Exotic Nights

By fanficotaku

Hardcore, Smut, and Rated-M Ahead. Don't say you wasn't warned. This story doesn't glorify rape, but glorifie... More

Character Profiles
t o r n
h u r t
s a v o u r
l i e s
s a l u t e
r e f u s e
t r a p
r e g r e t
d e v o u r e d
b l i n d e d
s a v i o r
b e g i n n i n g
s w a y e d
r e v e a l e d
c o r r u p t e d
r e p e n t i n g
a b a n d o n e d
u n e x p e c t e d
a p p r o v a l
r e l i e v e d
a s h a m e d
m i s e r y
c o m p a n i o n
d i l e m m a
d e s t i n y
e g o i s t i c
c r y p t i c
c o n c l u d e
m u n d a n e
a r d o r
v e r i t y
r e p e n t
p l e n a r y
n a i v e
s o l e m n
c o l l i d e
p a t i e n t
r e f l e c t i o n
e s c a p e
c o l l a p s i n g
f a n t a s y
h a p p i n e s s
f o r e v e r
i m p o s s i b l e
d i s c r e t i o n
l i g h t s

u n i t e d

765 6 0
By fanficotaku

1st POV/Mayuko's

We were now back in the car fully recovered. I felt so much better. That I can now actually live and look forward to something. I could face anything now. "Thank you." I said softly as I looked over at him while he was checking his phone. Not that I take notice, he does that a lot but what do I expect of him? He was wealthy but what did he do? I remembered being told when I got in the mansion that the men were all rich but Kai was the grand one.

"Kai, how are you so wealthy?" I asked this as I held both of my hands together nervous about asking a personal question . His lips lifted into a dazzling smile which also showed his high cheek bones that made him even more good looking. "Well, my dad runs the company of the number one phone company that I am currently holding which is Samsung and he is the chair-man. There is more to that which involve politics due to him being a governor but that doesn't have anything to do with me well besides the image of being his son. Soon enough I will take his spot."

I nodded heavily making my bang get in my eye a little. This was a habit. I always liked it getting in my eyes and then moving it. It was a excuse to mess with something. "Ahh, I see." I said this while my hand reached up but he fixed it for me. He was now leaning over closely as he was beaming into my eyes. "Anything else you want to know about me?"

Blushing slightly from his face near mines I shook my head which repeated the bang and eye rivalry again. "Hmm, you need a hair cut." He said moving it again but this time his lips were closer to mines. "Ah, n-" I was cut off as he pecked my lips playfully while looking down in my deep brown orbs. He chuckled lightly and then pulled me in a hug again. "I love you so much. How can you have such a huge effect on me?"

Once more, I say the same thing Kai. He pulled back slightly but his lips were still close to me. Calling me to them. I bit my lip blushing even brighter from my indecent thoughts. It was natural when you loved a person and especially after a lovable moment you would want to do that. "Are you hungry?"

Yes, very. I nodded slightly which made me feel his heated breath against my ripe lips. "What do you want?" You.

My teeth twisted my lip as my face was now bright red as a strawberry. Then the teasing of his lips went away but traded next to my ear.

"It would have been nice to do it next to the river, wouldn't it?" Now he knew what was on my mind. Shivers strummed through my body as his hands on my back were leading to the top of my ass. He squeezed it and the smooth feel of the skirt against my ass made me even more aroused.

"But, the car is just as erotic." My ear was now on fire but it was put out with his tongue that was licking the edge of my ear lobe. Slowly he began a journey down south, leaving his trail of steamy destruction down my neck. I let my head drape back with my mouth wide open to sing out my moans of desperation and want.

Just when his mouth arrived at the top of my cleavage that were revealed in the halter top a little, a new roller coaster happened when I felt the seat drop back completely flat. My eyes darted at him as he smirked and took the advantage to crawl on top of me. I spread my legs giving him more space and access to my pussy. He brought his hand to the top of my halter top and dragged it down revealing my perky breasts but my nipples were hidden in the ribbon like lingerie.

