๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„||โœ”๏ธ

De storiesbyendrita

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... Mais

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘.|

1.6K 31 4
De storiesbyendrita

-------
Good Thing - Zedd, Kehlani

A/N: There are going to be some time jumps in the next few chapters. Some of them are small and some of them are big so don't be too shooked.

-------

Two months later

TODAY is the gender reveal of Mikayla's baby. It's been two very quiet months in which I was practicing for the Nationals and searching for a college.

I applied to Princeton but they didn't want me because my absence of a few school days that affected my grades.

I knew that my grades weren't great and I also knew that getting into Princeton I had to have good grades which I didn't.

I applied for other colleges and got into NYU University with Aaliyah. Nova and Jordan got into Stanford while Tristen got into San Diego State University.

Esma got into Harvard, of course, because she's the smartest out of all of us.

Enzo said he won't go to college because he will take over the Italian Mafia and he'll not have the time for college.

Axel didn't want to go to college but he then decided he will go to NYU with me because he wants to be with me.

We have five months left before we finish High School and we will have to get ready for college. We decided to make the best out of it before we won't see each other anymore or just rarely.

"How do I look?" Aaliyah asked from the other side of the room. I turned myself around and stared at her beautiful tight pink dress that was going mid-thigh and only had two-strap on her shoulder. A smiled grew on my face while I stared at her in awe. "You look gorgeous," I stated.

"Thank you, B," she pouted and wiped her fake tears away. I chuckled and continued putting on my tight white dress that also only had two straps on my shoulders. It was also very long. It ended right at my ankles. "You look breathtaking in that dress, Bella," she complimented me.

"Thank you," I mumbled and straightened my dress down with my hands.

"Axel won't keep his hands off of you today I guarantee you that," she smirked and nodded. I chuckled at her and checked my phone.

I saw that Axel texted me.

Axel: I miss you! Where are you? What are you wearing?

I chuckled at his attempt to get me to send him a pic of my dress. He was bugging me the whole morning with his puppy eyes. Once the boys came to pick him up, I literally threw him out of the house.

After he left, I grabbed my stuff and drove to Aaliyah's house which wasn't that far from the apartment. She asked me if I could come over and help her with her dress. She also wanted to talk to me in private because she has something important to tell me.

I put my phone down and walked up to her from behind because I saw she was struggling to close the sipper from the dress. I closed it and pecked her cheek. "Aww, thank you for the little kiss," she said with a huge smile on her face. We were interrupted by a knock on Aaliyah's door. "Yes?" Aaliyah asked. The door opened up, revealing her little brother Lincoln.

Once he opened the door wider his eyes widened too. "Damn," he said and stared at me. "Isabellaaaa..." he said and while expanding the 'a'.

"What's up?" he leaned onto the door frame with a typical bad boy slash boyish grin and crossed arms over his chest.

"Get out Lincoln," Aaliyah growled.

"No one was talking to your ugly ass," he cursed. My breathing hitched when he said that.

You have to know that when you cuss in front of Aaliyah or cuss her out you will die. Like, die die.

"What did you say, you little fuck?" she said through a clenched jaw. From here I saw how he gulped. "That's my cue to leave. Call me Bella!" he shouted the last part when he ran out of the room.

"Fucker," Aaliyah mumbled and turned back around to the mirror. I quickly texted Axel and finished getting ready. I curled my hair and did my make-up. Once we both were ready we left the house.

"By the way, what did you wanna tell me?" I asked once we got to the car and got in.

"Yeah I forgot," she blurred out. "Ehm, have you noticed that everyone is acting strange lately?" she asked with a worried expression on her face while I started the engine of my car.

I wrinkled my brows and glanced to
At her for a moment and then back to the road. "No, what do you mean?"

"Well, every time I text the girls they don't replay quickly as usual. Or in days. They also sometimes ignore the message and when I asked them about it they said that they forgot to reply to it. At first, I thought it was okay because they might have something going on right now and that they are not comfortable talking about it. But then it started getting frequent and now I'm just worried. I also asked the boys and they said the same thing. Maybe they forgot or something,"

"Jordan is also trying not to make any eye contact with me anymore. You know that he and I sit in French together and that we do our stuff together but he started to just ignore me all of the sudden. Same with Enzo even though he was always the one who seemed closed-off from the rest of us. Esma is literally avoiding me whenever she has the chance to. I also noticed that they are distancing themselves from you but you are too busy with Axel to see what is happening around you," she explained.

"I know it's not my business to ask them and bug them about it but I just am worried. What if something happened and we can't see it and they don't wanna talk about it?" she questioned.

