14-5. Omake 1

Yep, we doing omakes now.

What's an omake, you ask? For the less-educated good people out there, here's an explanation:

Well, do you know now? Good.

Let's get on with it.

1. Chapter 10 Draft

He quickly rinsed himself off and brushed his teeth at the same time. He also checked his blue hair in the mirror to see if the color was fading.

"Hmm. Looks alright to me."

It wasn't long after my eyes opened. I looked around and saw myself in Souya's apartment. I panicked for a minute then remembered last night's ordeal.

"What a night... My head is still spinning..."

"Ah, damnit." I heard a small mutter from behind me. I turned my head around and OH SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN-

"Where are those contact lenses...? I thought I brought them in."

Souya wandered out of the washroom with nothing on and tossed the clothes from yesterday into a laundry hamper. The water droplets on his torso made it so that it gleamed in the light. His blue hair was dripping with water and formed an elegant ponytail. His body was facing away from my gaze, so he didn't notice that I was awake.

He slicked his hair back and my heart leaped out of my mouth.

Although I couldn't see much, his toned body was more than godly to behold. From his long hair to his muscular behind.

"Ah, there it is."

He picked up a small plastic box and opened the lid. He carefully plucks out a pair of contacts and wears them on.

"That's better. Now I need to hurry- Oh... Were you awake, y/n...?"

My mind was blank. All I could think of was Souya's bare body. His sleek ponytail complimented his slightly muscular body. Good Lord, you can grind meat on those abs of his.

(this one was flushed down the drain since it was too "mature", says my proofreader)

2. Delusion

There they were, at Sakura's home. Mitsuya and his newlywed wife were both sitting at the dining table. It's as if it happened yesterday, Mitsuya seeing Sakura in a white traditional kimono.

It actually happened 3 weeks ago.

"Thanks for the food, it was delicious." Mitsuya spoke.

"You're welcome. I know what you like, after all~"

The two then collected the dirty plates and headed to the kitchen sink. Mitsuya scrubbed them with a soapy sponge, while Sakura rinsed them off.

"Ah, shoot... I forgot to buy dessert..." Sakura muttered. "Sorry, Mitsy. I know you wanted that shortcake back at the bakery this morning."

"Oh... The one with the white frosting and cherry?" Mitsuya frowned slightly.

"Yeah, that one. How bout' tomorrow?" Sakura promised as she wiped her hands dry with a kitchen towel.

"Hmm... I have a better idea."

He pulled her close by the waist, his mouth a few centimeters away from her ear. Softly, he mutters.

"How about I have your cherry, darling?"

The girl froze in place. Blood suddenly rushed to her face and made her blush pink. She tried to escape from the clutches of her assertive husband for some breathing room, but he was stronger than her.

"W-we shouldn't-"

She couldn't finish her sentence. A pair of lips touched hers for a brief moment, then came back even more passionately like a crashing wave at sea.

In the end, she couldn't resist and gave in to his request. They retreated to the master bedroom, Mitsuya on top of her.

"Sakura..."

Finally, I used all my might and shook her. Sakura finally woke up from her 10-minute nap.

"Finally, she's up." Rin sighed a breath of relief, wiping her glasses with her shirt.

"Whuh... Where am I...? Mitsy?"

Her eyes darted around. Mitsuya was not there, only me and Sakura.

"C'mon, the cafe is about to close.

"... ..."

"Sakura, you okay? Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"... I'm a disappointment." Sakura spoketh as she remembered her wet dream.

(once again this is fanfiction, not an ero novel

-my proofreader)

3. Twin Discussion

Smiley: "Here, some protection when you wanna get down with y/n."

Angry: "I don't need these!"

Smiley: "Good point, it's best to do it raw for the first time."

Angry: "Big bro, there's no need to-"

Smiley: "Plus, I jabbed those condoms you're holding with a needle. So it doesn't matter if you put it on or not, I'm gonna be a cool uncle."

Angry: "... ..."

Smiley: "You think showing the kid that we were gang captains would be cool?"

Angry: "Sakura corrupted you, didn't she."

Smiley: "N-no way! Of course not!"

Angry: "Big bro, you're sweating."

(im just gonna follow my Ms. Proofreader's advice and keep the smut to an all time low :/ )

That'll be all for this omake chapter. Sorry for taking so long. I got classes starting in 2 days, so i might not be able to update this fanfic for a while. Thanks for reading until this part.

special thanks to Ms. Proofreader for giving me inspiration and reference material for the fanfic, and for ruining my life with TokRev angst•