Finally Falling Hard /Luke Pa...

By talkin_mcu

I might be- No, can't be falling for the guy I have despised for months- but his eyes- No Alya snap out of it... More

Lets start from the beginning
Guess its not a phase
Who are you?
Mysterious eyes
Not what i thought
Prank wars
I dont like him
Maybe i do?
In denial
Falling
Gifted
Just me and you
Boarding school?!
Home?
Last meal
Last night
Midnight thoughts
Packing
Boarding
Im Alya
Miss you already
Football boy
Seven
Necklace
I need you
She knows
Where am i?
New guitar
What are you doing?!
The lie
Stowaway
Luke?!
Leather pants
Wedding
This town
Halloween
Lightweight
Nothing there
Its November
Amp
Unsaid Emily
Secret santa
Booked a gig
Orpheum

Dont think about it

110 0 0
By talkin_mcu

'Let's go!' I jump and square up to him. He kicks me the football and i kick it back, 'boom!'

'Okay okay' he puts his hands up, 'try this' he starts doing kick ups and kicks it up quite high and headers it and I catch it, 'hand ball!'

'Nope!' I drop the ball, 'I can do that with my eyes closed' I try to do a kicker and it works but I only do 2 and it goes on the floor.

'Yeh you got this' he mocks me.

'Shut up blondie' I smirk.

'What?!' He says confused.

'Shhh I'm concentrating' I do it again and kick it high and header it. That killed my head I put my hand on my head, 'ow' he starts laughing, then I do. 'Right try this' I do a round off and he copys me confident, 'I see'

'See I can do anything'

'Sure' I do a run up and do a front flip. I walk back catching my breath. He looks at me with wide eyes. 'Go on then'

He makes a run up and lands on his butt. I burst out laughing and walk over to see if her okay. 'You alright?'

'Well I can't do that but a thing else' he giggles. I crouch down next to him and he pulls me over so we are both lying on the floor looking at the sky.

'Wow that was amazing' a woman came up to us clamping her hands. We jump up and look at her. 'What's your name?'

'Alya'

'Well welcome to the team Alya' she smiles.

'What team?' I ask. I'm confused.

'Cheer squad your perfect I'll see you tomorrow 3rd period for practice' she walks away so I can't say anything so i turn to Ryan who is laughing at me.

'Well that's me for 3rd period' I laugh.

'What you gonna do?' He asks.

'Do really bad'

'Why?'

'Promise you won't tell anyone?'

'Promise'

'I am doing bad in everything, every class so I can go home'

'Why do you not like it here?'

'I do but I want to be with my band I want to perform' I smile fiddling with the necklace Luke gave me.

'So you have a boyfriend?' He asks looking a bit down.

'Not exactly' I say, 'why do you care, you have Ruby?'

'Ruby?'He questions.

'Yeh she told me you guys were dating'

'No, no, no she just like me don't worry I don't like her'

'Oh okay then'

'Hey I was wondering because you are sing-' the bell cuts him off.

'Tell me later' I say grabbing my bag and running to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Finished for the day so I went to my room and no one was in so I started getting dressed. Someone started knocking on my door. Great I'm in my underwear. I walk over to the door and open it slightly to see who it is. It's Ryan.

'What?!' I whisper.

'Why are you whispering?' He asks.

'Because I'm getting dressed'

'Oh' his cheeks go red, 'well finish then answer the door I'll wait' i laugh and shut the door and finish getting dressed. I open the door and let him in. 'You got a nice room,which side is yours?'

'This side' I jump on my bed.

'This is the coolest side' he smiles and sits next to me, 'who are your roomies'

'Molly and Abbie'

'I have Callum and Ben' I look at him blank, 'right you don't know them'

'Yeh' I give an awkward smile and look at the photo of me and the boys.

'It's that the band?' He asks. I nod my head, 'can I?'

'Yeh' he picks up the photo. 'I've seen them before'

'Really?' I ask in excitement.

'What's the band called?'

'Sunset curve'

'That's it! That's how I know you'

'Me?'

'Yeh I have seen you on the tv on the news playing in LA and that's where I saw the others'

'that's amazing just wait until they hear about this'

'Your really good at singing that song, what was it? Finally falling!was great who wrote it?'

