The Vytal destiny

Por AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... Mais

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 24

299 7 0
Por AshKetchum55374

Ash, Emerald and Weiss woke up as the sun began to rise. Weiss was the first to get up feeling refreshed and combat ready.

"It's good to see your fully rested Weiss." Ash said as he and Emerald began to sit up from the bed.

"Thank you. Is it safe to say that resting on your warm heart really helps?" She asked.

"I believe so. Good luck out there Weiss, and may your heart be your guiding key." Ash said. Weiss kissed him and left to join her team.

Ash and Emerald got off the bed to get ready for the first day of the tournaments. Before Emerald went to go get cleaned, she pushed Ash back onto the bed and sat on his lap.

"I really wish I could be by your side throughout the tournaments Ash. If they find me, they'll kill me." Emerald whispered while she was hugging him.

"You already have been by my side babe. Our hearts are connected." Ash said as he took her hand and placed it on his warm heart. She felt the warming sensation from his heart flow through her hand.

"Ash…" Emerald said before pulling him into a kiss.

As they kissed, Ash went for the neck and began kissing it. Emerald gasped and moaned from how it felt. It felt amazing. She began to moan a little louder when he started licking her neck.

After about a minute of kissing, Emerald and Ash soon got cleaned up and got ready for the day.

Emerald waited outside the dorm for Ash for he was now changing. Emerald saw the door open and to her surprise, Ash was wearing his suit he wore from the dance with his pauldron on.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked a stunned Emerald.

"Wow…I knew you looked great with it on from a distance, but up close…is it hot in here or is it just me?" Emerald asked while fanning herself to keep her cool.

"Hehehe, pretty sure it's just you Emerald." Ash said before taking her hand and pulling her towards him and put her into a dancing pose.

"Oh Ash…" She said as she was processing of the position she was in.

"Savor this moment. This might be the only time aside from dances that you'll see me in this suit." Ash said. She smiled and they decided to dance for a short time.

Afterwards, they made their way towards the mess hall where many of the students from their respective academies from the other kingdoms were already sitting down and having breakfast.

"Ash…what is a Shadow Pokemon?" Emerald asked as she was eating some toast and bacon. Ash prepared to tell her everything he knows of such.

"Shadow Pokemon are Pokemon, whose hearts have been completely enclosed by an artificial experiment that a group called Team Cipher have done long ago. They lose all means of emotions and they pretty much become the ultimate weapons of destruction. They are very violent monsters, even willing to harm humans and Faunus neither without any hesitation nor given any orders to do so." Ash explained.

Emerald gasped at what he said.

"Pokemon that would even harm humans and Faunus? That's horrible." She said.

As they were continuing to eat, the news came on.

"We have breaking news that the torch has been extinguished permanently. Roman Torchwick, who was the worst Faunus abuser and the one responsible for the movement of the White Fang in Vale, has been confirmed dead." The news lady said.

From those words, the mess hall exploded with cheers. The Faunus there can finally be at peace that the worst human being to ever live has been silenced for good.

"His body was discovered yesterday by the Keyblade Guardian Ash Ketchum along with his apprentices on Citadark Island near the Orre region with the help of a mysterious figure who went by the name of Xedrek. His body was collected and he is scheduled for an immediate disposal in the ocean where he will rot for all eternity. In other news today, everyone must now face a new threat. The one that was responsible for Torchwick's death was not by a Grimm, but by a Shadow Pokemon. According to researcher Professor Krane, these are Pokemon that act as weapons that will harm anyone without hesitation. With the help of security footages, we can safely confirm that it was a Charizard that ended Torchwick's life. Over to you Cyril." She concluded her news broadcast.

Ash began to ponder if this Charizard was a Shadow Pokemon. Meanwhile, the others around them were whispering to each other if there really is another Shadow Pokemon outbreak.

After they ate, they made their way towards the festival ground where many of the side attractions and food courts are being setup at.

As they were making their way towards a meeting with Ironwood, Winter, Ozpin, Glynda and other units, Ash sensed someone running towards him.

"Salutations!" A familiar girl yelled as she stopped right behind Ash. He looked towards her. Emerald hid behind him due to the unexpected drop in.

"Oh hey! You're that girl that helped out with the capture of Torchwick some time ago at the docks. I never caught your name." Ash said.

"My name is Penny Polendina, and I am representative of General James Ironwood of the Atlesian Military." Penny said with a smile.

"Penny…look I… I never properly thanked you for your help that day when we arrested Torchwick. Let's just say, that was a day that I wasn't meant to be discovered." Ash said as they continued walking towards the meeting grounds.

"Why is that Ash?" Penny asked.

"Let's just say that…I didn't want the traitors that did this to me find me and finish what they stated eight years ago. By the way, this is Emerald Sustrai." Ash said.

"So you're the girl that they were speaking of." Penny said as she eyed the mint hair girl. Emerald felt her heart beat faster. "We are ordered to keep you safe since Ash took you in." Penny finished.

Emerald breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Penny." She said as she finally calmed down.

"Penny! There you are!" Another girl spoke out nearby. They turned around and they saw a girl wearing a white tucked in shirt with a blue skirt and wearing a blue beret. "You don't run off like that." She snapped at her.

