5. Savior

The roar of a motorcycle echoed through the afternoon highway.

A man in a bomber jacket with the embroidery pattern of a Hannya mask on its back, and a high backseat favored by Japanese bosozoku bikers.

On the side of the fuel tank was the stripped-off manji of the late Tokyo Manji Gang.

"Get him!!!!"

A group of gangsters ambushed Mitsuya and Sakura when they were walking through a back alley, trying to look for me. Mitsuya ordered Sakura to run and call for help as he held their attackers off.

"Go!! I'll catch up with you later!"

Although Mitsuya has no part in any gang-related activities, his fighting skills are still fresh in his mind.

"Just cause you're Sakura's favorite doesn't mean you're worth shit! Take this!"

A Sakura-obsessed gangster swung his fists at Mitsuya's face. But the experienced Toman captain dodged and weaved.

He countered his enemy's attack with a couple of jabs and hooks, before ending the fight with a kick to the stomach.

Another attacker sneaked up behind Mitsuya with a cinder block in his hands. But Mitsuya's instincts made him turn around and deliver a side kick before his head was struck.

"Tch. Not this time."

Sakura ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She swerved into the street and hid behind a corner, catching her breath. Feeling worried, she fished out her phone from her bag and dialed Rin's number.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up..." she muttered through her stress.

"Sakura, are you okay?" A faint voice whispered from the phone.

"Oh, thank God. Mitsuya's in trouble, he's fighting other people all by himself!"

"Oh no, what do we do?"

"Where are you right now? You're whispering, is everything okay?"

"I'm hiding in the bar- the one from last time, with the blue-haired bartender. I asked him for help, but some mean people are outside looking for trouble- I gotta go, talk later." Rin hung up on her end.

"... Man, this whole day is going to be one hell of a memory once this is over. It's already this late." She muttered to herself as she looked up at the darkening sky.

And as if God was listening in, four gangsters in similar clothing from before spotted Sakura on the streets.

"She's over there!"

"Fuck." She bolted through the busy market streets and attempted to lose their tail.

But like before, God was listening in.

Another group of the same gang stopped her in her tracks. She looked back and saw that her pursuers had already caught up. The nearby shoppers and pedestrians took a step back as they saw a large group of dangerous people surrounding a girl.

"Should we help?"

"Someone should call the police."

"Oh dear, what's going on?"

Sakura had her back against the wall. Her breathing and heartbeat were going up as they approached closer.

"S-stay back! Someone, please help me!"

The bystanders were hesitant. These people were wearing jackets that showed their affiliation with a violent gang, and no one wants to mess with any gangs.

Sakura saw her life flash before her eyes, and her knees lost all strength to even stand.

The gangsters gave the same shit-eating grin once again, walking towards the damsel in distress.

But then again, God was listening in.

And he sent a knight riding in on his gallant steed.

One of the gangsters turned his head around and saw a motorbike charging through the market street. Everyone jumped out of the way as the rider crashed through the group surrounding Sakura.

Halting to a stop, the man in the bomber jacket flipped the kickstand on his bike and got off.

He had ruffled orange-pink hair and a smile on his face. His smile was so large that his eyes were barely visible.

"You almost hit us, asshole!"

"So what? I'd rather see you bitches lying in the dirt than look at your ugly mug."

"Tch, why you-"

Before the gangster could even move a muscle, the stranger swung his arm around the gangster's neck and threw him back towards the wall, neutralizing the threat.

Then he looked at the rest of the group with a devilish smile.

"WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST~"

Another two went ahead. They took out their small switchblades from their pockets and charged forward.

But these two were mere novices, picked off the street by a gang recruiter not too long before today.

And this mysterious dyed-hair biker seemed to have more than just one skill up his sleeve.

Moments later, three policemen arrived at the scene.

"This is the police! Stop right there and put your hands up-"

The police were baffled. Their briefing said nearly a dozen gangsters harassing a girl. But they just saw Sakura, a person with dyed hair and 11 hoodlums lying unconscious on the ground.

Then they looked at the man with dyed hair, who was talking to the girl. They spotted blood on his knuckles and sleeves.

"That man... "

"Officer!" A bystander spoke up from the crowd. "That guy with the ruffled hair saved the girl! He beat up all of them by himself!"

"You there, sir! Are you hurt?"

"Hmm? It's not my blood~"

The three police officers were shivering in their boots. This man has to be some kind of demon if he could defeat 11 violent criminals with just his two hands.

"Now then, I've gotta go see my lil broski. He must be in some deep fucking shit if he had to call me over."

"U-umm, mister...?"

He stopped as he grabbed the handlebars on his bike. He grinned at Sakura and introduced himself.

"I'm Kawata Nahoya. Came over from Meguro."

"Thanks for your help, sir- Wait, Kawata!? Do you know Kawata Souya!?"

"Why, he's my lil brother. Did something bad happen?"

Sakura explained her situation to the officers and Nahoya. Everyone listened close while more officers were at the scene of the crime to calm down the citizens and take away the suspects.

"Well, god fucking dammit. Looks like Angry ain't playing."

"What are you gonna do?"

Nahoya grinned once more and gave an answer.

"Kill em all."

The Blue Ogre Owns A Bar (female reader x Kawata Souya) *TOKREV SPOILERS*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें