All In For The Same Love

By muminuhs

Arabella just started school at Etowah High. She's an all-star cheerleader, and a lot of people like her. She... More

The First Day
This Means War
Cheer Practice
Ice Cream
Truth or Dare
Bruises
The Escape
Livestream
My Hero
Not Yours Anymore
The Park
Forgive, but Never Forget
Time
Away
Goodbye
You'll See Her Real Soon
Katelyn and Tyler
That's Weird
Formal Wear
Invites
Three Days Until Friday
The Party
The Dance
Nothing You Want to Know
She Doesnt Love You Anymore
I've Lost
Such a Weird Night
Finding Love
Just a Coincidence
All That Matters is Right Now
Shines the Brightest
Headlights
Kiss or Death
Slenderman? Magcon?
Today Is The Day I Leave
Leigh-Sized Bag
Arabella Isn't Hiding
Why Do You Have to Hurt Me
I'm Strong
That Means You're Special
I Guess Its Over
Flash Forward
I'm Fine
The Stream
Am I Normal
Tyler Returns
More Like A Horror Story
To The Rescue
You like Ty?!?!?
Q/A
Well...
He Made A Mistake
That Doesn't Matter
Life Sucks
Weirdest Thing
That's Exactly What I Love About You
Get Out Of Here
I Promise
I Wonder Why People Think I'm Insane
Ever
Salt Water
Sad Beautiful Tragic
She Must Be Beautiful
I Miss You
Thinking About Us, What We Gonna Be
Self-Defense, Bitch
Back To Normal
Asshole Personality
Arabella Is...
So Sorry!!
"Sweet" Caroline
Screw Everything
I Don't Know Why I Even Try Anymore
Don't Take Me For Granted
I'm Stuck
Just Like Old Times
SO SORRY
I Wonder Who He Really Is
The Thrill Is Gone
Happy Bday To AIFTSL!!!!!
Speak of the Devil
A Brewing Storm
This Was You, Not Me
Jenn and Lizzy's Visit
Once Upon a Dream
Do Not Drink Hot Chocolate Underwater
My Planet Needs Me
Maps
Watch Your Back
Karma Truly Is A Bitch
What Goes Around Comes Back Around
Cheer Competition Preparation
Were You The One Always In Trouble All The Time?
IM BAAAACKKKKK
New Years
Not an update
Time Flies By
Valentine's Day
100 parts ???!!!
McDonald's
idk

How to Hold on to Someone Who Won't Stay

383 19 4
By muminuhs

Chandler's POV:

I had a dream last night. Arabella moved in right next to my house, and she acted so shy around me. Eventually we became good friends and one night, to hang out, we stood on either side of the fence to talk. I don't remember what we talked about, but I didn't care.

I woke up with one thought in mind.

I'm in love with Arabella.

Arabella's POV:

As I lay in the hospital bed, in Chandler's jacket and my too-big Hollister sweatpants, I think about what happened today. From the note to the movies to Caroline to Walmart to the guy with the gun... It's all just too much.

I turn on Pandora on my phone, to find out Noah's been using my phone, but it doesn't bother me. Instead of 'Today's Hits' it's on 'Old Rock.' The first song playing is called "Sweet Caroline."

Well never mind. I turn off Pandora and lie back down. The irony reminds me of the dance several months ago, with all the songs playing perfect moments.

That was a fun night. There was no Caroline. No worries. No bad vibes. No stress. I mean, except for Tyler, and the dark room, and Sam and Hollie, but it was all okay in the end. Maybe that means everything happening now is gonna be okay?

Being a teenager sucks.

I jump when my phone starts vibrating. Chandler's calling.

I answer, "Hey what's up?"

He replies quickly, "I'm sorry about Sam... Uh... He, uh... He's oblivious to some things. Communication, for example. Once again, I'm sorry-"

"You don't have to apologize. It's okay."

"Well... All I really wanted to do was talk to you. I know it sounds weird-"

"It doesn't sound weird at all. If anything, especially now, it sounds sane."

It's funny; My own boyfriend doesn't want to talk to me, but his best friend does. I'm starting to wonder if Chandler's a better man than Sam.

"How do you hold on to someone who won't stay? And how do you lose someone who won't go?" I ask after a while.

"I wish I knew."

"Tomorrow I'm gonna confront him. I googled what to do-I know its kinda cliché and a little stupid- but it said that in a healthy relationship, it's proper to confront the other... Or something like that."

Chandler sighs on the other line, "Just do what you do best. I'm not good at making decisions."

I nod. Then I remember he can't see me through the phone. Oops. "You're right. I'll tell him tomorrow."

"Alright."

"Well I'm gonna go to sleep. We can hang out tomorrow?"

"That would be good... Well technically it's already tomorrow, it's 3:15 in the morning, so-"

"I don't care what time it is. I don't call it 'tomorrow' until after I wake up... Wait, why'd you call at 3:15 in the morning?"

"I figured you'd be up."

"You figured right."

Chandler's POV:

"Well... Goodnight, Chandler," Arabella says.

"Goodnight. I l-" I almost said I loved her.

"What?"

"What?"

She chuckles. "Goodnight, Chandler."

"Night."

Arabella's POV:

I wake up the next morning. I shower and get dressed. I put Chandler's jacket on over my sweater that says "I EAT GLITTER FOR BREAKFAST" and walk out of the hotel room. It's around noon, so Sam should be up. When I get to his house, I knock. No answer. "Sam?" I ask. I check to see if the door is unlocked. It is. He must've left it unlocked for me, or something.

So I walk in.

But I don't like what I see.

I see Caroline sleeping on the couch, with Sam on the ground next to her.

"Sam?!?!!!"

He jolts awake. "Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 30.6K 30
Isabella (Ella) Branson hates her sister. Well, maybe that's too strong of a word. Ella strongly dislikes her sister. Her and her sister, Samantha, a...
6.1K 112 13
Lucy and her friend group starts high-school. Accompanied by her bully and the popular friend group. How will she handle this big change? How will...
97.2K 2.6K 64
"When you love someone, you never hurt them." Samantha's just like any normal teenager. You know... She's always on her phone, sleeping till 12pm, st...
207 25 29
What happens when Alva's high school crush finally noticed her? And how will her childhood best friend Noel react when he finds them dating? This lov...