"Sorry…I was just going to collect Ash to get him to the rendezvous point." Penny claims.

"I see. Next time, we go together. Sorry about that Ash. My name is Ciel Soleil, I'm from Atlas Academy. I was ordered to keep her from getting into trouble." Ciel said.

"I see. Come, the others are waiting." Ash said and they made their way towards the meeting.

Finally, they arrived and they were waiting for them.

"There you are. Glad you can make it in time." Ozpin said.

"Excellent work for bringing her here Ciel. You are dismissed." Ironwood said.

"Yes sir." Ciel said as she saluted and walked off.

"PIKA PI!" Pikachu yelled as he was running towards them with the rest of his chosen team close behind.

"Hey guys, rest up for now. Our first match will be later this afternoon." Ash said as he returned his team and Pikachu jumped onto his usual spot.

The meeting finally began. Ironwood discussed the plans of how the security will be spread out through the grounds, the Amity Colosseum and the Pokemon Arena, where the Pokemon Tournament will be taking place at. Ozpin stated that he has hired a few hunters in the area to act as security if needed.

"Ash, is there something that you wish to add to this?" Glynda asked. Ash nodded and got their attention.

"Alright, listen up. Emerald Sustrai here is being targeted by a few people that are participating in the Vytal Tournament and the Pokemon Tournament. Cinder Fall, as well as the traitors that did this to me, are seeking to end her life for her betrayal from the night of the dance some time ago. She is very important to me, and we cannot let her be seen by these people." Ash informed.

"She was with us during the opening ceremony and the exhibition match. We will keep her safe there." Glynda said. Ash and Emerald smiled and nodded to them.

"What about the Heartless?" Ironwood asked.

Just after he asked the question, Xedrek quickly emerged from a portal behind Winter.

"Leave that to me and Ash." He said. Winter yelled in fright and she landed on her ass. Everyone looked down towards her. "Whatcha doing down there?" He asked.

"I fell over." She snapped at him.

"Whatcha fell over for?" Xedrek asked as he helped her up.

Winter grunted before slapping his face. Xedrek quickly summons Void Gear and has it at her neck. Winter gasps that he was also a Keyblade wielder, who glared devilishly at her.

"Enough! Xedrek let her go!" Ash demanded. Xedrek dismisses Void Gear and takes a couple steps backwards.

"My apologies!" Winter quickly said out of fear in hoping that Xedrek would accept it.

"We'll talk about that another time. Anyway, I'm here to lend Ash a hand with the tournaments. I will be acting as a replacement for him should he ever need to be pulled out from the tournaments." Xedrek explained.

"Are you sure you can handle such young man?" Glynda asked.

Xedrek smirked and pound on his belt and his six different Poke Balls activated and sent out his entire team. Darkrai, Umbreon, Hydreigon, Arcanine, a Kabutops and a Porygon-Z emerged.

Xedrek's Kabutops/Slasher LVL 94 Water/Rock Swift Swim Razor Claw

Slash Rain Dance Metal Sound Night Slash

Xedrek's Porygon-Z/Data LVL 95 Normal Download Silk Scarf

Lock-On Tri Attack Zap Cannon Hyper Beam

Everyone was looking at his team with shock. Ash, on the other hand, nodded in approval.

"Pika…" Pikachu looked with surprise of Xedrek's team.

"I think we'll manage just fine." Xedrek said before calling his team back.

After about a few minutes of discussing of the plans, and filling Xedrek in, they began to depart. Ironwood, Penny and Winter walked off. Emerald quickly hugged Ash.

"I love you Ash." She whispered.

"I love you too." Ash said before they shared a passionate kiss. Emerald let go of Ash and went with Ozpin. Glynda walked towards Ash and hugged him.

"Be safe." Glynda said.

"You have nothing to worry about." Ash said. Glynda quickly pecked his cheek and walked off. She was heading towards the Pokemon Arena for she is one of the referees.

Ash then looked towards Xedrek, who was leaning on a wall. Xedrek looked towards him.

"Ash, you are probably are wondering of what I meant from last night." Xedrek assumed.

"Yes. What did you mean by, 'A Nobody cannot 'feel' anything?'" Ash asked. Xedrek sighed a bit before getting up from the wall.

"Perhaps it's better to not only tell you, but to show you." He said as he summoned Void Gear once again, which Ash got a better view from it and whistled in amazement. Xedrek aimed it at the ground and summoned a replica of Ruby.

"Ruby!?" Ash asked in shock. The replica began to glow and it turned into a Shadow Heartless. He gasped as he saw her become such a monster.

"If one, such as Ruby Rose, yields to the darkness within the heart, they will turn into a Heartless. But I believe that you know this already." Xedrek said as Ash continued to look towards the Shadow.

"Sora and Riku told me about the Heartless. But they hardly went into detail about the Nobodies." Ash said.

"Well then…" Xedrek began to say before he summoned another replica, only this time it was a very thin looking creature that was white, flexible, and had a strange marking on its head that is lacking of a face, with an open zipper as a mouth of such. It appeared right next to the Shadow.

"When a strong hearted and willed person becomes a Heartless, the empty shell begins to act with a mind of its own. When the heart and body are stolen away, the spirit lives on. In short, Nobodies…don't exist at all." Xedrek said.

