Locked Class Hero (Rwby x Mal...

Von Wolfinator12

Massive AU inspired by 'Forged Destiny' from Fanfiction.net. In the world of Remnant your class dictates your... Mehr

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Quest
Chapter 2: Problems
Chapter 3: Guild
Chapter 4: New members
Chapter 5: Hunters vs Dungeon
Chapter 6: Decision
Chapter 7: Discovery
Chapter 8: Valhallas guest
Chapter 9: Strange happenings
Chapter 10: Duels
Chapter 11: Quest
Chapter 12: Classes
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: What is going on?
Chapter 15: Theory
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 35

1.3K 45 16
Von Wolfinator12

To say that it was strange to fight one enemy while a far more dangerous one is waiting somewhere behind you, would be an understatement. Y/n found himself making sure Salem still sat on the throne, she created for herself , watching him. He was ready to switch to fighting her should she so much as get up from her seat.

By now his companions must have reached a save area and, from what Y/n could only guess, must have started clearing the Undead heading his way.

Salem, much to her credit, stayed true to her words, she did not move from her seat, merely watching Y/n kill her 'subjects' one by one. She found herself intrigued. Someone actually standing up against her was a rare occasion, the number of which she can count on one hand, but someone who does so three times, each time showing less and less fear, piqued her interest.

Turning his gaze back at the enemy in front of him, Y/n saw that he made considerable progress already. In the mountain of Undead a clear canyon had been carved by Y/n. Much to his surprise only the occasional Undead broke loose from the sides. Keeping count of the seconds that had passed Y/n knew that he was running out of time and no matter what he did he knew that fighting Salem will lead to his, and shortly after his companions, death. Chopping his way further and further into the mass of Undead he went over every possible move he could take to get out of this situation.

Just like the first Trap Dungeon he was stuck in quiet the mess. The way out locked behind a powerful creature that can easily kill him. However unlike the first Trap Dungeon he did not have the extreme luck of encountering a similarly powerful ally to aid him in his battle.

Seeing the light of the Undead Leader coming ever closer Y/n had an epiphany.

Y/n: "Hey Salem?" He asked getting a short hum as answer showing the woman was listening. "Have you ever encountered some other human in a dungeon?"

Salem: "Not anyone that survived the encounter." She said. Y/n began to smile as he finally saw the long brown hair of the Undead Leader.

Y/n: "So you haven't seen this yet?" Grabbing the hair of the Undead Leader Y/n pulled her free from her hiding spot and turned towards Salem. "Stick that hourglass where the sun never shines, you crazy bitch." Y/n said smuggly as he cut the Undead Leaders head clean off. Right as he did everything around him crumbled away to leave nothing. Last thing he heard before he was completely enveloped in darkness was Salem roar in anger.

His back hit the soft grass as he smiled towards the sky, the crumbling door he and his companions entered through was at the edge of his vision.

Qrow: "Damn Kiddo, did not expect you to kill the boss on your own." Y/n began to chuckle and then broke out into full blown laughter.

Y/n: "Fucking dungeons can go get it. For the next month I will stay in school and spent my freetime forging." Sitting up Y/n realized that nearly no time must have passed since they entered the Dungeon. All around them all the people that were there then they entered still were in the same spots as before. 

Feeling something in his hands Y/n looked and saw an intrecately decorated cross made out of strange metal. Activating his One-eyed skill Y/n took a better look at the boss drop.

Grimmetal Cross
Type: Material
Rank: S

Aurorius: "The Dungeon has been cleared." The man said in awe. "You Soldiers, bring the coins!" The king ordered a pair of random soldiers who rushed off to retrieve the reward money. "Were you able to make any discoveries?"

Y/n: "Salem resides in the Realm of Dungeons." Y/n said. A few moments later the two soldiers came back, each one of them carried two heavy looking leather bags with them.

