Slept With You?

~y/n's POV~

I woke up and messaged Ben back.

Y/n; Thanks for last night. I appreciate it😁 - 6:30am
Ben✨; No worries x - 6:31am

I went down for breakfast and a few of the lads were down there already.

"Mornin' boys"

"We didn't think you'd be up till later." Jesse smirked.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Had a late one last night, didn't you?" Laughed Reece.

"What are you all going on about?"

"We all know y/n. There's no point in pretending." Marcus said with a grin.

"Know what?!"

"You slept with Ben White" John didn't seem too impressed.

"WHAT?!"

"He's been telling everyone all morning." Kyle informed me.

"What? Where is he?"

"In his room I think." Jude seemed scared.

"I'm gonna kill him." I started storming off and they all followed me.

"Last time you said that Dec ended up with a black eye!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Yeah. And Ben's gonna get one too." We found him on the basketball court. "Wanna explain?" He was playing with Trip, Maguire, Tyrone and Hendo.

"Explain what?" Ben asked, acting cocky.

"Don't waste my time White, why have you been telling everyone we slept together?" He smirked at me.

"Cause we did." I punched him in the face. Jesse and Marcus grabbed me so I couldn't hit him again.

"TELL THEM THE TRUTH!"

"FINE! It was all a lie! I made it up. We were doing shooting practice last night!" I turned around and stormed off to the pitch. I couldn't help but cry. I walked into Mase and Declan.

"Is it true?" Mason asked with tears in his eyes.

"Don't you start." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Y/n? Is it true?"

"NO! Of course its not true!" He hugged me tightly. "Why would you care anyway?"

"You're one of my best friends. Of course I care." Mase smiled and Dec gave me a hug too.

"You didn't punch him in the face too, did you?" Dec asked.

"Erm." I looked between them both. "Maybe."

"Oh god." Mase said and we all laughed. Dad ran over to us.

"YOU PUNCHED WHITE IN THE FACE AND GAVE HIM A BLOODY NOSE?"

"Dad-"

"There's a reason" Mase interrupted.

"Someone please tell me."

"White has been telling everyone that they slept together." Dec explained. Dads face dropped, then he smiled.

"Bloody bastard deserved it then." We all laughed.

"He should've learnt from Dec's mistakes." Mase laughed.