Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1.3K 89 21
By krisha_creates

"When you find both love and friendship in the same person"

The very next day, Om and Ru visited Shivaay's room where he was found scrolling through his tab.

"So Shivaay, what have you thought further", Om asked as they took a seat beside him.

"First of all", Shivaay kept his tab aside,"I will try win back what I lost"

"Aree, we are talking about Annika Didi, not about a thing which got lost", Ru reminded him.

"Even I am talking about her. I'll regain the trust and bond we shared before and after that, I'll go for something else", he told them. A relation which just hold love is of no use cause trust and friendship are te foundations of it. He decided to not to force her into this relation or the confess her feelings. He thought to visit her once.

*****

Shivaay drives to Goenka Villa and greets Sandhya who was heading outside.

Sandhya smiled, "Shivaay, Manish Bhaiya and Abhay are not home right now", she informed him.

"Vo, actually Aunty, I am here to meet Annika", he revealed.

"Oh, she is in her room. Infact, I forgot to inform her so could you tell her that no one is at home cause I need to go to the market", she told him

"I will, but will she be able to stay alone. I mean she has a sprain, right?", he asked being worried.

"Don't worry, Shivaay. Ber friend Aakriti is visiting her any time soon", Sandhya informed him.

"Okay, Thank you!", he smiled and Sandhya left as Shivaay heads upstairs to meet Annika.

Here in, Annika was sitting beside her bedroom window, struck in a dilemma. She did wanted to express herself before him but her fear stopped her midway each time. She was hell frustrated not being able to talk to him since past two days. She was sipping water. Not able to notice her actions, she accidently broke the glass applying too much pressure.

"Aahhh", she moaned in pain as her hand started to bleed. Before she could react, Shivaay enters the room as the door was slightly open already.

Annika gets shocked. Her body froze. She didn't knew how to react further. Wether to pay attention to her bleeding hand or the the person she was craving to meet. She quickly hides her hand below the pillow which was resting on her lap.

"Shi..Shivaay, you here", shr managed to ask.

He walked towards her,"Ya, I am here, Annika. Are you okay? Is it paining too much?", he asked not noticing her hand.

She sighed in relief and thanked god for not making him see her hand. As the burning sensation increased in her hand, she chose to avoid it till he returns back.

He comes and sits in front of her.

"No, it better now", she told him smiling half way.

Her leg was up in the window side, just beside where he was sitting. He held her leg and jerked it slightly to check the sprain.

"Aah!", she moaned in pain. Her leg was not better yet.

"Sor..Sorry, I was just checking it over", he apologized genuinly.

"Kya Bagad Bille, don't you know that you shouldn't jerk it like that!", she yelled holding her leg.

Avoiding her harsh scolding, Shivaay just smiled at her looking at her face.

Annika notices it and found it strange, "What?"

"Repeat what you just said", he told her.

She raised her brows in confusion,"What?"

"Same what you said before", he repeated himself.

She chuckled inwardly as she realises what he wanted to hear, "Bagad Billa!"

He felt like being in cloud nine after getting his old annoying Annika back. He smiled and starred her laughing face.

"Should I say more?", she asked.

He hummed in responce to her question.

"Billu Ji!", she exclaimed as they lated got into fits of laughter experiencing a childish phase. Laughing with someone close to your soul makes you forget all the forthcoming and ongoing issues. You wish the moments to either freeze or prolong.

"Kya baat hai Mr. SSO. As far as I remember, you used to get gell annoyed by these names and now, you are laughing over the same", she asked controlling her futher excitement.

"Voh--", ge was about to answer her but stopped witnessing a strange thing. He noticed that her yellow top was staining with bright red colour. Though, most of the portion was covered, still some part was quite visible, "What's that, Annika", he asked pointing at her abdomen.

She bends her head to see what he was pointing at. Her eyes opened widely seeing it. She completely forgot about her pain while being with him, "Umm, Its..Its..nothing. its just like that", she stammered.

Shivaay caught her lies and got suspicious, "Why are you hiding your hand?". Giving her not time and scope to reply, he gently snatches her hand, making sure to not hurt her.

He got numb seeing her hand, blood oozing like water. His eyes turned moist as he instructed himself to not let his tears fall, "Ye kaise hua?"

"Voh, actually, the glass broke accidently", she told him, telling half lie about the frustration she felt before.

