Reincarnated

By Miss_Hoodnificent

This Is The Sequel To "Redemption" And The 8th Book In My "Thug Love Series". Be Sure To Have Read The Other... More

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ
ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞⓓⓤⓒⓣⓘⓞⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ
Announcement
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ ⓝⓘⓝⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ
ⓐ ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓗ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓤⓛⓨ ⓢⓟⓔⓒⓘⓐⓛ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓦⓞ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓞⓤⓡ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓘⓧ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ
ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓨ ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ
ⓢⓔⓠⓤⓔⓛ

ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

27.7K 568 228
By Miss_Hoodnificent

ⓡⓔⓘⓝⓒⓐⓡⓝⓐⓣⓔⓓ: ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

~A Few Days Later~
~Breezy P.O.V.~

I sat behind the desk playin' on my phone with my feet propped up on the desk. I've missed Romeo's so much, I hated Romeo Jr, but this shop was life to me. It made me feel more normal and like an average nigga. It separates me from the gang life which is a nice from time to time.

"Look who's back." My eyes flickered up and I died from laughter when I saw who it was. "That laugh though." She said.

"Female, last I saw you, that weave was dry as fuck. I coulda fed it to M.C." I said through my laughter. "But how you been and why you here? Yvonne isn't working today."

"For real? I thought she was?" I shook my head. "Romeo said she was?"

"Romeo wants her back but she can't right now. What were you comin' in for?"

"She was gonna put in highlights."

"I'll just reschedule you for when the next female worker comes in." Apparent there's new staff that I haven't met but I ain't trippin'. "Where's your one fine friend that always came in and gave me pop rocks?" I looked at the time and realized it was much later than I thought it was, so I stepped from around the desk and grabbed the keys to the shop off the top of the desk.

"She's at college."

"Why aren't you there too?" I felt a hard slap on my arm. "What was that for? I just asked a question- why the hell did you come here knowing this shop is closed in like ten minutes?"

"Shh-"

"Mhm, I see you girl. But I'll text you when I "reschedule" your appointment." I held the door open for her like a good nigga... I watched her walk out too and enjoyed my view but you know. It just caught my attention, I wasn't intending on lookin', shit I blame nature for that one.

"Thank you. I wanna know what happened to you-"

"Just know I went through some shit. We'll talk more about it at your appointment." I pulled her in for a hug before we said our final goodbyes and I went off to my car. It just now dawned on me that I still don't know her name... Was that bad?

***
I drove by Trey's house and saw his car still wasn't in the driveway. I didn't see him this morning, or when I came over so we could go to lunch and I still don't see that car. I'll have to give him a call when I get home- I should have stopped by Mama's house first. I bet she's cooking something mad good.

I closed the front door behind me, locked it, and walked directly to the kitchen to find it empty... Until I saw the pie on the counter and became very excited. It smelled like apple and this wasn't no ordinary pie, this was a dutch apple.

I'll have to come back and investigate that later on.

Walking up the stairs, I peeked into Breezon's room and saw he was fast asleep in his crib. The fish night light was on and that had to be the coolest thing ever. The fish moved and it was all colorful, makes me wish I had that when I was little.

I closed his door, leaving it cracked just a little bit, before walking into my room to find Yvonne laying on the bed with her iPad on her lap.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked bringing her dark chocolate eyes up to mine and a warm smile to accompany.

"Pretty good, how are you?" I slipped off my shoes and put them right by my dresser before peeling off my shirt and tossing it into the hamper behind the door. "Breezon's knocked out, what did you do to him today?"

"I'm good. I took him swimming today and he had a lot of fun thrashing around in the water. He kept trying to get out of my arms." I hopped up onto the foot of the bed and crawled up to her legs. Parting her legs and continuing my way forward so I hovered over her.

"Tomorrow I wanna take him swimming with Trey. You get a day off." She turned off the iPad and set it on the nightstand before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You think you're ready to handle him all on your own?" She asked with a bubbling chuckle. I grabbed a hold of the boxers she was in and pulled them off, tossing them off the bed.

"I think I've learned enough to try things on my own." Reaching down I gave her a kiss... Well a few kisses. I couldn't just stop at one. "Plus I got Trey to help me."

