Chinese

~y/n's POV~

"In my defence, I had no control of my brain." Everyone was still pissing themselves.

"Kalvin and the Chimpmunks is pretty good though." Kalvin laughed. I playfully bowed.

"Thank you. I'm here all week." I laughed. I had an incoming phone call. "Hello?"

"Hello y/n." It was James Corden. "I know you've been through a lot in the last few days so I've got two options for you. You can either come and finish your bit on the show in two days or we could leave it for a while and do it whenever you want and we won't put you in yet."

"Do you mind if we leave it a while?"

"Of course not! Just let me know when you want to, okay?"

"Okay thanks James, speak to you soon"

"See you around" I ended the call.

"I'm hungry"

"Whatcha wanna order?" Dom smiled.

"Chinese!"

"I've never had a Chinese before" Chilly said and Dec and I looked at him in utter disappointment.

"You've never had a Chinese before?" Dec asked.

"No?"

"Chilly? Mate? What are you doing with your life?"

"Not eating Chinese obviously" All the boys started pissing themselves.

"Chilly. We need to change that. Dad? Can you order it?" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"But we're flying back tomorrow now and Chinese food is going to stench you all out" Dad insisted.

"We're only breathing in each other's fumes anyway, we'll be fine!" Dad huffed and ordered the goods and it came half hour later. "I'm starving." I went up with Chilly to tell him what we had. "Right, we've got rice, egg fried rice, chicken chowmien which is just noodles with chicken pieces, chicken with Chinese sauce, prawn crackers, duck rolls, spring rolls, seasame toast, sweet and sour sauce and hoysung sauce. Believe me Chilly, I reckon you'll like the lot of it."

"Okay." He grinned and took one bit of everything. I grabbed my plain chowmien and sat down. We all watched Chilly from the corner of our eyes as he started eating. "You know what, this is actually some amazing food."

"Told ya!"

"Y/n and Declan win once again at persuading people into stuff" John laughed. Me and Dec smirked at each other and did our handshake. We watched Celebrity Gogglebox and kept chatting.

"You guys will never believe this-"

"What?" Asked Kane.

"I had a few dm's today from some of the biggest names in football."

"Oh yeah?" Jack sniggered. "Like who?"

"Wayne Rooney, David Beckham, Kylian MBappe, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi"

"NO WAY!" Jude screamed. "What did they say?"

"Rooney said he misses playing footy with me and he'd love to meet up. Beckham said he thinks I'm cool and his daughter Harper loves me and they'd love to meet me. Kylian said he thought I was really pretty and he'd love to meet up and have a kickabout sometime. Ronaldo said he loves my tricks he's seen online, and would love to meet me. And Messi said I'm an inspiration to a lot of young girls across the world and he'd love to meet me too."