πΉπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ πΉπ‘™π‘Žπ‘€π‘’π‘‘ (...

By imbusysuckingdick

There is a fine line between hatred and love. These two idiots just can't seem to understand which side they'... More

WARNING.
Prologue
A New Start
The Baby Project
The Party
Just Like The Movies
Conference Meeting
Cheers To Guns and New Friends
Ducks and Dicks
The Date
Sex and School
Party and Punches
Breakfast and Betrayal
Revenge
Mission
Distance
Lies, Lies, Lies
Confrontation
Just a chance?
The Stars and Us
Ethereal
Fuck me
Betrayal
Confusing
Tonight?
I didn't mean to do this

Rebound?

16 1 2
By imbusysuckingdick

It's been 2 weeks since Luca and the guys came back. Luca has taken every single opportunity to make me upset or to exclude me from the group. Just the other day, this girl from business came up to me, asking me if Luca and I dated. I had no clue how to answer that. For him, we were just sex, which he never fails to rub in my face, but for me, we were more.

"We were just fucking around. It was nothing special." He came up behind me and answered for me. And then proceeded to push me out of the way and flirt with her. He genuinely pushed me out of the way. Not wanting to make a scene, I just pushed him as well as I walked away. If he pushed me then I had every right to push him back. Except when I pushed him, he tripped over his feet and fell on the girl. I burst out laughing and went to sit in my chair. Shooting a glare my way, he left class with clenched hands. In my defence, I just gave him a taste of his own medicine. It's not my fault he doesn't have great balance.

Although Rico had texted on the group chat that we should go bowling, we're going 2 weeks later. Hunter suggested that we wait for the heat to die down because everybody was going there and we wouldn't be able to play straight away. We all agreed and it seems as though today is the day.

As soon as we reach the place, Sage and I both park before getting out.

"I thought they said a bowling alley, this just looks like a diner." We both stare back at the dated building; it was actually really cute, with a cherry blossom tree right next to it. The petals were floating around the whole place, making it seem gorgeous and straight out a movie. I thought the bowling alley was just built. Just then, we see Rico running towards us with a huge smile on his face. He immediately runs towards me and hides behind me. Then he notices that he didn't give Sage a hug and tightly squeezes her causing her to giggle before turning towards me and giving me a hug as well.

"Please save me from that monster." Hiding behind me, he keeps me in front of him by holding my waist. Hunter comes thundering out of the fucking place with Luca smirking behind him.

"RICO, FUCKING COME HERE-" He immediately stops as he sees me. A smile lights his face up. He then notices Rico behind me and then scowls.

"Oh you're a dead man." He rushes towards me, well more like Rico, and Rico chucks me to Hunter. Rico and Sage are laughing while staring at us, high-fiving each other for no reason. Hunter is now holding me tightly as I was just chucked at a very mad Hunter.

"Why are you so mad?" I ask, curious as he drops his hands from my waist and backs up. "I accidentally scratched his phone." Rico shouts from behind Sage now. Hunter's eyes widen as he aggressively removes his phone from his back pocket and shows me and I gasp. His phone is completely crushed.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." Rico shouts and tosses Sage at Hunter as he charges towards Rico, same as he did with me.

"You better buy me a new phone." Rico walks towards me and bends at the waist to get his kiss. Pecking his cheek, I link our arms together.

"I thought you said that the bowling alley was new. This place looks old." I scrunch my nose at the place and he chuckles. "There was already a bowling alley connected to this diner but they renovated it. It's as good as new." He explains as we start walking towards the entrance.

Just as we walk in, we notice an Asian woman with the most piercing green eyes ever and the biggest boobs ever. God, she's so hot. She can't be younger than 30 but she is gorgeous. She has the most smooth, caramel skin I've ever seen and her green eyes look stunning with her skin tone. Her curly hair is tied back with a bandanna but one curl has slipped past as she tucks it behind her ear. Her tag reads, Sonya.

"Well hello there cutie." She flirts, walking towards us.

"Well hello there sexy." Rico flirts with her but she just rolls her eyes. "I wasn't speaking to you. I was speaking to her." She nods towards me and I erupt into fits of laughter. Rico just groans and flicks her off causing me to laugh even more. Rico just waves his hand around and we walk down a long corridor before Rico pushes the door open for me.

"Thank you." I reply, smiling widely. He grins back before noticing that Hunter was next to walk through so he slams the door shut in his face. Hunter starts cussing Rico out as he pushes the door open, glaring at Rico.

