Our Entwined Faith

De krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 8

1.5K 121 51
De krisha_creates

In the Oberoi Mansion, everyone is sitting in the living room. Then Police enters the mansion.

Shivaay gets furious seeing the police, "How did you all advocate to enter my house?", he yelled.

"We have come here to do our work Mr. Oberoi. We have arrest warrants against Mr. Tej Singh Oberoi and Mr. Shakti Singh Oberoi.",inspector tried to handcuff both only to be stopped by Shivaay.

Everyone was shocked. Pinky and Jhanvi broke down.

"Which arrest warrent?", Shivaay calmed Pinky and Jhanvi.

"Play it", inspector handed over a CD to them.

One of the staff member is ordered to play it. In the video,a girl is seen speaking-

"I am Shilpa Mahara. I used to work in Oberoi Industries. People there ie Tej and Shakti Oberoi used to exploit me.Because of which I have to take this step today. Today I am Shilpa Mahara leaving this world on 16th May,2016"

They she is seen committing suicide and the tape ends.

"Come on both of you. Patil, handcuff them",the inspector ordered.

"Wait...",Shivaay calls someone. "Insp.Kadam..."

"Mr. Oberoi, I can't do anything. We have solid evidence.", he disconnects the call.

Insp. takes Tej and Shakti with them.

Shivaay was shattered.  His Bade papa and Dad got arrested just now. His whole family was in a mess.  Specially his Badi maa and Mom. My family is in pain and he can't do anything made him guilty.

"Then whats the use of being the elder son of this house when I am not capable to protect them", he thought.

No, he is  Shivaay Singh Oberoi. And Oberoi's never quit. He will save and protect his family at only cost. After all, he is an Oberoi.

                             *****

Annika is still sleeping.Then she wakes up and freshen up and i walk# downstairs towards living room. Manish was going to police station with Abhay.

"Papa, what happened and why are you looking so tensed?", she took an apple from the fruit basket on the dining table.

"Annika I am going to the police station. And do see the news. You'll get your answers.", he left running.

"Ab konsa raita phail gaya", she mumbled

As instructed, Annika switches on the big sixty five inch television in the living room.She was shocked to see the news of Tej and Shakti and the woman in the news. The news slipped the half eaten apple from her hands.

She closed the TV and ran towards her room,"Oh God. What was that? I am sure Tej Uncle and Shakti Uncle cannot do anything like this.And what must be going on Shivaay. For him, his family is everything. Shall I call him, will he pick up or not? Don't know whether it will be okay or not?", she spoke to herself.

She then switched on her laptop and was continuously watching the video which was viral on News.

Suddenly she noticed something, "This will confirm that this video is false. I will call Shivaay.", she jumped out of the couch and looked for her phone.

She calls Shivaay but Shivaay cuts the call.This happens for four times.

"This crazy bagad billa! I want to talk about the work of his, still he is not picking my call.", she got annoyed.

"I'll call papa"

Manish as well as Abhay didn't pick her call as they were in police station.

"I do not even have the number of any other family member of Shivaay. I will call Shivaay once again."

"Annika you don't understand when I am disconnecting the call that means I am busy.And you will have no idea what is happening with my family. You must be busy with that boyfriend of yours...", he finally picks the call and does nothing but yells.

"JUST SHUT UP! You have already spoken a lot now listen.Yes, I am busy but not with my boyfriend, working for your father and elder father.I have a evidence from which this video can be proved to be fake", she managed to cut him in between and yelled giving him the taste of his own medicine.

"What? What's the evidence?"

"Come to my house."and saying so she abruptly cuts the call.

Shivaay comes to Goenka Villa in a hurry,"Annika! Annika!", he yells in the living room.

"She is in her room sir...", Martha informed

Shivaay rushes to her room.Annika is sitting on the couch.

"What is the proof Annika?", he barged in and asked.

"Have a seat and look here.",she pointed towards the laptop.

She show him the laptop screen in which that video was playing.

