Finally Falling Hard /Luke Pa...

By talkin_mcu

I might be- No, can't be falling for the guy I have despised for months- but his eyes- No Alya snap out of it... More

Lets start from the beginning
Guess its not a phase
Who are you?
Mysterious eyes
Not what i thought
Prank wars
I dont like him
Maybe i do?
In denial
Falling
Gifted
Just me and you
Boarding school?!
Home?
Last meal
Last night
Midnight thoughts
Packing
Boarding
Im Alya
Miss you already
Football boy
Dont think about it
Seven
Necklace
I need you
She knows
Where am i?
New guitar
What are you doing?!
The lie
Stowaway
Luke?!
Leather pants
This town
Halloween
Lightweight
Nothing there
Its November
Amp
Unsaid Emily
Secret santa
Booked a gig
Orpheum

Wedding

117 0 0
By talkin_mcu

'Get in Als!' Luke shouts from the car. All the boys went home to get dressed and Luke said he would pick me up as the others took Bobby's car so we can fit all the equipment in both cars.

'Coming!' I shout back running to the car grabbing my bag. I open the door and sit in the passenger seat and look at Luke, 'don't you look dashing'

'Really' he says rolling his eyes, 'I'm only wearing it because it's a wedding'

'I know but you look' I hesitate to finish the sentence as he looks at me, 'cute' he gets a small grin on his face, 'and maybe even handsome to some people'

'So not to you'

'I never said that'

'You don't look too bad either'

I giggle and can feel my cheeks go pink as we back up out of the drive way and start heading to the venue. It was silent. It wasn't awkward but when ever I went to say something nothing came out of mouth.

'I was doing some research on Shaggy and Velma for Halloween,' Luke says breaking the silence, 'and it seems they have a little relationship'

'What no they don't' I giggle in disbelief.

'Yep you should go and rewatch it if you don't believe me me'

'Well it looks like we'll have to put our acting skills on' my giggle fades as I look at him as he's watching the road.

'Yeh acting'

I didn't say anything, what else was there to say so to break the silence once again I turn up the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive into the car park and we see the boys already there.

'What's up boys!' I shout out the open window as we pull up.

'You got the stuff!' Alex shouts back.

'Sounds like your asking for drugs but yeh!' I shout back. Maybe I shouldn't have shouted that. Oh well. Me and Luke get out of the car and walk to the boot and grab as much stuff as we can and head inside as the others grab the last parts and shut the boot.

I walk in threw the back door first to place the equipment down. I placed them in the stage and saw Alex had already set up his drums. They followed behind me and we put everything down as i sit on the floor trying to set up my microphone.

'Hello' I shout down the microphone. The boys jump and cover there ears.

'Alya!' Alex shouts in fright.

'What?' I ask laughing.

'Bit loud' Bobby laughs walking over and turning it down, 'now go'

'Testing' I say into the microphone, 'that's better'

'Alot' Luke mumbles.

'You guys ready' as woman in a white dress says leaning on the door frame.

'Wow Hanna you look amazing' Luke says walking over to her.

'Thanks' she giggles, 'come on your going to miss it'

'We're coming' Luke says as me and the boys walk over and Luke grabs my wrist and we start running to the aisle. 'Your here' Luke says as we sit down as everyone stares at us for being late. Luke stands up and turns around to walk off.

'Where are you going?' I whisper.

'I'm one of the groomsmen' he whispers back.

'Oh so that's why your fancy' I giggle as the others look at us.

'Yeh' he smiles and runs off.

'What was that about?' Reggie asks.

'What?' I reply.

'The flirting' Bobby points out.

'It isn't we're- its an inside joke'

'Sure' Alex mumbles to the others.

We sit there and wait for the ceremony to start. We start hearing music and Luke walks in with a girl linking arms with him. I felt a sudden rush of jealous go threw my body. As they walked passed and as 2 more partners walk in linking and letting go as they hit the alter and the groomsmen go to one side and the bridesmaids go to the other. Then the bride walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's over. That was so long and boring the only thing keeping me from falling asleep was Luke staring at me and giving me small smirks and waves. When it finished Luke walked over to us. 'Are we playing now?' I ask.

'Have you ever been to a wedding before?' Luke asks me.

'No why?' I answer as Alex shakes his head.

'We have dinner then pictures, then we play' he laughs.

'Kill me' i sigh. Luke puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk out of the room and walk to where we are eating with Luke guiding me.

We get to the table and Luke pulls my chair out, 'm'lady'

'Thank you good sir' I smile as he sits down next to me with Reggie on the others side of me while Alex was opposite to me sitting next to Luke and Bobby was next to Reggie still opposite me. 'What's to eat'

'Not a clue because your a late invite we just had to go with what's ever spear' Alex says.