He peered deeply in my eyes as he leaned his hard boner against my wet pelvic and let his moist lips kiss over my hard nipples that could be seen through the material. I spread my legs with one going over the dash board of the car. "A-ah, m-my nipples, please." I cried out as I felt my nipples start to ache wanting to be touched and sucked by his hot mouth.

Kai chuckled lightly as his hand reached underneath my arching back to untie the bow which left my breasts to dance free. In no time he tackled one in his mouth. He suckled it hungrily as if milk could come out and thrusted his hardened rock that was locked down in his pants against my pussy that was starting to squelch and drown in my own juices.

My hands traveled down the sides of his waist and then to his pants. Luckily, I was able to unbutton his pants with one hand and then I lightly tugged it with his zipper coming down with it. He growled and shut his eyes slowly while he let the tip of his tongue tickle my nipple. My other nipple was lonely for a while but no longer when his fingers started to twist the hard nub.

Finally, his cock was now in my hands with his pants down. Oh, how badly did I want inside of him now. "K-Kai." I moaned in a high pitch voice and this made his eyes open like a animal that had just heard the crack of twig for his prey.

"Fuck, I can't even last longer." Kai strangled off his throat when his mouth retreated from my soft mound. His strong hand found my other leg and lifted it up over his shoulder while his free hand took the edge of the lingerie that was hugging my mouth watering cunt and pushed it to the side.

"Mhmm, p-" Before I could even beg him to slip his cock inside me, he slapped his hard length in my juicy tunnel . I felt a little pain but my greed blinded me to feel nothing but pleasure. His summer breeze hands traveled softly down to my hips as he swirled his pole in me slowly at first. My substances were crawling from the inside of me onto the head of his bulging penis.

My head fell back onto the seat as I was now being captivated and stuffed by something so dangerous and yet addictive. "Show me, you love me. Just take me."

"I already have, I'll do it again." Kai replied while his hands slowly gripped my hips with pressure and he pulled his hips back before he crashed another hard wave into my abyss that was gripping him so desperately. My entire body shook and moved against the leather seat of his car. 

He slapped my thigh every now and then as I held onto his fore arms. It was too soon but my clit was hardening with my insides that were swelling as well. I felt my orgasm was about to release the fireworks. I lifted myself up watching his wide tan cock slip in and out with squeaking noise from my juices and the sight of him speeding up drove my crazy.

Something so simple and yet so corrupt happened in my stomach. "Kai, yes baby, come with me!" I yelped at him as my body had a seizure while my lava like cum flowed out of my body and the feel of his own glue slapped against my walls.

"Fuck, yes take every drop of this baby. You know you want it all." I thought it was over but it wasn't. His still hard cock fucked me mercilessly through my orgasm just to add to another one. I wanted all of him too. He moved both of my legs down till I felt the tip of the high heels of my shoes meet the floor of his car. He then let my legs come in between him feeling his pants. "Turn over." His words dominated me and I did it as so. My skirt was flipped over my back revealing my round ass.

"Who am I?" He asked as I looked back with big round eyes.

"Kai." 

My fingernails dug into the seat when a heated slap met my ass cheek which left a perfect hand print. "Who am I?" He shouted as I saw him bite his lip while he let the tip of his swollen cock rub between my sticky folds. "Oh fuck. My master Kai! The one who owns every inch of me."

"Even this pussy baby?" I nodded with my lips pressed together to let out out a sweet hum. I then brought my other hand underneath me letting my two fingers scissor my pussy open to him. "Yes, even this leaking cunt."

"Fuck, I better."

I would give it all to you Kai. My thoughts were knocked out this universe when his hard rod surfed through me. His hands were now on my shoulders pushing me against him with each thrust he stuffed in me. After a few poundings, he stopped right after his balls had slapped the bottom of my pussy sending signals to my clit.

