š­š”šž š§šžš°š›š¢šž | š­š”šž...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"š˜š˜µ'š˜“ š˜¢š˜®š˜¶š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜¦š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜µš˜³š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ." "š˜š˜¦š˜ŗ! š˜ š˜®š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜£š˜¦ š˜¢... More

šŸŒŸ
š™‹š™§š™¤š™”š™¤š™œš™Ŗš™š
[1]: š™Žš™šš™„š™–š™§š™–š™©š™š š™š™žš™™š™šš™Ø
[2]
[3]
[4]: š™€š™Øš™˜š™–š™„š™žš™£š™œ š™€š™­š™„š™Ŗš™”š™Øš™žš™¤š™£
[5]
[6]
[7]: š™‰š™šš™¬š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™£š™™ š™š™§š™šš™£š™šš™¢š™žš™šš™Ø
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: š™€š™˜š™š™¤š™šš™Ø š™¤š™› š™©š™š™š š™‹š™–š™Øš™©
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: š™†š™šš™šš™„š™žš™£š™œ š™Ŗš™„ š˜¼-š™›š™šš™–š™§-š™–š™£š™˜š™šš™Ø
[16]
[17]
[18]: š™„š™£ š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™©š™¤š™œš™šš™©š™š™šš™§
[19]: š™š™š™§š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™ š™©š™š™š š™‡š™¤š™¤š™ š™žš™£š™œ š™‚š™”š™–š™Øš™Ø š™š™Ŗš™žš™£š™Ø
[20]
[21]
[22]: š™ƒš™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™‹š™–š™”š™žš™Øš™¢š™šš™£
[23]
[24]
[25]: š™‹š™–š™§š™šš™£š™©š™–š™” š™‹š™§š™šš™Øš™Øš™Ŗš™§š™š
[26]: š™€š™™š™–'š™Ø š™š™šš™¦š™Ŗš™žš™šš™¢
[27]
[28]
[29]: š™†š™£š™¤š™˜š™ , š™ š™£š™¤š™˜š™ , š™ š™£š™¤š™˜š™ š™žš™£' š™¤š™£ š™ƒš™¤š™¤š™©š™®'š™Ø š™™š™¤š™¤š™§
[30]
[31]
[32]: š˜¼š™™š™¢š™žš™©š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™š™šš™šš™”š™žš™£š™œš™Ø
[33]: š™€š™˜š™”š™žš™„š™Øš™š š™‡š™–š™ š™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: š™”š™šš™Øš™©š™šš™§š™™š™–š™®'š™Ø š™‡š™žš™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: š™Žš™žš™˜š™  š™¤š™› š™‡š™¤š™Øš™žš™£š™œ š™Žš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™¢š™–š™©š™šš™Ø
[41]
[43]: š˜¼š™›š™©š™šš™§š™¢š™–š™©š™
[44]
[45]
[46]: š˜¼š™£š™® š™Žš™„š™¤š™§š™© š™žš™£ š™– š™Žš™©š™¤š™§š™¢
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: š™ƒš™¤š™”š™”š™¤š™¬ š™ˆš™žš™£š™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: š™‡š™–š™—š™®š™§š™žš™£š™©š™ š™š™Ŗš™£š™£š™šš™§š™Ø
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: š˜¾š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™™š™Ø š™¤š™£ š™©š™š™š š™ƒš™¤š™§š™žš™Æš™¤š™£
[59]
[60]
[61]: š™†š™žš™£š™œ'š™Ø š™š™žš™™š™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: š™š™š™–š™£š™ š™Ø š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™šš™¢
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: š™š™¤š™§ š™©š™š™š š™š™Ŗš™©š™Ŗš™§š™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[42]

2K 91 113
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙨. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘒𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴,
The three figures walking through the halls, the guards the least bit suspicious of the three.

It wasn't long before they were in an empty hallway, Kyle pulling the helmet off to take a short breather, feeling stuffy in the outfit.

"How in Titan's name does anyone breathe in this?" He groaned, Evelyn chuckling as she continued to walk ahead, Hunter nervously watching the two.

"Do you even breathe?" Kyle glanced back at the boy, pointing at the helmet as Hunter nodded nervously, the Lil Rascal watching curiously under Hunter's cloak.

"Augh, whatever," He groaned. "I'm getting side-tracked. We gotta get Georgia out of here."

He then turned around to face Hunter, the boy halting instantly.

"Are we almost there?"