"In this, she is saying that she is committing suicide in 2016, but behind her, there is the poster of the film. This movie just released one week ago so how can its poster be in five years old video?", she explained.

"Ya you are right. Are you sure, its release date is of a week ago.?", he asked skeptically

Annika picks her phone and shows him the relese date of the movie from internet.

"Moreover the video ended as soon as she committed suicide, that means someone was recording this video, otherwise this video would keep on playing.",she explained further.

Shivaay was on cloud nine. She engaged Annika into a bone crashing hug. She too reciprocated the hug.

Realising their position,they broke the hug.

"Maybe this girl is still alive.", she spoke.

"Right! Come with me!", he held her hand and stood up from the couch.

"Where?"

"Police station.Let me call OmRu too.", he left her hand and took out his phone from his pocket.

"OmRu?"

"My brothers whom..."

"whom you love more than your life", she cuts him in between and says.

"How do you know?", he asked surprisingly.

"Papa told me..."

Shivaay called Om and Ru and informed them about the same while descending downstairs.

They reach the parking area. "You take your car. I'll take mine", Annika said.

"We are heading to the same destination. We can go in the same car", he suggested.

"No, but."

"It's okay. I won't eat you", he chuckled.

"Ha ha ha...very funny.", she laughed sarcastically.

Finally, the head to their destination in the same car. They reached there.They were about the enter the police station but Annika got someone's call.

"You go in. I'm here.I need to take this call.", she says looking at the caller id.

Shivaay nodded.

"Is it Armaan' scall? Let me ask OmRu to stay with her.", he thought and smirked inwardly.

He goes inside and calls Om.

"Om,I will talk to Insp.Kadam. You and the Rudy remain outside and both of you had to meet Annika,she is outside. Meet her", he conversed over the phone.

"So finally today I will meet Annika Bhabhi", an excited Rudy says.

"Don't you dare call her bhabhi on her face", Shivaay yelled.

"So I speak in front of you?"

"Shut up", Shivaay yelled. He cuts the call.

Om and Ru reach the police station and saw Annika. They go to her.

"You are very brave and smart Annika Didi", Rudy says as soon as they reach Annika.

"It is true but you both", she said changing her tone from happy to confused.

"Main Omkara aur ye Rudra humm...."

"Bagad Bille, Shi, Shivaay's brothers.", Annika said embarrassingly.

Om and Ru laughed

"Ya we are your's bagad billa's brothers." Om said in a jolly way.

Both of them offered their hands to Annika. Annika shook both of their hands back.

"Annika Goenka", she introduces herself.

"Me Rudra and he is Om. We both became your fans ever since you broke the windshield of bhaiya's car"

"Really?", she wondered and said.

"Well Annika, how do you do all this? How do you face Shivaay?", Om managed to ask in between their talks.

"My papa says that one should not be afraid to stand against the wrong,so thats what I do.", she explained her theory.

"Great! You know what you are the first person who can face Shivaay Bhaiya."

"BTW I was also very surprised at the way you silenced Shivaay", Om said making Annika giggle.

Shivaay came there.

"Why are you laughing?", he asked her.

"Three of us were praising you.", she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Annika didi is right."

"Shivaay,what did Insp. Kadam said?", Om asked.

"He gave the bail to the Bade papa and Dad, but the blame is still on them.He said that the date may have been misinterpreted in the pressure and stress from Shilpa and the poster is not a solid proof", he said.

"Atleast they got the bail", Rudra sighed in relief.

"But it is necessary to remove their names from this case", Om said with a tinch of doubt.

"I had a feeling that the police would not accept all these proofs.That's why I had already told Niketan to get the address of Shilpa's house and guess what he got the address.We should go to his address and check it. Maybe she is there or something else can be found.", Annika exclaimed.

Rudra happily hugged Annika.

Shivaay smiled widely. This girl is smart. Doesn't look like, but she is. Cause of her, we are getting a lead in this case.

Rudra hugged her joyfully. She too reciprocated it. Shivaay doesn't know why he felt a pang in his heart.

C'mon Shivaay, Rudra refers her as Didi. A sister.

