š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|

1.9K 33 26
By storiesbyendrita

-------
Me Necesita - PRETTYMUCH, CNCO

-------

A FEW DAYS have passed since Axel and I started the bet and let me tell you it shows that it's the hardest thing to do. It also shows how fucking horny I am. I almost don't recognize myself.

I don't know how Axel feels about this whole bet because he has been acting pretty normal to me. He teases me sometimes by slapping my ass or flirting with me which turns me on immediately.

Yesterday was the last day of school and now we have a winter break. That means Axel and I are going to Puerto Rico which I'm excited about. I've also found out that my brother is joining us on this trip since he's living with the twins and the twins are coming with us.

Anyways, I'm currently getting ready because we are leaving for the airport in a few minutes. Axel is... I don't even know and I don't care because I know for sure if he's here with me he would tease the fuck out of me.

"Baby, have you seen my phone?" I heard Axel ask from the living room. I turned around from the mirror and looked around the room for his phone and found it on the nightstand next to our bed. I went and grabbed it.

"Yeah, here in the room," I said and then I heard footsteps coming towards me. He came in while taking off his shirt. I knew what he was doing.

Fucking asshole

"Here," I said and didn't even make eye contact with him and continued doing my eyeliner. He took the phone and scoffed.

He then walked behind me and pushed himself right up on my ass while acting to take something beside me. I gulped and he smirked at my reaction.

"I know what you're doing," I said with much confidence. He raised a brow and smiled. "Do you really?" he teased while moving his hands to my waist.

I turned around because I was done with my eyeliner. "Yes, and it's not working," I walked past him and went to the bathroom to grab my stuff. He followed me into the bathroom and leaned himself on the door frame.

"Are you sure? Because I saw how you stared at me this morning when I got out of the shower naked and then into the bedroom where you were sitting," he came closer to me and walked behind me again.

I moved away when he leaned down to place kisses on my bare shoulder.

I heard him sigh when I got out of the bathroom and then to the living room where I had my suitcase.

An idea popped into my head and I was determined to do it. 

I had a tank top on with no bra under it since I still had to change my clothes. Once I heard Axel behind me, I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, and threw it on the ground. I covered my breasts and grabbed a hoodie from the suitcase and some jeans and turned back around towards Axel who was staring at me.

I started walking towards him with a smirk. He bit his lips while I walked past him. I knew I still had a lot of love bites on my breasts because of him but since no one will see my breasts it didn't bother me much.

Walking into the room, I closed the door and started getting ready.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

Once I finished getting ready, I went back to the living room and told Axel that we should get going. So we drove to the airport with utter silence in the car. 

We arrived at the airport and went through the check-in and did all the necessary stuff.

I thought we would go on a normal plane with other people but when we got to the runway I saw a jet there.

I turned my head to Axel who was looking straight at the jet. "We are going with a jet?" I asked shocked. He chuckled and turned his head to me. "Baby, my family has money. We always fly with a jet," I chuckled nervously.

We arrived at the plane and two security men were standing at the entrance. "Hola, Mr. Garcia," they greeted Axel with a respectful nod. Their heads turned towards me.

"Buenos días, Señorita De Luca," (Good Morning, Miss De Luca)

"Buon Giorno," (Good Morning) I don't know why but I felt so fancy.

"Let's go in," Axel chuckled and dragged me onto the plane. Once we got in I saw the twins and my brother.

"Oh no! My ugly sister is here," Alessio said while covering his eyes. We walked past them and I hit Alessio's head.

Axel walked to the end of the plane and sat down on one of the seats. I knew I shouldn't sit next to him because he will do something for sure. So, I sat on the other side.

"What are you doing? Come and sit in front of me," he said with furrowed brows. I shook my head and started making myself comfortable in my seat.

"Bella," he warned and I smirked and shook my head again.

"It's better if I stay here. You don't wanna lose the bet am I right?" knowing him he would most definitely do something even when I sit far away.

With a smirk, he stood up and came waking to me. He sat right in front of me and spread his legs out.

"Or you could sit right here," he said pointing at his lap.

"No, I'm good here," I smiled at him and grabbed my phone out of my hoodie. But Axel snatched my phone away and threw it to the other seats. I groaned and stood up to grab it but he pulled me into his lap by wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Perfect," he whispered into my ear while I tried to get off of him but he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Wanna join the mile-high club?" he whispered and I raised a brow while adjusting myself on his lap. He groaned and I smirked.

"And lose the bet? No way," I said while my eyes wandered down to his lips. He noticed my stare and licked his lips.