"A-Almost, sir," The boy nodded. "Just a few more corridors down, but we're gonna have to be careful. The Emperor might be there."

The group had soon made it to the testing chambers, the area around them silent as barely any guards were around, nothing but torches lighting the area. 

The group then sat around the corner waiting to see if anyone would come out of the room, Kyle getting impatient before questioning Hunter, lifting his helmet.

"What is your relationship with my daughter?"

Hunter froze, Evelyn snapping her head in her husband's direction as she lifted her own helmet.

"Kyle!" She frowned. "Now is not the right time!"

"I know, but I'm curious as to why this boy wants to apologise to our daughter, who he himself put in this hellhole!"

The two then began fighting in whispered yells, Hunter's nervousness increasing as the cardinal below him chirped quietly, nudging his leg. The boy looked down, smiling slightly before taking in a deep breath.

"I am her boyfriend..." He muttered, wearing the helmet as he was scared of Kyle's gaze.

"You're her what now?" Kyle snapped towards the boy, Hunter gulping as Evelyn herself faced the boy.

Hunter took in another deep breath, regathering his courage to face Georgia's father, the boy looking into the adult male's golden eyes.

"I am courting your daughter."

Kyle halted, Hunter's words being processed as Evelyn's eyes were widened, the female soon bursting into a smile while her husband was scowling.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

"Kyle shut it," Evelyn slapped her husband's chest while holding him back slightly, her smile never leaving her face.

"That's wonderful, er..."

Evelyn halted, realising that she hadn't known the boy's name, Kyle calming down as he glared down at the boy, crossing his arms.

"Hunter," The boy finished, Kyle scoffing.

"I can't believe she chose to court coven scum– Oof!"

Evelyn elbowed Kyle's side, Hunter smiling a half-smile before facing forwards frowning, pulling the helmet down once more.

"Yeah, neither can I."

Evelyn glared at her husband, the male shrugging as the woman moved forwards to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Hunter–"

She was cut off by the double doors of the testing chamber opening, the Head of the Healing Coven walking out with a grim look and a few glass jars filled with a red substance in one of their hands, a couple of other vials in the other hand.

All their expressions dropped, panicked as Evelyn gasped slightly, muttering a soft 'no'. The three watched in horror, Hunter's anxiety entering as the guilt seeped in, his mind darting back to his uncle's promise.

He promised.

Kyle yanked Hunter's cloak, pulling him out of the trance as Evelyn tried to hold her husband back.

"If she is gone," Kyle growled tears growing. "I won't hesitate to end you."

"Kyle, he's a kid. He will make mistakes," Evelyn glared at her husband, pulling Hunter away from him as she stood defensively in front of the boy.

"Don't forget that we are all mortal, we all make mistakes."

Kyle sighed before rushing towards the double doors, going ahead to look for guards as Evelyn placed a hand on Hunter, the teenage male letting out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

"I'm sorry about my husband."

"What?" Hunter looked up, confused.

"My husband, he was always treated like a monster. He was only treasured for his blood. When he found out that his daughter was just like him, he swore to protect her with his life." 

Evelyn glanced softly at her husband. 

"Hearing this news was like his worst nightmare coming true. He never wanted what happened to him, happen to her," Evelyn sighed. "He can get carried away, but we all make mistakes. I know you just wanted the best for her, didn't you?"

Hunter nodded, looking down.

"Yeah, most people want the best for their partner. You just didn't know this would happen. It's all alright. I'll talk to him about this later."

It wasn't long before a whistle entered both their ears, the two instantly looking towards Kyle who had peered from around the corner of the large wooden doors.

"The coast is clear," He whisper-shouted.

Evelyn nodded before pulling her helmet down.

"Come on, you gotta make things right with my daughter," She smiled back at Hunter, the boy feeling her smile although he couldn't see it.

The two entered the room, Hunter gasping as he looked around, never in his life has he entered the testing chambers. Belos absolutely forbid it. 

The group pulled their helmets off, looking around cautiously.

"This place is huge..." He muttered, Evelyn frowning at the imprisoned creatures. It wasn't long before Kyle began sniffing around, eyes snapping open once he picked up his daughter's scent.

"This way," He cocked his head, the group nodding as they followed.

They passed a couple of chambers, testing chairs placed within before they spotted an occupied chamber, a familiar brunette in it, unconscious, while bandages were wrapped all around her arms. Her shirt was lifted as more of the white strips of cloth were around her abdomen, slight red leaking through.