"You two with a baby just sounds like it's a set up for a comical disaster." At least it'll be comical, so I ain't even gon' trip over that. "But if you really want to, go right on ahead." I pulled off her bra next and tossed right off to the side with the boxers.

It's been nearly two years since I've been intimate with her and seeing her like this, still feels unreal.

Kissing her again, more passionately this time, I ran my hands along her sleek curves as her nails rested right into the back of my neck. Parting from each other, she pulled on my bottom lip and quickly brought her lips back to mine.

Kissing down her neck and chest, she let out a small laugh when I got to her stomach.

"I forgot how ticklish you were." I said quickly looking up at her. "You good?" She nodded her head and laid back, relaxing more comfortably. I continued soft kisses along her stomach, till I got to her cooch and paused for a moment.

Parting the outer folds of her skin, and dragged my tongue over her pearl. Holding her down by hooking my arms around her thighs, I caught her trying to wiggle around.

The taste of her completely coating my tastebuds, rolling my tongue around her pearl; toying with her. The sweet sound of her soft moans filled my ears and only aided me in continuing to eat her out.

She grabbed a hold of my curls and gave a short pull, I looked up and she reached forward bringing her lips aggressively back to mine... I knew she was still just as freaky as before. She all up in that tasting herself shit and I find that as such a turn on.

She held my face, preventing me from pulling away. I took this time to pull off my shorts and she surprised me by pushing me back onto the bed. Grabbing a hold of my inches and stroking ever so slowly. Rubbing the head to the point where it almost felt too sensitive just to touch.

I wanted to be on top, so I flipped us back over and lined myself up just before I slid slowly into her-

"Stop, stop, stop." She said when I got almost half way in which had me laugh a little.

"Too tight Vonnie. I thought Breezon was gon' make you more loose, not tight." I said jokingly. "Come here though." I reached down and gave her another kiss, gladly receiving a kiss back from her. I gradually continued further inside her till I got far enough before pulling back out and starting my rhythmic strokes.

Thrusting in and out of her for the first time in so long was a feeling I really can't even describe. It felt out of this world and all the while I had to keep my lips pressed to hers so her screams wouldn't wake Breezon up.

Her walls were already tight around my inches to being with, but as she was getting closer to her orgasm, her walls tightened so much more and I had pressure building up fast. I was too exited and I just remember busting my nut and falling over onto the bed...

"I Love You, Vonnie." I said softly right into her ear, giving her another kiss before the sleep came over me.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~In The Morning~

"So you wanna finally explain why you got that cut on your hand a few days ago or nahh?" King asked as he slapped my ass when he walked into the kitchen.

"Beat a whore. Grabbed a beer bottle from the sidewalk, broke it on her head, beat her some more with it and a shard cut my hand." I said rubbing right where he slapped me. It was no sore but it felt good, so I was kinda hoping he'd do it again, but to the other cheek to even out the soreness.

"I should have really expected that. I don't know why I assumed anything else other than that would have happened." For real though. That whore was just irrelevant as fuck and was flirting with my King. Fuck that shit.

"Good morning you two." Sweets said sleepily as she came into the kitchen with her hair a mess and robe fitted nicely on her.

"Good morning Sweets." King said giving her a hug. "I gotta go, so I'll see y'all later-"

"Are you going to Lexis' trap?" I asked. He nodded. "Can you tell him I'll sell some shit when I head to Fresno this weekend." He nodded again and grabbed his keys, heading out the door. "So how are you?"

"I'm alright. You seem very happy." She said taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Hell yeah I am. That whore hasn't been at the corner in three whole days and I think I've finally convinced Arlie to let me have one of his kids."

"He's not-"

"Yes."

"Believe whatever you want." Trust, I will. I just want one. That's all I want.

"Have you talked to Papi Varito?" I asked bringing my coffee over to the table. "Your appointment's coming up right?" She nodded.

"I haven't talked to him yet. I planned on it today." She leaned back in her chair and rested her hands folded on her tummy. "This life really isn't easy. Especially when one is a dealer and the other is a top gang member. Dominance becomes the main problem. Do you and King fight over that?"