The broken glass on the floor caught his attention. He sighed, "What was the beed to hide it then? Where is the first aid box?", he scowled.

She didn't replied and simply pointed at the drawer in front of them.

He got up and brought the box and again took a seat at his previous place. Now, slowly the tears fell from his eyes, his turmoil didn't allowed him to prevent it, "Tum na sahi main tadibaaz ho. Kal kaha tha na ki madad chahiye ho toh bata dena chahiye. Gimme your hand"

"I'll help myself", she refused to talk his help.

He took her hand from her hold, "Just shut up okay! I am helping you, right? You're too stubborn!"

No matter how much courageous and self dependent she was, she didn't had power to speak in front of her angry bird Shivaay.

He applied the ointment and later bandages her hands.

In the process,Annika notices his wet eyes. She cupped his face from one side, "Shivaay, I can't see you crying. I am okay. Just relax", she tried to pacify him. She rubs her hand over his face to clean the tears.

He hugs her tightly instead if replying.

She could hear his heart beating loudly. The heart which beats for her. The heart which says her name. The heart which carries his love for her. The heart which longs for her. Then, she breaks the hug.

"I think uncle is wrong about you", he told her.

"What?", she asked being perplexed.

"Princess", he replied, "Uou are not a princess. Infact, you are too too stubborn!", he continued.

Annika made a sweet pout listeninh to his words, "Hauu! I am a princess you know! And jaise bhi hoon, my papa loves me a lot. I am his lifeline and I know that!", she gave a proud winning smile.

"Really?", he chuckled.

"Aur nahi toh kya! Infact, every daughter is a princess for her father. You must see, whenever you'll have a kanji aakho wali daughter like you, even you'll feel like she is your princess!", she exclaimed.

He gazed her being flabbergasted while she realised what she said just now. She murdered her tongue several times and looked away.

He smirked and thought, "Not mine, but our daughter, Annika. I'll make sure to make it upto you. Infact, if she will be having your eyes, then they'll be more pretty!", he blushed at hus thoughts.

Annika was getting awkward with the ongoing silence. She tried to divert the topic, "Why did you came here?"

"I..I wanted to apologize for that day", he answered.

"Look, Shivaay, I really don't want to--", she gets disturbed by him in between.

"Annika, just listen to me once. I am really sor--sorry for hat I did. But you need to understand that I did it cause I can't afford to lose you. Its completely alright that you didn't said a yes but---", he tied to explain but she disturbs him now.

"But I didn't said a not even", she said before sharing and emotional and hopeful eye lock with him.

Her eyes displayed the live and affection she carried for him and at the same time, also displayed her inner turmoil and fear which made her run from there while he was proposing, well not actually, but yes, proposing her.

His eyes carried live and hope that soon they will overcome all the hurdles and become ine in true sense. He never ending aspirations about their relation made him stronger. They come out of the eye lock after time.

"First things first, please, I don't want you to break what we already have in between us and, that is, out bond, our friendship. If you want anything beyond this, I am teady to wait for it. Wait for as long as you wish. But, don't do it", he requested with a lot of emotions and love.

Annika was feeling proud at her choice. She felt for a person who cares about her and her feelings. He is ready to wait for her, "You're my friend, Shivaay", she assured her and smiled widely.

He thick smile plastered his face as she uttered thise words.

"And I don't think so that if you wouldn't have been my friend, I would have allowed you to pick me up that day and sitting here right now"

He tittered and takes her into his embrace. He was happy that their friendship will prolong and they still have hoped to get together in future, "I thought you won't talk to me", he spoke to her lavender vanilla scented hair.

"Aise kaise laga?", she whispered to his heart which was beaming with joy.

Shivaay takes her hand into his, "Dadi has organised a pooja tomorrow. You're still here in India, so please attend it", he wanted her presence there.

Suddenly Annika comes there and sees them hand in hand. There, she got the biggest surprise of her life. She rewinds her memory and clearly remembers Annika's words. She was supposed to stay away from him, right? But the scene in front of her isn't agreeing to what her bestie had said, "Sorry, I'd disturb you guys"

Annika looks at the door and found her bestie gazing their hands which she quickly withdrawed back, "No Aakri, come na"

Aakriti was constantly starring at Shivaay from the door. She was so damn list in him. Afterall, he was her crush! Annika noticed Aakriti's eyes on her property. She fumed in anger as well as jealousy.

