DAD!

~Jadon Sancho POV~

She looked at me, afraid.

"It's okay y/n. You can tell me what happened" I smiled.

"Mason's here." She teared up a little and Dele and Hugo left and went back to their changing rooms. I went over and hugged her. "He tried apologising for cheating and saying he still loved me." I felt my heart drop. What if she still loved him?

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I told him I didn't wanna hear it. He said he still loved me and I told him I didn't love him. I told him I loved you." I felt a massive weight lift off of my chest. "I told him not to talk to me anymore." I hugged her tightly.

"Everything's going to be okay y/n. I promise." I hugged her again. "The games about to start again. Do you wanna go and watch it?"

"Not really."

"Do you wanna go back to mine or your dads?"

"To yours please. I gotta call in at dads first though."

"Don't worry. We'll go there now." I smiled and she yawned. I pulled up at Gareth's.

"Can you wait out here? I won't be too long."

"Course. See you in a minute princess."

~y/n's POV~

I got out of Jadon's car and walked to the front door. I knocked and Flynn answered it.

"Hey sis. I went to Mason's earlier to see you but neither of you were there. Where were you?"

"I don't wanna talk about Mason right now Flynn." He let me in and closed the front door.

"Why what happened?"

"Where's dad?"

"What happened!?"

"Where's dad?!"

"Why won't you tell me what happened?"

"Why won't you tell me where dad is?"

"I'm here. What's with all the raised voices?" Dad came downstairs and turned and saw me. "Hey sweetie. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say I'm not living with Mason anymore."

"Why? What's happened? You never call him Mason?" Dad asked.

"He cheated on me at his game against Liverpool."

"He did?!" Flynn got super angry.

"Yeah. I broke up with him."

"Oh sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I know you loved him a lot." Dad said.

"I did. But I think I love someone else."

"Who?" Flynn asked.

"Jadon."

"Sancho?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. I've realised that he's always there for me and he treats me so differently to the way Mason treated me. I realised that it's always been him. It's him I've loved the whole time."

"I just want you to be happy y/nick/n."

"Thanks dad." He gave me a large hug. "Oh and dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't let what Mason's done, effect whether he gets chosen for England or not." Dad sighed and looked conflicted. "Please dad?"

"I won't. Okay. I promise."

"Oh also. Trent was pretty good in the game. Maybe he could come on the qualifiers?"

"Maybe kiddo. Maybe." We both laughed.

"Anyway. I gotta get going-"

"Where are you staying?" Flynn asked.

"Jadon's."

"Keep it PG at Jadon's y/n. I don't want any grandkids quite yet."

"DAD!"

"Just saying!" He laughed.

"Anyway I'm out. See you two later." I said.

"Bye y/n!" Flynn yelled.

"Bye sweetie. See you soon." I went outside and got back in Jadon's car.

"What are you so smiley for?" He asked, sweetly.

"I erm. I told dad about Mason and everything and he was pissed."

"And that's why you're smiley?" He looked very confused.

"No. I told him who I'm really in love with."

"Oh yeah?" He smiled. "And who's the lucky guy?"

"Well. He's a little bit older than me. He loves football. He plays with one of the best players in the world."

"And who's one of the best players in the world?"

"Cristiano Ronaldo. And this boy plays for his country too."

"Come on! Who is it?"

"Have a guess."

"Erm. Scott McTominay?"

"No! Scotty's like a brother to me! Younger than him and English." I laughed, heavily.

"Okay. Marcus Rashford?"

"Ew no! Beans is like a brother to me too! Younger than Rashy."

"Nope. I've got no clue!" Jadon laughed.

"It's you dummy!" I yelled and giggled. He grabbed my face and kissed me softly on the nose. I stared into his deep brown eyes and we were both smiling.

"I know it's me. I was just checking." He kissed my nose again and I couldn't help but yawn. "Tired princess?"

"Um hum." I nodded.

"Come on then. Let's get us back up to Manchester."

~Jadon Sancho POV~

We started the drive back to Manchester and we got to Birmingham and y/n fell fast asleep.

"Y/n? I am so proud of you. I'm excited for our journey together. I'm proud of the amount of people you've proved wrong, and the number of times you've fought to get where you are today. The amount of shit you've been through, I don't know how you stayed so strong. I'm sorry for what I did to you during the Euros. I was just so jealous that you weren't mine. I still should never have slapped you. And for that I'm so sorry. I'm so happy that I get a chance with the girl that the entire England team wants to date. I love you Miss Y/n Southgate and I hope you know it."

We got back to Manchester after stopping a few times and y/n was still fast asleep. I got out the car and I carried y/n inside. I took her upstairs and put her on my bed. I tucked her in and went downstairs and played FIFA. About half an hour later I heard soft crying. I walked slowly upstairs and up to the bedroom door. I knocked gently.

"Y/n?" I opened the door slightly and she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her back to me, facing the window. I walked over and sat next to her. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She handed me her phone without looking at me.

~I know this chapters a little short and I'm taking ages to post but I'm trying 🙂~