"They…don't exist…" Ash was trying to understand more of these creatures. He saw the Shadow disappear with the Nobody still there.

"The creature you see before you is known as a Dusk. This is the most common form of Nobody. There are, of course, others, larger and even having more dangerous capabilities. Like the Heartless, they will seek to do you harm. But unlike the Heartless, which act on instincts, Nobodies can think and strategize. A common example is that Nobodies may seem to have feelings, but this is a lie. They only pretend…to have hearts. You must not be deceived." Xedrek explain.

Ash began to realize more and more what these creatures are. But that must mean that…

"Still, like the Heartless, Nobodies are destined to return to darkness, but…" Xedrek was saying before he aimed his Keyblade at the Dusk. A puff of white smoke engulfed it, and a dark coated figure took its place. It had its hood up and it concealed its face.

Ash quickly recognized that coat. It was the same one that he and Xedrek wear from time to time.

"The creature you see before you now is unique. These are the most powerful form of Nobody. These humanoid Nobodies have formed a group called Organization XIII, and they command the lesser Nobodies." Xedrek finished.

"So that's what Sora meant when we met and he asked me if I was an undercover member of the Organization. It makes sense now. But…you?" Ash asked as he looked at Xedrek.

"Yes…I am a humanoid Nobody. I was once a member of the Organization. Our mission was to collect the hearts from the Heartless and eventually claim a heart of our own. Once we have a heart, we can finally, truly exist." Xedrek said.

Ash couldn't believe this.

"Oh my god!" Ash said.

"I know this may seem complicated, but I can explain my main roles and what I have done. Let us go, we can talk along the way." Xedrek suggested.

"Yes." Ash said. He, Pikachu and Xedrek walked about the festival grounds and they made their way towards a bullhead that leads them to the Colosseum.

"I don't remember much as to how I became a part of the Organization, but what I do know is that my main role was to collect the hearts. Since the Keyblade is really the best weapon against the Heartless, it made the job easier. I was Number 10 of the Organization, and I was given the title, The Twilight Master. Each of us has an attribute that we use as our power, except for me. I had light and darkness, hence how I got the title." Xedrek began to explain.

"Sounds like you guys had your work cut out." Ash said.

"Indeed. As days turned into weeks, weeks turn into months, and months turn into some years, we gazed upon our own creation of the collections of the hearts. We have created our own Kingdom Hearts since the true Kingdom Hearts was lost to the far reaches of darkness. But as I continued to collect the hearts, there was one thing that has plagued my mind for quite some time, why did the Keyblade choose me?" Xedrek continued.

Ash and Pikachu were continuing to listen to Xedrek with his backstory of all the places he has been to and upon the countless amounts of hearts he and the Organization have collected.

"By the time we have been given days off to at least rest up, I decided to head towards a world that we have never been to for one of those days. The place was called Destiny Islands. It had been infected by the Heartless, typical. Through instincts, I killed them all and collected the hearts and decided to take in the environment, until I met a girl named Naminé." He explained.

"Naminé? She sounds like a very special girl." Ash thought.

"Pika pika." Pikachu agreed.

"Perhaps, but there is more to her than meets the eye. She is also a Nobody, but she was never one of us. She was a witch that had the power to control, erase and even create new memories. For some reason, until I figured it out months later, she has called me Derek." Xedrek said.

"That's odd. What is he, your original?" Ash asked. Xedrek just nodded. "Oh…" Ash said with shock.

"It turns out, Derek was my connection. It means that he and I were one. I then realized that I had to find him. It wouldn't be long until the rest of the Organization caught on to what I was doing. The only way I could have any chance of finding him was betraying the Organization. Finally, I did it. I went back to Destiny Islands to find Naminé once again, only except I bumped into two of the most dangerous members, aside from our leader, who were sent to intercept me and take me back to him. They were numbers 7 and 8, Saïx the Luna Divine, and Axel the Flurry of Dancing Flames. I thought my plans have been crippled, until luck was on my side. Lord Arceus himself saved me." He said as they finally made it to the Colosseum.

"So that's how you both knew each other. He saved your life, and you've been fighting along his side ever since." Ash assumed.

"You're almost right. The best word would be 'nonexistent' for me for describing my life. He then told me how I can find Derek. I would have to find and destroy my Heartless, and come to peace with myself. I don't know what that meant, but I've resettled here on this world since." Xedrek finished.

"Wow, you must've gotten it bad man. Well, you'll always be welcomed here. Anyone that has been a big help against the Heartless and the Grimm is an ally of mine." Ash said while placing an arm on his shoulder.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu yelled in agreement. Xedrek smirked at Ash.

"Thanks Ash. You know, it's actually kind of…funny when I say this but, you and some others I have met made me feel…like I already had a heart." He said.

They then went their separate ways and Ash and Pikachu were escorted by Ozpin to a special entrance to the stands. Ozpin took them to a platform that Ash would watch from a distant, with Xedrek literally being on the opposite side of him. He could pace about if needed, and for others to join him for anything.

They have already seen thousands of people entering the stands to get ready for the first round, the Teams Matches.