"If it helps I can talk to Axel about it and see if he has an answer," I suggested and she nodded. "That would be great,"

We arrived at the party that was held at Axel's parent's house. Everyone was wearing either blue or pink. Some of them wore white as I did. The reason for that is that they are guessing the gender by wearing the color for boy or girl.

Pink is for girls and blue is for boys. White is for natural. That means we don't care what it will be we just want it to be healthy.

Aaliyah and I went through security and then went into the house which was decorated beautifully. Everywhere were balloons in white, blue, and pink.

We walked through the house looking and talking about the cute decoration and also starting at the amazingly delicious food that was in front of us.

Walking out to the backyard we noticed the girls and the boys talking to each other in their little group. Aaliyah and I walked up to them.

"Hey, guys," we greeted them. They turned their heads and said hi. I turned my head to Axel who was staring at me with a smirk while dropping his gaze down and back up to me.

"Hey, handsome," I mumbled and wrapped my hand around his biceps.

"Wow," he uttered and stared at me. "You look—Wow," he mumbled while roaming my body with his eyes.

He slowly pulled me closer by wrapping his hand around my hip. "God, I love you," he whispered into my ear.

I giggled while I felt him kiss me behind my ear. I turned my head to Aaliyah and she mouthed 'Told you'.

I noticed all of the boys were wearing pink shirts while Nova and Esma were wearing blue dresses.

"You guys are gussing for a girl?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"Of course, we all want a girl," Jordan said proudly. I chuckled and turned towards Axel who was still staring at me.

"You look cute in pink," I complimented him while fixing his messy collar. "Really? Should I wear more pink in the future?" he whispered and I looked up to see that his face was inches away from mine.

"Definitely," I smiled at him. He smiled too and was leaning down to me when a high-pitched voice called his and my name.

We snapped our heads towards that voice and saw Mikayla walking towards us with her huge belly.

"How are you Bella?" she asked me and pulled me away from Axel's arms. "I'm good and you?" I asked.

"I'm good except that his baby in me is killing me," she jokingly said and I giggled.

"So, you also don't care what the baby is?" she asked while pointing at my white dress. "Yes, I just hope it's healthy," I said and noticed she was also wearing a white dress.

"Me too but everyone else in the family wants a girl," she said and turned her head towards Alec who was talking to my Uncle. He also had a pink button-down shirt on.

"Anyways, enjoy the day," she hugged me one last time and said bye to everyone else. I turned back to Axel who was smiling at me.

He was leaning back down when another person called his name. "For fucking sake," he mumbled and I giggled.

"Yes, Dad?" Axel groaned and turned his head to his Dad who came to us.

"I just wanted to say hi to you guys," he said.

"Hi," Axel said and turned back to me. But I just turned my head towards Alec and started talking to him.

Axel groaned. "So, you want a girl," I stated and looked at his shirt.

"Fuck, yes. I'm so done with boys," he said annoyingly. I chuckled.

We continued talking for a while, while Axel grew impatiently. He wanted to get my attention by moving his hand to my ass and squeezing it or squeezing my hip. I on the other hand ignored him.

Once Alec left I turned my attention back to him and he looked annoyed.

He smirked and leaned back down but I guess the universe didn't want him to kiss me because someone else called for him.

He groaned and dropped his head onto my shoulder. "I swear to God, I will kill everyone," he muttered into the crook of my neck.

With a sigh of composure, he lifted his head up. "Hey, Isabella," I froze when I heard his voice.

I slowly turned my head to that person.

"Ricardo," Axel growled. "What are you doing here?"

"Your mother invited me," he smirked while holding his stare at me. I felt so uncomfortable under his gaze so I clenched my hands onto Axel's forearm and held onto it as if my life depends on it.

"She said she wanted to see me because she missed her little nephew," he chuckled.

"So, I took the next jet to America and arrived today. But don't worry I will leave right after the party ends," he clarified.

Just looking at him makes me want to puke all of him.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill you," Axel warned.

"Oh come on cousin. You don't want to kill me, I mean who else will make sure to annoy the fuck out of you?" he jokingly questioned.

"Anyways, I will see you around. I hope I get to see you again, Isabella," he smirked while looking at me. He then walked away to the other side of the backyard.

I felt Axel clench his hand while he had it at my back. I grabbed his arm and brought it to the front. ''Calm down, Axel,'' I cupped his cheek and turned his head to me.

I slowly placed my lips onto his and kissed him. It was a slow and little kiss. He stroked his tongue at my bottom lip, asking for permission. I pulled away before we went too far.

He rested his forehead on mine.

''Let's just enjoy the day without any other interruptions,''

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
851K 19.7K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
59.3K 988 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...