Wolf Savior part A

נכתב על ידי bludroze

She's racing through the woods, running for her life... He's shooting through the trees, fighting the compuls... עוד

Wolf Savior
Wolf Savior part 2
Wolf Savior part 3
Wolf Savior part 4
Wolf Savior part 5
Wolf Savior part 6
Wolf Savior part 7
Wolf Savior part 8
Wolf Savior part 9
Wolf Savior part 10
Wolf Savior part 11
Wolf Savior part 12
Wolf Savior part 13
Wolf Savior part 14
Wolf Savior part 15
Wolf Savior part 16
Wolf Savior part 17
Wolf Savior part 18
Wolf Savior part 19
Wolf Savior part 20
Wolf Savior part 21
Wolf Savior part 22
Wolf Savior part 23
Wolf Savior part 24
Wolf Savior part 26
Wolf Savior part 27
Wolf Savior part 28
Wolf Savior part 29
Wolf Savior part 30

Wolf Savior part 25

1.9K 23 1
נכתב על ידי bludroze

So i've only gotten this much written so far, but i should have more soon. i'm sorry it took so long to post but we finally got our internet switched over. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Nick's P.O.V.

I woke up with Roze sprawled with her head on my chest, I snorted a laugh. I woke up the same way every morning, she was always the first thing on my mind and I always had the same reaction to her. As I stared down at her it became painful, but I didn't want to wake her. We hadn't fallen asleep until after 1 this morning, besides it was only six. None of the pack would be awake for at least another hour. “Morning sexy.” Roze grinned. I winked at her, then frowned.

“It's Monday, I've got to go to work!” I groaned and buried my face in her hair.

“Shit, I have school!” She whined. I glanced at the clock. “I don't have to be there until 8, come on.” She grinned.

“I like the way you think!” I kissed her fully on the lips. She grinned and pulled her up against me. I grabbed a condom and we made love slowly. Isaac and Ravyn would be waking up soon, they had enrolled in school too. When we were done we both got in the shower in my en-suite bathroom. We made love against the tiles in the shower laughing.

Roze's P.O.V.

By the time we got out I had 45 minutes to dry my hair and get dressed. I slid on this cute black pleated skirt that hit me mid-thigh and a black thong. I wore a purple corset that showed of my rather nice breasts. I slipped on my ballet flats, pulled my hair my into a pony-tail and stood on my tip-toes and gave Nick a kiss. I danced downstairs and found Ravyn and Isaac sprawled on the couch Isaac wore his slacks and Ravyn her skirt. The bottoms were uniform, the rest didn't matter as long with the shoes were black.

“About time! Come on we're going to be late, Alpha female.” Isaac groaned.

“We've got 20 minutes! And you guys could have walked.” Nick stood at the top of the stairs and watched us.

“Watch out for my fiancée, I might have to kill someone.” I followed them out the door and motioned them into my car. We headed for the school and I met Azalea first thing. Isaac and Ravyn flanked me as we moved through the halls. The bitch squad halted us.

“Well if it isn't the retards!” Ashley the leader laughed.

“It's a good thing I never liked kittens.” Azalea hissed. Ashley and her grouped hissed and jerked back in shock. Their eyes flashed this odd color as the bared their teeth. I laughed as my Wolves moved forward and grinned.

“Mmm. I hear kitty-cats taste good.” Isaac grinned as I allowed my eyes to flash golden. They all stumbled back except Ashley.

“Why don't you all be good little doggy's and run back to your alphas.” I threw my head back and laughed.

“ Meet my alpha female, ladies.” Ravyn grinned.

“Come on guys, the kittens don't want to play.” They stepped backwards slowly and I growled, they turned and took off down the hall and I waved at Vince and noticed Greg was standing at his side. Azalea grabbed my left hand.

“What the Hell? Nick? You're engaged?” She hissed under her breath. I smiled. “I'm going to kill him!” She hissed. My Wolves chuckled quietly.

“He only asked me last night, don't get pissed.” Vince came over with Greg at his side. Vince threw his arm around my shoulder's and Azalea rolled her eyes at Isaac and Ravyn.

“So I heard Aunt Mandy and Uncle Jack left everything to you! I'm glad they did. If they hadn't it would have gone to my parents, and they don't deserve it.” Vince grinned. “So that's a big rock little cousin...and who are the new kids?”

“My fiancé's little cousin Ravyn, and her boyfriend Isaac. I've known them for a while.” The lie rolled off my tongue easily, I would protect my pack.

“I'm just surprised it took Nick so long to do it.” Ravyn grinned.

“You mean that big scary dark-haired guy who attacked me? He's violent he'll hurt you.” I ducked out from under Vince's arm and turned to face Greg. If I had been in Wolf form the fur along my back would have been standing on its end. A deep sound resonated from my chest and I bared my teeth at him.

“I think you're a little confused Gregory, you must mean the guy who stopped you from taking advantage of me. Because that's only thing that comes to mind.” I hissed.

“I wouldn't have had to worry if I had been smart enough to wait until he wasn't there. I was hungry, and you, my little cupcake, were just the food to slake my cravings.” He grinned. “And no matter what I say, there's nothing you can do about, because you're just a weak little girl, and your big bad boyfriend isn't here to save you.”

