Just a Professor?!?

By Some1isReading

Aubrey Leyla Mathews is attending her senior year of College. Expecting nothing but a normal college year sh... More

Ending and beginning
Just a professor?!
Coffee date
Expelled
Double dinner
Morning after
At the pier
Performance
Bet
Consequences
Visit
Family reunien
L.A.P.D
Flashback's
back to normal!?
Arrested
Desk fuck
The couch
The turning point.
Colide
What now?
Damage
Coincidence or fate?
Back to life
Do i know you?
I don't know you
Now i know
Between doors
Cake and wine
Ending and beginning

Talking

6.4K 135 33
By Some1isReading

Aubrey POV

The rest of the classes were going by fast. I wasn't really focused on any of them but it's fine for today though. After I finished I drove off to my apartment finishing off some work for the next days.
I was still really hung over but I had to waste some time and get sober again I removed my jacket and my eyes widened at the handprint that Nate placed on my lower arm. Fuck. He really messed with me and I can't believe it. I was sitting down in front off the mirror crying my heart out. It pains me to be so heart broken. I've put my heart and soul into this relationship to work out but I guess it wasn't enough for him. I wasn't enough. All he wanted was someone to fuck and that someone was supposed to be me. I'm done with him and if he ever lays hands on me I will go insane. What type off guy is pushing my worth so far down. I can't even recognize myself when I'm around him. As if I was another person. A new Aubrey.

„Aubrey I was..." I heard Vivians voice Muffed from the hallway.

„Hey. What's wrong come here." she sat down next to me pulling me into a hug from the side because I was facing the mirror.
Her embracing me into a hug makes me even sob more. She didn't say anything she just hugged me in silence. She knew that saying something now would only make it worse, even though I know she only means good. She rubbed the side of my arm up and down and rocked me back and forth to give me as much comfort as possible.

„Vi what is wrong with me? He makes me feel like shit. I don't feel like myself anymore and i can't take this feeling off being worthless. He makes me feel like it's my fault that I didn't want to have sex with him. He said so many h-humiliating things Vi. I didn't want to tell you because I was ashamed off what he said." after I was sobbing everything out she pulled away from the hug looking at me softly.

„There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I don't Want you to feel worthless in any way. Because you aren't. You deserve the world and so much more. You care and you love deeply with your whole body. That's why it hurts so much being humiliated by someone you used to love. I'm so sorry that you feel this way but me and Ben will show you how much you Are worth. We're here with you and we're not leaving your side ever. He is a fucking scumbag and I will throw some hands when I see him the next time I promise." I didn't stop crying and she whipped my tears away gently cupping my red stained face.

She looked down at me covering my arm in a strange way. I didn't had the time to pull something over to hide what he left behind.
Her eyes grew wide and her jaw clenched on what she saw half covered under my hand.
She grabbed my other arm pulling away now seeing what really happened.

„Aubrey..." she breathed out in disbelief and pure shock written all over her face.

„It's nothing.." I whipped my tears away but she shook her head.

„This is not nothing Aubrey. You need to register that to the police. When did that happen?" she ask taking my hand in hers looking closely at my lower arm.

„This Morning. Right before the first class. We fought and he didn't want to let me go so he grabbed my by my arm. He probably didn't mea-." she cut me off shaking her head again.

„I don't wanna hear it Aubrey. Don't protect him now. He should be arrested. Or you should put a restraining order against him."

The last thing I wanted was any attention from the police. They'd probably wouldn't even believe me since he is the son of the principal. They have a lot to say and this would only cause more problems.
„Vi it won't happen again. I will stay away from him and he won't get close to me."

„Fuck Your Right he ain't gonna get to you. I will care for that myself. God I fucking hate this guy so much. I wanted you to break up with him since he made you cry for the first time. A lover isn't supposed to make you cry." I sniffed calming down from my breakdown.

„Will you not tell Ben about it please?" She looked confused on why I shouldn't tell him.

„Aubrey he needs to know." I shook my head.

„No he will only beat the shit out of him. Not that I care anymore but this will only cause unwanted attention and he might get expelled from college."

