My Broken Life✓

By BATULXX

WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down righ... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Aesthetics
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N: Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Not an update
Chapter 36
Sequel Announcement.

Chapter 1

17.5K 495 114
By BATULXX

Edited: 7/05/23

Ever heard of cinderella?

well if not let me explain true my life a little bit.

It's totally different from any normal girl's life.

I was the only child of my parents. They loved me unconditionally,i always get what i want, they pampered me to no extent, and because of that,i as little girl was what you call,a brat, stubborn and always whine and cry about anything i was refused of and that stubbornness caused me my entire life.

I guess they are all correct.

I'm actually the cause of my parent's death.
When i was 4 years old, my mum broke the news of us having a new addition to the family to me, and like any other spoilt only child, i got angry at first cause i didn't want to share my parent's love with anyone,but then my friend's mother gave birth,and then i saw how babies are cute and the way my friend was happy holding her baby brother, then i told mum that i want a baby sister or brother just like my friend,she was so happy and i was too untill that horrible day which took away my happiness forever. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

My parents forgot to pick me up from school that day. I was really upset,i sat on the floor outside the school and cried continuously,a man walked up to me and asked me why i was crying.

Well let's just say what's a story for another day.

For now let's focus on the present, where i'm currently laying on my bed, extremely tired.

I worked all day without any rest.

The house is so huge and they fired all the workers just so i could be the slave.

I'm so tired of everything. Mama and Baba always treats me awfully, even Zara and Asif bhai. I love them all even if they all treat me like a maid.

Stupid of me, i know right. I'm someone you could call gullible. Yeah i'm too gullible,i forgive and love easily, that's why i hurt all the time. Well back to what i was saying

So,today was laundry day and i had to wash everyone's clothes and that too by hand. My hands are swollen as it was a lot of clothes and after that Zara made me clean her entire room and i even got slapped twice by bhai today for adding garlic in the food.

And right now i'm going to get slapped again,if not beaten up,by Mama cause i didn't go to get the groceries.

I was so busy that i forgot.

I just hope she doesn't notice it, i'll just get it tomorrow cause all i want to do now is sleep.

I closed my eyes ignoring the pain i felt all over my sore body. I heaved a sigh of content and was about drifting off to sleep when a familiar voice yelled out my name, making my eyes jerk open, and also lead to me falling off my slim uncomfortable bed.

Oww.

O God. She definitely noticed.

I'm so dead.

Only you can save me now, Ya Rabbi.

"IMAN get down here." Mama yelled out again.

Calm down Iman maybe she just wants something else. My subconsciousness tried to calm me but i'm 100% sure it's because of the groceries and i know i'm in one hell of a big bowl of chicken soup.

"Co-coming m-ma-ma." I said audibly enough for her to hear,more like stuttered out.

I paced arround my room as i thought of the ways she was going to make me pay for what i've done.

"If i get up there you're dead Iman." I heard her threatening in a dark tone.

I took my scarf and wrapped it arround my head before hurrying down cause i know it wasn't a treat, Mama is capable of doing what she just said. That's how much she loves me.

As i came down the stairs,i saw her angry face waiting at the bottom of the stairs. She looked furious like she was ready to kill.

Yes,to kill you. My subconsciousness thought it was the best time to mock me.

I think i'm gonna pee in my pants.

"You called for me mama." I asked as I shuddered in fear.

"Yes i did. I want you to get groceries ." Mama said.

I knew she found out.

It's 10pm already. I can't go out.

"Mama all the shops would be locked by now, i'll go get them tomorrow." I said calmly, correction tried to.

"Not my problem. I asked you to get it earlier but you clearly ignored me like you're in charge." Mama glared at me.

"I was busy with chores Mama. I didn't ignore you, but please it's late now, i'll get them tomorrow morning." I pleaded.

"You're not the one to make decisions for me. I want you to go get the groceries now." She spoke as her nose flared up.

Back away Iman.

"But mama it's late. Okay, can bhai at least come with me?" -Iman

"You are going alone. You are the one who refused to get the groceries this morning, not my son, so he won't go with you."

"Well it was cause of the chores they had me do that made me forget. " I dared to say.

You're definitely getting us killed tonight.

"Watch your tone or i'll slice you into pieces and feed you to the dogs, what if he sends you, that's your job, so that's why you want him to go out with you so late, so you can tell your boyfriends to harm my precious son. "

Boyfriends?

What boyfriends?

"No mama, never. Why would i want anything bad to happen to bhai. Astagafurullah,of course i'll never want that, and i really don't have any boyfriend mama." maybe you should say that to your precious daughter I wanted to add but i know i'd be six feet under the ground before i even complete it.

"Yeah, sorry i forgot no one would date a smelling ugly scum like you,are you still standing here?"