We walk up to the counter and rent our shoes and an alley. We all paid for it and made our way to our alley before I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

After peeing, I moved out of the hallway which had the toilets. For some dodgy bowling place, they had some clean ass toilets. And as soon as I walked out, I noticed a stunning girl laughing and flirting with Luca. Her brown skin was practically glowing and her bouncy curls looked so fucking healthy. God, she was beautiful. Luca was facing towards me and his eyes met mine. He didn't even spare me another glance before talking to her again and laughing. Tucking a curl that fell over her face, I felt instant jealousy coursing through my veins. Moving my head to wear I had last seen Sage, Hunter and Rico, I find that they're already looking at the situation before me. Rolling my eyes, I walk up to them.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I ask, genuinely offended that they think I can't get over Luca.

"Are you-" "Don't." I cut Hunter off and searched the place for somebody hot. If he can get over me that easily, so can I then.

"No, Hadley. Don't." She knows exactly what I'm doing. Rolling my eyes at her, I search the whole place for somebody and my eyes connect with a sexy, ass brunette. He was still wearing his sunglasses inside and god, that beard was so hot. Luca doesn't have a beard. Stop, I can't be thinking about Luca right now. 

A/N: How I imagined the guy to look like.

He turns his head towards me, probably feeling the weight of my gaze, and his friends elbow him, laughing and smiling at me. He grins towards me and whispers something to his friends before walking towards me and takes his glasses off. God, he is stunning. His brown, doe eyes are kind and welcoming.

"Hey-" "You are stunning." He cuts me off to compliment me. And he has succeeded in winning my heart.

"And you are very sexy." Letting out a breathy laugh, he rubs his neck. He looks exotic. Like Italian or Spanish.

"Where are you from?" Looking up at me, he shoots me a grin before speaking. Even his teeth are perfect and white. He rolls his sleeves up and even more, showcasing his scarce tattoos. They're placed randomly.

A/N: How I imagined his tattoos to be like.

There at the top says, στο διάολο.

"It's in Greek." HE IS GREEK. He carries on, "It says-" Cutting him off, I translate what it says.

"Fuck it." Gazing up at him, I notice his eyes wide before his mouth drops open.

"You're Greek?" Smiling at him, I nod and he jumps, placing his hands on top of his head and pacing the place before screaming 'YES!' Everybody turns their heads to look at us, even Luca who looks very jealous, and his friends scream for him asking what happened.

"SHE'S GREEK." They all just start laughing.

"What's the big deal with me being Greek?" I ask, laughing a bit. He storms towards me.

"What's the big deal?" He forces himself to breathe. "I have been trying to find somebody fucking Greek in America for years. Those bastards-" He points towards his friends and they flip him off.

"They cannot appreciate good, Greek food. You know when you eat food and it's just like how they make it back home?" Grinning at him, I nod excitedly.

"I need to take somebody to this amazing Greek restaurant so they can appreciate food properly and you are the one." He walks towards me but then stops.

"Can I please give you a hug? You have no idea how long I have waited for somebody like you." Laughing at him, I hear Sage murmur to Rico beside him who are both sitting on the floor, clutching their knees, analyzing this whole situation, "You know, these are the moments where I'm happy that I'm in a stable relationship." This bitch-

"Sure." I respond with the biggest smile on my face before he walks over to me and wraps his huge arms around me. But this man doesn't just stop there. He picks me up and spins me around causing me to burst out laughing. Luca can go and fuck himself. Hottie finally stops but still doesn't put me down. I push on his shoulders to see his face and he's even hotter closer up.

"What is your name, strange Greek man?" He laughs at that and gently places me back on my feet.

"Hades Cirillo." He smirks at me and extends a hand.

"Hadley Burrows." I smile back at him and shake his hand. He brings my hand up and places a sweet kiss on it.

"Can we finally play the fucking game?" Hunter whines from the corner making me laugh. "You have a beautiful laugh." Blushing, I'm surprised at how much charm this man has.

"I'm Hades. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself before. I didn't mean to intrude, it's just that your friend here caught my attention." He lets out a breathy laugh and rubs his neck. Sage smiles at me and I grin back at her. Rico nods at me as if he's giving his approval. Hunter looks very confused.

"I- Would you like to play with us?" I ask, wanting to spend more time with him.

Hades looks back at the others and they look back at Luca, in unison, only to notice that he's laughing along with the girl and having a great time. Gritting my teeth, I wait for their response and they all nod.