“He isn't here to stop me, either.” I launched myself at him and my fist collided with his face 3 times before he hit the floor. He was bleeding and cocked my head to the side and smiled. “I really hope you live through this.” I whispered and hit him in the chest snapping at least 2 ribs. He whimpered and pissed himself literally.

“Call Nickolai!” Azalea hissed at Ravyn as she and Isaac grabbed me. I noticed in the back of my mind that Vince was leaning against the wall weakly. It wasn't until a ring of Greg's friends circled us that I came back from my mindless rage enough to protect the pack and Azalea. I shot to my feet and moved so that Ravyn and Isaac were flanking me.

“Little girl, you just injured our star kicker.” This was from a rather large looking linebacker. They moved in and one put his hand on my arm.

“Don't let them hurt Vince or Azalea.” I ordered. I hit the linebacker hard enough that he hit the ground and then the fight was on. Ravyn, Isaac and I came out on top with several bruised and whining football players at our feet. I looked up as soon as I caught the scent of a Wolf, and he was headed our way. He was tall with this strange almost golden caramel colored hair and deep sparkling green eyes, he was only about 25 at most and he looked at me as if I were a freak. Just by the way he swaggered in that cocky, arrogant gait, I knew that he was an alpha. No, not a true alpha like Nickolai, but an alpha none the less, the leader of his pack.

“You 3 office, NOW!” He snapped. I justed arched a brow at him. “GO!” He used the alpha's compulsion. I laughed.

After you.” I used it back and he turned and started walking. I could feel him fighting it the entire way. Azalea followed us and pointed at the door and it swung shut. “Thank you.” I said to the Wolf. “Ravyn, Isaac, take a seat.” I suggested.

“I'm the new principle, I started today.” The Wolf muttered.

“I'm Azalea Hawthorne, a pleasure to meet you. And you are?”

“I'm Mr. Drake.” He sulked.

Sit.” I ordered. He sat in the chair that was directly behind him. “So Drake, you required our presence in here?” I asked. He swallowed hard and sank down lower in his chair.

Nick's P.O.V

I stalked down the corridor with a shudder, high school. I remembered that torture all to well. Poor Roze! At least she was a senior this year and school was almost over. I saw Greg with a bloody face and he cowered back away from me. “What happened to your face?” I scoffed.

“Rozelynn Blackstone happened to his face.” I burst out laughing as a football player groaned. He was sporting a black eye. I just shook my head and headed towards the office. I was directed to go ahead into the principles office since I was legally responsible for Isaac and Ravyn and Roze was my fiancée. I stepped in and there was no scent of human anywhere in the room which didn't make sense.

“Guys, really? You've at school what not even an hour and I have to be called?” I groaned. Rozelynn hunched her shoulders and tilted her head down and looked up at me from under her long thick lashes. “Aw! You can't give me that look! It's wrong.” I groaned. I pulled her chin up and heard a chair shoot out as someone shot to their feet. I kissed Roze softly and smiled at her.

“N...Nick?” A shaky voice asked. I looked up and saw Samuel Drake standing behind the desk looking completely confused.

“Sam?” I felt my eyes go wide. “I had no idea you got a job here.” I set my hand on his shoulder. Isaac lunged playfully at Sam and he jerked back. “Sit down Isaac!” Nick snapped and of course Isaac sat.

“I'm sorry!” Roze stated looking at Sam.

“What did you do?” I groaned.

“He tried using the alpha's command on me. So I kind of, might have.....maybe used it on him.” She smiled angelically up at me and I had to shake my head to clear it.

“Huh?” Was my brilliant response. Everyone including Sam chuckled. “Oh, Sam, this is my pack; the blond is Isaac, the brunette on his arm is Ravyn, and the gorgeous curvy red-head is my alpha female and fiancée, Rozelynn.” I smiled down at her. “Oh and the tiny little innocent looking brunette is Azalea, she's a really witch.” I said my pack and Azalea laughed. Sam thought I was just bad mouthing her.

“What's so funny?” He demanded.

“Nicky just made a pun, all by himself. You've trained him well Roze!” Azalea teased. Roze looked me and gave me a sweet smile as she looked up at me.

“I'm going to have to suspend them, Nick.” Sam groaned.

“That's probably a good thing, we do have a wedding to plan. And we have to get the nursery finished for Tasha and Ayden's baby.” I shrugged. “This is all but two of my pack.” I admitted.

“Oh! I had no idea, your pack was so big.” Sam muttered. Roze looked over at Ravyn and Azalea.

“We should go dress shopping!” She called.

“This is supposed to punishment!” I groaned.

“You can punish me later.” She mused next to my ear just loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone around us either laughed or gave us a look of wide-eyed shock. She kissed me firmly on the lips and then dragged the girls out with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT. I hope you like this.

luv

-bludroze

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.3K 301 23
follow allie as she becomes the next alpha for her dad and deals with trying to find her mate and deal with a old ememy and new one what will happen...
17.3K 958 25
Finally, after escaping the abusive grasp of her father, siblings Nova, Nigel and newborn Neil are on the run. Leaving behind Saint Paul, Minnesota a...
27.9K 1.3K 53
"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor..." Kayla was 9 days old when her father promised her to Damian, who was 18 months old when his father pro...
441K 16.9K 42
I was soon deemed an Omega, diminishing hope of our pack having an Alpha female. My father had things under control but he is getting old and wishes...