"Nope. He's the more submissive one and I'm the dominant one. Except for the bedroom. I become his sex slave and he has all the damn dominance." Especially when he cracks that crop right on my ass, or puts ice on me- oooh the shit he does. He knows how to make a good slave out of me and I just let him.

"Lucky you."

"Talk it out-"

"We yell it out and that's how I ended up here. I don't want Natalia seeing us yell because of that and I don't want her to see me just leave out of the house but if I don't get my space-"

"Shhhh. You two will work it out. Just a bump in the road and don't stress. Our bun needs to be healthy and happy." I took a long ass sip of my coffee to the point where I felt like I was drowning. That's still some good ass coffee.

"You're right. I'm gonna get ready." She flashed me a weak smile before getting up from the table and making her way down the hall to where the guest room was.

Finishing the rest of my coffee, I set the cup in the sink and raced up the stairs to get ready for the day. It was gon' be another blazing hot day and I needed a tan but I wasn't gonna go to the backyard and tan by the pool. I was gonna walk around the hoods and see who's out selling and what they're selling. I'm curious to know and I've literally got nothing else to do.

Pulling my drawers open, I grabbed a pair of high waist shorts and my coconut bra- love my coconuts. Always and forever. Just in case I get into a fight, I decided to put my hair up already.

Walking to the closet I looked around the bottom for what shoes I wanted to wear. Browsing I stumbled across chucks... I haven't even as much as touched a pair in so long. It may not be Thursday but this'll be a throw back day. I laced the purple chucks up and grabbed my sunglasses as I headed out of my room.

"When you leave, just lock the door! My keys are on the counter if you need them to get back in!" I called out before closing the front door behind me.

***

"How much you bettin'?" Some nigga asked as I stood there watching the dice.

"I put down a G. As long as it's not snake eyes I'm still in." I said not once shifting my eyes from the dice and the guy handling the dice. I don't usually bet or gamble or whatever y'all call it but these guys were set up and I could use some fast money.

"You put down a G? Where the hell a female get that money-"

"I don't put out. I get money the old school drug way." I said still not even as much as looking away. When the guy threw the dice, the sleeve of his shirt rolled up, revealing a double R tattoo on his forearm.

Um...

"It's eight." One nigga called out with a smile. "Who's still in?" The guy who threw the dice recollected his dice and was getting ready to throw them again. I sensed everyone was staring at me since I was staring hard at that forearm tattoo.

"Were you in jail not too long ago? A holding cell to be exact?" I asked. He looked up at me and nodded his head. "You were under a battery charge right?"

"I was just getting off of my sentence. They set me in the holding cell while they were processing because the place was backed up. Why?"

"You and I were in the same cell. I was there because I was an accomplice for a hit and run or whatever." I reached my hand into my back pocket and felt for my switchblade.

In just one swift action, I pulled it out and pinned the guy against the alley brick wall with the blade right on his neck.

"What the-"

"Who do you work for?!" I yelled at him as I pressed more pressure onto the blade. The skin resisting under the blade, trying so hard not to give in as everyone else ran off, leaving just him and I. "Who?!"

"No one!"

"Who did you work for?!" I pressed more till the tip cut into his neck and small amounts of blood started to pool on the blade, dripping down his neck and staining his shirt.

"I don't know what-"

"Tell me or I'm decapitating you!" The fear in his eyes matched too well with the shakiness of his voice. He trembled under my touch and clenched his teeth as I cut more into his neck. "I know just what arteries to cut, you could be dead in the next second, just say the name.-"

"Rico! But he ain't around no mo'! His ass been dead! I know nothin'!" He plead desperately. "I ain't rollin' with that shit anymore." I removed the switchblade, wiping the blood on his shirt and putting it away.

"Mention what just happened in this alley and trust when I say you'll have an accidental death. Nothin' happened here and you never saw me." I stepped back and walked down the alley, hopping the fence and continuing on my way.

I'm telling Lexis this... Better be wary of their asses. In the cell he was a chill nigga, but now that I know he was Rico-associated... I'm keeping a lot of eyes out. Gotta watch out for whores, drug dealers, other gangs, and now retired BGMs... All the while I got a child on the way with my wifey and a soon to be child with Arlie. This is a lot of work... Mermaid Lady G's never have these problems.