"I got to say, this is a great view of the arena." Ash said while looking around.

"Indeed, but that's not the only aspects of these platforms." Ozpin said. Ash eyed him with a raised eyebrow. Ozpin went towards an edge and reached out. Suddenly, a force field barrier stopped his hand.

"Nice! It's fitting because I am literally next to many seats." Ash said while looking around.

After he and Xedrek settled down onto their platforms, the first rounds have begun. The first to arrive was Team RWBY along with their opponents of Team ABRN. For fair game, Team RWBY will not be using their Keyblades.

Ash and Xedrek watched the arena very carefully. Their ultimate goal is to make sure that the contestants would play fair, and follow the rules. Any of them that break a rule would act as a penalty. It would range from a simple warning to the entire team being disqualified and immediate removal from Beacon's grounds.

The bios were set to half lava and half ice, and the match begins. Both teams took on one from each member. It was clear that throughout the match, Team RWBY had the advantage. The first to be ringed out was ABRN member, Reese Chloris.

Ruby was going up against Bolin in a one on one combat. Bolin realizes that he may need backup against her.

"Arslan!" He called out. Shortly, the platinum blonde leader of the team was now aiding Bolin against Ruby two to one.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Ruby complained.

"GET HER!" Arslan shouted as they charged towards her.

Ruby used Crescent Rose to her fullest. Meanwhile, the other member of ABRN Nadir Shiko attempted to hold her own against Blake and Weiss while Yang was attempting to aid Ruby.

Suddenly, Arslan got the perfect idea.

"Go for the scythe." She told Bolin. Ruby began to panic. She was practically useless without it since she hardly had any fist to fist combat at all in her life.

The duo began to overpower her with multiple stunts. Yang tried to intervene, but Bolin used his staff to keep her at bay. Arslan then fired a ball of fire at her from her hand and it caused an explosion that sent her into the ice bio.

Finally, Ruby was backed into a corner. After many stunts, Bolin disarmed her with the blades on his staff. He took Crescent Rose and threw it aside.

"No…no…!" Ruby was yelling with fright.

But then something snapped inside her.

Cue The Patronus Light by the London Studio Orchestra. Link to the song will be in the description on Deviantart.

"NOOOOOO!" Ruby was screaming at the top of her lungs. Suddenly, her eyes began to glow bright and something silver began to erupt from her eyes. Arslan and Bolin backed away as whatever was coming out from Ruby's eyes gotten more powerful.

Suddenly, her eyes exploded as a powerful wave of energy shot out from them. Arslan and Bolin fell backwards as it collided into them.

"HIT THE DECK!" Blake screamed as she saw the light wave. She and everyone else on the field braced themselves for the attack as they dived away from the attack and covered their heads.

Meanwhile, Xedrek saw the attack. He screamed as his eyes shrank from fear before the attack struck him. The attack shot him backwards onto a wall. Suddenly, white smoke spawned around him and silver lighting attacks struck him.

In the room where the Seer was hiding at got hit. It quickly became stiff as it literally began to become frozen. After another round of the attack, it shattered into dozens of pieces. Salem noticed this as the other Seer that was connected to the one that was destroyed also died right in front of her.

"What the?" Salem asked. She then realized that the other Seer was destroyed by supposedly Summer.

Everyone else in the stands either ducked beneath their seats, or got inside for cover. Ash was facing in the same direction Ruby was facing as he watched with shock as he was seeing what was happening while partially shielding his eyes.

Meanwhile, Cinder did get a direct hit from the first wave. She screamed in pain as her left eye and arm were caught in the wave. A portal opened up behind her and Salem dragged her through it before another wave would hit her.

The attack spread past the Colosseum. It spread to the edge of the Emerald Forest. All of the Grimm in the way of the attack also turned to ice sculptures, and then immediately shattered into pieces by another wave.

Back in the stands, Qrow, Taiyang and Summer, who were sitting next to each other near Ash, were watching the attack. Raven, on the other hand, was watching the attack from above them on top of the Colosseum.

"We need to get down there!" Qrow yelled to his leader.

"I think she's one of the least of our worries right now Qrow. Look!" Summer pointed at to the spot where Xedrek was standing at.

Soon enough, everyone that isn't hiding from the wave of attacks saw what was happening to Xedrek. Xedrek had been completely engulfed in the smoke and the lighting attacks were striking at him. He was screaming in pain from the continuous attacks.

Ash needed to intervene, and he needed to do it now to save his friend. He activated his Keyblade Armor and created a portal to enter the field. He appeared right behind Ruby.

"RUBY!" Ash screamed at the top of his lungs. She was not responding. He knew that there was only one way to get her to stop this attack. "SLEEPGA!" He screamed as he fired off a purple light at her head.

Ruby then closed her eyes and the attack finally stopped. Ash held Ruby as she collapsed onto the ground asleep. The rest of her team joined them. Everyone was now looking up towards Xedrek.

Xedrek was slowing reaching out his hand towards Ash while screaming as there were still some lighting strikes hitting him from the smoke, which was slowly fading away. His eyes began to go blurry from how weak he had gotten from those attacks. As the smoke faded and the lighting stopped, he collapsed onto the ground and went unconscious.

