Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 18

990 39 2
By KINGGUPPA

Anna's pov

I woke up hearing arguing. I was confused. I looked around seeing Y/n room.

Well her room in Colorado.

I got up putting on one of the shirts in the closet and already had shorts on.

I walked out seeing Kennedy yelling at a guy at the front door.

She slammed the door and took a breathe.

"Ken you ok?"

"What?.. oh hey Anna. Uhh Y/n went to see Grandma jo for a bit. She told me that you guys were having a date night tonight. Just you two." I smiled as Ken smiled back.

She walked up the stairs to where I was and walked past me.

"And don't worry. The rooms here are sound proof."

I smacked Kennedys head hearing her laugh and run ro her room. I walked downstairs grabbing a redbull and looking out the big window.

Why did I wake up at sunrise?

Because if you don't wake up during the sunrise here on the first day you miss the best view in the world.

I heard teh door open and saw Y/n walk in with Dave.

Y/n looked so tired.

Did she not sleep?

"Morning bub. You ready for our date day?"

"Ken only said date night but day I like better." Y/n smiled as she walked up behind me and rested her hands on my tummy.

I looked up at her and kissed her. She kissed back smiling until we heard a voice clearing.

"As cute as you lovebirds are I am still in the room." Me and Y/n flipped Dave  off and he laughed as he walked out going to his room. I heard the stairs creek watching everyone walk down.

We all grabbed a drink of our choice and walked out onto the deck. I sat inbetween Y/n legs looking at tge view.

"Never gets old."

"You used fo see this view every day?" Sab said as she stared at the mountains.

Y/n parents cabin sat on a mountain. It was in a valley of mountains and in the mornings there would be fog at a certain level and the rest was clear. The sun rose behind the two huge mountains in the valley.

It looked like a dream place but it wad real.

I will never forget my first reaction to this view. I literally said woah like a little kid.

Y/n gave me head scratches as we all admired the sunrise.

"So while we all are together what are we doing today?" Emma asked as her eyes never left the view.

"You guys are leaving with Ken going to all the cool places here."

"Ok then what are you doing?"

"Taking Anna on a adventure duh?" The girls all cooed as Kennedy laughed. Alyssa punched her shoulder but she never stopped laughing.

"And what would you be laughing at Kenny?" Kennedy went to respond but she couldn't breathe so she started laughing again.

We all started laughing with her because well she has a contagious laugh.

"Well... oh god... ok  ok... well what type of adventure? Because if you take her on that wild one we know that neither of you are leaving that bedroom-" Y/n grabbed her shoe and chucked it at Kennedy.

"Ahh estupída... what was that for?" Y/n looked at Kennedy. She gave her that look of "really"

"Babe you literally made a bad sex joke-"

"I have made worse. Like how Y/n dick is bigger then antlantis. Right Anna." I spat my red bull out as everyone snorted or chuckled. Y/n covered her face in embarrassment.

How do I answer this?

"Well Anna we are waiting?" Alyssa slapped Kennedy again and looked at me.

"Don't answer. I don't need ro know you girlfriends dick size." I nodded as the girls all drank their drinks knowing tea.

"Wait they all know your size bro-"

"Can we change this subject? And yes they do it. It's the boys fault. Anyways I am taking Anna through my childhood."

"Oh that means I can't take the girls ro the diner for breakfast?"

"Correct." Y/n said as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her as Kennedy thought.

"Wait are you taking her to every childhood place?" Y/n groaned and looked at Kennedy.

"I have told you where i am going dumbass."

"You have?" We all giggled until Kennedy had a light bulb moment.

"OOOOHHHH YEAH I REMEMBER." Y/n flicked her forehead as the sun peaked over the mountains.

We all froze looking at the sunrise in awe.

Y/n pulled me up to her chest holding me close.

I cuddled into her in content. How did I get so lucky to have her?

She was made for me literally. If I never had met her I don't think I would be in the situation I am in.

Everyone started getting up fo get ready for the day.

Me and Y/n walked up to her room and started getting dressed. Y/n hugged me from behind as I tried to put my shirt on.

"Babe you have fo let me get dressed."

"Do I? You could just be shirtless or even better naked-" I turned around and kissed Y/n.

She kissed back smiling and giggling. I was giggling as well as I pulled away.

"As much as I would love to do something we have a date day. And that means you have fo let me get dressed." Y/n sighed and let me go.

I put my shirt on and one of Y/n flannels.

Y/n smiled at me as she put her long sleeve on and some jeans.

She bent down and kneeled in front of me staring at my stomach.

"Can you believe there are two little humans in there? And we made them?" I giggled as Y/n kissed my stomach twice.

I looked at her as she did double kisses and belly rubs.

"I do have a question for you babe?"

"I probably have a answer." I giggled as I put some jeans on and then started putting my shoes on.

Y/n did the same as I asked.

"Why do you kiss my stomach twice and rub my belly on both sides like twice ish?"

"If I saw the scan thingy correctly there are two little baby us in there. If I do one of something then one of them will feel left out." I looked at Y/n as she made a little pouty face.

She is such a softie.

But oh my God that is adorable.

Y/n stood up and helped me up. She grabbed her keys and kissed my head.

"Now how about we go get our date started?" Y/n walked out as I smiled and followed her.

Behind me I heard Kennedy and Emma say something as we walked down the stairs.

"They are the cutest couple ever."

"No Em... They are the perfect couple ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 24
Y/N and Bang Chan we're hopelessly in love with each other in their youth: your stereotypical high school sweethearts that are going to spend the res...
53.7K 2.3K 24
All Rahema ever wanted was to be happy. Pregnant and looking for a fresh start from her ex-boyfriend. Rahema puts her focus on her music career. Her...
6K 249 19
Y/n Holloway is a 17 year old girl from Oxford, England. After her parents get a divorce she's not only forced to live with her mother and brother, t...
5.8K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...