"Georgia!" Kyle and Evelyn exclaimed simultaneously, rushing towards her, Hunter not far behind.

"Oh, Wolfie..." He muttered, seeing her injuries. 

"I'm so sorry."

Kyle brushed his daughter's hair aside, placing two fingers on her neck. He let out a sigh of relief feeling her faint pulse, tears entering his eyes.

"Stay strong, my wolf cub, we know how strong you are," He muttered, hugging her close.

Suddenly, she let out a whimper, her face scrunching up in pain as he had accidentally touched her wounds. Her father instantly pulled away, doing a healing spell to ease the pain.

"Hang in there," Kyle muttered, carrying her out before a gasp was heard, a scout spotting them as they soon let out an alarm.

"INTRUDERS!"

"Crap!" Kyle hissed, punching the figure as they dropped unconscious, but it was too late, the alarm was rung.

It wasn't long before the rest of the scouts would enter, the group escaping as Kyle looked around for a window, none to be found.

"CRAP!"

"Kyle, honey, calm down," Evelyn pulled her staff out. "We'll find a way out of this. Hunter knows where the nearest exit is, don't you, Hunter?"

The boy's eyes were widened before he nodded, gripping Georgia's bracelet in his palm.

"Yeah, come on."

They ran out of the testing chambers, narrowly missing the guards as Hunter scanned the area for windows or any escape route at all.

Thankfully, luck was on their side and the group had found their exit, a large glass-stained window of Belos and the Titan.

"Well, that's gonna have to go," Kyle smiled smugly, handing Georgia to Evelyn before shifting onto his wolf form.

Evelyn placed her daughter on her husband's furry back, wings spreading as she pulled her staff out. The three were ready to launch before Hunter called out, recalling his girlfriend's bracelet.

"Wait!"

The two adults looked back at him, Kyle rolling his eyes before Evelyn walked forwards, Hunter passing the bracelet to her.

"This was Georgia's," He frowned. "Tell her that I did the best I could to help her get out."

Evelyn nodded, taking the bracelet before smiling down at the boy.

"Thank you, Hunter, for looking after our daughter," Evelyn nodded. "Now go, before the scouts get here and suspect you."

The boy nodded, running off as Evelyn pocketed the item, the woman smiling at her husband, her daughter on his back.

"Let's get the heck out of here."

The woman blasted a spell at the glass, the window breaking as Kyle launched himself out of there, his daughter on his back, Evelyn pulling her own staff out as she flew out after her husband, the group finally free.

Hunter sped to his room, instantly slamming his door shut as he panted, pulling the scout's uniform off. He buried the pieces of clothing under his bed, a knock soon appearing on his door. Hunter nervously walked forwards, opening the door as he saw the familiar shine of his Uncle's mask.

"Hunter."

"Yes, Uncle?"

"The Hathaway has escaped. Did you receive any notice of this?"

"No, Uncle."

"Did you partake in those particular events?" Belos glared down at the boy, blue eyes glowing.

Hunter took in a deep breath, reminding himself that he had made the right decision. The boy soon looked up at his uncle in the eye.

"No, Uncle."

Belos then let out an unsatisfied hum, then turning around.

"Very well, Hunter."

With that, the door was shut, and the boy was left alone, letting out a breath that he held in, soon flopping on his bed as his cardinal chirped by his side.

"Yeah, she's safe now."

Georgia shot up, letting out a cry of pain as her wounds stung, fresh bandages wrapped around her wounds.

"Titan, that hurts like a bi–"

"Georgia!" Evelyn burst into her daughter's room, Georgia tearing up as she pulled her blankets off of her.

"MUM!" 

The girl seemed to forget that she was injured, rushing over to her mother as she hugged Evelyn, the girl hissing as she hugged the woman too tight.

"Careful there, Georgie. You're still injured," Her mother smiled through the tears. The woman then called her husband's name, Kyle rushing in.

"What is it, is she alright? Did something happen–" Kyle halted, seeing his daughter smiling at him through tears, the male soon tearing up as he rushed towards her.

"Oh, my wolf cub, you're alright!" He hugged Georgia gently, careful not to touch her wounds as she smiled brightly, tears leaking down as she hugged her father close.

"Dad, Mum you're okay!" She sniffed. "I was so scared. Belos he threatened he would hurt you if I didn't comply and I got worried."

