(y/n x BTS ot7 ff) MY BULLIES...

By TaeBTS115

y/n a sweet and clumsy girl gets bullied at school by 7 boys. but what will happen when she will live with th... More

Introduction
Page: 01
Page:02
Page:03
Page:04
Page:05
Page:06
Page:07
Page:08
Page:09
Page:10
Page:11
Page:12
attention please
Hi Amy~
Page:13
Page:14
Page :16
Page:17 !a little bit smut!
Page:18
Page:19 !a little bit smut!
Hi Amy~๐Ÿ™‚
Page:20
Page:21!a little bit smut!
Page:22
Page:23
Page:24
Page:25
Page:26 โ€ผ๏ธ18+โ€ผ๏ธ
Page:27
Page:28
Page:29
Page:30
Page:31
Page:32
Page:33
Page:34
Page:35 END
author Nim
ARMY I NEED YOUR HELP

Page:15

4.5K 134 12
By TaeBTS115

they took y/inside her room.
suga layed y/n on the bed.

y/n crawled back after he putted her down. she grabbed the blanket and hide beneath it.

the boys looked at her emotionless

NJ: y/n!
NJ called her a little bit harshly.
she started trembling
y/n: y-yes?😞
NJ sighed and sat on the bed making the bed sink a little. y/n got startled and back away more but NJ pulled her towards him and hugged her making her shocked.

y/n: s-sir?
NJ: shh we won't hurt u.
y/n calmed a little bit but she didn't believed him totally cause his devil can come out any moment.

Jk pulled the covers from her and threw it on the floor.
y/n got startled and tried backing away but NJ pulled her back

y/n: "did i make them angry"
she didn't know what happened to them that they became"angry" again.

y/n: s--
Jk: shhh  he putted his finger on  her lips shushing her.
jk: no need to say anything princess.
y/n is speechless she doesn't know what has happened to the boys suddenly.

she felt Jungkook caressing her under lip. she looked at him in shock while he looked at her with lust. she looked at the other boys and saw them looking at her with the same Gase.

y/n:"what happened to them. something isn't right"
she felt Jungkook hands going down towards her Chin and further towards her throat.
y/n:"will he kill me"
that what's she thought but that wasn't what the boy wanted. the boy wanted something else. but what??

jungkook kept trailing his hand down until rshe realized what they are doing.

HER BRA IS SHOWING!!!

she was shocked of what the boys will do with her.she backed away bringing Jungkook back to reality of what he was going to do.
he bended down to take the blanket and threw it on her. making her scared. she removed the blanket and saw nobody.

y/n: "they're fast"
she touched the spot where Jungkook touched her.
y/n: it's giving me a burning sensation but i liked it i want mo---. nonono y/n come back. there ur brothers u can't do that. what will mom think u can't make her sad.😳😳 forget it.

meanwhile with the boy's

Jk: *uck I'm h*rd.😐
BTS except jk: were the same.
they went to their separate rooms to do their business 😏

next morning

y/n woke up and got ready and went downstairs to make breakfast. she saw the boy's except jin sitting on the sofa. she went downstairs but nobody payed attention towards her.she sighed and went to the kitchen too make breakfast but she saw that it was already made and served on the table. she turned around to be only greated by a Jin in an apron.

y/n:"so he made al this" g-good morning sir.she said while looking down a little.
Jin: good morning. u don't need to call us sir anymore. call us with our names.

y/n: okay s-jin!
she said while looking down.
Jin: do u and the floor have connections with each other or something.
she looked at him confused
y/n: no why?
Jin: it's because whenever any of us talk to u.u keep looking to the floor.

y/n: o-h that uh......idk😅
Jin: can u help me serving the table?
y/n: sure!

after serving the table everyone went to eat and after eating they went to do their own stuff. at night after everyone showered they went to watch a movie.they were watching a horror movie.
t

hey were still giving y/n a cold shoulder.

to be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764 59 11
๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜. ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ - ๐—๐—ž ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—บ...
415 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...
394 52 15
Y/N is the melancholic teenager with zero friends and bullied by her classmates. Hoseok also known as Jhope is the popular and the bad boy in the en...