The song ends

Ash sensed Ruby's aura. It was almost completely drained. He needed to get her to safety. He gently picked her up and looked towards the rest of Teams RWBY and ABRN.

"All of you, what do you want to do? Do you-" "We forfeit the match!" Arslan interrupted Ash as she helped Bolin up, who was limping from the first impact. Reese, who was already out, helped Nadir keep her balance.

Ash sensed that all of them had gotten hit by the attacks. They were all exhausted.

"If that's what you wish…very well." Ash said before he created a portal that will take him to the officials. "All of you…get some rest. I will tend to Ruby." Ash said before going through the portal.

After Ash told the officials of the decision made by Team ABRN, Team RWBY has won the match by the result of throwing in the towel. It was later decided that Weiss and Yang will be moving on to the Doubles Round.

Due to the event that has happened, the Vytal Tournament was put on hold for a couple of hours. There were also those that are participating in the tournament that were injured from the attack. After due considerations, the officials have concluded that for fair sakes, those that have injured teammates will be facing their opponents in the first rounds tomorrow morning. The decision was final. For the inconvenience, free small bags of popcorn for everyone.

Meanwhile, Teams RWBY and ABRN are already getting some treatments, while Ruby was taken to Ash's dorm so she can sleep. He summoned Lucario and Gardevoir.

"I need you three to watch over Ruby. Her aura is critically low, and she needs protection. I have a couple people to attend to." Ash informed them as Pikachu jumped off of Ash's shoulder and sat by Ruby.

The three of them nodded and looked towards Ruby. Ash walked towards her and kissed her forehead. He then informed Yang that Ruby was safe at his dorm and only her family and trusted friends can see her. He created a portal that led towards Xedrek.

Upon arrival, he saw Xedrek barely moving. He gently helped him upright and leaned him against the wall.

"You okay?" Ash asked.

"Ugh…I think so. What did I miss?" Xedrek asked. Ash told him all that has happened while he was out. "Heh…that's you Ash…always being protective of the ones that you care about." He said.

"XEDREK!" A couple of girls screamed nearby. Ash and Xedrek looked towards the general direction and they saw Melanie and Miltia behind the barrier. They looked worried for Xedrek.

"Rest easy ladies. He's going to be fine." Ash said to the twins. They placed a hand on the barrier while looking at Xedrek. "Aww, they really have taken quite an interest in you Xedrek." Ash teased him a bit. Xedrek groaned a bit from that.

"Right…" Xedrek said as he continued to look towards the twins, who made a heart shape with their hands and winked at him.

Suddenly, Ash's pokedex was going off. He answered it and it was Glynda.

"Yes Glynda?" He asked.

"Ash, your first match is in half an hour." She said.

"Understood, I'll be there shortly." Ash said. Glynda smiled and nodded before hanging up. "Well Xedrek, I'll have a few people check up on you, or would you rather have the twins be your company?" Ash asked with another teasing look.

"At least Melanie and Miltia are friendly faces that I can trust…ish." He said with a bit of uncertainty in his voice.

Ash then let the twins in to give Xedrek some company as he was resting. They sat beside him and they held him gently. Ash saw this and he thought it was cute. But for the cherry on top, they both kissed his cheeks.

"I'll…leave you three alone. I have a match to get to. You take it easy Xedrek." Ash said before leaving.

Ash went outside and summoned Dragonite. He mounted him and they flew towards the Pokemon Arena that was actually taking place at downtown Vale. He saw the arena, which was an open stadium that reminded him of his past league competitions he participated in.

He landed at the south entrance and made his way downstairs where a lift will take him to the arena. He looked at his other three Pokemon.

"Well guys, this is it. The first round and we are going to win this." He said with confidence. He was greeted by one of the employees that escorted him to the lift.

Along the way, he can barely hear the crowd from above them. He can feel his blood pumping with excitement. He entered the lift and he ascended to the battlefield.

Upon arrival to the battlefield, he was greeted with cheers. He looked around and he saw the arena packed.

"GOOD LUCK ASH!" Ash heard Velvet scream nearby. He looked towards her and winked at her.

Just then, his opponent arrived. His anger grew as Misty was on the opposite side of him. She looked towards him with an evil grin.

The referee was Glynda. She rose up from a different lift.

"The next battle of the first round will now begin. Misty Waterflower from Cerulean City will be facing off against Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town. This will be a 3 Vs. 3 match and whosoever loses all three Pokemon will be out. Furthermore, there will be no substitutions throughout the battle, but you may switch out when a Pokemon is unable to battle." Glynda announced.

"Here goes. Misty calls Gyarados!" Misty yelled as she sent out Gyarados.

Misty's Gyarados LVL 79 Water/Flying Intimidate

Rain Dance Aqua Tail Hurricane Hyper Beam

"I'll…make this quick. Dragonite, I choose you!" Ash yelled as he sent out his dragon. To the surprise of everyone, Ash knelt down and began to mediate.

"HEY! THIS IS A BATTLE, NOT A TIME TO RELAX KETCHUM!" Misty screamed at her.

"Dragonite, shut her up please." Ash simple said. Dragonite took flight and fired a Dragonbreath at Gyarados.

