The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 33

1.4K 65 17
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 33- Calm Before The Storm

"Fighting the Fire Lord is going to be the hardest thing we've ever done together. But I wouldn't want to do it any other way," Aang told you all, where you smiled and pulled him into a hug. The rest of the Gaang joined in on the hug as you turned to Zuko.

"Get over here, Princey, I know you want a hug. More like need," You said and pulled him in the hug too.
"Isn't that cute?" Your mother smiled at the sight of affection as Appa merely growled.

"She has the charms, just like her father,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gather round Team Avatar," Sokka motioned everyone to be near him as he held a stick to map out the attack.
"In order to take out the Fire Lord, or in this case, the "Melon Lord", our timing has to be perfect," Twig hopped on your shoulders as you watched carefully.

"First, Suki and I will draw his fire. Next, (Y/N) and (M/N) will be on the defense in case any cavalry will ambush any of us," You and your mother looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Then, Katara and Zuko charge in with some liquidy hot offence and while the "Melon Lord" is distracted, Aang swoops in and "BAM!" He delivers the final blow," As Sokka finished, Aang slightly flinched at the thought of ending a life.

"Er, what about me?" Toph raised her hand, a little confused on what she was going to do.
"For now, you're the Melon Lord's forces," He told her.

"So I get to chuck flaming rocks at all of you?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Whatever makes the training feel more realistic," Sokka shrugged, making Toph grinned mischievously.

"Sweetness,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Muahahahahahaha!" Toph laughed as she stood near a cliff, surrounded with a ring of boulders and fire. You hid behind a rock with your mother as you waited for Sokka's signal. You peeked over to see him make a hand motion, and made you all to charge.

Toph sensed you all and bended soldier sized boulders to attack.
"Duck!" Your mother yelled, and you obeyed as she sent a fireball and destroyed a row of soldiers. Twig hid behind a rock as you sent lava the soldiers' way, and crushed them with boulders.

"Watch it, Toph!" You heard Sokka complain as she shot flaming rocks his way.
"I am not Toph, I am "Melon Lord"! Muahahahahaha!" Toph laugh evilly, making you snort at her antics, and continued to attack the fake soldiers. Side by side, you and your mother fought these fake soldiers.

Sending a wave of lava at a flaming rock, you see Aang running up a cliff and hiding under some boulders.
"Now, Monk boy!" You shouted towards Aang, and he quickly jumped out of hiding, raising his staff over his head to strike. But then, he suddenly stopped, inches away from the melon's head, and lowered his staff to his side.

"What are you waiting for? Take him out!" Zuko shouted, and you paused your attacks to see Aang shake his head.
"I can't," He simply said, feeling guilty. You watched Sokka stomp over to Aang with his sword ready.

"What's wrong with you? If this was the real deal, you'd be shot full of lightning right now," He argued angrily.
"I'm sorry, but it just didn't feel right. I didn't feel like myself," Aang defended himself. Sokka just took out his sword and sliced the Melon Lord's head, where Momo went and ate the inside.

"There. That's how it's done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twig comforted Aang as he sadly ate his food, and you watched sympathetically. Just then, your mother and Katara walked out from the house holding a scroll.
"I have a surprise for everyone!" Katara beamed as your mother giggled a little at what they found.

"You made a friend? Ey yo!" Toph laughed as you stifled a laugh, and Katara just rolled her eyes.
"Er, no. We were looking for cooking pots in the attic and we found this!" They unscrolled the paper which revealed a picture of a baby, all happy and carefree.

"Look at baby Zuko! Isn't he cute?" She awed, and you awkwardly sipped your drink as everyone else laughed. You see Zuko look away as you pat his back.
"Oh lighten up, I was just teasing," Katara smiled, but Zuko just looked back.

"That's not me. It's my Father," Now that the studio has been made uncomfortable, Suki pointed at the picture.
"But he looked so sweet and innocent," She said, making you nod and remember what your brother was like before you were able to bend.

"Well that sweet little kid grew up to be a monster. And the worst Father in the history of Fathers," Zuko hissed and wrapped his arms around his legs, pulling his knees up to his chest.
"But he is still a human being," You heard Aang say as he stood up.

"You're going to defend him?" Zuko raised an eyebrow.
"No, I agree with you. Fire Lord Ozai is a horrible person and the World will probably be better off without him. There's gotta be another way," Aang said.
"Like what?" Zuko asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we can make some big pots of glue and then I can use gluebending to stick his arms and legs together so he can't bend anymore," He suggested with a small smile, and you nodded in slight agreement.
"Yeah. Then you can show him his baby pictures and all those happy memories will make him good again," Zuko sarcastically told him.

"Do you really think that would work?" Aang smiled.
"No!" Zuko shouted, making Aang deflate.
"This goes against everything I learned from the monks. I can't just go around wiping out people I don't like..." Aang paced around.

"Sure, you can. You're the Avatar. If it's in the name of keeping balance, I'm pretty sure the Universe will forgive you," Sokka shrugged, making you elbow him hard, and he whined in pain.
"This isn't a joke, Sokka! None of you understands the position I'm in!" He shouted.

"Monkey boy, even if we don't, we can try to. It's just-" You tried to reason, but then Aang snapped back.
"Just what, (Y/N)?! What?" He glared, making Katara push you back behind her.
"We're trying to help!" She retorted.

"Then when you figure out a way for me to beat the Fire Lord without taking his life, I love to hear it!" He yelled and stomped away in anger.
"Aang, don't walk away from this!" Katara tried to follow, but you just pulled her back.
"Let him break this anger away, he needs it," You told her, and she looked back, and hesitantly nodded.

"So what now?" Toph asked while leaning on her back.
"We wait for tomorrow," Zuko mumbled, standing up to sleep.
"In all honesty, Monk boy's talking about no longer bending makes me wonder if he could take away bending," You shrugged as Twig climbed on top of your shoulder.

"How would that work?"

"I don't know, but anything could happen now,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aang?" You peeked over to see Aang sitting at a balcony, in front of a small table with food. He didn't say anything as you held out a bowl of curry.
"I have some extra curry for you. In case you wanted some," You told him, and he didn't move yet.

"I know this is hard for you, but do know I'll by your side no matter what," You smiled and placed the bowl down, pushing to closer to him.
"Love you. Goodnight," You stood up and walked off, sighing a little as he still didn't say anything.
'Maybe tomorrow he'll get it out of his system,' You thought.

"... I love you too,"
____________________________________

Here's some more art!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 3.5K 12
| zuko x oc " behind the sensu is the dame you've been seeking." 2021.06.02 > #2 zuko 2021.05.25 > #3 firelord 2021.05.26 > #5 zukoxoc
30.2K 1K 18
(Avatar: The Last Airbender - Book 2) ~Book 2 of Jade's story~ In which the journey to end the war leads to more and more trouble. (I do not own Avat...
21K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
6.9K 141 8
A hundred years ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. That changed, though, after Avatar Roku died and Fire Lord Sozin launched the Great...