Oh..wait...what...why would I feel bad about it. I don't care if she is hugged by Rudra or Om or Armaan, he shrugged his thoughts away. No, why would Armaan hug her. Arghhhh... Stop it.

"So let's go to that address", Shivaay said to break the hug.

"Yes lets go..", Annika said.

"What's the address?", he asked.

She took her phone out and checked the address. "The exact address is not there but the location is known. Next to the ganpati temple,there is a slum area. So that is the one..."

"Wasn't it the temple where we first met?", Shivaay asked.

Annika nodded.

Shivaay And Annika got nostalgic thinking about their first meet. Om and Ru saw this. Om shaked Annika and Ru shaked Shivaay.

"If your flashback is over so shall we go?", Ru asked both of them.

They smiled looking at each other and nodded.

The duo went in one car and Om and Ru in another.

In the chawl, Shivaay was coughing badly. "This place is so dirty"

"Shivaay, this is the real world.", Om commented on his comment.

"Excuse me! We also live in the real world", Shivaay shrieked.

"Shivaay ,we have lived in a glass palace from where this dust cannot be seen", Om explained his poetic sence.

"Anyways! Shall we go?", Ru asked shrieking out form the poetic words.

"Hey wait yaar! This place is very big. I think they should split in teams", a tired Annika said.

"No what I think is that we should appoint a private investigator", Shivaay opposed.

"Really? When will you appoint a private investigator, when will he study all and when will he start work. You shut up and follow my idea.", Annika rebelled.

"Listen I am Shivaay...."

Annika cuts him in between and imitates him, "Listen, I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I do not follow anyone, the whole world follows me. I am always right and the whole world is always wrong. When I say it is day, when I say it is night.Listen Mr bagad bille , if you'll listen to me, then your height will not decrease."

"Don't you go there!", he warned.

"Oh I will!", she replied crossing her arms in her chest.

"Guys relax! I Think Annika is right. Lets make a team of two.", Om lightened the atmosphere.

"Ok then I am in Annika didi's team.", Ru said and shared an high-five with Annika.

"No Ways! One cannot stop speaking and one is completely dumb.", Shivaay opposed.

"How can you call Annika didi dumb!! Because of her, we have got the clue today", Rudy opposed.

Annika threw dead glares at Shivaay.

"Relax! Whose team do you want to go to Shivaay or mine?", Om asked Ru.

"Yours"

"Fine then", Shivaay and Annika said in unison and held each other's hand.

"Till date, he has never held my hand like this.", Ru said pretending to cry like a child.

Realising that,they both withdrew their hands. Soon they started searching.

Shivaay and Annika after so much struggle found the house. There they saw a lady who ran away. Annika ran after her. But then police came and arrested her. She was the same woman who was present in that video.

ShivOmRu were vey happy and police took the woman away. Insp promised to close the case and drop all the charges against Tej and Shakti.

Obros hugged each other whereas Annika was standing at the back smiled seeing them.

Rudy saw Annika,"Hey Annika Didi, this team is a winning hug and this team can't do anything without you. And don't you come too.", Ru said and forwarded his hand to Annika.

"Come on Annika", Om said and he too forwards his hand to Annika.

Annika came there, held both their hands and all four of them shared a hug with Annika in between Om and Ru.

"Shall we move now?", Shivaay asked.

All three of them agreed.While coming out of the chawl,Annika saw the temple, "You guys go I will go to the temple", Annika said.

"We will accompany you", Om and Ru said.

All four of them went inside the temple.Annika was standing beside Shivaay. They closed their eyes and prayed.

The priest came to Shivaay and Annika and told them,"May God keep you two together always"

Annika and Shivaay had mixed emotions. Both felt awkward.

"They are not a jodi....till date", Rudy exclaimed.

They glared him.

"How could I be wrong in identifying jodiya?", the priest murmured and left.

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 90 1
Two people realize that even though hate is a powerful emotion, love is stronger and if they can open their hearts and get over the past, they'll fin...
35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
60.5K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...