12. Fiesta! 2

"Big Sis, who are they?"

"Oniichan, who is that?"

We all stood there at the entrance of the train station. Ryouta stood behind me, and Mitsuya's sisters did the same.

"Sorry, I brought them over because they were nagging me to come... They won't be a problem, I promise." Mitsuya apologized and bowed his head.

"It's okay, this one here did the same thing."

(flashback)

"Where are you going, Big Sis?"

"The beach. You're not invited." I retorted as I slipped on my sandals and grabbed my bag.

"Awhhhh, but I wanna come alonggggggggg..."

"No, go play your games."

"Don't wanna! I wanna go with you!"

"Ryou..."

Then my dad walked downstairs and asked what was going on. He told him about where I was going and Ryou isn't invited.

"Well... At least let him come along just this once. You are the eldest, after all." My dad gave a small chuckle.

"But dad..."

"Just this once. Only for today, or I'll buy you a car."

"Fine. Ryou, listen up."

My little brother stood at attention with a salute.

"You have exactly 5 minutes to get ready for a trip to the beach. Spare clothes and beach clothes, towel, soap, slippers, water bottle all in a small bag. In 3, 2, 1, go!"

Ryou ran upstairs and packed his things into his Super Ranger backpack. Like a cheetah marking his eyes on a sleeping gazelle, he reaches for the items above with pinpoint accuracy.

"Done!" He said as he jumped down to the front door.

"Good, I was about to ditch you. We'll be going, dad!"

"Don't be late!"

(back to the present)

"Oh, it'll be fine." Sakura said with a friendly smile and knelt down so that she was at the kids' height.

"Ne ne, what's your name?"

"I am Mitsuya Luna." A small girl with pigtails spoke.

"Mai name ish Mitshuya Mana.

"Wow! You speak very nicely! How old are you two?"

Luna said she was still in elementary school and Mana was in kindergarten.

"Wow, how nice! And what about you, Ryou-chan? It's been a while since I've last seen you."

Both Rin and Sakura knew I had a little brother ever since we first met. Rin had a big brother who was working in New York and Sakura was an only child.

"Would you like to introduce yourself, Ryou-chan?"

He gave a quick introduction with a burst of energy. Apparently, Ryouta was a year older than Luna.