Like ocean wave, he whirled his disco stick round and round, swabbing my horny sex. Then I felt a certain place he touched light up in me. It felt so good that I even moaned louder. He then pushed me down on the seat so now my face was slapped against the seat to leave my ass jiggling in the air for his own enjoyment.

"O-Oh fuck yes, so wet baby." Kai mewled out as he body stiffened with quicker thrusts. My lips couldn't even move as I felt a stronger and more intense release from me. "A-Ahhh!" I cried out with my mouth agape with nothing in my mind but his size moving in me. With just another smack inside me, he came insanely in me. He held my hips against me as he whirled in a soft circle to let his seed settle in me, safe and sound.

"Aish, so much." He continued to mewl as he fell on top of me. I understood what he meant. I could feel alot of wetness settling in my cunt.

It took a while but we had managed to detach from one another and put our clothes back on. But that didn't mean his semen was still in me making me still feel nausated. I was satasfied but still having the after-math in you makes you sexually frustrated. Men are so lucky.

Kai leaned over fixing my seat as I scooted up a bit but his lips met mines in response. Slowly and softly his lips peeled off when my seat was back up. "I love you." He whispered while he looked dreamy in my eyes. I couldn't help but be lost in that addicted moment. "I love you too."

Slightly exhausted, I shut my eyes as he drove off to another place. I thought it would be the last since it was approaching night time. When I felt the car stop I opened them and I saw a tall hotel building. "We'll be staying her just for tonight." I nodded with a faint smile. He got out and opened the door for me on my side.

I took his hand and walked into the hotel. When he came to the front desk the receptionists seemed alarmed and bowed immediately to him. My eyes widened at that and Kai laughed at me. He leaned down in my ear and whispered. "My family owns this Hotel." I nodded with pursed lips now understanding.

Following like a humble puppy we had made it in a room. My mouth could have fell on the floor as I saw the red and gold theme. It was like a valentine room you would see on tv. Well that's atleast I thought. "You haven't seen anything yet."

Kai went to the window doors and opened them. He dissapeared as he walked into the dark night. I followed his steps and the doors shut. Looking back, I saw him shut them and look at my face with a bright smile. I reflected his smile and he pointed at the sky.

I looked at the sky but I only saw stars, there was no moon. Confused, I looked back and his hand was up. His fingers were going down one by one. No way. It couldn't be.

The sound of a star exploding came into my ears and I looked back at the sky. The colors of the galaxy were being shot up in the sky. Fireworks, one of the most beautiful creations that a man could make was being being shot up in the air before me, for me.

"Wow." I gasped as I covered my mouth. Light as a feather his arms snaked around my waist and held me close. "My love for is just like that sky. It explodes and it will only leave when I die. I will always love you."

My eyes became blurry as my tears of joy were settling in my eyes. But now they were now over flowing when my hand was taken and I felt a cold metal sliding over my ring finger.

"This is just the first part." I looked down and a diamond wedding band was on my finger. Right now I could die happy but I rather live.

We were slowly becoming...

United

AN:

Thoughts and love only exist for the moment.

But marriage exist for a life time for they only part till death.

They all must gain some and lose some.

Kai and Mayuko are expressing their love for one another pretty greatly in this chapter yet...I don't want to say too much since I don't want to reveal so I'll just leave it at that. I do notice most of you are doubting Kai which is reasonable. He could let her go but if he kept her how could he fight against everything else he loved?

Could this be a farewell but then he is talking marriage. Has Kai gone mad?

Comments are always appreciated ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...
3.2K 135 33
Innocence blooms when ambitious Kim Namjoo chases after Oh Sehun, who has never had a first love. All starts as fun and games, but when Sehun shows r...
202K 12.7K 108
(Currently Editing the previous chapters as well as updating further. ) Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim. Constructions is someone who seeks fame and glor...
1.1K 62 40
"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me." She starts to close her eyes and he scr...