The Last Lycans

By RoxNotRocks

Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Under her skin
Chapter 2 : Run for It
Chapter 3: Flight or Fight
Chapter 4 : The Bangtan Pack
Chapter 5 : The Alpha Problem
Chapter 6 : Sleepless Night
Chapter 7: Food for Thoughts
Chapter 8 : Overflow
Chapter 9: The Player Loses
Chapter 10 : Stronger
Chapter 11: The Shadow of Doubt
Chapter 12: Night Fall
Chapter 13 : Trust
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15 : Transformation Lessons
Chapter 16 : The Shift
Chapter 17 : The Hunt Part 1
Chapter 18: The Hunt Part 2
Chapter 19 : The Hunt Part 3
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: Hard Feelings
Chapter 22: Sneaky
Chapter 23 : Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Chapter 24 : Caught in the Act
Chapter 25 : Ready, Get Set... Back
Chapter 26 : Out of Breath
Chapter 27: Warning
Chapter 28 : Training Session
Chapter 29 : Blunt Strike
Chapter 30 : Tough Love
Chapter 31 : Stronger
Chapter 32 : Bulletproof
Chapter 33 : Invasion
Chapter 34 : Counter Attack
Chapter 35 : Tough Call
Chapter 36: All or Nothing
Chapter 37: Vengeance
Chapter 38 : Remembrance
Chapter 39 : The Weight of Truth
Chapter 40 : Crutch
Chapter 41 : Resolve
Chapter 42 : Made Minds
Chapter 43 : In Charge
Chapter 44 : Big Splash
Chapter 45 : Trouble
Chapter 46 : Harsh Truth
Chapter 47 : Night Breeze
Chapter 48 : Rivalry
Chapter 49 : Close Call
Chapter 50 : Close Appart
Chapter 52 : Destiny
Chapter 53 : The Choice
Chapter 54 : The Fortress
Chapter 55 : Camp In
Chapter 56 : Preparations
Chapter 57 : Rituals
Chapter 58 : Harmony
Chapter 59 : Ready.
Chapter 60 : A Dark March
Chapter 61 : On Another Level
Chapter 62 : Divide to Conquer
Chapter 63 : The Ways Of War
Chapter 64 : Final Blow
Chapter 65 : Home

Chapter 51 : Confused Hearts

592 45 4
By RoxNotRocks

Jungkook and Yu made it to one of the hotel's stairwells and Jungkook slumped down on the edge of the stairs.

''I just wanted some sleep after today... I guess not everybody relieves their stress the same way...'' Jungkook said.

''Intercourse is a natural thing... there's no need to be embarrassed...'' Yuki said, trying to be reassuring.

''Oh trust me, when it's Tae going at it; there are plenty of reasons to be embarrassed. In a couple of minutes, I bet you his partner will have the whole floor woken up...'' Jungkook said, physically cringing at the thought.

''I'm sorry you got kicked out of your room... I'll chat with you until you're allowed back in if you want!'' Yu said with a smile.

''It might be the whole night...'' Jungkook said.

''I don't think I'll be able to find much sleep, but if you get tired you can rest on my shoulder.'' The girl suggested before scooting over so she was right by Jungkook, before she tapped her shoulder.

Jungkook's face flushed bright red. Perhaps in an effort to camouflage his embarrassment, he quickly rested his head on Yu's shoulder.

''Your hair is super soft!'' Yu exclaimed while running her fingers through his hair.

''Don't! I'll fall asleep for real if you play with my hair life that...'' Jungkook complained.

''Am I really that comfy?'' Yu joked, still playing with the man's hair.

''It's weird...'' was Jungkook's only answer.

''What's weird?'' Yu asked. ''Did I say something wrong?''

''Usually I'm a nervous mess around girls... but with you its just easy... I want to keep spending time one on one with you, like this...'' Jungkook said, his voice slightly shaky.

''I like spending time with you too... Today was hard, but just talking with you like this made me feel ten times better...'' Yu said.

"I like it too... but...'' Jungkook stopped halfway through his sentence. ''Nevermind.''

''No! Tell me, you can't leave me on a mystery like that!'' Yu whined.

''I know it's a selfish thing to say... but I kinda wish I was the only one you would spend time with... Sometimes I wish I could keep you all to myself...'' Jungkook said, putting a careful hand around Yu's waist. ''I know it can't happen, so don't worry about it...''

''Everybody has thought like those sometimes... I promise we'll spend more time one on one starting today. Is that good enough?'' Yu suggested while leaning her head on Jungkook's.

''Yeah... that sounds perfect...''

After a couple minutes of relaxing in the stairwell, Jungkook had fallen asleep and Yu couldn't help but observe his long lashes quiver as he dreamt.

She put a tender kiss on his forehead when she heard footsteps coming closer and she lifted her head up, alert.

One by one, the boys were coming towards the stairwell with increasingly annoyed expressions.

''What's happening?'' Yu inquired.