"What's wrong with her?", Shivaay asked Annika as he got to know about two eyes starting him.

Annika looks at him before taking a cushion from the area and throwing it straight on Aakriti's face bringing her out of her lala land, "I said come in", she repeated.

"Ya, um..I am coming", Aakriti walks inside.

She comes and stand beside Annika still gazes at Shivaay who gave a what is happening look to Annika.

Annika pinches Aakriti hand.

"Ooh", Aakriti rubbed the pinched area, "Kya hain?"

"He is not Tammy okay. Stop starring!", she rebuked her.

Shivaay chuckled, "Who is she?"

"She is my best friend Aakriti and Aakriti, he is Shivaay", Annika introduced them.

Shivaay smiles at Aakriti, "Hi, Aakriti"

Aakriti was again lost in him. Seeing him in front of her for the very first time was magical for her and annoying for Annika. She jerks Aakriti's hand.

"Shivaay is saying hi!", she reminded her.

"Umm, Ya, hi, Shivaay!", she spike quickly.

She offers her hand to Shivaay for an handshake to which he obliges and takes.

Annika was fuming again which made her pray to her bappa, "Bappa, please send Shivaay away or else Aakriti will keep in starring him", she prayed in her mind.

Seemed like god listened to her wills. Shivaay spoke, "Annika, I think I should leave now"

Annika smiled and nodded. Aakriti signed Annika to stop him which she royally ignored.

Shivaay bends forward and cups her face, "Take care and in case you need anything then just give a call. I'll be there for you, always", he smiled and then leaves.

Aakriti seats herself where Shivaay was sitting before. She sighed, "Haye! You are so damn lucky you know! He loves you so much. I wish to be at you place but why didn't you stop him?"

Annika made a winning face, "Cause our conversation got over!"

"But my didn't, infact, it didn't even started!", Aakriti retorted.

"Excuse me, why the hell you wished to talk to him. He is my Shivaay so better stay away!", she warned her.

"Oh really! Is he your Shivaay now?", Aakriti teased her exaggerating on your.

Annika realised what her words actually meant, "I..I meant my friend Shivaay", she tried to clarify.

Aakrit chuckle, "Look, if A is equal to B, B is equal to C toh fir C is also equal to A na!", she gave a proud smile.

"Oh maths main failure, chup!", Annika tried to stop her, "And you wished to talk to him na, wait, I'll call him", she picked her phone.

Aakriti grew excited again not realising her bestie tricks.

"Hello, Hi Tanmay! How are you?", she asked smirking at Aakriti's numb face.

"I was saying that take care of you Aakriti. I think she is slipping from your hands. So talk to her once okay! Bye", she told over the phone.

As soon as she disconnected her phone, Aakriti punched her arm, "You're too bad Annika!"

"Relly, I think this fact applies to you. You are are the one eho keeps an eye on other's properties!", Annika told her.

"Whatever! Anyways, what did you guys talked about and how the hell you injured yourself?", Aakriti asked noticing her bestie's hand.

Annika tells her everything which happened with her.

Aakriti was too awestruck by Shivaay's gentle and calm behaviour, "Aww! He cares for you too much. Confess what you have for him"

"I'll think about it Aakri. Its not easy for me to forget it", Annika reminded her, "Where are you lost again. He is not here!"

Aakriti comes out of her thoughts again, "I was thinking that he is really too hot to handle!", she praised Shivaay.

Annika felt a sharp pain in her heart and mind. She was getting jealous, "Look, either shut up or get out of my house!"

"Someone is jealous", Aakriti teased her more.

"No I am not!", Annika tried to defend herself.

"Then imagine, what will you do when he'll get married and have cute little kids with blue eyes?", Aakriti continued her mocking.

"I won't let him marry someone else!", Annika told totally pissed off.

"What?", Aakriti widened her eyes.

"Nothing!"

*****

Everyone is getting ready in Goenka Villa as well as Oberoi Mansion.

Annika wore a dazzling yellow anarkali suit with yellow plazzo with golden touch. Complementing her look, she wore yellow bangles and yellow juttis. A yellow golden dupatta danced on her shoulder and hand. Her hairs were tied in a high wavy ponytail and small hair strands tingled her face. She wore a golden jhumkas too.