"Mama please it's late,i really can't go outside. I'm your daughter too, please have mercy mama." I pleaded.

"You're not my daughter Iman, cause if you were, i'd probably be dead just like how you killed your parents. I don't have time for all this, just go and get those groceries or else you'll see the other side of me which you haven't seen before." Mama said sternly.

"Why do you hate me so much Mama?" I sobbed.

"I don't hate you Iman, but i DESPISE you and your existence." Mama said with hatred lacing on her voice.

I just stood there sobbing like i always do.

I hate being weak.

I hate not being able to fight for myself.

I hate how i let them ruin my life.

I hate why i can't hate them.

I hate why i always love them cause they're family even if the feeling's clearly not mutual.

I hate how I'm alone in this world.

I hate MYSELF for being gullible.

I hate myself for being the reason for my parents death.

I hate myself for killing my parents.

"If you're done moping around,go get the groceries and be back in five minutes or else you'll sleep outside and i mean it." She threatened and walked away.

**

"Please leave me. Don't touch me.." I tried to push him away but he grabbed my both hands.

I was on my way back from home when a man came and grabbed me.

"Stop resisting." He growled and slapped me and i hissed in pain.

I'm really not in pain cause of the slaps i got from this disgusting man cause i'm already used to it but what's killing me now is that I'm about to loose my innocence and dignity to a disgusting stranger.

Ya Allah please save me.

"PLEASE HELP ME." I screamed with all my might and his grip on my wrist tightened more if that's possible.

"I told you to shut up." He growled and raised his hand to hit me again,i closed my eyes tightly waiting for the stinging pain but I felt nothing,i still kept my eyes shut but when i didn't feel his weight on me and my wrist were free i opened my eyes with a jerk.

I heard a gron and looked to my left and i saw a man beating the hell out of that monster who was trying to rape me.

He came up to me and asked if i was okay and i just noded and thanked him. I couldn't see his face clearly since it was a bit dark but just hearing his deep husky voice, is making me nervous for a reason unknown to me. He asked if he could drop me off and i was about to reply when someone jerked me. I shuddered in fear thinking it would be that disgusting man but then i heard the voice speak.

"So this is where you are?" The voice spoke and i realized it was bhai's voice.

Ya Allah.

"What are you doing. Leave her." The nice guy who saved me demanded.

"Just stay out of this lover boy, this is between me and my sister." Bhai said while dragging me with him.

Atleast he called me his sister.

He shoved me inside the car and took the grocery bags which i clearly forgot about. He sat in the driver seat and drove with speed.

I tried to explain what happened to him but he shut me up saying Not a word.

The way bhai is looking furious,i already know am in deep trouble.

Ya Allah when will all this suffering end.

As we got home,my heart was already beating rapidly. He dragged me out of the car and opened the front door pushing me inside roughly that i fell on the ground.

Mama came towards me and pulled me up by my scarf and gave me a hard slap on the face that caused my lip to start bleeding.

I'm used to all this.

"Where have you been?." I heard Baba's voice.

"I..mama sent me to get groceries." I replied meekly.

"At 10pm Iman." He said angrily.

"I never sent her to get anything. I woke up and found her sneaking out, and then i told Asif to follow her and see where she's going." Mama lied.

What?

How can mama be this wicked...

She lied against me just so baba won't scold her.

You're probably wondering why he'll scold her.

Well he's the only one in this house who is atleast 5% nice to me. Atleast he let me finish highschool and he gives me money for clothes when he notices the one i had is too old and torn.

"Baba i..." I was about to speak but then i glanced at Mama, who was giving me a look like "say it and you'll be dead"

What do i do.

"Iman i'll ask the last time, where were you?"

"I'll tell you dad. I found her whoring arround the streets with her lover." Asif bhai said and Zara just stood there smirking at me.

Ya Allah where am i stuck.

Before i could digest everything and finnaly reply, baba slapped me.

"You ungrateful b**ch. This is what you do,you whore arround with different type of men and blame my wife for it. You want to tarnish my reputation." He yelled while griping my wrist pulling me towards the store room.

He always does this. Whenever i do something they always lock me up in the store room without food and water. I'm always afraid of being locked up cause I'm nyctophobic.

"You'll sleep in here and learn some characters." Baba pushed me in and locked the door leaving me in the usual darkness.

When will all this end.

Is they anyone out there who'll love me and confront me.

Ya Allah please bring me out from this hell. It's hurting too much.

I sobbed uncontrollably until my eye lids became heavy and i drifted into sleep while leaning my head on the wall.

**

Assalam Alaikum everyone (hey)

Well here's the first chapter.

Please share your views about it.

Do vote and comment

Stay safe and healthy

Salamo Alaykom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 16.6K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
1.1M 54K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
290K 12.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
681K 41.8K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...