๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’‘๐’†โœ”

By JuicySt0ries

"My fate was to be in a fake world, your fate should be in a real world" [COMPLETED] H/N, the psychopath obse... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n:
Lost hope
Chapter 1: the girl that caught my attention
Chapter 2: club
Chapter 3: the hotel room
Chapter 4: hotel mission
Chapter 5: The decision
Chapter 6: Issues
Chapter 7: wedding prepration
Chapter 8: Before the wedding
Chapter 9: The wedding
Part 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: I still care
Chapter 13: Mistakes
Chapter 14: Family dinner
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I love you
Chapter 18: Crazy for you
Chapter 19: He's not bad
Chapter 20: He knows
Chapter 21: Liar
Chapter 22: Misunderstood
Chapter 23: breakfast
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: Hes leaving
Chapter 26: He'll never change
Chapter 27: He's back?
Chpater 28: He's my happy place
Chapter 29: Horrible breakfast
Chapter 30: Has he changed?
Chapter 31: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 32: Disaster
Chapter 33: Back Home
Chapter 34: Unkown strikes
35: Unbelievable place
Chapter 36: Her flashback
Chapter 37: Y/n's turn
Chapted 38: Unexpected news
Chapter 39: Problems
Chapter 40: Success
Chapter 41: Back home
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Mystery
44: He's scary
45: The incident
46: Bad plan
Chapter 47: Kidnapped
Chapter 48: Psychopath
Chapter 49: Good day
Chapter 50: Rescued?
Chapter 51: She's back
Chapter 52: Fun Lunch
Chapter 53: Lunch
Chapter 54: Alone
Chapter 55: Another argument
Chapter 56: Officially single
Chapter 57: Going back home
58: Officially home
Chapter 59: Worry
Chapter 60: Solving that problem
Chapter 61: Back to where it started
Chapter 62: Thank God
Chapter 63: Gender reveal?
Chapter 64: Y/n's..dead?
Chapter 65: He's back
Chapter 66: Promise
Chapter 67: The End
Chapter 68: The End (Happy Ending)

Chapter 17: forgiven

2.1K 38 35
By JuicySt0ries

She thought Alessandro was going to come but he never showed up..

Y/n pov:

I woke up with someone's arms around me, I opened my eyes and looked to the side and H/n/Damien in a deep sleep. I sighed thinking about yesterday.

I didnt mean what I said yesterday, I just wanted to calm him down, I didn't know if he told the truth yesterday, but I felt bad for treating him like this.

Was he actually going to change? No of course not, why would a monster change? I sighed and removed his hands from my waist.

He did feel warm when I cuddled him, yesterday he kissed me. I had kissed him back and I don't know why. I got up from the bed going to the bathroom.

I decided to take a shower, I looked at the mirror seeing the bruises and the scratches he made, I slipped out of my cloths then got in the shower.

The warm water heated my body, warming me up. I grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted so in my hand. I rubbed my scalp gently.

20 minutes later

I finally finished, I put on my robe after getting out. Then I headed to the sink and brushed my teeth, I put Vaseline on my cuts and brusies.

I heard that it helps retreating them. But what excuse was I going to make today? I heard a light knock on the door, "Y/n, it's me h/n/Damien" He said.

I was surprised that he's knocking for once, "Can I come in?" He asked still standing out the door, I knotted my brows in confusion.

"Uhh..c-come in?" I said confused, he came in and saw me by the sink retreating the marks he gave me. There were 2 sinks he went to the 2nd one.

He started washing his face, then he brushed his teeth. After that he combed his hair. He came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He looked at my eyes in the mirror whilst I tried avoiding his gaze.

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien looked at y/n with a gaze she couldn't quite describe. His eyes always showed anger, sadness and possessiveness. But this time it didn't show any of these stuff.

Y/n nervously looked down trying to not look at him, he brang his hand to her chin and lifted her head up making her look at him.

They stared at eachother deeply, y/n could see something other than hatred, Was it love? "I'm sorry if I said anything last night" He said looking deeply into her eyes.

She nodded, "Y/n, I'm sorry for how I treated you in the library, how can I make it up to you?" He asked frowning. "I-i don't know, i-its fine" y/n replied smiling.

He sighed and rested his head on her shoulder, he pulled her closer to his body, y/n swallowed a lump in her throat at his sudden action, She his warm breath on her neck.

Why is he acting so strange? "H/n/Damien? Are you in there?" Alessandro kocked, y/n removed his arms and got off his hold.

But he pulled her back in the same position, the only difference he made is he didn't rest his head on her shoulder. "H/n/Damien, what are you doing?" I whisper shouted.

Y/n pov:

I decided to distract myself with picking out earrings, "Come in" H/n/Damien groaned. Alessandro came in suddently stopping at the door when he saw us.

I didn't look at him but I could feel his gaze on me. "Umm..Well, the family wants to go out for dinner" He informed h/n/Damien.

