Exotic Nights

By fanficotaku

Hardcore, Smut, and Rated-M Ahead. Don't say you wasn't warned. This story doesn't glorify rape, but glorifie... More

Character Profiles
t o r n
h u r t
s a v o u r
l i e s
s a l u t e
r e f u s e
t r a p
r e g r e t
d e v o u r e d
b l i n d e d
s a v i o r
b e g i n n i n g
s w a y e d
r e v e a l e d
c o r r u p t e d
r e p e n t i n g
a b a n d o n e d
u n e x p e c t e d
a p p r o v a l
r e l i e v e d
u n i t e d
a s h a m e d
m i s e r y
c o m p a n i o n
d i l e m m a
d e s t i n y
e g o i s t i c
c r y p t i c
c o n c l u d e
m u n d a n e
a r d o r
v e r i t y
r e p e n t
p l e n a r y
n a i v e
c o l l i d e
p a t i e n t
r e f l e c t i o n
e s c a p e
c o l l a p s i n g
f a n t a s y
h a p p i n e s s
f o r e v e r
i m p o s s i b l e
d i s c r e t i o n
l i g h t s

s o l e m n

315 4 1
By fanficotaku

1st POV: Kai's

Ever since Seohyun had seen Mayuko and her baby, she wasn't the same. And, I had to admit it to myself that I wasn't the same also. The girl I hated with a passion had given birth to a son that came from me. I couldn't deny the small speck of warmth that flowed through me along with the shock. It was just like that. 

The reason I probably I was happy, because Seohyun couldn't have children. That was why I was so eager to take him from Mayuko and give it to her, but after she told me that I did and said some things to her, it made me eager to know what it was. It wasn't mere curiosity either, because deep inside I knew there was something missing from this damaged memory. Also, inside my chest, in my heart, it was in pain, but I couldn't help but be cruel to her, because that was all I knew.

My memory stopped at the mansion when she was there, but there was nothing special there.

You can say it was childish, but I couldn't help it. When I looked at her, she acknowledged someone else. After I had lost Seohyun to my father, I became angry and my own father suggested me to get over her, by making a place of dark nights, exotic nights. I knew it was cruel, disgusting and wrong to take these weak women by force and make them enslaved, but I did it because I was hoping my dad would see that it was just as foul. But, he didn't. Rather he was glad that I wasn't enslaved to a poor girl. A poor girl, he forced to have an abortion.

After that Seohyun was the most pitiful person I had ever seen and my dad sent her away. I would have gone after her, but my own father would have hurt her even more. But, he did when her mother died from a sickness she couldn't even pay for a hospital bill for. 

Seohyun was gone from me and anger was only left. I took it all out on a girl that wouldn't look at me when I was looking at her. But after that...what happened?

I was first being ignorant because I had Seohyun, but when I was with her, I couldn't love her like I thought I would. My heart was shut. I only felt sorrowful for what I did to her. What happened? Did something go wrong?

That is why I need to know what happened after I hated Mayuko. When I was hospitalized, no one knew what happened in my past. Only Sehun and he never told me straight out what happened. It was more than a small argument. I would never strike my fists unless I was trying to protect someone.

Someone precious to me.

And Mayuko did come in mind, but it didn't make any sense. Every time I try to remember, I would feel a gush of pain in my head. The doctors told me its memories that haven't been revealed, but it won't come to me unless it's natural.

That's why this girl I was now staring at with defiance, I had to know every single thing about her.

Give me back my memory so I can give Seohyun what she deserves.

 She deserves my love for being in pain so long.

.I can't give it to her, till I know what effect you had on me. 

She even got pregnant and that was impossible within the mansion, unless you weren't under supervision from not eating the food that consisted on the birth control medications. Another method should have been used instead.

But, that would only mean she was with me for a whole day without that. She had to be with me for one night and there was no way that could happen off of hatred. It just couldn't.

She said she wanted to take me out of my misery. She said that she stop looking at someone else.

That was always my saying. She could have only heard it, if it came from me.

It had to be impossible.