Kyle pulled away, Evelyn placing her hand on his shoulder, the two smiling.

"You really thought that he'd be able to hurt us?"

"Well, he didn't threaten only you, he also threatened... HUNTER!" Her eyes snapped open in realisation.

If she was here and safe, he was probably going to be hurt by his uncle. The girl leapt up, pulling her hoodie over her head, ignoring the stings, her parents holding her back.

"Georgia, wait–"

"His uncle's gonna hurt him, he's in danger, let me go!"

"Georgia, listen!" Evelyn hugged her daughter close, Georgia still struggling before giving in, all tension being released as little tears leaked down.

"Please, let me help him..."

Kyle frowned, disliking her fondness for the boy, but sighed, kneeling in front of her as he placed a hand on her shoulder. The girl looked up, sniffing slightly, Evelyn sitting next to her as she ran her fingers through her daughter's brown locks.

"Georgia, he helped us get you out. He went under a disguise and even told us about your relationship with him. He's safe. His palisman told us everything."

The girl looked behind her parents, seeing the little cardinal as she walked towards him.

"Little Rascal," She joked before smiling softly, wiping her tears away. 

"Thank you for helping him. Tell him that I'm alright, and that I appreciate his help."

The cardinal nodded, soon flapping away before her eyes widened.

"CRAP! WHERE'S TALON–"

Thankfully, the phoenix flew in once his name was mentioned, Georgia smiling as she nuzzled her face to the birds, the palisman letting out happy chirps.

"Talon, you're safe too," She grins, the palisman chirping before landing on Kyle's shoulder.

"He let us know about your kidnapping as soon as he could. He arrived with Amity and the Owl Lady and her pet," Kyle smiled, petting the phoenix. "You're lucky he's a loyal palisman."

"Palismen generally are," Evelyn scoffed, the woman's eyes widened, remembering the bracelet from before.

"Oh, and Hunter reminded me to give you this back to you."

Georgia's eyes widened as she smiled, her mother handing her bracelet back, her parents instantly recognising what kind of bracelet it was, the girl placing it back around her wrist.

The girl hugged her parents tight, ignoring the stinging of her wounds, the girl smiling brightly.

"I love you both so much."

"We love you too, Georgia," Evelyn smiled, gently hugging her daughter back as Kyle wrapped both his arms around his wife and child.

"Now, we're gonna give you some time to recover, that means no over-exerting yourself, got it?" Evelyn pulled away, looking at her daughter, Georgia nodding.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come on, honey," She pulled Kyle's arm. "We have some bounty to recover."

With that, they had left, leaving the girl alone as she smiled, getting back in bed before lightly touching the bracelet's gem.

She shut her eyes, calling out Hunter's name as she waited for a reply, the girl crossing her arms before her reply finally came.

"Wolfie?"

Georgia grinned, seeing her boyfriend's subconscious form, running as she hugged him, the boy hugging her close.

"You're okay!"

"Yeah, just healing," She grinned, pulling away. "Are you alright? Belos didn't hurt you, right?"

"You're worried about me? You just suffered blood loss and you're worrying about me?" 

She spotted the hurt look on his face, placing a hand on his cheek.

"I was the one who put you in there, you nearly... you were..." Hunter sighed, unable to finish his sentence as he looked away sadly.

"But I didn't," She smiled softly. "And you can tell me anything when you're ready. I know you tried to do the best things for me, didn't you?"

He nodded slowly before the girl smiled.

"That's what I love about you."

With that, she gently placed her lips on his, the boy's eyes widening before he shut them, hugging her close as he gently kissed back.

The girl soon pulled away, hugging him close as she laid her head on his chest, the boy still stunned before blushing slightly.

"You know, that was quite nice."

"You're not getting anymore from me. Punishment for putting me in Belos' hellhole."

"Awh."

kyle and evelyn character designs and voiceclaims lesko.

Georgia voice claim: Dodie Clark
Evelyn voice claim: Michelle Pfeiffer
Kyle voice claim: J.K. Simmons

anywho, we have a demonguard server now, and since wattpad hates links, i will be putting it in the comments right.... here -->

anyways, thank you all so much for reading, and i hope you all have a lovely day/night or week/weekend ahead! :)

-sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
69.4K 902 31
Y/n has always been looked down on by everyone in his school, except Luz Noceda, one day when they both get in trouble they are planned to be sent to...
334K 8.7K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
19.5K 529 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...