and downs along the way. But through it all, it was finally done.

"There we go." I huffed. "One jacket, one beanie, one shirt and a pair of pants."

We hoisted a mannequin to the back of the school's auditorium and dressed it up with our designed clothing. Professor Katagawa then covered it up with a plastic bag to prevent dust and other things that would tamper with the final product.

The plastic bag was also black in colour to prevent plagiarism and cheating.

"Great job, you three- I mean four, including Rin who is absent. You were certainly the last to pass up your assignment," he pointed to the other covered mannequins. "But your clothes proved to have potential just like the others. Very creative!"

"Thank you, sir." We all bowed. Mitsuya gave a small nod.

Everyone walked out of the backroom and headed to the exit door.

"Well, since the whole class has completed their assignments a few days early, I suppose we'll take a break until the deadline comes."

"Professor, do you mean-"

"-THAT THERE'S NO CLASSES?" Sakura butted in with enthusiasm. Her voice echoed throughout the auditorium.

"W-well, that's correct." He spoke in shock. "But I do not want to see any monkey business happening in the next few days! Mr. Mitsuya, Miss Sakura and Miss y/n, that kidnapping incident from before has caused much worry for your families, the whole class and the teachers. Please refrain from extreme activities for the time being."

"Yes sir..."

We were outside the auditorium and our professor began to fumble with his ring of keys to lock the door.

"sigh... All this is doing too much for my old age." He ruffled his greyish hair.

"You look fine, Professor! You look a lot younger than my dad!"

"I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult but I'll take it, Miss Sakura."

We were then dismissed from classes for the time being.

"Well, that's done."

"Finally... My bones are in shambles. Mitsy, gimme a massage! Ahhhhh~"

Mitsuya walked behind her and started rubbing on her shoulders. Such a caring boyfriend, too bad he's an oblivious one. I bet you Sakura doesn't mind it.

"Speaking of which, when's the carnival?"

Mitsuya pulls out the four tickets and shows me the time when the carnival will begin.

"Sunday, at 7.00 PM. That's the day after tomorrow."

"Yeah, it is." Mitsuya spoke as he continued to massage Sakura's shoulders. "Time flies fast when you're caught up in a project."

"Sunday, huh. Well, what should we do?" Sakura asked.

"I just wanna sleep for the whole day..." I yawned.

"Sleeping too much will cause your body to gain weight more easily-MFHMFHM."

"Ahahaha, Mitsy. You do love to crack a joke, right?" Sakura immediately covered Mitsuya's mouth and shushed him.

Don't bother consoling me, I'm already hurt.

"Aaaaaaanyway, I have an idea! How about we go to the beach tomorrow!"

"The beach? But I wanna stay at home..."

"Oh, come on! How long was it since you've been to the beach? Don't worry, your smut novels aren't going anywhere."

"Ugh, fine..."

"What's a smut novel?" Mitsuya asked over Sakura's head.

The next morning, Sakura and I went to the shopping center to get new swimsuits and Mitsuya went to ask Souya if he was free. And then, we'd meet up together at the train station in the afternoon to get there.

"Hey! Hey! How do I look?"

Sakura slid aside the curtain and stepped out of her changing booth in the department store.

"Ooh, that looks perfect on you. I'm still trying to find one for me..."

"Don't worry, I can pick one for you. As soon as I change into my clothes."

So after Sakura changed back, we looped around the swimsuit section to find a suitable one for me.

"Hmm... Oh! This one looks cute!"

"I feel like it's too... loud."

Sakura looked at the scarlet red bikini she chose and then back to me. She put the bikini in front of me and thought for a while.

"Yeah, you're right. Red is for the special nights~" She gave a cheeky smirk.

"Sakura..."

"JK, lol."

We went around again. After several rejected choices, we then gave in to our last resort.

"Souya?" I gave him a rang.

"Hmm, y/n? Ah, I can go for the beach trip if you're asking."

"Uhh, about that..."

"Hey, what kinda swimsuits d'ya like to see on y/n?" Sakura interrupted.

"... What? A-am I hearing that correctly?"

"Sakura!"

After we calmed down, Souya finally spoke.

"Well, it doesn't need to be revealing, I suppose... " I spoke softly. "Perhaps something cute?"

"Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?" Sakura responded.

"Oh, I have to go. A group of customers just came in."

"Bye bye~"

Cute, huh. He's so adorable, I can't-

The morning slowly turned to noon. It was almost time for the beach. And luckily, I found the perfect one.

"And here we are."

Everyone was at the train station. Mitsuya had a backpack on him, while Souya brought a sling bag. Sakura and I had the same as Souya, except Sakura's was a little more bigger.

Also, there's one thing you should know.

"Big Sis, who are they?"

"Oniichan, who is that?"

The younger siblings came along with us.