"Alright you can leave" H/n/Damien replied. he nodded and looked at our position one last time before he left closing the door.

H/n/Damien brang his lips to my cheek, he pecked my cheek. "I-im finished" I stuttered nervously. He let go of me, I don't know why but I didnt feel warm.

I didnt feel cozy, why was it only with his touch I felt these things? I went to the closet and picked a nice simple dress, I hope it's not too short or revealing for H/n/Damien.

I finished and got out of the closet, "H/n/Damien?" I called out, "Hmm?" He hummed in response, he was at the bathroom.

I'm going downstairs I said not opening that bathroom door. "Alright" He said. "Can I come in?" I asked he replied with a yes.

He turned his head on my direction and saw the dress, "Is that what you're wearing for the whole day?" He asked taking a few steps towards me.

"Uhh.. y-yes" I said nervously, He came closer slowly looking me up and down. Our faces jut afew inches far, he pinned me on the door closing it.

With on hand beside my head but higher I walked to the other side p, but he did the same with that one. I was trapped.

I nervously looked down thinking he might flip out. He lifted my chin. "Y/n I won't do anything, don't be scared" He said caressing my cheek.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, he brang his lips closer to mine. "H-h/n/Damien, we need to go d-down" I said slowly moving my head to the side.

"They can wait" He said bringing my face back so I was facing him. "We won't go down unless you give me a kiss" He said.

I sighed as my stomach filled with loads of butterflies. He leaned in to kiss me, he smashed his lips on mine biting my lower lip carefully.

I gasped, he took the advantage and put his tongue inside my mouth exploring every inch of it. I don't know why but I kissed him back.

We both kissed in sync, I felt him smiling into the kiss, he pulls me closer to deepen it. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Why am I doing this? Because I felt something I've never felt before, with my ex when he kissed me I never felt this warm, I never got these butterflies.

We deepen the kiss, he kissed me so hungrily. It was like he was waiting for this from the start. We slowly pulled away taking deep breaths in.

I immediately realised what I did, I looked down in embarrassment, my cheeks turned a slight of pink. "Darling, Don't be embarrassed" He said kissing my forehead.

"We can go now" he said grabbing my hand, he opened the door, we walked out of the bedroom, closing the door. We walked down the stairs and all eyes went on us.

What made it worse was that Alessandro was sitting eating too, there was a chair on the left side and another one on the right.

"H/n/Damien, come sit next to your mum!" Mum said patting the chair next to her. So I was going to sit next to Alessandro?

We walked over to the dining table, h/n/Damien sat next to his mum, I'm surprised. Why wasn't he being mad that I was sitting next to Alessandro?

I'm confused, is he really changing? I pulled the chair and sat on it not looking at Alessandro. "Omg, honey what has happened to your forehead and cheek?" Mum asked worried.

"I was in the library looking for a book, then I accidentally hit my head on the bookshelf" I lied nervous, she nodded "Go to a doctor if you need to" she said smiling at me.

I nodded and we started eating, I was nervous sitting next to Alessandro, I know I shouldn't be but I am. One of my legs start bouncing up and down whilst everyone talked.

I just focused on my food, I felt a hand touch my thigh to stop me from bouncing it. I swallowed a lump in my throat as I looked at the hand.

Obviously, Alessandro. I took his hand off my thigh, "I'm going to the bathroom" I said getting up. Everyone just nodded.

I walked upstairs to our bathroom. As I went in the bedroom I was about close the door when someone's foot was between the gap on the door so I couldn't close it.

I sighed thinking it H/n/Damien, but I was hella wrong. Alessandro opened the door fully and came in. He locked it shut.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted going to the door. But I was too late. "Did you have a fun time with H/n/Damien?" He asked taking steps towards me.

"What? You have no rights to say that!" I shouted. He crossed his arms. "Just because I couldn't come, I that why you're hot speaking to me?" He asked fastening his pace.

I backed away, I bumped into a hard wall, he came closer. He was now so close with one of his hands he took both of mine and pulled them above my head.

With the other hand he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "W-what are you doing?" I asked. He brang his lips to my ear.

"Do you want me to make you feel better?" He whispered in a deep and husky voice. "n-no! And why are you effected?!" I asked shouting, his hand covered my mouth so that I couldn't shout.

"Fuck, chill out" He whispered, "y/n?" I heard a knock on the door, It was H/n/Damien, I gulped trying to get his hand off my mouth.

He finally got his hand off my mouth, "Yes?" I asked nervously. "What's taking you so long?" He asked. "And why is the door locked?" He asked with curiosity in his voice.

Will y/n forgive h/n/Damien?

Is h/n/Damien really starting to change?

Why is Alessandro acting like that towards y/n?

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you're having a great day, this chapter was pretty long sorry, stay tuned for chapter 18! :D

Words: 1702

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 824 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅ He was the last man Danaรซ would have sought mercy f...
651K 20K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
337K 9.9K 85
The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I will." *** Eileen Lior's fairytale shoul...