Fckd Up// Ranboo Angst

By roryynn

Ranboo makes new friends at the skatepark who just so happen to be streamers too, Great! But what happens if... More

1~-Worst Days-~1
2~-Wait Really?! Friends?-~2
3~-He's Fucked Up-~3
4~-Streaming-~4
5~-Friends! Fun! -~5
6~-Cross Your Fingers Ima Need It-~6
7~-That Really Whips My Nae Nae-~7
8~-I Lose My Temper-~8
9~-The Good Side Of Things-~9
10~-This Is Why I Dont Go Out-~10
11~-Top 10 Anime Betrayals-~11
12~-Why Do I Do This?-~12
13~-Stars Were Made For Falling-~13
14~-Tommy-~14
15~-The Child Is Crying-~15
16~-Please Don't touch My Arm, Thanks-~16
17~-Hey, I'm Trying I Swear-~17
18~-Out.-~18
19~-How To Be A Failiure 101-~19
20~-Don't Have Time-~20
21~-For No Reason At All-~21
22~-Tell Me Shit-~22
23~-I Deserve To Bleed-~23
24-~New Idea's~-24
25~-calm-~25
26~-A little To Easy-~26
27~-Keep Calm #girlboss~-27
28~-Have Fun!-~28
29~-Ah Shit.-~29
30~-Leave.-~30
31~-Daddy's Boy-~31
32~-Tea Party!-~32
33~-Instant regret-~33
35~-Sleepy Boi-~35
36~-BE WHO YOU AREEE-~36
37~-Mmmm Drugs.-~37
38~"Great" Friends-~38
39~-This Isn't How Its Supposed To Go.-~39
40~-Party's Are Fun.-~40
41~-Calm Down-~41
42~- Family Therapy-~42
43~-Why Do I Have To Be Like This?!-~43
44~-Please Stop-~44
45~-Dont Die This Time~-45
46~-I'm Getting Pretty Fucking Tired-~46
47~- Happier -~47
48~-Tubbo's Final Ending-~48
49~- Technoblade's Final Ending. -~49
50~-Tommy's Final Ending-~50
51~- Phil's final ending.-~51
52~- Wilburs Final Ending. -~ 52

34~-You Were Doing So Well-~34

1.8K 96 90
By roryynn

Phil

Tubbo won't tell us what
happened.
[5:30 PM]

oh, well I'm sure I was
just overreacting
[5:30 PM]

He does seem a little mad
though, you can just tell me
what happened and I could
see if he's okay.
[5:31 PM]

—•—•—•—•—•—•—
I didn't tell him everything that happened because I didn't want Tubbo to get in trouble.

I said that he said he didn't like Tommy anymore then he got mad and left.

I do feel a little bad for him if I'm gonna be honest. From what I know he doesn't act like this. There's probably something wrong for him to act like this.

Or maybe he got sick of me.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo walked into Phil's house and was greeted by Wilbur sitting on the couch.

Ranboo sat next to Wilbur. Wilbur said that Phil, Tommy, Tubbo and Kristen had to go somewhere quick and Techno will be here later on.

"So Ranboo, you doing okay..?"

"Oh yeah," Ranboo said.

"I just wanna see because Tubbo's being bitchy."

"Oh yeah, he's been a little off.."

"Can I check? Y'know I just wanna make sure your okay.." Wilbur says.

"I haven't done it."

"Oh Okay."

"Sorry, Wilbur.."

"It's just you were doing so well." Wilbur paused "But it's okay, take your time. Just let me bandage you."

Wilbur took Ranboo to the bathroom and put bandages on his arms and waited on the couch again.

Honestly, Wilbur was a little scared, it had gotten worse from what he'd seen before.

Tommy, Tubbo, Phil and Kristen all walked inside and were greeted by Wilbur and Ranboo.

Tubbo immediately walked past everyone and went upstairs.

Wilbur looked at him going up the stairs and asked "What's his deal?"

"He got a phone call from his mom then got all mad," Phil said.

Wilbur said he was going to check up on Tubbo and he did.

He went into Tubbo's room while Phil and Kristen made dinner and Ranboo waited for Techno to get here so he could show him something.

Wilbur opened Tubbo's door and found Tubbo curled up in his bed crying.