"Dodge and use Rain Dance." Misty yelled. Gyarados did so and roared into the sky. A giant raincloud appeared above them and it began to rain. "Now use Hurricane!" Misty yelled. Gyarados swung its tail at Dragonite and it created a large tornado.

The attack collided, and Dragonite was caught in the storm. It regain it concentration and powered up a Dragon Claw. Misty noticed that Ash was still meditating and didn't even bother to give Dragonite a command. The Dragon Claw was a direct hit, and Gyarados was knocked out.

"Gyarados is unable to battle. Dragonite takes the win." Glynda announced before the crowd cheered. Ash returned Dragonite.

"Excellent work my friend. Get some rest." Ash said before putting his Poke Ball away.

After Misty returned Gyarados, her anger grew.

"I will not lose this easily. Misty calls Starmie!" She yelled as she sent out one of her best Pokemon.

Misty's Starmie LVL 80 Water/Psychic Syncronize

Psychic Light Screen Rapid Spin Hydro Pump

Ash pulled out another Poke Ball.

"Avalugg, I choose you!" Ash yelled as he sent out his iceberg Pokemon.

"Battle commence!" Glynda yelled.

"Starmie, use Light Screen." Misty ordered. Starmie's gem glowed and a pink barrier formed around it.

Avalugg fired off a ball of ice into the raincloud. The rain then turned into hail. Starmie began to get pelted by it.

'What is going on? Ash is not giving any commands to his Pokemon. Guess I'll have to get him to focus.' She thought. "Now, use Rapid Spin." Misty said. Starmie then began to spin and fly towards Avalugg. Avalugg dodged the attack, except it realized that Starmie continued its attack…towards Ash while he was still meditating.

"ASH! LOOK OUT!" Velvet screamed with fright.

Ash sensed Starmie coming. He simple leaned towards the left and Starmie missed him. Starmie then began flying back towards Ash like a boomerang, and Ash dodged it once again only be leaning forward a bit.

"Fool." Ash said before snapping his finger. Avalugg then fired off a powerful Blizzard attack. The attack was successful. For the cherry on top, Starmie became frozen.

"Oh no!" Misty said with fear. Avalugg then sprang into the air and created an Earthquake. The attack made contact with Starmie, which caused it to break out from the ice. The gem began to go dim and it went out.

"Starmie is unable to battle. Avalugg takes the win." Glynda announced. The crowd cheered once again while Ash returned Avalugg.

"Thank you for putting her in her place." Ash said before pulling out his last Pokeon. He sensed Misty getting angrier.

"I WILL NOT BE HUMILATED LIKE THIS! SAMUROTT, GO!" Misty screamed at the top of her lungs as she threw a Poke Ball and Samurott roared.

Just as she sent out Samurott, Ash immediately sensed something out of the ordinary. He opened his eyes and looked towards it. He felt…cold. He activated his aura sense and his worst fear had been realized. He saw a dark aura flowing around it. It was a Shadow Pokemon.

Samurott LVL 81 Water Torrent

Shadow Blitz Revenge Swords Dance Hydro Pump

Ash stood up and looked towards Samurott and couldn't shake the feeling like he knew Samurott somewhere. And that's when it hit him.

"No…Oshawott." He looked at him with fear. His first Unova starter had become a Shadow Pokemon.

"Ash! Is something the matter?" Glynda called out.

"THAT'S A SHADOW POKEMON!" Ash shouted. The entire stadium went silent. Ash raised his hand towards Samurott, who was growling at him. He activated his aura and showed Samurott's aura for the rest to see.

Everyone gasped in shock as dark purple aura was swarming around it. Misty was also shocked that this was happening. Ash then pulled out his last Pokemon.

"This maybe a bad idea but Chandelure, I choose you!" Ash yelled as he sent out his possessed chandelier.

"Battle commence!" Glynda yelled. Chandelure immediately fired off a ball of fire into the cloud where the hail continues to fall. The hail dissolved and the cloud vanished. The sunlight turned harsh.

"Use Shadow Blitz!" Misty yelled. Smarurott charged forward and channeld the dark aura flowing through him. It almost struck at Chandelure, who barely dodged it.

Suddenly, Samurott turned towards Ash and fired off a Hydro Pump at him. Many people screamed as the attack was heading straight for him.

Ash quickly summoned his Keyblades and used the reflecting spell to block the attack.

"CHANDELURE!" Ash screamed as he continued to stop the attack. She saw this as the golden opportunity to fire off a Shadow Ball at Samurott. The attack hit and Samurott roared at Chandelure. "FINISH IT!" Ash screamed.

Chandelure charged up an Overheat. Samurott readied another Hydro Pump. The attacks were then fired and the attacks collided. Due to Sunny Day, and how powerful Overheat was, it overpowered the Hydro Pump and the attack made contact with Samurott. The attack sent it flying into a wall, where it fell unconscious.

"Samurrot is unable to battle. Chandelure wins. The winner of this round goes to Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town." Glynda announced.

The crowd cheered for Ash's victory and the survival of Samurott's attack. He now had one thing left to do.

"Samurott you idiot!" Misty yelled as she attempted to return it. Ash saw this and aimed Divine Elemental at her.

"STOPGA!" He shouted. Misty froze dead in her tracks from the magic attack.