~Chewy P.O.V.~

"Since when did your ass ever decide to drop by?" Lexis asked as I walked up to him. He was working on some car in the garage with Ivanna sitting up on the roof of the car holding a bowl of what looked like cubes of fruit.

"Is that even safe? Ivanna all up there?" I questioned as I looked at her. "Hi Ivanna."

"Hi Uncle Chewy." She said digging around in the bowl with what looked like strawberry stains all on her cheek and around her mouth.

"She wants to be around me so I sat her up there. But what brought you by? Already back from the East?" He stepped back and wiped the sweat on his brow with his shirt before draping it over his shoulder.

"Who's car is this? But yeah I'm back already. Mom and Dad say hi, they want to you and your family to go out there to visit." I took a seat in one of the chairs nearby and grabbed a beer from the cooler that was within reach.

"This is gonna be Ivanna's car when she's older. Gonna fix it up and get it running again. The Chrysler was supposed to be hers but Ty was quick to claim that his car."

"Why this car?"

"It's not big enough to put a bed in the back, and it's only a two seater. Finna put a wall divider in there too." He said laughing. "Nah but Nelle saw it and said it would make a cute car for her so I got it. As far as going to the East... I'm not gonna be stuck on a plane with Trey and Ty at the same time for a couple hours. They'll drive me up the walls and Lj will wanna mess with Ivanna, Nelle will get mad at me for not having better control of the kids and then DeShawn will be there trying to settle everything down and give up because he knows there's no use." I just shook my head with laughter.

"Your kids are so great-"

"From a far. Except Ivanna. She's the only one that doesn't cause me heartattacks-"

"Daddy. I want to play with Rio." Ivanna said as she looked over at us.

"Nope. He's busy with Lolo." No he's not. "Another time Sweetie." That's just sad Lexis.

"Anyways, what I came to talk to you about, was Breezy's gang. NBG over on the East is what IRG is to the West."

"Really?" I nodded. "I wish his leadership rubbed off on Trey. I'm tired of Trey constantly giving me reasons to not let him have IRG. I want him to have it and keep it going but I just know he's gonna make that one move that brings it all down." The concern was too present in his voice and I felt bad for him. However, I'm glad I'm not in his position.

"Trey will come around. I believe in the kid but my question is, what's Christian's take on all this? I know Nitty's left Oakland so he'a done for good but what about Christian?"

"I don't even know. None of the other cartels we used to share said anything about Christian. The only other gang activity I know about is that one small yellow gang composed of kids about the twins' age." I cocked a brow. "They don't sell or commit hits. They're just a gang of kids. Yeah I already had Ty check that out and he confirmed it's not any kind of threatening gang."

"D'you hear about Melo?" Lexis looked at me a lot more confused than I imagined him to look. "I guess not. He was seen down in Half-Moon Bay with some exotic dancer. I got word from a friend down there."

"I don't associate with Melo anymore. Not after his member shot Trey and tried Arlie." Again I shook my head in pure disappointment. "Neither NBG or IRG is WTE associated anymore. Not to mention WTE's a busted gang. Been inactive for two years."

"I don't know Lexis. Just keep an eye out. I've heard of gangs that pulled out before and then came back in about ten years later. Two years ain't that long to be out of the game." I remember my crazy road trip and when I was busting other traps with those two guys... Seems like it happened just yesterday, not sixteen years ago.

"WTE wasn't a strong gang. That's why they were allied with NBG and IRG. I'll keep my eyes open and have members constantly patrolling our trap. I don't have time for his bullshit."

"Yeah." I said blankly.

"How's your baby girl?"

"Ask Renee. She doesn't call or nun' anymore, she just uses me as her source of income with the child support. I can't take her to court either or she'll snitch on me." I shrugged. "Ain't that just a bitch?"

"That's messed on too many levels. Well once DeShawn graduates from law school, he can be your lawyer."

"That'll help but it's all good. She knows she's wrong for this but karma'll get her good." I rubbed the back of my neck and just remembered I had the beer in my hand. I popped off the cap and took a long, much needed sip. "Ain't it funny how gangs work though?"