Shivaay had worn a yellow kurta with white pant. His hair was not gelled today and he looked thrilling and as dashing as always.

The Oberoi Mansion was decorated in a yellow white theme. Same colors flowers made the ravish mansion look beautiful.

Idols of God Shankara and Goddess Gauri was placed on the aisle. As the Goenka's arrive at the Mansion,

OmRu see Annika and go to her to hug her. She reciprocated the same smilingly. The last she came to the Oberoi Mansion, she had thought that it was for the very and actually, the last time too. But here is she, again here, again for some reason. Maybe, her destiny is connected to this family.

"Hi, Annika. How are you?", Om asked.

"Ya, Annika didi, are you fine now?", Ru asked.

"Relax guys, I am alright. How are you two?", Annika asked them.

The trio got involved in their usual chatting session. Later, she meets the whole family.

With time Shivaay also comes there. He sees her love involved with his family. His heart skipped a beat when she turned to look at him. Her majestic doe eyes met his phenomenal blue eyes, "Beautiful", he whispered which was quite audible to his brothers.

"Will you keep on praising her here itself or will go to meet her?", Ru smirked.

Shivaay smiled and walked away making OmRu laugh. He meets the other Goenka's and when no one was noticing, he took Annika out of the group. He then hugs her.

Ru comes there and chuckled, "Bhaiya, control!"

Listening him, they break the hug, "Aacha, main karu toh control aur tu kare toh kuch nahi?"

"Bhaiya, don't compare us", Rudra told him.

"Right, I am not a duffer like you!", Shivaay laughed.

"No, for the matter of fact, Annika didi is a sister for me. Do we have the same case for you too?", Rudra smirked while Annika looked at Shivaay's perplexed and embarassed face.

"Okay, shut up Rudra!", Shivaay reminded him.

Shivaay give him looks to leave and Ru leaves laughing.

"Annika", Shivaay held her by her shoulders, "Are you alright? Are you able to walk?", Ahe asked in a concerned way.

She tittered, "No, I just came here by flying. C'mon Shivaay, can't you see that I can walk", she laughed.

He joined her, "And the hand?", he held it.

"Aa, ya, its better than before but I am not able to lift anything beyond my phone", she told him.

As he said so, he took few steps closer to her, quite near her body.

She gulped looking at the distance between them, "What are you doing. Koi dekh lega!"

"Shh!", he kept his index finger in her pink plumpy lips, "If you wish, I can apply the bandage again".

She pulled her face back, "Shivaay, someone might see us!", she reminded him again.

"Shall we move to my room?", his husky and hoarse voice was enought to send shudders down her spine. The main reason why he was trying to woo he was to make her confess what she had for him. Yesterday, he had seen a different Annika who understands his pains and miseries. The Annika who hold the will amd power to cry when he is in pain. M That moment was enough to make him realise that she holds several feelings for him, just that some reason stops her to move forward.

Annika gulps and slaps his chest before moving back to some distance, "Leave me", she smiled and rushed away.

Shivaay smiles and rubs his nape realising the Shivaay he had became after she entered her life. The Shivaay Singh Oberoi who couldn't be dominated by anyone is now enjoying being bossed by Annika.

Dadi calls everyone for pooja. The ceremony went with fluency and after the hawan, it was the time for the aarti.

"This aarti us done in a pair of two mostly", Dadi explained, "Its is said that the couple who dies this aarti together will always stay together as one. Sabhi jodio ko Shiv-Parvati ne banaya hai. Children can do it alone"

While everyone was doing the aarti, Shivaay's eyes were glued to Annika. He so wished to the aarti with her.

On her turn, Annika moves towards the holy lamp used to do the aarti. It was huge and heavy.

Suddenly Shivaay remembers that she had told him about her hand. She is not able to lift heavy stuffs!

Thinking so he ran towards Annika who was already lifting the lamp up. It was about to fall from her hands but Shivaay held it. Everyone was seeing them.

She looked at the person who just saved the day. She found him. The person who protects her everytime.

Without uttering a word or looking at her, he held her hands and swifted the lamp doing the aarti together.

While here, a huge smile plastered on the the family's face. Dadi was the most happy one, "Seems like god also wants them to be together", she whispered to Tej who acknowledge.