Ash then vaulted over the platform and went towards the knocked out Samurott and aimed Divine Elemental at him. Light energy began to charge up from the edge of the blade and he fired it at Samurott.

As the light connected with Samurott, the dark aura surrounding him and within his heart began departing from him. The aura then took the form of a shadow monster and it growled at Ash. Many people began to grow in fear of its mere presence.

Ash then aimed both Keyblades at it and fired off another beam of light. The light connected with it, and it roared as it was being evaporated. Samurott has finally been freed. He then returned Chadelure to her Poke Ball.

"Ash, are you alright?" Glynda asked.

"Yes, but I can't say the same thing for Samurott. This poor Pokemon has become a Shadow Pokemon against his will. Fortunately, he has been freed but will need medical attention." Ash explained.

"They'll take care of this mess." Glynda said while pulling out her scroll and messaged someone.

Suddenly, the spell that hit Misty wore off and she went back to returning Samurott with rage. As if things couldn't get enough, Misty pulled out what looked like a collapsed weapon from her backside. It then formed into a giant hammer. Ash took noticed and saw her as a new threat.

Meanwhile, Team JNPR was watching this happen.

"HEY! THAT'S MY THING!" Nora shouted with rage.

"Nora, calm down. Ash will take care of this." Jaune said.

"I'll break her legs for this." Nora said with fury.

Back at the arena, Misty began to charge towards Ash. People were panicking that a breakout began with Ash and Misty. She slammed her hammer at Ash, only for him to intercept it with Oathkeeper.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Glynda shouted at them. Misty was not responding.

"I'm gonna make you pay for this!" Misty yelled at him. He then kicked her off of him and fired off orange beams at her. The beams then turned into chains and trapped her. She struggled to break free, only to fail.

Suddenly, members of the Atlesian Military swarmed in and grabbed Misty.

"Misty Waterflower, you are under arrest for the possession of a Shadow Pokemon." The captain spoke as they took Misty away. Ash confiscated Samurott's Poke Ball for she will not need it any longer.

The arena then exploded into more cheers that the threat is over.

Later on, Ash left the field with Samurott's Poke Ball and he just looked towards it.

"Oshawott…no Samurott, I am so sorry for what they did to you." He whispered to the ball.

"ASHY!" Velvet yelled as she, Miette and his mother were running towards him. Velvet jumped onto him and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Hey Velvet." He whispered. Velvet pulled back and kissed him. Ash put her down and it was Miette's turn to hold him. "Hey Miette. Did you guys enjoy the show?" He asked them.

"We sure did Ash. You've really have gotten so much stronger." Delia said as she hugged her son.

"I agree. Where's Pikachu? Isn't he always with you?" Miette asked.

"He stayed back with Lucario and Gardevoir back at my dorm to watch over Ruby. I'm going to drop off Samurott at the Pokemon Center for an immediate healing. I can only imagine the torture he went through." Ash said.

"We'll go with you." Delia said. Ash smiled before creating a portal.

"This portal will take us to the Pokemon Center. Follow me." Ash said as he was making his way towards the portal. They all went through it and the portal closed.

They dropped Samurott and the rest of his Pokemon off at the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy said that she'll analyze Samurott to see if he'll make a full recovery and take note of any permanent damages.

After dropping them off at the Pokemon Center, they went to Ash's dorm to check up on Ruby. Upon arrival, Ash saw Team RWBY, Taiyang, Summer and Qrow watching over Ruby. Ruby had awoken and was having a snack. Pikachu, Lucario and Gardevoir were off to the side while keeping an eye on Ruby.

"Hey, there she is." Ash said as he made his way towards her.

"Hey Ash." Ruby said with happiness that he had returned.

Just before they could hug, Summer immediately hugged Ash.

"Thank you…for keeping her safe." She whispered. Ash returned the hug.

"Of course." He said. They let go of each other and Ash kissed Ruby's forehead.

Suddenly, he sensed Raven's aura nearby. He got up and looked outside his door. Yang took notice and followed.

"What's wrong Ash?" Yang asked. She looked outside with him and they saw Raven leaning on a wall. Yang just froze at the mere sight of Raven. Ash sensed her aura growing stronger with anger.

"Don't." Ash warned her. The rest of Team STRQ saw what was going on. They looked outside and they saw Raven.

Raven looked towards Yang, and she immediately saw her eyes turn red and her hair slowly began to glow.

"Yang! Don't!" Taiyang yelled at her. Summer got in between her and Raven.

"Yang! Listen to you father." She demanded.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" Yang exploded at Raven with anger.

Raven slowly backed away from Yang. She expected this from her.

"Yang…I…" Raven tried to say something to her, but Yang was already on the verge to harm her.

Ash got in front of her and used himself as a shield.

"Yang…stop it! Ruby would not want you to do this." Ash pleaded.

"Get out of my way Ash. That woman has abandoned us not long after I was born. Give me one good reason why I should listen to you!" She demanded.

"She did it to keep all of you safe." Qrow spoke out. Yang turned towards her uncle with confusion.

"What are you talking about?" She growled.

Summer then walked towards Ash.

"Ash…can you give us a moment?" She asked. He nodded and went to rejoin the others. Ash took one final look at Yang, who glared at him with her red eyes.

