author's note

...

Oh, hi! Hello there.

Let me just put these reference papers, anime scenes and manga aside.

Didn't think you'd get this far, honestly.

Well, it's just 6 chapters so I guess it's not that long.

But still, if you're reading this, it means you've read all the chapters above.

unless you just skipped to this part without reading the first few chapters, in that case I will cry :'(

This is my first ever work done on Wattpad. Well, my first completed work. I had another way different story in mind, but my account was corrupted last year.

It made me mad and I stopped writing.

Until my friend gave me an idea about a fanfic. My very first fanfic.

And hey if you can't find something specific, you have to make your own.

But man, it was not easy. I had to get my friend to proofread the whole draft for mistakes and if necessary, I had to erase everything.

Sometimes, my finger accidentally taps on the "publish" button when I actually just wanted to save the draft.

If I had writer's block, I'd ask my friend and other people for inspiration.

And wow, she gives some good ideas to write.

Anyways,

Thank you all for your support, even if it means just reading one chapter. It helps a lot more than you think!

Oh yeah, I forgot to put a cussing warning at the beginning, so there you go.

Once again, formally...

This is a mature fanfiction with cussing, sensual activity, violence and much more (idfk what other warnings there are). It is also advisable to read the manga [around chapter 204] to further comprehend this story.

Thanks for reading and giving your support.

I'll definitely work hard.