'I did I wrote it'

'No way your so talented'

'thanks' I blush and look at the photo in Ryan's hands.

'Who's who then?'

'That's me obviously and that's my twin brother Alex, that's Bobby and Reggie and that's Luke' I say pointing at them all.

'Luke? Your boyfriend?'

'I wish' I look into Ryan's eyes, 'I'm joking chill'

'Oh yeh that reminds me party tonight at the beach' I put the photo back in my bed side table and turn and look back at Ryan.

'Down' I smile.

'I'll pick you up 7' he laughs.

'It's a date' I say jokingly. He laughs. The phone starts ringing great we were having a moment, 'sorry' I answer the phone,

'hello?'

'Hey!'

'Luke!'

'That's me' I giggle and look at Ryan who stands up and walks to the door.

'I'll see you later' he opens the door.

'Bye' he step out and I shout after him, 'seven!'

'Seven' he shouts back.

'Who was that?' Luke asks.

Oh no, 'just a friend'

'Then what's going on at 7?'

'There's a party so Ryan is taking me'

'So you have a date?'

'I guess so'

'Oh' there was a minute of silence, 'how was your first day of lessons?'

'It was great! I was late to English but it was fine then at lunch I got into the cheer squad'

'Cheer squad?'

'Yep I didn't even try out me and Ryan where messing around'

'Oh'

'How's the band doing?' Molly and Abbie walked in laughing and I looked at them and they went quite and sat on there beds listening in.

'It's going well I'm trying to write a new song'

'Well good look if you need any ideas I'm here'

'Thanks but I have an idea for the theme'

'OMG! I forgot to tell you people in Australia have seen us play!' I shout down the phone.

'No way!'

'Yep it was on the news I don't think many people saw it but some did!!'

'Alex!' I here Luke repeat it to Alex and he takes the phone.

'Your joking?'

'Nope!'

There was another knock on the door and Abbie answered it as i was talking to Alex.

'Hey Alya top?' I hear Ryan say popping his head around the door to me.

'Oh yeh sorry one sec hold the phone Molly,' I pass her the phone and she starts talking to them as I got Ryan's top and passed it to him, 'sorry about that I forgot'

'No worry's' he smiles and pulls me into the corridor with Abbie watching us from the little crack in the door. He puts the top over his shoulder. 'Remember seven'

'Seven'

Before I knew anything Ryan kissed my cheek. What! I went bright red as he walked off and I felt my face and almost fainted. I have known the kid a day and he kissed me. I'm not complaining thought. Alya yes you are!

'He just kissed her!' I here Abbie shout to molly. I walk back in and take the phone.

'He kissed you?' Alex whispers.

'Y-yeh' I say still in shock, 'on the cheek'

'I might be half way around the world but I will still come over there and kill him' he jokes. I hope. I laugh at his comment.

'Well I better get going' I smile.

'Bye love you sis'

'Love you to bro' He hangs up and I look at the girls.

Luke pov

'He just kissed her!' I heard one girl shout.

What! That Ryan is ruining everything already. Great! I'm going to kill him! But when I see her in 2 weeks I will fix everything it will be back to normal. Well apart from the fact she's still across the world but yeh. Alex hangs up the phone and looks at me.

'What!' I shout to Alex.

'He kissed her on the cheek calm down'

'No he still kissed her'

'She still like you calm down'

'She does?'

'Obviously you dummy that's why she's so excited when you call'

'Wow' i find myself staring into space thing of Alya. What is there not to like about her she's perfect.

'Sister!' Alex snaps.

'What!'

'She's still my sister so no one can have her not Ryan and not even you' he looks at me dead in the eyes, 'I'm joking' he stands up and sits at he drums, 'I'm not joking'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.1K 36
❝ ... 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 ... ❞ ─ IN...
28.2K 559 33
You grew up with Sunset Curve. Always jamming out to their music in the car with your parents. It really was a tragic accident when they died eating...
1.5K 44 17
[𝑱𝑼𝑳𝑰𝑬 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑺] ❝I hope you don't mind that I put in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world.❞ ─────...
8.4K 171 40
In which a young girl who lost her mom befriended a boy who helped her through everything until she's brought to the point when she has to make a dec...