Shivaay and Annika handed over the lamp to the priest when Dadi's words's ran through Annika's mind, "Are we destination to be together?", she asked herself.

Shivaay holds her hand firmly and moves out of the hall.

No one except OmRu noticed this.

"Couldn't Bhaiya control himself atleast in the pooja? I am telling you O, he will become mad if Annika didi says a yes to him", Rudy whispered.

"No. I think its a serious matter otherwise he wouldn't have behaved like that. Come, lets see", Om whispered back before leaving the hall.

While here, "Shivaay, leave me! Where are we heading?", she asked again, again getting no reply.

They reach his room where he makes her sit on the bed and scurried to his table.

"Will you please explain?", she asked.

"Why do you pretend to be so smart?", he asked furiously.

She felt a tinge on her hand and realised that her wound was bleeding again, "What do you mean by pretend? I am smart!", she argued ignoring the sensation of pain for a while.

He comes and sits beside her with a first aid box, "Then why don't you show your so called smartness when its actually required!" He takes her hand and removes the old red bandage and started doing the first aid.

She hissed in pain as he applied the antiseptic.

"Sorry, I'll be more carefull", he told.

She could see his wet eyes. She keeps her other hand on his cheek, "I am sorry. I'd forgot about this"

He moved his face away from her grip, "You should be carefull, Annika. I won't be there to take care for you once you return to New York"

She felt a stab on her heart, "Why are you bringing that topic in between?", she told in a low voice.

He stood up finally after covering her wound properly, "Why can't you understand? What is anything thing would have gone wrong?" he yelled at her.

She follow him and stands up, "Why are you even shouting?"

He sighed and yelled again, "Tumne mera chillana dikh raha hai lekin uske peeche jo pyaa--", he stopped abruptly.

"Continue please", she told him.

"Listen---", he tried to apologise.

"No", she showed her hand to him, "Now you listen Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!", her patience level gave up. She was hurt deeply by his behaviour. She know about his feelings for herself but he can't yell like that.

He was perplexed at her behaviour. Not that he hasn't heard her yelling before but there always used to be some kind of sweetness and bubbliness behind them.

"I am not raising my voice that doesn't mean I don't know how to or I fear you. Its just that I don't want you to spoil your and everyone else's mood by that!", she told him.

"Annika--", he wanted to speak but nothing was caught my his mind. He couldn't reflect the words he spoke or the things she spoke.

Om and Rudra cane there. They saw the duo's eyes red and in a mess.

"What's wrong, guys?", Om asked.

Annika didn't faced him and looked at Shivaay, "Ask you brother, Om", she left the room in rage.

"Bhaiya, will you please bother to explain?", Rudra asked Shivaay who was still lacking words.

He explained them the whole scenario as his voice returns back. Analysis his mistake, he sighs, "I-I's hurt her. But she is wrong too. She should have taken care of herself", he tried to justify.

Om kept his hand on his brother's shoulder, "Shivaay, I know you love her but thats not the way to treat her, right? I even know that you care for her but theres always a way to show your concern and trust me, yours was not an accurate one", he tried to explain.

Meanwhile Annika was going to the hall when Dadi sees her. She noticed how red her eyes were, "Puttar, tu theek hai na? And why are your eyes so moist and red?"

Annika blinked her eyes several times to adjust them properly, "I am fine Dadi, just the smoke from the hawan"

Dadi caresses her face, "Go and wash ut with cold water. You'll feel better"

Annika nods and leaves. She goes to Manish, "Papa, vo, I am not feeling well cause if the smoke. I am going back"

"Fine Princess, take Ravi with you", Manish told her.

"No, I mean I'll go and send another car for you all", she wanted to spend some time alone.

Manish nodded and Annika drives back to home in full pace cause driving makes her feel eased.

Shivaay realised his mistake here. He comes to hall in search of her.

Not finding her around, he thought to ask Manish who informed him about her returning back to home.

He tried to contact her several times but she was not in a mood to answer it at any cost, "Pick up the damn phone, Annika!", he scowled. He thought to contact her tomorrow

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 20.4K 42
The innocence in him was killed by her practical business and ruthless worldy life !!!! The innocence in her came by just falling in love with him. W...
50.8K 6.2K 28
Shivay Singh Oberoi lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...
98.2K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
202K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...