Southgate's Daughter

Від londonischelseablue

After finding out your dad is Gareth Southgate, you become friends with the entire squad. With the press stil... Більше

Planning the Party
Setting up
What's wrong with you?
Harry Kane
Phil Foden
Game
Hospital
Tell the News
Flight and Karaoke
Jaw Dropped
Really?
Harry Maguire
All My Fault
Call
Car Ride
Pizza
Are You Eating?
Chinese
Back Home
Play
Beat Croatia
Marcus Told Me
Slept With You?
2 Games
You're Safe, Maybe
Brother?!
Proud
Champions of Europe?
Fuck You Chiellini
Wembley Nights
Surprise!
Pier
Talks
Crash
Mexico
Rescuers
Someone Take Me Home
Stand Up
You Love Me?
Stories
DAD!
What Do You Want?

Gates

1.3K 18 0
Від londonischelseablue

~y/n's POV~

We got to the hospital just as dad and Flynn's mum were leaving.

"Mum!" Flynn yelled.

"Flynn? What's going on?" She asked.

"Y/n?" Dad asked.

"Hey dad" I lightly smiled.

"What did you do?" He asked, worriedly.

"I'd rather not share that information."

"She took your car out after having an argument and crashed it." Flynn snitched.

"Rashy was supposed to use my car today?"

"I know that now. I got there first."

"I'm gonna have to wrap you in bubble wrap and duct tape you to a chair at this rate." Dad laughed a little.

"I thought I'd be better at driving this time round."

"Obviously not. Who did you argue with?" I looked at Mase in the corner of my eye. Dad looked at him too. "You! You made this happen!?"

"No dad! I was the one who took the car out."

"But I was the one who argued with you and annoyed you!" Mase said with a few tears in his eyes. We got up to my hospital room and I smiled at Mase.

"It doesn't matter. I already told you." The other lads rang and said they'd be a while cause they're stuck in traffic. "Dad?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I know about Louis." Dad choked on his drink. He looked at Flynn, Mase and Flynn's mum.

"Can you guys wait outside a minute please?"

"Of course." Flynn's mum said. She gave me a dirty look on their way out.

"Louis who?" Dad asked.

"Louis Southgate. My older brother."

"No one knew about him other than Hendo. Did Jordan tell you?"

"No. I met him."

"But y/nick/n. He's-"

"Dead. I know. I met him earlier today at the gates."

"What gates? What's going on?"

"After I crashed the car, I phoned the boys. Then after I ended the call, I closed my eyes and when I opened then again I was in the clouds and there were massive golden gates and mum and Louis were there. I asked if I could stay too but mum said I couldn't cause there were too many good things on the way. And she said that you and the boys need me. Then Louis told me about him in the car crash. Then the man sent me back."

"What man?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me his name."

"What did he look like?"

"He was super tall. Smooth, dark skin. Black curly hair." There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Everything okay in here?" Flynn's mum asked.

"Yeah thanks. All good." Dad looked at me funny and everyone came back in. We all chatted for hours and Flynn's mum, Annie kept asking me questions.

"How old are you?"

"18"

"Any hobbies?"

"Football, singing, drawing. Stuff like that." She got bored of talking to me and went down to the canteen with Dad and Flynn.

"Listen." Mase said. "I know I barely know that women but there's something sketchy about her." He looked at me for my reaction.

"Couldn't agree more."

"She wants something. I just can't tell what."

"What do you reckon?"

"Don't mean to sound rude but I think she's trying to get rid of you."

"So do I. What's the plan?"

"Plan? I hadn't thought that far ahead. Maybe you should speak to Flynn."

"Do you reckon you could get him to come up here without his mum?"

"I'll try." Mason went downstairs and I got a text from him.

Mase; LOOK OUT! ANNIES COMING ON HER OWN -4:45pm

Annie came in and spoke nicely to me.

"Of course I can shut the door my darling." I hadn't even said anything. She closed the door so no one could hear what was going on. I recorded everything. "What's your deal?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm warning you now girly. As soon as I move back in with your father, which is tomorrow by the way, I'm shipping you off to Mexico."

"Mexico!? Why?"

"So I can sell you for a lot of money. And get paid regularly for you." She grabbed my hand where I had my phone recording. "You won't be needing this." She deleted the recording. "I'm not that stupid." She smirked at me. "And if you dare tell any of your little football friends, there'll be trouble. Now smile. The others are coming." The others came through the doors and I smiled widely.

"Nice to see you two getting on so well!" Dad said.

"So well!"

"We've even arranged a trip! We're leaving in the morning." Annie laughed.

"That's great!" Dad replied.

"The doctors said we can go now." Flynn said. Dad, Annie and Flynn went in Annie's car and I went with Mason.

"Are you sure about going with her?" Mase asked. I thought about what she said and fake smiled.

"Of course I am Mase. I'll be fine." We sat in silence most of the journey and we pulled up outside my dads house.

"I'm really gonna miss you ya know?" Mase said with a tear in his eye.

"I'm really gonna miss you too. You'll be fine without me. Just promise me you won't forget me?"

"Of course I won't. How long are you going for?"

"A while. But you'll see me again." I hoped. I gave him a long gentle kiss and went inside without him.

"Excited for your trip?" Flynn asked me.

"Yeah. It's gonna be great." He gave me a hug and I went up to my room. Annie came in and shut the door.

"Don't bother packing much. There's some stuff that I've gotta buy you especially for what you're gonna do."

"Like what?"

"You'll find out." She smirked at me and left the room. I fell asleep and Annie woke me up at 2am. "Come on bitch. We're leaving." I went downstairs and dad and Flynn were up to say goodbye. Dad hugged me first.

"Have a good time kiddo. I'll see you soon." Dad and Annie were saying goodbye to each other and Flynn looked at me with tears in his eyes. He pulled me into a big bear hug and whispered in my ear.

"If you need anything just call me. I'll be there as soon as you need me." I nodded and Annie led me out to the car. Dad and Flynn were waving from the front door and we drove away.

"Can you tell me now?" I muttered.

"No. Wait until we get there."

We got on the plane and arrived in Mexico. We drove to a studio and went up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Lillia. How can I help you?"

"I have a dark studio reserved for Annie Parker."

"Right this way." The women led us to a studio and gave Annie a key. The women left and Annie opened the door and shoved me in. She came in too and locked the door. There was a pole in the middle of the room on a platform and a red circular sofa around it with a gap to get in and sit down. The entire room was surrounded by soundproof material.

"There's a changing room over there. There's a bag with something for you to put on. Wear it all. Or you'll regret it."

I went into the little changing room and there was a small duffel bag. I opened it to find some stuff. I got undressed and had a look on the bag again. There was a miniature thong and I put it on. There was a bra with miniature cups on it and I put that on. There was a thin white t-shirt and I put that on and a pair of mini denim shorts. I called through to Annie.

"Is this it?"

"There's 4 items. Did you put them all on?"

"Yes."

"Then come out here." I walked out and I saw Annie biting her lip. She had gotten changed into something a little similar to me. "Go and stand on the platform."

*smut warning next chapter*

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21K 385 25
You are Gareth Southgate's daughter and falls in love with the Mason Mount however he isn't the only one to take a liking in you. You want him bad bu...
115K 958 60
when y/n (gareth southgates daughter) spends the whole tournament with the england squad she finds herself falling in love <3 finished: 10/8/21
144K 5K 37
𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ──── ❝please don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 they must learn...
56.8K 681 26
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!