"Don't do it…or else." He whispered to her before stepping inside his dorm. She gasped from those words. Her eyes immediately turned back to lilac and her hair stopped glowing. She also felt her heart twist with great fear.

"Yang…I know you won't forgive me this easily. All I ask is for you to just give me a chance to explain as to why I did it." Raven begged. Taiyang went to Raven and held her.

Yang was skeptical at first, but after a moment, she calmed down.

"Alright. Let's talk in my dorm." Yang suggested.

Back with the others, Ash sensed Yang calming down the others entering Team RWBY's dorm.

"Is everything alright? I heard screaming." Ruby asked with a look of worry. Ash and Velvet sat by her to comfort her.

"I think so. Let's just say…your father's first wife Raven returned and Yang and Raven did not have quite the friendly reunion. I'm sure things will calm down soon enough." Ash said. Ruby embraced him.

"So what happened with you and Winter last night? How did she defeat you?" Blake asked.

"Well…I wasn't using my full strength against her." Ash said while scratching his head and chuckled at bit.

"WHAT!? YOU MEAN YOU HELD BACK!?" Weiss shouted at him. Ash nodded to her question. "Why?" She asked again.

"It was only meant to be a demonstration, a mere fraction of what others are to expect. Of course with the exclusion of whatever happened out there when you and I combined our powers." Ash said.

"So that's what happened. Coco was worried." Velvet said.

"Is she never worried about me?" Ash asked jokingly. Everyone was chuckling.

After about a few minutes, Ash's Pokedex was going off. He pardoned himself and stepped outside. It was Winter.

"Yes Winter?" He asked.

"Ash…I know this may sound a little sudden but father has invited us to the Schnee Manor for a special event tonight for the death of Torchwick. It's time you live up to your bargain." Winter said with a bit of a smirk.

Ash sighed for a moment. With all that has happened, I guess he could go to a place where he can catch a breath.

"Alright. Meet me outside at the courtyard. We'll go there via portal. I'll be down there soon Winter." Ash said. Winter winked at him before hanging up. He groaned a bit before entering the room. "Girls…I'm afraid I'm gonna have to step out of Vale for a time." Ash said to them.

"Why!?" Blake asked as she dashed towards him and held him.

"It looks like I've been invited to an event at Atlas. Something that had to do with Torchwick's death. Pikachu, you're with me. The rest of you are to stay here and keep an eye on things." Ash said. Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder.

"Can we go?" Weiss asked.

"Unfortunately, I need you girls to keep an eye on Ruby and Yang. Something tells me that Yang is going to need all the support and comfort she can get. Plus, Ruby still needs to rest." Ash said which greatly disappointed them. "I'll make it up to you all. I promise." Ash ensured them.

From those words, Blake began to purr while tightening the hug. The rest excluding Ruby joined the hug. After they hugged him, Ash picked Ruby up bridal style and Ruby kissed him.

"I love you Ash." Ruby said.

"I love you too Ruby." Ash said back before putting her back onto the bed.

"Before you go Ash, you look like you could use a bit of a cleanup." Weiss said before digging into her pocket and sent out a Minccino.

Weiss's Minccino LVL 25 Normal Cute Charm

Swift Sing Encore Tail Slap

"I've never seen you with that Pokemon before Weiss." Blake said.

"Someone needs to make sure the dorm is tidied up. I don't use her for battles, but as a helper. Minccino sweetie, will you please make Ash look cleaner?" She asked.

"CINO!" She squeaked before running towards Ash and began brushing Ash like crazy. She cleaned him fast, anime style as a dust cloud formed around Ash. Shortly, Minccino was finished. Ash looked spotless.

"Excellent work. Here you go." Weiss said before throwing a blue pokeblock at her. Minccino immediately ate it. Weiss returned her.

"Thanks Weiss." Ash said before kissing her cheek. Before he pulled away, she quickly grabbed his face and pulled him towards a passionate kiss.

"We'll tell Yang where you went…come back to us safely okay?" She asked.

"I will." He whispered. The rest kissed him and Delia hugged him.

"Have fun Ash." She said. Ash nodded before creating a portal.

"Tell Yang, Emerald and Coco I said I love them and I'll be back soon." Ash said.

"We will Ash." Blake said before kissing him one more time. Ash walked through the portal and it closed.

Meanwhile, Winter was pacing at the courtyard waiting for him. She then saw a portal open up and Ash walked out.

"Am I overdressed?" He asked the specialist.

"No…you look perfect." Winter said. Ash created a portal that will take them to the Schnee Manor.

"Let's go." Ash said before slowly raising his hand towards her. Winter took it and they went through it. The portal closed immediately.

Now that the first day of the tournaments has come to a close, what new challenges await for Ash and the others? Find out more next time as Ash and Winter return to Atlas for a special event as the story continues.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

286K 49.8K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
21.2K 383 4
What if naruto met his aunt mito when running away from a mob what happens if kushina didn't die but thought her son and husband did so she left to u...
516K 9.9K 18
Naruto Namikaze is the son of the Fourth Hokage and his wife Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki. He has a twin sister, Naruko who holds the Uzumaki bloodli...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc