Pier

~y/n's POV~

We all sat on a picnic bench on the edge of the pier and ate our food.

"Let's play truth or dare." Declan suggested.

"Alright Deccers. Truth or dare?" Mase asked.

"Truth." Declan answered. I whispered to Mason to tell him what to say.

"That's good!" He looked at Dec. "Is it true that you once gave Gareth a foot massage so he'd change your shirt number?" We all looked at Dec in anticipation.

"Unfortunately its true." We all started laughing.

"Dec! Thats gross! Dads feet are manky."

"I know. I know. My turn. Timo. Truth or dare?" Dec asked.

"Dare." Timo answered and Dec looked around mischievously.

"See that girl over there?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"Take this football and say 'If I impress you with one skill can I have a kiss?'."

"Fine!" Timo took the ball and went over to her. He asked her and she nodded. Declan and I were filming the whole thing. He did a few tricks and the girl gave him a kiss on the cheek. He ran back blushing and sat down.

"Aaawwwwww!!!!"

"Shut it Southgate!" We were all laughing really hard. "My turn. Y/n. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is there anyone in the world that you'd leave Mason for?"

"Erm. Yes." Mason's face dropped and Kylian's face lit up.

"Wait who?" Timo asked with a shocked face.

"Haven't y'all seen pictures of Ronaldo when he was 18?"

"No?" Kylian said. I showed them all a picture.

"Man

"Man. If we were 18 at the same time and he asked me out, I'd be there in a heartbeat." Mason laughed at my words.

"Thank god he's a 36 year old man now then!" He have me a hug and kissed me on the head. I saw Kylian out of the corner of my eyes getting jealous. We played a few more rounds of truth or dare and went back round the fair. "We should go on the death ride!"

"YES!" Dec got excited.

"LET'S GO!" Timo yelled. The ride looked terrifying.

"I'm gonna sit this one out lads."

"Me too." Kylian smiled at me sweetly.

"Okay we won't be too long." Mase said. They all got in line and Kai gave Kylian another dirty look. We sat on a bench to wait. I was scrolling through TikTok and started laughing at a video.