'That's fine I'm starving'

The bride and groom walk in and people around the table started giving speeches. 'I'm going to die' I whisper to Reggie.

'Same' he whispers back.

When they all finished people stared coming out with food. 'Yes!' I shout probably to loud. What I'm hungry.

'Chill Alya' Bobby shushes.

'Sorry' I whispers. Luke had the chicken and Bobby and Alex had the stake and me and Reggie got the gammon. 'Get in'

'You like gammon?' Luke asks.

'Love it' I say cutting it with a knife, 'bring back memories' I say looking at Alex. Remember the good old days when we were kids eating it in the garden at BBQs in the summer holidays.

When everyone had finished me and the boys went back to the stage to set up the last parts. Luke didn't come with us because he had to take family photos.

'Alya's jealous' Alex smiles siting at his drum kit.

'What!'

'Alya's jealous' Bobby repeat.

'What do you mean I'm jealous?'

'Of that bridesmaids' Reggie says as he walks past me.

'Or the bride' Bobby whispers.

'Why am I jealous of her?'

'Cause she got to link arms with Luke' Reggie teases dragging out the way he said Luke.

'Or because you weren't marrying him' Bobby teases. Alex looks at Bobby and they high five and laugh to each other.

'I am not jealous'

'Sure' Alex mumbles.

'I'm-' im cut off by Alex hitting his drum stick on the drum, 'I'm-' he does it again. I walk up to him and steal the stick. 'Do it again and I will break them' i take a deep breath and Alex pulls out another pair of sticks with a smile, 'I'm-'. He does it again. Uh. 'Fine I'm done' I say and throw the sticks back at him and sit on the stage.

'Guys lets take a few pictures for us' Luke says as he runs in. We all share a look and walk out with Luke to the photographer.

He starts taking all of out photos as we are trying to get in a good pose or stop laughing. I think we got some good ones. That's probably a lie we look like a sweaty mess. 'Now just you 2' he says in a very strong french accent pointing at me and Luke. The others step away as me and Luke stand there. The other photographer walked over and took some pictures of the boys as me and Luke were talking to our photographer, 'know you turn and you hold her waist and smile' he says. Luke grabs hold of my waist pulling me in as I place my arms round his neck. I started to get really warm. Like it the desert kind of warm. 'Know kiss her'

'What?' I ask him.

'Kiss her make a good photo' he says again.

'No we're just friends' Luke says letting go of my waist.

Well that hurt.

'Okay then kiss him on the cheek then' he says. I look at Luke and he's calm. 

'I have an idea' he whispers to me. I nod my head and didn't expect to fall back. He wrapped one arm around my back and the other holding my leg up agains his body as my back was arched and he lent over and smiled at me. One of my hands were still wrapped around his neck as the other was touching his hair.

'That is perfect' he shouts taking photos. I kiss Luke on the cheek as the photographer takes another photo, 'fabulous' Luke slowly lets my leg down and pulls me back up.

'Nice dude' Reggie says high giving Luke as I try to understand what just happened. 'Well when do have to play?'

'Yeh come on dude' Luke shouts and we walk run onto the stage where everyone is starting to come in.

There is a DJ in the corner who is playing for the night when we're not some he plays a few songs at the bride and groom have there first dance and while everyone starts drinking.

'Hello everyone we are sunset curve!' Luke shouts into the microphone as I put my guitar on.

'Tell your friends' Reggie adds as he puts his guitar on.

Luke starts strumming his guitar and the rest of us pick up the beat as we all start singing along. As we are playing Luke looks down at my hand and sees I'm using the pick he gave me before I went to Australia he looks up back at me and smirks as I walk over to him and sing into the same microphone as him. We play a few more songs back to back with me and Luke standing right next to each over the whole time. On the last song I played the last cores and looked up at look and he took one step forward we were so close we could kiss and the crowed went wild. We both turn around and smile at them and we all take a bow as I walk of stage thinking the boys are behind me. When I reach the floor I look back to see them stood in the same spot as Luke re adjusts his microphone. 'This is one final song that I wrote for someone so special to me and someone I could never live with out-'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.9K 26
alex and amber had been inseparable since birth, but then again most twins are. and that included when alex began drumming for a band called sunset...
8.4K 171 40
In which a young girl who lost her mom befriended a boy who helped her through everything until she's brought to the point when she has to make a dec...
1.5K 44 17
[𝑱𝑼𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑺] ❝I hope you don't mind that I put in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world.❞ ─────...