"We would love for you to play." It's actually Rico who says that. Hunter walks over to me and hugs me out of nowhere. "I'm sorry he's such a dumbass, Hadley. He's just stupid. He didn't deserve you." I smile at Hunter's words and nod before he let's go. I want to be nice but they continue to think that I can't get over Luca. Hades just looks at me asking if everything is ok and I nod.

"Got room for one more person?" Luca walks back with his arm wrapped around the girl's shoulders. "You guys can go and pay for your tickets at the counter and come back to join us. Hades actually joined us." Rico replies back and Luca's gaze instantly snaps towards Hades.

"Whose company is he?" He tightens his hold on the girl and glares at Hades.

"Mine, actually." I respond, wrapping my arm around his causing Hades to look down at me and smile.

"Who is he?" Hades asks me and I turn my head to look at Luca.

"Their friend." I nod towards Rico and Hunter as they're staring at the interaction between Hades and I.

"Done." Luca shouts as he walks back towards us from the direction of the cash register. Sighing, I tighten my grip on Hades as Luca doesn't even bother to spare a single glance at me and turns towards the other girl.

"An introduction would be nice from you." Hunter bitches to the girl, causing her to stop laughing instantly. I didn't know Luca was this funny.

"This is Armilla." Hunter and Rico instantly start laughing and Hades and I look at each other in confusion. Sage looks like she's trying to piece a puzzle together and then studies the girl before she starts laughing as well. Rico turns to look at Sage and she nods at him as if she understands what he's trying to say.

"Are you Latin?" Hunter asks, wiping tears from his eyes. She just nods and he and the others start laughing more.

"What are they-"

"No clue. I want to laugh as well." I cut Hades off and answered.

"Your name means bracelet." Hunter laughs causing Hades and I to snicker as well but this just makes Rico and Sage laugh even more.

"I WAS THINKING OF ARMADILLO." Sage shouts as she laughs and Rico raises his hand to high-five her as if he were thinking the same thing. Hades starts to laugh as well and I smile just the slightest bit. I know that they don't like her but there's no way she knew the history between Luca and I. I look towards Sage to give her the signal and after a while she looks back to me. She stops laughing and nods at me.

"Armadillo, did you see any of us come in here?" She asks and I snicker at the nickname.

"Oh yeah. I saw all of you come in here. My friends and I were gushing about how sexy Luca was here."

"Do you know that Luca doesn't date?" Hunter asks, cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah, he told me. He said that he didn't want me to get my hopes up high." It's just awkward silence after that. In a desperate attempt to be accepted, she breaks the silence.

"He also told me how he was fucking this one girl and she got attached. Like how desperate could you be?" She laughs hysterically and I feel my heart break a little bit more before I realize that Luca Agosti just isn't worth it. We all look towards one another and I just turn my head towards the bracelet bitch over here to hear more of her story.

"Were you not curious as to who that girl was, armadillo?" Rico asks and this time Hades laughs at the nickname.

"Luca told me she was just some chick. She was ugly anyways. I'm a better fit for Luca over here." She strokes Luca's arm and we all laugh.

"You're the chick, right?" Hades leans down and whispers in my ear. Moving my head to look at him, I don't realize how close we actually are. Giving him a sad smile, I nodded my head. He leans even closer and moves to my ear.

"Personally, I think you are way hotter than armadillo here." Laughing at his comment, I smile at him before I hear the click of a camera.

"You guys are such a hot couple." Sage fans herself and continues to take more pictures.

"I agree." Hades replies and I smile. He's nice. I should be enjoying myself. Forget Luca. Forget the girl he's with. Focus on yourself and Hades.

"Let's play, bitches." And with that, we begin our game.

****

Hades was spectacular. I haven't seen somebody as great as him in ages. Uncle Phoenix was great at it but I'm starting to think that Hades is even better. The first time I rolled the ball, I got a strike. Your bitch still has the talent. Hades literally cheered me on the whole game.

"You're doing great."

"God, you just can't get any more perfect."

"You're amazing at this, Hadley."

I grinned every time I got a strike or spare because I knew the comment was coming.

And when it was Hades turn, we were laughing and cracking jokes the whole way. Hunter and Hades had suddenly become best friends and were cheering each other on while Sage, Rico and I laughed with them. Sage was absolutely shit at it and she chucked the ball so high that it hit the light attached to the ceiling. Rico and I were rolling on the floor in laughter. Hunter then rage quitted after getting a lower score than Sage somehow and Hades and I couldn't stop laughing. Luca on the other hand was doing great. Perfect, actually. But as soon as he'd get his strike, he'd go and sit on the bench where Armadillo would sit on his lap and start grinding and they'd just make out, right in front of me. Rolling my eyes, I look towards the score board. Luca and Hades were tied.