„Fine. But I'm not holding back next time. If this ever happens again I will make his life a living hell." she whipped my face dry to comfort me again and I don't know what i would do if I didn't have her with me.

„Will you be Fine with going back to college again tomorrow? I can tell the professors that your sick or something came up with your family." she asked me and I just shook my head.

„No it's fine. I can't be gone after only a day of college. It will be suspicious and I can't miss anything this year." I exhaled loudly rubbing my eyes.

„Alright. But if anything is wrong you just give me a sign and we will leave the class. You shouldn't force yourself on anything you don't feel good about. Taking a break from college might be bad because it's the last year but you know we can hold our time on Pause if we really need to." I nod only taking in what she said.

„It's just one year. There won't happen that much. After that I will never see him again." she nod giving me a half smile.

——

Time skip

Weeks passed and it was getting harder for me to keep my focus on college. It's exhausting because my thoughts are not pin pointed on the most important thing and those are my grades.
I'm really lacking on sleep and it shows. I care less about my appearance. I look tired all the time and I feel how my body is getting weaker with every time. My appetite has been gone for a while now.
I'm currently sitting on Olsens class falling in and out off sleep. I wasn't taking any notes and I'm usually really good at my classes. She is teaching psychology class. This is actually a side course I'm taking other than art and music. It helps to have a class like this to understand the art and psychotic behind the music and everything else. But it also helps me understand people's action more. I mean I would understand more but I'm pretty distracted by falling asleep every couple minutes.

Class has ended and I was still sleeping on my arm resting my head. Vi and Ben must've left and didn't notice that I was falling asleep but someone woke me up.

„Hey Aubrey." I shrugged together in shock because Lizzie woke me up. God this is bad. She noticed that I've been sleeping in her class.

„God I'm so sorry for...falling asleep. It's just..."
She shook her head sitting down right in front off me.

„It's okay. I've noticed that you haven't been yourself in the last couple of weeks. What's wrong?" she asks me softly sounding so concerned.
It's surprising how much she cares for someone.

„I don't wanna burden you with my issues Lizzie. I'll be fine." I was playing anxiously with my rings and she must've noticed that because she placed her hand on mine calming me down.

„I wanna hear it Aubrey. I wouldn't ask if i wouldn't care. Your not a burden at all." she half smiled at me and it warmed my heart hearing how genuine she is.

„I broke up with my boyfriend. It shouldn't bother me that much but he said some messed up things and I'm getting my head wrapped around it." she looked sad at me probably knowing how I feel.

„I'm so sorry to hear that. How long has it been since you've broke things up with him?" she asks and I think back to when it actually happened.

„Honestly it was the night we met for the first time. I was leaving his party and didn't want to be there anymore." she furrowed her brows realizing something I might have not realized.

„Then why did he act like he was still your boyfriend when we met in the hallway? That doesn't sound right to me." I huffed out not knowing how to explain that he was practically laying hands on me while we fought. I'm sure she will go to the principal with that and he is his son so this won't end good.

„I'm sorry I shouldn't be talking about this with you. I think I should leave." I stood up abruptly almost fainting on the fast move I've made. Since I'm weakened everything is getting harder.

„Hey hey why don't you sit down again. You look a bit pale bre." she steadied me by my upper arms sitting me down and I rubbed my eyes in tiredness.

„Why don't we go get some coffee together after your classes? You definitely need someone to talk to and you need to get your energy back."
Did she just? Asked me out? Or am I tripping since I'm lacking on energy.

„Eh I..." i wasn't really able to bring out a real sentence. She took me by surprise and I wasn't ready to be answering something like this.

„sorry if I overstepped. You don't need to if you don't Want to." she replied a bit nervous and I just shook my head.

„No Lizzie it's fine. We can do that. I'm actually off earlier today than usual. I have a good coffee shop a bit outside off the city. It's really quiet there I mean if you want to." I smiled softly at her and she did the same.

„Sure I'd love to. That would be great. Just send me the address and we can meet there at how about 3 pm?" she asks and I nod appreciating her offer.