"It really is. Especially gangs in the drug game. The ones that aren't in the drug game seem awkward to me but you know. Anyways, I'ma get back to the car. Nelle's inside if you wanna gon' ahead inside." I nodded my head and watched him get back to working on the engine. Ivanna slid down the back window and climbed down onto the ground, stumbling around till she caught her balance.

~Trey P.O.V.~

"Hey Uncle Varo." I said taking a seat at the table in the main room. I had to wait for Breezy, so I decided to chill with Uncle Varo.

"Sup T-Money?"

"Waiting for Breezy's ass. What are you doin'?" I saw him come walking over to the table with these long stick things. "What are those?"

"Harpoons. I got my hands on a legit harpoon gun and I want to test it out before I start training the twins." He said examining the weapon. "They use shit like this for whaling so I bet I could kill instantly if I used this."

"Where'd you get it?"

"Craigslist. Some nigga had it, didn't want it and I gladly wanted this shit." A smile from ear to ear when he properly loaded the gun. "I wonder how fast it takes to reload?"

"How do you lead a gang Uncle Varo?"

"You're askin' the wrong nigga. Ask a leader of a gang. There's reasons why people like Uncle Ginot, Uncle Arlie, Uncle Eddy, Me etc... Don't have our own gangs. Easy to start but hard to maintain."

"Well how did y'all become good gang members?"

"Uncle Javier, Uncle Arlie, Lextasy, and I all went through hell when we were in training. Your Dad didn't do that shit with you. I'm raising assassins because I've always wanted to be an assassin but never got the chance to be one. Every gang needs assassins." I can't disagree with that. "But just pay close attention to your Dad. Don't be hard headed either. When his ass says don't do something, there's obviously a good reason not to."

"But I like making my own-"

"No. That's what ended you up with pure raw depression and that fucked you over. Remember when I said you're just gonna run this gang straight to the ground? I mean that because your ass is hard headed. Trust your pops and you'll learn a thing or two. Now I gotta go, this things is ready to go." He dapped me before walking out of the trap with the other harpoons in hand.

I just say here slouched in my chair.. Thinking... Well I was thinking till Lil'Dre came walking in with a million dollar smile on his face.

"The hell you doing here?" I asked with a much needed laugh as I dapped him. He took a seat next to me and kicked his feet up on the table. "You and I both know your ass got no business bein' in a trap."

"Just 'cause I'm not a gang banger doesn't mean I can't be in a fam's trap. What are you doin' here all alone and shit?" It's almost scary how similar he looks to his Dad... Not to mention he sounds almost exactly like him.

"No but it's weird. I was just killin' time. More importantly, when and why are you out of L.A?"

"Girlfriend is gettin' her things from up here and movin' down with me for a lil' while." I've never cocked a brow so fast in my life. "You know her."

"Ah shit, who?"

"Nicole." I think I blacked out from laughing so hard. Why is this so funny tho? "Laugh it up, gon' ahead wit'cha self."

"On some real shit, I thought you were gonna say Isabella. That would have fucked me over because she still in love with Tavian." My phone vibrated and I saw it was Breezy sayin' he ready to go. "Come to the pool with Breezy, Breezon, and I."

"I'm down. I heard about the nonsense between them. I saw him at a strip club the other day too. Was gonna let you know but other things were in mind-"

"Why were you in a strip?"

"Who said I was inside? I was on the outside bein' a spectator. So excuse yourself for jumping ten guns." He laughed as he hopped in my car. I chucked up the deuces to Uncle Varo and hopped in as well.

"Why were you near a strip? Does Nicole know-"

"Her and I been official for like two days but we been good friends for the last year." Spittin' answers like it's nothing. "You know my Dad's getting a summer house up here right?"

"Yup. That instantly made me think of family get togethers and how they're really gonna be turned up since I heard your Dad got a lot of shit over my Dad. I gotta get the details on that."

The car ride was spent laughing and crackin' jokes... That was until I drove by WTE's old territory and was surprised to see members actively walking around. Yesterday no one was there... So why now?

"LD, wanna explore some shit with me right quick?" I asked as I cut the engine to the car. "It'll be fast and then we'll be on our way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.1K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
2.8M 43K 39
This is the 3rd book in my little Thug series. See how the gangs life changes when the years go by and their own children are now old enough to under...
Retaliated By Miss G

General Fiction

362K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...