''Tae is being loud...'' Jin explained calmly, sitting on the stairs in his pink satin pajamas, his hair clearly messy from crawling out of bed.

Jungkook woke up and blinked a couple of time to shake the sleepiness off and, when he noticed the rest of the boys, he shyly moved a couple of inches away from Yu.

''We're supposed to not draw any attention and limit our interactions with people. We're being chased by a literal army, we have to lay low, not party and sleep around!'' Namjoon said, clearly irritated that Tae wouldn't follow his instructions.

''Mmmphh...'' Yoongi groaned in agreement, looking even sleepier than usual.

The pack hung around for a couple of minutes, watching videos on their phone and making small talk, until quick footsteps were heard from the other side of the hall.

A very beautiful girl was running out of Tae's room, barefoot, in tears, and Tae was running after her.

''Come on, we had fun, didn't we?'' Tae said, trying to console the girl, as he was handing her her shoes.

For an answer, the girl ripped her shoes out of Tae's hands and slapped him across the face before hopping on the closest elevator.

Tae rubbed the back of his head, clearly irritated before looking up at the rest of the pack sitting in the stairwell, silently judging him.

''Show's over...'' Tae said with a disgruntled sigh.

The rest of the boys took the cue and started making it towards their room, while Tae was walking towards the stairwell.

You looked back and forth between the guys going to sleep and Tae who was climbing up the stairs. She decided to follow Taehyung.

They climbed a couple sets of stair before reaching a door that said : Employees Only.

Taehuyng opened the door without hesitation and Yu followed him through and soon they were on the hotel roof. A bare, flat, cement roof that overlooked the whole city as it slept.

''What's going on?'' Yu asked, as Taehyung kicked the air.

''It's just a bad hook up, no biggie it happened before.'' The man said, frustration apparent in his voice.

''I know we had a tough day and you had to let out some steam, but you shouldn't make girls cry like that...'' Yu said.

Taehuyng flipped around his eyes red with tears and anger distorting his beautiful face.

''And you shouldn't go around leading on so many guys at once!'' he snapped at Yuki. ''I might be a player, but at least I know what I am. You on the other hand, you don't realise that you're a fucking tease!

She had to take a step back from the shock his reply gave her.

He had definitely struck a chord.

She did split her attention between all of the guys in the pack... not because she was trying to lead anyone on, but because she genuinely had feelings for all of them...

Picking one of them was a hard enough decision as it was, but now that Tae was rubbing her own hypocrisy in her face. She finally understood that all this time she spent hesitating, she was hurting all of them...

''I'm sorry...'' Yu said. ''I wanted to help, but I think I'll make things worst by staying here, so I'll just go...'' the girl added before turning around towards the door they had just came out of.

She heard a sniffle coming from Tae and she had to fight herself to keep walking away while all she wanted was to run back and wrap him in a hug.

''I... I called her by the wrong name...'' Tae said, through jagged breathing.

She wasn't expecting him to confide in her after the reproach he had lashed out at her, so Yu stopped in her path and looked over her shoulder.

''Your name... I was imagining you in her place the whole time...'' he said, his eyes glossy and his bottom lip quivering slightly.

''I'm sorry...'' Yu said, the weight of the pain she had put him under suddenly dawning on her.

Tae walked over her and pulled the hem of her shirt away from her neck, his expression going from fragile to cold.

''Sorry doesn't cut it. That hickey, is it Jimin's doing?'' He said coldly.

Yu brought her hand to the spot where Jimin had kissed her neck.

''Yeah, I think so...'' she admitted.

Tae grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, kissing over the spot that Jimin had marked and planting kisses all over her neck and collar bones,

''I hate it when they put their smell all over you...'' Tae said before sucking on a spot on her neck.

This time, Yu felt the blood rush to the spot of the hickey Tae was leaving. His approach was much less gentle than Jimin, and she could tell that Tae was bent on leaving a bigger hickey than the other.

Yu could feel her whole body get warm under his touch. When his wet tongue met the skin of her neck it felt like electricity coursed through her whole body,.

Tae pulled away with a satisfied smile while looking at Yu's neck. 

''We're even for now... try to make up your mind, because I can't guarantee I'll be able to hold back from giving you more than a hickey next time we're alone.'' Taehyung said, leaving Yu behind on the hotel roof.

The girl silently walked to the edge of the roof and sat down, her legs hanging above the empty as she stared at the horizon.

''By the time the sun is up. I'll have made up my mind.'' She swore to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2K 36
Unfortunate events of your past led you to where you are, playing a game where you have to kill your friends, or get killed by them, repeatedly. Taeh...
250K 8.6K 37
You meet a wolf in the forest where your house is located. He was hiding behind a bush. You didn't know until you heard a noise coming from the bush...
630K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
633 21 68
Kim Anul (Y/n) is just a normal girl in a world that was anything far from normal. On her way to work, she gets called in by her brother, the CEO, to...