I couldn't have loved her.

It had to be...impossible.

Tell me it’s impossible.

Once again Mayuko, I will make you my prey. I demand to know what happened between us.

After giving her a long stare, I gave her a cunning smirk and took Seohyun's hand leading us to the side of the room, taking a seat in our desks. I saw Mayuko glance back at me, but it wasn't like before. It was pure hatred and lightning zapped in my heart from it.

Then, I glanced over at the girl next to her which must be her assistance. I was Seohyun's assistance, because due to my illness, I was excluded from all business for the time being. I would probably return after I married Seohyun.

Seohyun's hand landed on top of mines on the desk and I looked over in her soft eyes. But, I couldn't admire them. It was like I was lying to myself. But, I knew I had loved Seohyun so much in the past that I could have died without her. Did my love grow cold? Was I just pitting her?

Hating that I was looking at her like that, I turned my head and saw the older teacher walk in with her purple skirt and jacket outfit. I remembered her; she was my calculus teacher back when I was a senior as well. 

My eyes diverted from hers, to the back of Mayuko and I could see the side of her face slightly. I found myself admiring her natural beauty, the shape of her lips, and the color of her skin. What was I doing? It had to be lust.

Lust alone.

"Good Morning Class."

"Good Morning," We all replied to the teacher.

She smiled and walked to the side of her desk, looking at Mayuko.

"We have a new student, introduce yourself."

Following the teachers order, Mayuko got out of her seat and faced the classroom that was looking at her. She seemed shy at first as she hid her eyes in her bang and it seemed like Déjà Vu. That motion, I had seen it before. My eyes searched to the right and left, looking for the answer, but I couldn't remember it. 

Mayuko held her hands together and gave a bow, before she came up to speak. "Hello. My name is Iwasa Mayuko, daughter of Han Chae-Young of the Shinsegae Group."

When she said what group she was, everyone gasped and I knew why. Many eyes looked at me as well and I chuckled lightly. The Shinsegae group was the number one group and part of the number one business of Samsung.

Seohyun went through the similar thing months ago, when she first enrolled, but when they found out she was adopted, the amazement went away. And I knew she had to be jealous for that as well. I glanced quickly over at Seohyun and her lips were pressed in a hard angry line.

That also showed that Seohyun changed as well. She was never the type to be jealous or hateful of people. I made her that way. For that, I felt like the worse person in the world. She deserved better than me, but I was all she had. I wouldn't take that away from her. I couldn't, but right now I was taking away my love from her, and I could only blame the girl who stood in the front of the class right now. That me loathe her a bit more and my heart was in pain from that hatred. 

"Are there any questions for Mayuko?" The teacher asked and a few of the students raised their hands.

"Are you engaged? I see that big rock on your finger."

I never noticed it till now and Mayuko blushed suddenly. Then she repeated that motion of hiding her eyes under her bang and nipped on her bottom lip nervously.

Don't bite your lip.

Don't blush in front of others.

Don't hide your eyes.

What was the sudden possessiveness?

She replied in a meek voice and glanced over at me for a quick second, then back at the boy that had asked. "Yes, I am."

"Do you mind if I ask who?"

"To...Oh Sehun."

Once again, another gasp and another pair of eyes looked at me. Apparently when I was here, these were the 10th graders and how could they miss me and Sehun when we were basically the school's icons. Also, back then we ‘were’ best friends.

The way she said Sehun's name made me burn with anger and my hand that was under the desk, was tightened in a fist and my jaw tightened.

What was the sudden angriness?

"Wow, Oh Sehun. Daebak. Will you two have kids?"

Who the hell asked that question?

I snatched my head around to see the innocent looking girl with a pixie hair cut who asked that.

Mayuko hesitated and she was now looking at me, when I looked at her. My breath had stopped for a moment, when she looked at me with such sorrow, but then she noticed her act and looked at me darkly, before she looked at the other person with a smile.

That's when I lost it.

Slamming my hand against the desk, I got up and felt Seohyun grabbing my forearm to stop. I looked at her and saw her gullible expression.