I snapped back to reality when I noticed that I was staring for too long. "Ehm... yeah, we should..." I stopped and giggled.

He pulled me closer to him and slipped his head down to my ass and gave it a good squeeze. "Am I making you nervous?" he whispered with a huge smirk on his face.

"Nervous? Me? Pff, no way. I'm just admiring your lips. They are so plump and... so soft and... kissable..."

I was so focused on his lips that I didn't notice the captain talking through the speakers.

"Isabella?" his lips started moving while I was so fascinated by them.

I snapped back and looked at his eyes. "If you want me to kiss you, you just have to say it," he smirked and I shook my head, clearing all the dirty things out of my head.

"Stay away from me," I chuckled and stood up from his lap.

I sat down on another seat further up the plane where I can't see Axel.

God, this vacation is going to be a long one.

After a few hours, we arrived in Puerto Rico. I had to change clothes in the car on our way to the beach house because it was so hot here.

Axel has his own beach house here with a beach and a pool. He told me that we will be staying there. Alone.

He even said 'alone' very seductively.

The twins and Alessio are staying in their own beach house far away from ours which I'm happy for.

Once we arrived at the beach house, which was huge, we settled in and I decided to go to the beach since it was so warm.

Axel stayed behind and got a few things ready for us.

I changed into my bikini that was red and grabbed everything I needed for the beach.

Since the beach was right in front of our beach house, I didn't have to walk far.

I pulled out the blanket from my bag and put it on the sand. I then sat down and started putting on sun cream all over my body. I also put my hair into a high bun so that the sand would go on to it. Once I finished that, I laid down on my back and enjoyed the beautiful Puerto Rican sun.

It's the first time in months that I relaxed like this. I felt like the weight on my shoulder got taken from me and I could finally enjoy something.

I started feeling very tired and so I fell asleep on the beach.

I felt something wet getting poured over me so I opened my eyes and saw Axel stand in front of me, covering the sun, with a bottle of water in his hands. He was splashing it on me.

"Axel!" I said and stood up. "Why would you do that?" I angrily said with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You were sleeping and you didn't respond when I called you so I poured water on you," he explained and I noticed how his eyes landed on my cleavage. I looked down and saw I was pushing my breast up while I had my arms crossed over them.

I dropped my arms down and looked at him. He was still staring at them. "My eyes are up here," I said.

"I know but I got to appreciate the view that I have in front of me," his eyes roamed my whole body like a hungry lion marking his territory.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face making him look at me. He cleared his throat and chuckled.

"Let's go. We are invited to my grandma's house. She cooked dinner," he said and started walking away from me.

I grabbed my stuff and followed him. "When did she call?" I asked while walking into the beach house.

"A few minutes ago," he said and I nodded. "When do we have to be there?"

"In a few minutes," my eyes widened. "I have to shower and get ready," I ran past him and started getting ready once I got into our room.

I took a quick shower and blow-dried my hair with the dryer. I did my makeup and changed into a baby blue almost lavender floral dress.

ISABELLA'S OUTFIT

I finished everything in record time and went to Axel who was waiting for me. He had a black dress shirt with a few buttons unbuttoned and pair of jeans on. He looked very attractive in that outfit. I walked up to him and waited for him to look at me.

He lifted his head and smirked when he saw me. "You look beautiful," he said and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure? Don't you think it's too much?" I said while looking down at the dress. He lifted my head by grabbing my chin. "It doesn't matter what you have on. My grandma will love you. She already does," he assured and pecked my nose.

"Let's go," he held his hand out which I happily took and we walked up to the car that was parked outside.

After a few minute's drive, we arrived at an estate that looked beautiful. It had a big driveway and a lot of cars parked on it. The house itself looked vintage but also very modern at the same time.

Axel helped me out of the car and we walked up to the front door. He rang the bell and it didn't take long until an elderly-looking woman opened the door with so much excitement. "Mi Hijo!" (my son!)

She pulled him into a hug which he gratefully accepted. The whole time I had a huge smile on my face because it made me happy to see her smile for the grandson.

"¡Mírate! Te hiciste mas grande," (Look at you! You got bigger.)

"Y más flaco ... ¿Micaela te está alimentando?" (And skinnier... Is Micaela feeding you?)

I couldn't understand what she was saying since she spoke Spanish.

The last few months I've been listening to Axel speaking Spanish which by the way sounds so fucking sexy. Anyways, I tried to make out what she was saying but failed.