Aurorius: "For clearing a S-Rank Trap Dungeon, the four of you each have earned these 500 Platinum Coins. As the King of Vale I am eternally greateful for your service to my kingdom. To celebrate your victory there will be a festival in your honor. Where I shall grant each of you a wish of your choosing, should it be in my power to fullfill it that it." Around the four the soldiers and workers began to clap and cheer.

Cobaltinia: "Was Salem that woman who had that aura of dread around her?"

Y/n: "Yes, she seems to be the Queen of Grimm or even their goddess, I encountered her twice before. The first encounter gave me this." He pointed at his missing eye. "The second time gave me more scars when I can count. She is powerful. Somehow people learned that you can summon her and that she will grant you a wish, however she will twist it into a curse to her entertainment. To summon her one must create a lot of negative emotions."

Lavendar: "How where you not scared Sir Schwarz?"

Y/n: "One of my passive skills reduces the effect fear has on me. I get scared less often and such, but Salem still terrifies me to my bone." With a grunt Y/n got up and grabbed the bag of coins. "May I keep the Bag of Holding."

Aurorius: "It is the least I can grant you." The man said nodding.

Y/n: "I will need someone to trade these in." Y/n said while taking out all the Copper Coins he had gathered. "Oh and Qrow." The man looked up from his flask. "I won out little competion due to killing the boss."

Qrow: "That is not fair, you send me away!" He objected.

Y/n: "You would have pissed yourself if I didn't send you away." Y/n countered with a smirk. Grumbling Qrow looked at his flask and threw it towards Y/n, who caught it and drank the liquid inside in a few swigs. Once emptied he threw the flask back to its owner. "Thanks for the drink." Cracking his neck Y/n turned to look at the king. "I will head back to Beacon now, send someone to fetch me for when the festivities are about to begin." Looking at one of the soldiers that was caring for some horses Y/n walked up to the woman, towering over her. "May I take this horse to get back to Beacon?" The woman shook in fear at the intimidating build of the boy and looked towards the king, who gave her a nod, showing her that it was ok to hand over the horse.

King: "I will have someone fetch the horse in a few days."

Y/n: "Ok, I will be off now." He swung himself into the saddle and rode off. He was tired far beyond simple exhaustion. His arms trembled from overexertion and he knew the next time he and Salem met there will be a fight. It took a while till he reached Beacon and once he did he went to the nearest stables. "Make sure she is well fed and groomed. It belongs to one of the kings men." Y/n told the man responsible for keeping the stables in check. Not waiting for an answer Y/n placed a few coins on the table and left, not caring that he had payed too much.

He reached Valhalla soon after and stepped inside. It was still early in the morning so his guildmembers were in class. All except of Oscar and Velvet.

Velvet: "Y/n? You are already back?"

Y/n: "The Trap Dungeon had time passing extremly fast. A few weeks inside were mere seconds outside. I will be in my room resting." He gave her a tired smile and gave Oscar a pat on the head as he walked passed. "Please do not wake me." Retreating into his room Y/n began the tedious task of taking of his armor, checking it over for any damages, of which he found quiet the few, some tears and holes here and there, enough to need repairs. That however will have to wait till tomorrow. Gently Y/n placed his armor on a nearby chair and his axe and shield leaning against it.

He stunk to high heavens but couldn't care less. Covered in dirt and grime Y/n layed down on his bed and closed his eyes.

Y/n: "Show me my Character Sheet." Y/n told Fenrir.