I'm sorry Seohyun.

I then snatched my arm away and stormed out the classroom, while giving Mayuko a chilling glance. 

How dare she look at me with such hate and then smile at another person.

What was this sudden jealousy?

I finally was able to calm down when I went to the roof of the school and took a seat looking at the sky. I was able to think on the past about Mayuko. I had known about her, because Sehun was always talking about Mrs.Han was looking for her daughter. It was pretty obvious why she would find use for her daughter suddenly. Everyone within in businesses knew how that worked, but there was a mystery to her, something that Sehun wouldn't tell me. I had seen her around school and never really paid any attention to her, till I was driving to go to Han River, because I wanted to see it and there was Mayuko crying. 

At that time, I had recently lost Seohyun so I was angry and spiteful. I hated how she had cried, because even though I lost Seohyun, I couldn't cry. Because, nothing heal her open wounds, if I loved her.

I didn't deserve to cry.

I knew that she was having a rough time around school, because she was poor and got in based off of a scholarship, just like Seohyun had did in her past as well, but I couldn't pity her.

But, one day I did pity her. I knew of the devious plotting that was going on to take Mayuko forcefully by a group of boys. Even though I was a person who also did the same acts, I didn't want it to happen to her. But, when I did stop it, she didn't acknowledge me and that made me sick.

I wanted her to be punished, but I didn't plan to punish her friends. Whoever I ordered from the group that was responsible in the mansion, must have done it. Still today, I don't know what happened to the two of her friends. Jessica and Tiffany. Perhaps, I can find some things, if I go back to those roots.

When the bell had rung, I made my way back toward the class, knowing Seohyun had to still be there. But, I neglected going to her, when I saw Mayuko standing next to the staircase waiting on someone.

My patience wasn't on my side and I quickly walked over to her. She looked at me with alarmed eyes, and I grabbed her arm. Strongly and not strong enough, she tried to pull from my grip, but I pulled her down the hallway, to the music room, I knew had to be empty. When I attended school in my past it was only occupied on Wednesday’s afterschool, but left unlock for anyone, and it was still the same way.

"Let me go!" She screamed and I shut the door, enclosing all sounds in the music room. I released her and she stepped backwards. I then turned the lock on the door and stepped towards her.

"What do you want?" She asked with shaky fury and it pained me to hear her to be angry with me. Why should she be angry?

Her steps came to a halt, as her back hit the back of grand black piano. The top was on it closed as well.

"Why are you like this to me?" I asked and I didn't realize I said it with dripping pain. It made her eyes jumped with shock, but she shook her head in denial, before she looked directly at me.

"Do you really not know?" She asked and her hands rested on the back of the piano.

"No, I don't," I said with a slightly louder voice and slammed my hand on the piano creating a sound within the inside of it. She jumped slightly with fear, but I could tell she was putting on a strong front. In my past, she was never like this. She was always weak. What made her change?

She then told me.

"You wrecked me Kai. My friends, my love, my life. You wrecked it all."

I felt angered that she wasn't telling me straight forward. With my other hand, I squeezed her face and looked down in her eyes darkly. 

"Tell me straight."

She laughed and turned her head in refusal.

"Will I have to fuck the answers out of you?" I asked vulgarly.

Her eyes widened and I found a slight pleasure in it. I would see if what I was feeling was lust or love. I'll see and come back to you Seohyun after I get all the answers. I promise.

"Y-You'll do it again?"

She was pertaining to me taking her by force and I smirked as I brought my lips close to hers, letting her feel the dangerous heat of my breath.

"How about we see?”

I was being ultimately...

Solemn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995 62 40
"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me." She starts to close her eyes and he scr...
89 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...
1.6K 287 36
***Warning: This crazy fanfiction contains violence, drugs, alcohol, hot kisses, and not actual events. Whoever reads this is responsible for the con...
2.9K 57 21
Fame?Glamour? Money? Success? When I lost all of these, what did I have left? ❝I just wanted to help you but then I suddenly just wanted to... You...