"Sí, Abuela, mamá me está amamantando, y no, no me puse más flaco," (Yes, grandma, Mom is feeding me, and no I didn't get skinnier.)

See! Fucking sexy.

"Bien, le dije que te cuidara, pero ahora que está embarazada no tiene mucho tiempo para ti y tus hermanos," (Okay, I told her to take care of you but now that she's pregnant she doesn't have much time for you and your brothers)

She chuckled and looked at him while Axel was smiling down at her.

I noticed he never smiled like that. He looked genuinely happy.

A gasp brought me back to reality. I turned my head to his grandma and saw she was staring at me with widened eyes.

"Abuela, this is-" his grandma cut him off. "Shut up, boy," she said while putting her hand in front of his face. I had to bring myself not to laugh.

"You are Isabella," she smiled at me.

"Hi," I nervously greeted her.

She came walking towards me and pulled me into a hug. That was very unexpected considering I just met her for the first time.

I looked at Axel and he was gesturing me to hug her back and I did. She then pulled away after a few seconds and stared at me with awe. "Dios, eres tan hermosa," (God, you are so beautiful.)

I just smiled since I couldn't understand her.

I think I have to start learning Spanish since it's my boyfriend's mother tongue.

"God, where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Selena, Axel's grandma," she beamed in excitement. 

"Come inside. Everyone is waiting," she exclaimed and walked inside while slowly rolled my widened eyes towards Axel.

"Everyone?" I whispered to him when he placed his hand on my lower back while pushing me inside. "My whole family," I gulped.

I couldn't replay it because I was met with the most beautiful smell that I've ever smelled.

It was a mix of Cinnamon rolls and vanilla.

We followed Selena to the living room where I heard many voices talking and laughing. Hearing many people talk made me feel anxious. I started asking myself a lot of questions.

What if they don't like me?

What if I do or say something wrong?

Will they accept me? Or will they kick me out?

God, why did I do that? Now I'm more nervous.

We entered the living room while I was behind Axel. I kinda thought being the last one to enter isn't that bad and the attention won't be on me immediately.

"Axel!" a few elderly men said with their arms up while standing up. "How are you, Mi Hijo?" (my son) an older man said and came walking towards us. As they all greeted Axel, I felt someone burning holes into me. I roamed the whole room with my eyes until it landed at a man who was sitting in the left side corner of the room with his arms crossed over his chest and spread legs.

Once he noticed me starting his lips curved into a smirk and I immediately turned my gaze back to the people who were talking to Axel. I still felt that man's stare at me so I stepped closer to Axel and stood right next to him. He turned his head to me and gave me an assuring smile.

"And who is this beautiful girl?" a man said that was in front of me and I shyly smiled.

"Tío, this is Isabella. My girlfriend," (Uncle) Axel said and the man started smiling.

"This is Isabella De Luca? The daughter of Stephano De Luca?" the man asked and Axel nodded. "Yes, that's her," Axel answered

"Your father is a very brilliant man, Isabella," Axel's uncle said.

"I know,"

"Anyways, let sit down and catch up with Axel," Selena announced and Axel grabbed my hand and walked us up to an empty sofa that was right next to that man who stared at me a few minutes ago.

He still hasn't stopped staring at me and I felt really uncomfortable.

"Isabella, tell us more about yourself!" a woman said. "That's my Aunt. Her name is Marissa. She's from my Dad's side," Axel whispered beside me into my ear.

"Well, where do I start?" I nervously chuckled.

"How did you meet my little cousin?" the man that was staring at me earlier asked me.

I turned my head towards him and saw he was smirking. "I met him at school," I said and scratched my nose at him.

"How did my cousin get such a beautiful girlfriend? Did he say something to impress you, angle?" I heard Axel growl next to me while I looked at the man in front of me.

"He didn't have to impress me. He never needed to impress me I would've given him a chance anyway because he was the only one who I could trust," the man chuckled.

"You can't trust Axel. He's a bad person," he smirked.

"Ricardo, drop it," Axel's grandma sternly said while pointing her finger at him. Ricardo scoffed and gave me one last smirk before he stood up and walked out of the house.

Well, that was weird.

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.3K 80
ššØšØš¤ š…šØš®š« š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Isabella moved to Italy with her best friend Aaliyah which was the best decision she has made...
113K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
59.3K 977 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
389K 5.1K 18
~ A Mafia Romance ~ ISABELLA - A sweet but dangerous girl, daughter of the Spanish Mafia leader. Treated as nothing but a princess, she dreams of bec...