„Sure i will send you The Adresse per Mail." I packed my things and she held me back for a moment.

„Here wait." she grabbed the pen she had in her blouse taking my hand in hers as she writes her private number down.

„Text me it's faster. I will see you later then." she winked at me and I got up to leave still looking down at my hand in shock.
I can't even comprehend what happened only a couple minutes ago.

„Hey where have you been?" vi asked me as I sat down where we usually sit to drink our coffee.

„Talked to Lizzie for a moment." she raised her brows in amusement at me as if she was waiting to hear this.

„What?" I rolled my eyes at her knowing what she is about to say.

„How come you get this hot piece and I'm stuck here waiting for the one?" she ask and I punched her arm a bit jokingly.

„Stop it vi. We're just friends. We are actually meeting to go drink a coffee after class." she started to smile bright. As bright as a kid who just got his birthday presents.

„Wow a coffee date huh? You guys are moving fast. Did you ask her?" I shook my head no.

„She asked me. She even woke me up from me sleeping in her class." I buried my face in embarrassment because she has to wake me up from sleeping in her class.

„Oh This is Gold. If she asked she is definitely into you. It's settled. I give you guys a couple weeks maybe months and you will have her in your bed. You guys would slay together." I almost choked on my coffee hearing what she just said.

„Vivian. I'm not planing on getting into any relationship. Especially not after Nate and most importantly not with my professor." she hummed sipping on her coffee.

„Just sayin. A student professor relationship is pretty hot. It can get steamy between the two off you especially when nobody knows about it. I can already imagine how you would tease her in class. Or even better. Desk sex. God you make me jealous already." wow vi is really daydreaming right now.

„Your a freak. Is this what you dream off at night?" I asked and she laughed at me.

„Come on honesty who doesn't. Especially when someone like her is our professor. Respectfully dreaming." she chewed on her bagel and I just shook my head in disbelief at her.

„I'm sure your a freak in the sheets too. You just need to find that inner sex beast. She can definitely help you with that." I kicked her under the table and she yelped out in pain.

„Hey I' just honest. You deserve someone who would fuck the soul out off you. It wasn't like this with Nate I can already tell that you where the one fucking him." yeah she has a point now. I let him believe that he was doing it right because I didn't want to crush his ego.

„Okay. I'm not having this conversation now. Your right with the thing about me fucking Nate and not the other way around. But we're in public and I'm lot talking about my sex life here. So tone it down or it well get uncomfortable for us."

„For us or for you? Just admit it. You've been thinking about her. In a steamy way." I sipped on my coffee pretending i didn't hear what she said. But she caught on fast. I'm not denying it. But I'm also not agreeing.

„I knew it. I fucking knew it. I wanna be the first one to hear how good she is. Don't let out any details." she winked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

„I can't believe I'm friends with you." she scoffed at me.

„Admit it you love me. You're a freak like me, you just don't say it out loud. Don't worry I will bring this side out of you. It just take a little time."

We chatted further and finished our snack. After that we went out separate ways to our classes. Time passed fast and I was getting closer to met Lizzie at the cafe i told her about.
I went back to my apartment changing into something different. Something that doesn't shout heart broken college girl. Something more pleasing for the eyes. Before I went off I texted her the address. How am I supposed to name her in my phone? Professor Olsen? Nah I will just go with Lizzie. That should be fine. I brushed through my wavy hair and packet my bag. I took my keys and made my way to my motorcycle. Traffic was killing  me right now and it made me impatient. I'm actually nervous to meet her in private again. I mean we were getting along with each other so well when we first met. But that was before I found out that she will be my professor.

I parked my bike and took off my helmet placing it on the seat. I brushed through my hair for a moment and went to the cafe shop.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
282K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
3.4K 223 12
The Fan Gay (Book 2) We made our own book, our own story, our own unique love. It was the most precious thing that we created ourselves. Little did y...
75.7K 782 38
Marlene Messi always watches & loves football since her brother is also a famous footballer, Lionel Messi. She always was a fan of so many footballer...