"Hades, if you win the game against Luca, I'll give you whatever you want." I fold my hands behind my back and rock on my heels. Smirking at me, he looks towards the scoreboard and then back at me.

"Anything?" He asks and I nod.

"Aren't you going to ask what will happen if you lose?" Presenting me with a charming, lopsided grin, he shakes his head.

"Ω, δεν χάνω αυτό το μωρό." He states in Greek.
(Oh, I'm not losing this baby.)

And with that, we turn our head towards where Luca stretches to go and play his turn. He somehow manages to get a strike and I look towards Hades to see if he's scared one bit. Nope, this man is smiling. With his next two balls, Luca wins another strike and then a spare on the last ball. That's 27 points right there. I tilt my head to peep at the scoreboard and notice that Luca now has 293 points.

"Wish me luck." Hades pats my thigh 3 times before getting up for his turn. He also gets the same as Luca. a strike, then another strike but a spare at the end. But this time, he knocks down 9 pins, instead of 7. Looking up at the board, I watch as the score changes and boosts up to 295 points. Jumping up and down, I squeal and clap my hands. Hades rapidly spins around and grins at me. Running up to him, I jump at him and he catches me, spinning me around. My legs wrap around his waist and my hands fall around his neck as his hands grip my butt, holding me up.

"You actually won." I shout into his hair as he continues to spin me around. When he finally stops, I push at his shoulders to look into his eyes. Removing a hand from my butt, he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"A kiss?" He whispers to me as I cock my head to the side in confusion.

"I want a kiss for my victory. Our bet?" Grinning, I nod and just like that, I connect our lips together and kiss the shit out of him. His lips are soft and he tastes like mint and beer. Even though I hate beer, he seems to make it taste good.

Our lips tango with each other's as he grips my ass, making me moan softly. He groans at the noise and shoves his tongue inside my mouth. His tongue feels like silk as our tongues move together. The feeling is euphoric. I feel like I'm on cloud nine and I do not want to get down anytime soon. All my senses are heightened as his strong cologne fills my nose. His lips on mine. The feeling of his hand gripping my ass. The minty/ beer taste that fills my mouth. The sound of my heart beating wildly thumps in my ears.

Soon enough, we're separating and can't stop grinning. We once again hear the click of a camera and turn our heads to see Sage once again taking a picture. Giggling, I see the flash blind me. I turn my head to look at Hades only to find that he's already looking at me.

"Go on a date with me." He asks, his breath fanning my nose. I'm hesitant. I don't want to get hurt again. I try to say no but then I remember Sage's words.

'"Give stupid guys like Luca a chance. Even though you know they're going to break your heart yet you reassure yourself and others that he won't. Give those guys a chance. You're still young. We're still young. We shouldn't be worried about settling down now. We should be making memories."'

"Ok." I nod at him and his eyes drop to my lips once again.

"Can I kiss you-" Cutting him off, I just connect our lips together once again. I hear cheers erupt from behind us and I separate our lips to see what it is. Hades lips travel to my neck as I check the scene behind us.

"It's just my friends. I had been checking you out ever since you came in here. They're just cheering for me." He mumbles against my skin as he moves his head to the skin underneath my ear as I gasp.

"Oh God. Put me down." He chuckles breathlessly and places me back on my feet.

"You good?" He asks and I shake my head, pressing my forehead against his chest as I feel how fast his heart is beating. One of his hands comes to rest behind my head, cradling it against his chest and the other rests on my back.

"Thank you, Hades." I feel him stop breathing for a second as he stiffens. I don't know why I'm thanking him. Maybe because he saved me from the humiliation. I have no idea. But I just know that I'm thankful that he's here right now.

"You're most welcome, darling."

A/N: How do we feel about Hades? YALL DO NOT COME AT ME FOR THE BOWLING SCENE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN BOWLING SO I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU PLAY IT. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. 

Have a great rest of you day, my precious children<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 77.7K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
15.5K 525 35
Kelsey McGwire meets a stranger at a night club, driven by his good looks and hot Italian accent she shares a bed with him only to wake up to an empt...
159K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
1.9M 39.6K 33
Amaris, a young RN, just completed her bachelors in nursing without any help or support from her family. She hasn't seen her parents or older broth...