Y/n Schwarz

Class: (loc ed)

Level: 43

Rank: S

Stats:

-Strength: 443 / mod: (locked)

-Dexterity: 342 / mod: (locked)

-Wisdom: 152 / mod: (locked)

-Intelligence: 194 / mod: (locked)

-Resistance: 381 / mod: (locked)

-Stamina: 301 / mod: (locked)

-Stat Points: 0 / mod: S+

Skills:

Worker skills:

-Cooking lvl. 15

-Sewing lvl. 13

-Leatherworking lvl. 13

-Carpentry lvl. 22

-Forging (Weapons) lvl. 30

-Forging (Armor) lvl. 20

-Tracking lvl. 11

-Haggling lvl. 13

-Woodcutting lvl. 10

-Carving lvl. 6

Soldier/Hero skills:

-Swords lvl. 21

-Daggers lvl. 32

-Bows lvl. 36

-Light armor lvl. 40

-Heroic Choice lvl. 7

-Axes lvl. 41

-Shields lvl. 27

-Leadership lvl. 16

-Instincts lvl. 23

Magic skills:

-Summoning lvl. 55

-Shape Summon lvl. 9

-Runesmith lvl. 4

-Runic Enchantment lvl. 2

-One-Eyed lvl. 3

Passives:

-Workers Endurance

-Vikings Body

-Vikings Will

-Tinkerer

-Battle Drunk

Summons:

Fenrir lvl. 35

Hugin & Mugin lvl. 36

Sährimnir lvl. 7

Heidrun lvl. 6

Jormungandr lvl. 43

Einherjer lvl. 52

Y/n: "What does Battle Drunk do?"

Fenrir: "The longer you feel the rush of battle the stronger your concentration and the higher your instincts." Absentmindedly Y/n nodded, already having experienced the passive taking effect.

Y/n: "It is time for us to rest, no more quests or dungeons for the next few weeks, at least. The money we got as the reward will keep Valhalla and the Hunters Guild active for months." Y/n relaxed and let sleep finally overtake him. Much to his annoyance however Y/n found himself back in the great hall of Valhalla, where countless of dead people awaited their entry into their heathens. With a sigh Y/n leaned back in his throne and began to guide the dead to their deserved afterlife. Of course none among them were norse, meaning that the Einherjer will not grow in numbers today and it showed that his people grew so very thin in numbers.

He remembered his father telling him of how their people got hunted back when his grandfather was still alive. Much like how his ancestors once did, the people of Vale burned down their villages, slaughtered the people living there and took whatever riches they could find. Almost ironic if Y/n was honest. But such is the cruel blade of time. Traditions, religions and entire people appear and disappear. Some may last longer than others but eventually everything will have changed, only ruins and old books telling of what once was. Y/n was wondering if even the time of classes will someday end, the time of Grimm and Dungeons. Maybe one day his decendence will learn of what his generation did and had to face.

?: "Ratatoskr brings you secrets master." A small voice whispered into his ears, looking towards it Y/n saw a small squirrel sitting on his shoulder.

Y/n: "Ratatoskr, it is nice to see you." Y/n smiled.

Ratatoskr: "Ratatoskr feel honored master. The others do not seem to like Ratatoskr that much however." Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Did you already begin to spread your rumors and lies?" The boy knew about the little squirrel that would climb up and down on Yggdrasil, delivering messages between the eagle, that lives at the top of the tree, and the dragon Niddhog, who is chewing at the roots of the tree. Often times the little rodent would intentionally lie to one of the two, hoping it would cause chaos. "If you are my new summon there will be no lying, insulting or creation of unjust rumors." Y/n said with a demanding voice as he grabbed the rodent. "Am I clear?"

Ratatoskr: "Of course, Ratatoskr understands. Ratatoskr will do no such things if master does not wish Ratatoskr to."

Y/n: "That is good. Now return to the others and apologize, or you might end up as snake feed." The rodent nervously gulped and nodded before vanishing into Y/ns shadow, a small burning sensation appearing on Y/ns lower back, right above his spine.

That is it for this chapter I hope you liked it.

Stay save.

Wolfy out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

706 17 4
Remnant, a world which has long known peace. In the shadows, a hidden war wages. Fought between two lovers, who bring their world ever closer to ruin...
1.1K 74 19
The dwelling monsters of Remnant, Grimm. Those who hunt grimm are called "Hunters". Diego Coronatus is a 17y old boy from Atlas who decided to attend...
132K 8.8K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
99.8K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...