"Get out please," Tubbo said covering his face with a pillow.

"Can you just tell me what's wrong, please? I won't tell anyone else if you don't want me to."

"It doesn't matter just go,"

Wilbur just sat on Tubbo's bed that he stole from Phil and rubbed Tubbo's back.

Tubbo was trying not to cry in front of Wilbur but it was too hard so he just gave up. Eventually, he calmed down a bit, tears still running down his face and he would sniffle every few seconds but he was calmer than before.

"Can you tell me now? Maybe I can help."

"Well..." Tubbo hesitated. "My parents said I'm going somewhere I don't wanna go to a month ago, and I didn't realize it until now. I only have a week left here."

"What....where?" Wilbur said still gently rubbing Tubbo's back.

"This fucking private school that you have to pay money to get in. They said it would be better for me because I'm "smart" but I overheard the real reason."

"What's the real reason?"

"Because...." He paused. "They don't necessarily like Tommy that much... It's because he's too hyper and also since he came out they stopped letting me hang out with him as much."

Wilbur takes a second to think. He knew something was wrong but he didn't know what, now he knows. But if his parents are homophobic...

He always knew Tubbo was definitely a little gay but wasn't self-aware, or just didn't care enough to put a label on it.

"Tubbo, what if you say you stopped hanging out with Tommy?"

"They will see on Twitter and shit."

"Oh yeah...." Wilbur said "Listen, I'll talk to them very soon, but for now please don't worry and have fun. And don't be a little shit."

Tubbo laughed a little and sat up.

"Are you okay, Wil?"

"I'm good, I don't have as many serious problems as you. I'm more worried for you, Tommy, and Ranboo."

Wilbur got up.

"Go play the WII with Ranboo, Tommy, and Techno, I think they're playing downstairs."

Tubbo walked downstairs and sat on the couch watching them play. Soon after they finished baseball on WII sports Ranboo asked if Tubbo wanted to join and he accepted.

Meanwhile, Wilbur had some Phone calls to make.

Wilbur sat on Tubbo's bed again and called Tubbo's mom.

"Hello, This is Will Gold I am friends with Toby and I just wanted to tell you that recently Toby and Tommy aren't friends anymore. I don't know why but do you know anything?"

"Hello Will!" Tubbo's mom said "I don't know what... That's strange they were good friends, maybe Tommy was just a little too much for Toby."

"Oh okay, I just wanted to know why. But thank you anyway." Wilbur and Tubbo's mom said goodbye and then hung up.

"Phill!" Wilbur called opening the door and waiting for Phil to come upstairs.

Phil walked upstairs and asked Will what he needed.

"Do you think Ranboo has gotten better?" Wilbur asks sitting on the bed once again.

"I think- I mean he's been laughing, smiling, and more willing to get up and do things."

"Yeah, I guess,"

"Why?" Phil sits down next to Wilbur "You think somethings up?"

"He did it again, what if it's getting worse again?"

"We'll keep him busy, after school almost every day I could pick you guys up or meet somewhere and do something."

"Yeah, I guess..."

"You still worried?" Phil questioned.

"He was doing so well. And- it has gotten worse I think..."

"Don't stress about it Wilbur, You're always trying to help people and never your self I th-"

"Yeah, cause I'm fine. My parents are nice, I have good grades, friends and more.." Wilbur rants.

"Don't stress too hard then..." Phil sighed "Just have fun today it's Saturday! I was thinking we go to a skatepark and have a picnic tomorrow."

"Ohhh! Yeah, that sounds perfect" Wilbur went happy again. He loved watching people skate. It was so cool to watch.

"Let's go downstairs," Phil says getting up.

I'm still worried for Ranboo.

He was just-

Doing so well...

and now

it's gotten from great to...

scary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 32 11
After TommyInnit, Tubbo's best friend for years, committed, he fell into a deep(er) state of depression. Tubbo was the last person Tommy had spoken t...
3.1K 44 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...
4.3K 78 39
A girl with a small following on twitch runs into a tall boy with fluffy hair on the first day in a new school. He volunteers to help here throughout...
18.3K 617 22
"He's fake." "He will never be successful." "HE'S A CHEATER!" "He disrespected soldiers." "He has a mask bc he's ugly, lol" "Such a little fucking ch...